Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Adarna reached a peak and wailed her ecstasy, filling the room with her happy cries as her thighs shook and her back arched. It was her first peak and she had more to come. She carried on the rhythm. Ezra lent forward to suck on one of her big juicy tits.

"See, I told you!" a small voice on the roof whispered.

As Ezra sucked happily, there was a creaking on the roof. One of the secret watchers adjusted her position to get a better view. There was a louder and longer creak.

"Oh, no!" the small voice said.

Despite his state of sexual fervour, Ezra was aware of something wrong. He looked up and saw an arm and a shoulder coming through the ceiling. There was a crack and Ezra rolled Adarna over, onto the floor, as Tamar - yelling "Blazes!" - fell through the roof and landed heavily on the bed, followed by a broken rafter and some banana leaves.

The fall knocked the wind out of the girl and she lay lifeless on the mattress.

Ezra pulled away from Adarna and, still naked, rushed to check on Tamar. He felt her pulse. It was fine but she wasn't breathing and her eyes were closed. He was about to try mouth-to-mouth resuscitation when she opened her eyes and took in a large breath, after which she breathed fitfully but gradually more strongly. He pulled her onto her knees and held her, telling her to breathe deeply.

From the floor, Adarna looked up and saw a worried face peeking through the hole in the roof.

"Carlin!" she said, "come down here right now and explain yourself!"

There was a scrambling on the roof and down one wall, then a meek-looking blonde girl appeared in the doorway, looking contrite.

"Is she all right?" Carlin asked.

"Yes," Ezra said, "she was only winded."

To prove it, Tamar raised her head and smiled at her friend.

"Sorry, Adarna, sorry Ezra," Carlin said. "We just wanted to learn about sex, and you two are so beautiful together."

"Never mind that," Adarna replied with authority. "Ezra, you need some clothes and, Yael, what am I going to say to Eloise?"

Tamar was still struggling to breathe calmly. She just shook her head so Carlin answered for her.

"Please don't tell her, Adarna?"

"But it's not just today's escapade, is it? Yesterday, you two stalked Ezra, then you dive-bombed us at the pool. Who's to say what you'll get up to tomorrow?"

"We're sorry, Adarna," Carlin said. "We'll be better-behaved."

"It's not Carlin's fault," Tamar admitted, able to speak at last. "These were all my ideas. Please don't be angry with me?"

"I could never be angry with you, Sweetheart," Ezra assured her, "but I think we need to find something for you to do to use up your excess energy."

He knew she missed Wildchild and had noticed that she'd given up reading. That wasn't worrying: teen-age bookworms often avoid books for a while; but it gave her more spare time, which she was putting to bad use.

Tamar did her chores conscientiously but they took up only half the day; after which she was free to do as she pleased. She could be useful, hunting pigeons or helping the foragers and woodcutters bring back their loads; but lately she wasn't so productive; and she had brought Carlin in on her schemes.

Ezra thought for a minute.

"All right," he said. "I have an idea, but before I say it, I want you girls to promise me - Tamar especially - that you won't construe it as a reward for being damned nuisances."

Tamar looked at him with her big brown eyes shining.

"I promise," she said.

Carlin also nodded.

"Would you girls like to come with me when I visit the Herders next month? My plan is to go prospecting in the Southern Mountains to try to find some minerals that the Cloning Kits use. Tamar, you can guide me to the caves you and Wildchild hid in when you escaped from the Herders. It's not much of an adventure but at least it's something."

"I definitely want to come," Tamar said, hugging him. Carlin smiled her agreement also.

"There's only one small problem," Adarna warned. "Eloise will have a fit!"

"Oh!" Tamar and Ezra said together.

"You're surprised? Really? Ezra, you want to take Yael back to the tribe who snatched her, probably to meet the woman who pretended to be her mother? Eloise will go spare!"

"I suppose so," he said.

"Judith's nice," Tamar said, referring to her Herder-mother. "She loves me."

"Don't you dare say that to your mother!" Adarna protested.

"Could you talk Eloise around?" Ezra asked.

"I very much doubt it," Adarna said, with conviction.

"Will you try?"

"I suppose so. ... All right, I'll try. But, as you say, Ezra, this shouldn't be construed as rewarding bad behaviour. It's a way of making Yael useful. ... Talking of which: what about the roof? The hole is directly above the bed."

