Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hazel guided her girlfriend onto her back, kissed her again sweetly and then pulled back to look at her with new eyes. They'd seen each other naked many times a day but not like this, not so vulnerable nor so enticing. Hazel played the back of a teasing finger down Wildchild's body, from her small chin to the sexy line along her stomach to her belly.

Wildchild was a beautiful girl in an athletic way, with small tits and a flat waist showing muscle definition. Her smooth black pubic hair was a triangle and her strong round legs ended in sweet little buttocks, firm with a gap between her thighs.

Hazel lay on her and they intertwined their fingers as they kissed. Wildchild squirmed again under her lover, warm and tingling. Hazel kissed down her neck to her shoulders and across her collar bones. When she raised her head, Wildchild took her turn, kissing Hazel's neck in the same way, her hands tentatively exploring, touching Hazel's breasts through her shirt.

Taking over again, Hazel kissed further down Wildchild's body, gently on her nipples, with little pecks to see Wildchild's reaction. She liked it. God! She liked it. Her whole body said so. Encouraged, Hazel kissed around the nipples and across her ribs, returning to her tits to lick at the hard swollen nipples.

Again, Wildchild showed she wanted more. Hazel took a whole tit into her mouth and gave it some suction.

Wildchild melted under the pleasure and forgot about taking turns. She lay back with her eyes shut and floated on a sea of joy.

The harder Hazel sucked the tit, the more Wildchild responded, feeling the pleasure in the small of her back. She gave out long gasps, arching her back, holding Hazel tightly.

Now Hazel kissed down her girlfriend's tight body to her belly, then to her thighs. This was delicious. It gave her the tingling sensation again, multiplied deeply; but when Hazel put her mouth to Wildchild's pussy, the innocent girl didn't know what to think. Kissing her there was so odd, it took a few minutes for her to understand her own reaction. Then it was pure greedy pleasure and an insistent demand for more.

Wildchild felt sparks of joy surf over her skin, collect in the small of her back and ride along the edge of her thighs and arms to her toes and fingers. Her muscles tensed as Hazel sucked on her neat little clitoris and pushed a finger into her pussy. Again Wildchild was lost in new and incomprehensible feelings. The tongue on her clitoris was giving her more pleasure than she knew how to bear. And now there was a delicious stretch in a place where no finger had ever stretched her before.

She cried out and shook her head from side to side, welcoming the new source of joy. She saw stars behind her tightly-closed eyelids. Hazel fingered her gently but Wildchild responded with her whole body. Muscles straining, she arched her back, spread her legs wide and gripped the bedsheet, moaning loudly.

It was such amazing joy that she almost cried; then Wildchild held her breath, stiffened and went silent as the first orgasm of her young life crept up on her. The pleasure was unexpected and so intense it was almost painful.

She opened her eyes and pushed herself up on her elbows. Hazel lifted her mouth from Wildchild's clitoris, her finger still in her pussy. She used her thumb on the clitoris instead and put her other hand on Wildchild's shoulder, holding her bedmate steady. The girls stared into each other's eyes as Hazel worked finger and thumb together, bringing Wildchild over the edge, giving her a convulsive climax.

Wildchild closed her eyes and tossed her head back. She bucked sharply and her legs shook as pleasure flooded over her, a warm and tingling ecstasy, like the relief after a painful sneeze. She convulsed another few times as Hazel kept working her. Peaks were reached, overcome and another peak loomed until she had nothing left to give. She breathed again and cried out in mixed love and passion. Then it was over.

The girls held each other tightly, kneeling face-to-face, hugging closely as the excitement cooled. Wildchild breathed deeply with her eyes shut, unable to let her girlfriend go, unable to let the feeling of ecstasy drain away. But the feeling did pass, leaving a sweet joy that suffused her body, sinking through her skin to the marrow of her bones, warming her through and through.

It was a few minutes before she could speak.

"My God, Hazel! That was amazing!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know there was so much pleasure in the world."

"There's more to come, Darling," Hazel said, explaining that there were vaginal orgasms as well as clitoral orgasms. Wildchild could hardly believe her and knelt looking at her lover, her lucent green eyes wide in wonder.