That afternoon, Carlin and Tamar helped Ezra repair the roof, doubling-up on the rafters. With a steel axe and a laser-knife, the work was quick and easy; after which, Ezra sent the girls away, saying he and Adarna had something to finish and they were not to be spied upon or interrupted.

Smiling sheepishly to each other, the girls skipped off into the forest, as Ezra and Adarna had a wash and then continued where they'd left off a couple of hours ago.

Soon she was riding him to a steady rhythm and he latched onto her generous tit again, sucking a big nipple hard into his mouth.

Her head went back and she sighed deeply, then made sweet moans as he put two fingers on her clitoris and rubbed. That got her going. She shook her head from side to side. The pleasure began to overwhelm her. The interrupted orgasm snuck back into focus, beginning as a strain in her thighs and a tingling along her spine.

She arched further and Ezra let her nipple go. She was close. He held her shoulder with one hand and worked her clitoris harder with the other. Now her moans came from her throat, loud and urgent. She lent back further and his cock rubbed the delicious nervy spot of her vagina as she thrust to the finish, muscles straining, tits shaking, joy cascading around her body.

4With the Herders

Dipti's waters broke ten days before she was due and she had a short labour. It was an easy birth, to the happy relief of everyone, especially after the trouble Annela had with Freya.

Ezra supported Dipti as she squatted and Urulla rubbed her nipples (on the theory that an orgasm might induce delivery). Dipti didn't need any help. Though it took some hours to reach the point, when the time came all it took was a lot of good pushing and some satisfying wails before Dipti squeezed out the tribe's newest child. Parvinder was particularly happy, holding her granddaughter to her wrinkled face, humming a tune.

This time, no one made the mistake of regretting the child wasn't a boy (at least, not in the hearing of Mirselene).

Dipti called her 'Krupa'.

Sharne was due in another month and was becoming impatient. Ezra wanted to be there for the birth but she knew he would be away and assured him she would be fine; so he accepted her word, said "Goodbye" to all his bedmates, and went to the monthly meeting of the three tribes.

There was a commotion as soon as the Woodlanders arrived. They were the last there and, when they emerged from the forest into the clearing, a cry went up from within the crowd of women busily making their exchanges.

"Where is the man? Where is he?"

There was a jostling as Penny, the tall Herder with the mighty shoulders, forced her way through the crowd calling for Ezra. She sounded annoyed, at least Ezra thought so, from behind the group of Woodlanders.

"Show me the lad! Show me Ezra!" Penny cried.

"Here I am," Ezra said, bravely striding forward somewhat daunted (to the amusement of the onlookers) by the big woman's urgency.

Penny leapt at him and crushed him in a forceful embrace, lifting him off the ground and lavishing his cheek with a firm kiss.

"My boy! You good, good boy!" Penny boomed. "You good potent boy! I could hug you forever!"

Ezra's voice was stifled as Penny squeezed all the wind out of him. After a minute, Solange took pity on the poor man.

"Let him breathe, Penny," she said and, reluctantly, the joyful woman released him.

"Vera is pregnant," Solange explained, "as I expect you've guessed."

"I'm very glad," Ezra responded, somewhat weakly, now he could breathe again.

The rest of the meeting went well, including a request Ezra had for Solange.

"Can I ask you a favour?" he said.

"Certainly," Solange replied. "I like it when you're in my debt."

"Please will you invite Carlin and Tamar to spend a month with the Herders?"

"They're always welcome; but are you sure this is what Eloise wants?"

"No, that why I need another favour. Will you persuade her?"

"You mean persuade her that, if Yael visits us Herders, we won't try to kidnap her again?"

"Yes. She'll trust you."

"She won't but I'll try if it's important to you."

Solange sought out Eloise. As she approached the tall blonde woman, she loosened the leather jacket she wore, undoing the buttons. She also undid the top of her leather shorts.

"Eloise," she said. "Ezra has asked me to assure you that we Herders have no intention of kidnapping Yael again. He seems to think you'll take my word, but I don't believe that, so let me show you something."

Solange lifted up her jacket and pushed down the top of her shorts to expose her waist. There was a big scar on one side, fully healed but painful-looking.

"This is where Ezra stabbed me with his laser-knife when we had a disagreement last year. You can trust him to do the same again if I don't keep my word to you regarding your daughter."

"I see," Eloise said. "Thank you, Madam, I trust you."

The two women nodded to each other and that was that. So, at the end of the meeting, Yumi, Carlin, Tamar and Ezra left with the Herders, riding down to the mid-way camp, which they reached in the afternoon.

Tamar and Ezra shared a horse, taking turns to steer her. Carlin rode behind Megan and Yumi rode behind Glynn. As the horse jolted and shook her the whole way, she wished that she'd stayed with the Woodlanders. That Solange, Megan and a few other riders were clearly pregnant reassured her that the bumping wouldn't endanger her child, so she was more worried about her buttocks than her belly.

At the camp, Yumi settled in well, making friends with Ash, who spread out a bed for her in a hut they would share. Solange meant to spent the night alone with Ezra, so her bedmate, Ash, was reluctantly banished for the night.

Solange listened to the tribe's problems, made some judgments and, after a wash in the stream and a good dinner, led Ezra away for the night.

She stripped naked in a completely practical and non-sensual manner and lay on the leather bedding on her back, her legs spread, her arms folded behind her head, her chest not quite so flat as before, her belly with a warm round bulge down to her tightly curled pubic hair.

Ash had doodled some more tattoos, so there was little of Solange's brown skin that didn't have purple designs, except her buttocks and inner thighs. Ash also left her face alone, which Ezra was grateful for. He didn't like tattoos.

As he stripped and lay down besides her, naturally aroused whenever he was in her naked presence, his hardening cock pushed against her thigh. He caressed her belly and leant over to kiss her.

Things heated up from there and pretty soon he was lying on her (careful not to put too much weight on her belly) and sucking on her tiny tits with their hard nipples. He pushed a finger into her twat. She was tight, as always, squeezing with her pelvic wall muscles.

He fingered her and felt her juices flowing. She gasped when he rubbed her sweet spot, widening her legs and pushing up her pelvis.

He kissed her again and she met his tongue with hers.

She was ready. She raised her knees and he pulled his finger out, held her shoulders, positioned his cock at her pussy and pushed. God, she was tight! They both loved this part of their love-making, when he had to force himself into her and she fought his intrusion with all her strength. He pulled out, pushed in again, further this time, his cock slick with her juices. Another withdraw and push in, and another, then he was inside all the way.

He pushed himself up on his hands to make a steeper angle and began thrusting. She hooked her ankles behind his thighs, using him as a fulcrum to thrust her pelvis in rhythm with his.

They looked at each other, eyes locked, as he plunged deeply into her, breathing heavily with the effort, loving her response as she thrust back, squeezing his cock. Then she spoke for the first time:

"I hear you've been giving me orders, Earthman."

"What?" he gasped, stopping his thrusts. He lay heavily on her, his hard cock still in her pussy. "Good God, Solange! ... You want to talk about it now?"

"When better? I've got your complete attention."

"Fucking hell, Woman!"

He held her by the hair, kissing her on the mouth. He began thrusting into her again.

"All right," he said, lifting his mouth from hers, "... just don't expect ... coherent answers."

He put extra effort into fucking her, pulling all the way out and thrusting hard back in, making her gasp and trying to make her lose her thread.

"When ... did I ... give you ... uh! ... orders?" he gasped out, his voice in a croak.

She had more control of her voice than him but still had to close her eyes and let out a moan every so often. She wrapped her legs across his back and let him do the work.

"Glynn ... passed on your commands to me. ... Oh God! ... You say ... I'm to do this; ... I'm not to do that."

He was thrusting in hard, sucking firmly on a nipple, a hand squeezing her other tit. She gasped and stroked the back of his head, eyes shut, trying to relax. She breathed out.

"Do you think ... you should be telling a ... ahh! ... tribal chief ... God! ... what she should do ... or ... shouldn't do?"

He rammed her a few times quickly. She stuck her nails into his shoulders and breathed heavily, keeping up her tight squeeze. He slowed to a more casual rhythm.

"I'm sorry ... Solange. ... I was ... agitated ... uh! ... at the time. ... I didn't mean to offend you. ... Forgive me?"

She was only teasing.

"What for? ... Oh God!" (He squeezed a nipple hard and smiled when she shook her head from side to side, moaning deeply.) "I'm happy you're ... finally throwing your ... weight ... around. ... ahh! ... Men should give the ... orders and ... Oh God! ... women should smile and ... obey."

Again he sped up for a bit and she panted into his ear, holding him tightly around the neck, her back arching, feeling the strain of a building climax.

"I don't ... believe that," he gasped out in a gruff voice, "and I know ... uh! you don't ... either."