"I'm sorry I took so long," she said. "I had no idea it would be like that. How come any bedmates ever leave their rooms and go to work? Why don't they stay in bed the rest of their lives, just making love?"

Hazel laughed.

"Why did you take so long?" she asked. "Why now?"

"Madam Gloria pushed me into it. Inadvertently, of course."

"I don't understand," Hazel said but Wildchild didn't explain any further (which was usual for her). Instead she said:

"My turn now. Show me what to do."

6In the Southern Mountains

Ezra spent two full weeks prospecting for minerals in the Southern Mountains. Carlin and Tamar came with and Lorna was their guide. As they headed out with four horses and two tents, he explained what he was looking for.

He didn't think it would be difficult to find the elements they wanted, though some were rare and the mountains were old with lots of weathering. Walls of clay obscured the rock surfaces, forcing them to delve in streams for unusual stones, which Ezra examined as they were brought to him.

"Obsidian, a sort of glass," he said, throwing a rock away. "Quartz, more quartz, yet more quartz. ... Ooh, that's interesting," he remarked of a large yellow stone brought over by Carlin.

He chipped bits off it with his hammer and applied his reagents in tiny drops to fresh surfaces, testing for chemical composition. If a piece was promising, he would crush and melt it to isolate different elements, burning them in an intense white flame from his laser-knife.

"Brick red," he said, burning one candidate. "That's calcium. We need it but it's quite common and comes from lots of sources, including milk, eggshell and bones."

"What's brick?" Tamar asked.

"A building material on Earth. As you can see, it's an orangey kind of red."

The girls soon got a feel for what he wanted as they worked their way up the mountains to the central volcanic ridge and over to the more sheltered southern slopes, where they picked up stones revealed on the surface or washed down in the streams.

"What about this one," Carlin asked, giving Ezra a dark purple rock with many jagged-edged faces. It was very small and there was not much left after Ezra tested it.

"Very promising, Carlin," he said. "Is there any more?"

"That was the only piece I found," she said.

"I know where there's more," Tamar said. "At least, I know some rocks that are the same colour."

Tamar described a long thin cave where she remembered seeing a seam of purple rock running up the wall and across the ceiling.

She was a good guide. They found the cave and Ezra knocked thick chips from the seam and other likely prospects. The cave was an exceptionally good source of minerals. The purple rock itself - different from the original piece found by Carlin - contained four of the elements they needed. Ezra was certain he wouldn't have found it without Tamar, which didn't justify her being a damned nuisance, of course, but he kissed her gratefully, then he kissed Carlin and Lorna as well because they were also essential to their success.

He happily taught the girls how to use his reagents. They set up a production line, chipping bits off the rocks, crushing them, melting them, dissolving out the chemicals and then testing the bare elements with the flame from his penknife.

Besides the usual silicon, oxygen, aluminium and sulphur, there was manganese, which they needed, barium and chromium ("we don't need those," he said); arsenic and zinc. Finally, as he put a sliver of grey metal to the flame, he said:

"Blood red! That's strontium. That's one we need. Excellent! We're very lucky."

They collected large quantities of each of the chemicals (the more reactive ones still in mineral form) and packed them into their panniers. It was time to leave and rejoin the tribe at the Southern Camp.

In the third week, the Herders traded with the Cloners and Farmers, a week before the meeting of the three tribes. Yumi and Ezra went to the Cloner City with the trading party led by Galatea. He took his mineral finds on a sled.

While the Herders made their exchanges, Ezra presented the chemicals to Madam Cloner and Madam Scientist. They were exact matches for the ingredients of the Cloner Kits as described in the Medical Science Book; but how accurate the Medical Science Book was couldn't be learned until the existing nanotech was exposed to the new material.

None the less, the Cloners were pleased with the finds.

They were equally pleased to meet Yumi, who was an instant hit, especially with Madam Scientist and her team. They made her extremely welcome, unable to believe their luck in meeting an actual engineer from Earth.

After the exchanges, they all went to the Council Chamber for refreshments served by the Juniors. Wildchild was among those who brought them tea. She greeted her mother with her usual pretty curtsey but she didn't curtsey to Ezra, though her eyes lit up when she saw him. He nodded to her with a broad smile and she walked boldly up to him, offering him her forehead for a kiss.

This was their special greeting: his sign of affection toward a girl he had loved ever since she rescued him from the sea. It was the first time he'd seen her since salvaging his ship.

After the tea was served, the Juniors left the Chamber and the women sat down for a chat; but Ezra wasn't interested in gossip. He drank his cup and got up to stretch his legs. He made his way upstairs to the Junior Dormitory, knocked on the door and caused a commotion among the girls.

Wildchild introduced Jenna and Preeda, then she took Hazel by the hand and presented her to Ezra.

"This is Hazel, my bedmate," she said proudly.

Hazel was such a beautiful girl, Ezra's first thought was: "What a shame the Cloners are off-limits!" His second thought was: "My God! Can't I be satisfied with the thirty bedmates I already have?"

Hazel didn't know why he seemed amused but she smiled happily at him and gave Wildchild's hand an involuntary squeeze when he smiled back.

If Ezra thought a visit to the Juniors might be relaxing, he soon learned differently. The girls had seen him before but were still in awe. He put them at their ease and they quickly overcame their shyness, emboldened to do what they always wanted to do, which was bombard him with questions. He patiently answered or deflected them, inured to the process by now, but it was tiring and, after twenty minutes, he'd had enough and stood up.

"I hope you don't mind, Ladies," he said, "but I came to talk to Wildchild. Can we go outside for a walk?" he asked her.

Outside, out of hearing, he said:

"I don't have anything important to say, I just wanted to get away. How are you getting on? Is there's anything you need me to do for you?"

"I'm getting on very well, thanks, Ezra and I don't need anything at all. Everything is just perfect."

"You look lovely in that dress," he added, remembering his chivalrous manners.

She smiled her thanks. She was radiantly happy, in fact, and not ashamed of her girly clothes.

He noted the change in her and was in two minds: pleased that she was comfortable with her girlish side; but also regretting the loss of the silent angry tomboy he loved. The tomboy wouldn't have accepted such a compliment before; nor even seen it as a compliment.

He laughed at himself again and told Wildchild he thought her bedmate was beautiful, which pleased her. Then they talked about their friends in the forest. She was alarmed at the news about Annela but laughed when he described what Tamar had been up to.

It was pleasant walking through the orchard beside the Council Chamber in the bright sunshine but it was soon time to leave.

Now Yumi announced her decision to stay with the Cloners. It was expected. The Cloners had enticed her with a comfortable bed in a room of her own, their long experience with pregnancies and a pile of old technology to mend.

Ezra understood.

"It's a good decision," he said, "but now I have to explain it to Mirselene."

"Please thank her for the hospitality of the Woodlanders - of all the three tribes - but I think my place is here, with the broken machinery (though I've no reason to think I'll have more success than you in getting it working again)."

"If anyone can, Yumi, it's you. ... I'll see you as often as possible."

The Herder party returned to their Northern Camp and, a week later, there was a monthly meeting of the three tribes.

In the last week of their stay with the Herders, Carlin and Tamar went for long rides on the plain and drank milk straight from the dairy cows' udders.

Carlin honed her riding skills, learning gymnastic skills from the trick-riders, and Tamar revisited old friendships, though she avoided the girls who used to bully her. In fact, most of the bullies were grown-up now and Solange's benign influence had been to dampen down the aggressive side of tribal life.

******

In the following month, Ezra went to stay with the Mariners, where he helped Devon, Althea, Salema, Leanne and Elinor deliver their daughters.

In the final week, Wildchild arrived in the Beach Settlement, having galloped her horse all the way there. She brought a message from Madam Cloner: the cloning kits had been successfully replenished. She therefore invited Kalyndra to the City to try the cloning treatment again.

Kalyndra asked Ezra to accompany her. She wanted him to donate a cell to be implanted in her by the Cloners, instead of using one of her own cells. As the father of ten girls so far, he was easily persuaded to try to father a son.

After the next monthly meeting, therefore, the Herders gave Kalyndra and Ezra a lift to the Cloner City.

Madam Cloner herself performed the treatment, using cells scraped from the skin of Ezra's upper arm. Ezra waited with Kalyndra the week or so required to tell if the treatment was successful. It wasn't. Kalyndra had her period. They agreed to try again next month.