Solange smiled and shut her eyes, letting the sensual joy wash over her. She was on the edge of a first orgasm. His mouth was on her tit again, giving it a delicious strong pull. The spasm began in her pussy and ran up her back and across her thighs. He felt the rhythmic squeeze and heard her loud and insistent moans. He loved this part: she felt her orgasms all over and it made her lose herself completely.

He held her head and pressed their mouths together as she came, her body stiffening and releasing in waves. She held him tightly with her arms and legs as the spasm passed.

Now there was no more talking as they fucked to the finish-line. Solange on her sexual plateau was a delight to fuck. Highly responsive and orgasmic, she came again and again in muscle-straining waves until, at last, he couldn't hold off any longer and, with a loud groan, held her shoulders and pushed in hard, splurging his juice into her rippling pussy.

A few more nervy thrusts and the tension lifted. He lay on her, recovering, exhausted for now but satisfied.

She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, her hands on his shoulders, her head warmly on his chest, basking in the cooling embers of their passion.

"That was nice," she said. "So, tell me, Earthman, why don't you want to rule us mere women?"

"Oh God! Not this still?"

"Come on, you know I like to talk after sex."

"And during it as well, it seems."

His protests were belied by the tender way he caressed her back, running his thumbnail gently up her spine, making her tingle.

"Well, what's your answer?"

"Why don't I want to rule mere women? Because you're not 'mere' women at all: you're amazing survivors, who know your planet much better than I do. Also, it's wrong if no one will stand up against me. I don't want power. I never have. That's one reason I became a prospector. We usually work alone. So I never have to give anyone orders."

"What's wrong with liking power?"

"I just don't trust people who want power."

"Yet you trust us three chiefs."

"I know Mirselene took the job because no one else would. So did Calliope."

"What about me? I chose to become chief and I stood against two rivals, including the previous chief. How come you trust me?"

"Who says I trust you?"

"I do."

"All right," he admitted, "I trust you - because I've seen how you wield power. I can trust you to be fair, even when you have to be firm."

"You're a flatterer, Earthman. Why can't you be a fair ruler as well? Besides, I don't want power just to boss people around. I have a plan ... and I think you do, too."

"I don't have a general plan," he said, "but I have some specific aims. I can tell you one of them."

"Why you need the emergency escape pods?" she guessed.

"Exactly."

Ezra never liked keeping secrets from the three chiefs. He was happy to tell Solange what he intended.

"Yes, that's a good reason," she agreed. "All right. I'll help you with transportation, but I hope it won't come to that. ... Meanwhile, I have an order of my own for you."

"Yes?"

"Fuck me hard again!"

******

The next night the Herder party reached the Southern Camp and settled in for the next three weeks. The women leading the herd arrived back at dusk and took their places at the campfire for dinner. One of the Herders caught a glimpse of long golden hair over a stick-thin body and cried out:

"Tamar, my girl, you're back!"

The woman rushed up to Tamar and hugged her, kissing her, holding her tightly.

"Judith!" Tamar cried. She hugged her Herder mother, the women who had snatched her and brought her up. "I've missed you. This is my friend, Carlin."

Judith had to tear herself away from Tamar to greet Carlin. Her eyes were wet.

"How come you're here, Darling?"

"Carlin and I came with Ezra and Yumi. We're staying a month, Mum ... er, I mean, Judith."

"Oh!" Judith exclaimed and hugged Tamar again. Now the tears flowed down her cheeks.

"That's more sentiment than I can stand," Solange said to Ezra. "Come on Earthman, I need you to fuck me in the arse. ... Never mind your dinner."

He quickly grabbed a last mouthful of food and obediently followed her to her hut.

"Solange, what about me?" Ash asked.

"You can enjoy yourself."

While Ezra made Solange squeal from mixed pleasure and pain, Ash and Yumi shared a hut. Like last night, they stripped and used their naked bodies to keep each other warm. Yumi was getting used to this friendly intimate habit but none of the women she'd shared a bed with had suggested there was anything sexual intended. However, Ash seemed to have a different idea.

"Do you want to kiss?" she asked, adding: "We can because I asked Solange's permission."

This was a curious statement for many reasons.

"Why do you want to kiss?" Yumi asked.

"To make each other happy, of course. Don't you make love when you go to bed?"

"Not to women. I'm not a lesbian."

"What's a lesbian?"

Yumi was a little shocked. Yet, she thought, on a planet where sex between women was universal, there was no need to give it a special name.