It was a failure again in the second month as well, so Kalyndra told Ezra they should try her own cells, if only to eliminate the possibility that Ezra couldn't father boys. His toll so far of five Woodlander daughters (two more children on the way), five Mariner daughters (also two more expected) and eight Herder daughters suggested this might be the case.

It became a pattern for Kalyndra for the next few months to visit the Cloner City and come back disappointed; until she decided that being aunt to Devon's daughter and Thalassa's future daughter would have to be satisfaction enough, though she couldn't help feeling sad.

She tried not to show her sadness to Ezra during his next visit but it was impossible for her to hide her feelings completely. It was cruel that her hopes were raised after she'd long been reconciled to barrenness; and then dashed again, especially when Devon was so absorbed with her baby daughter and Thalassa was radiantly pregnant herself.

Ezra understood and took her mind off her sorrows by dominating her completely all week, ordering her always to kneel in his presence. Serving him was a joy and satisfaction to her. Devon and Thalassa left them alone at night and each night he tied her arms behind her back and made her suck his cock until he came down her throat. Then he hogtied, gagged, blindfolded and fucked her until he was exhausted.

He left her tied up all night and woke every few hours to fuck her again, resting his head afterward on her magnificent tits to sleep.

At the end of their week, he was exhausted and she was sore all over; but she loved him more deeply than ever and she never felt quite so sad again.

******

Yumi was doing well at the Cloner City. She had good luck almost immediately with the broken technology by borrowing Wildchild's laser penknife and using it on its most precise setting as a soldering iron to work on circuit-boards. She mended the Cloners' faulty penknife, so now there were three of the simple but useful tools on Samothea.

Unfortunately, that was her best success. She got some machinery to show lights or make sounds but nothing, beside the penknife, worked as it was intended to. Instead, Yumi turned her skills to purely mechanical devices and built a pump for the Juniors to fill the baths on the second floor of the Council Hall.

She also made some better oil-lamps and improved the cart the Farmers used to transport their produce. She worked on her projects in between giving lessons on engineering and physics to the students.

All the while, her belly grew. The Cloner women were helpful and caring, reassuringly well prepared for pregnancy.

Yumi was pleased to see Ezra the two times he visited with Kalyndra and, especially, in her sixth month of pregnancy, when she went through a very horny stage, he came with the Herders and stayed overnight.

She pounced on him when he came out of the Council Chamber and dragged him up to her room. There she seduced him, like she had about eighteen months earlier. They made frantic, exciting love after only a moment's hesitation, when Ezra said:

"Yumi, the Cloner tribe are off-limits to me."

"I'm not a Cloner," she said, stripping off his clothes, "and, anyway, I'm pregnant."

As he could feel her beautiful round belly, he couldn't dispute it; so he sucked on her dark sensitive tits and made her cum with his finger, before he laid her back, raised her legs against his chest and pumped her until they both came with gasping moans and groans.

Three months later, Yumi had her child. It was a son, the first boy born on Samothea in more than a century. She named him Hayate, after her father, and completely understood why the celebrations were so long and so loud. There was a chance that Hayate (in eighteen years time) could make human life on Samothea sustainable without cloning. There was much to celebrate in such a thought.

7Before the Cloner Fair

When it was time to prepare for the Cloner Fair again, Ezra was the father of twenty-two daughters and no sons. No one could say if the cause was in Ezra himself or in the cosmic rays from the black hole but it meant there was something important to decide at the meeting of all the tribal chiefs.

This was the question whether the ban on Ezra taking bedmates from the Cloner, Farmer and Miner tribes should be lifted, or whether they should continue to rely only on cloning, just in case.

In fact, not all the tribal chiefs would be discussing the matter. Solange was delivered of a beautiful baby girl and stayed in the Southern Camp while Galatea led the tribe to the Fair.

Ezra spent the month before the Fair with the Woodlanders. Life in the Forest went to a slower rhythm now that Annela, Dipti, Sharne, Dagma and Urulla were all nursing mothers (and Adarna was pregnant). There was more foraging and farming and less hunting; and plenty of repairs for Ezra to do whenever he visited.

He made a roofed wooden walkway to the crapper so it could be used at night during the rain. All the huts now had wooden roofs and he was joining their verandas together so the whole ring of huts would be protected from both sun and rain.