All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 18'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read

I had been looking forward to this very much and it was a great read as usual. 5/5

Seeing how you brought in a new character with a medical background, I expect to see a (wo)manned expedition in the near future to save Annela. And I'm eager to read about it.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 8 years ago
In future, how about a one paragraph recap after a longish break?

Thanks so much for this large chapter. I look forward to reading it. When you have a gap between submissions, it would be great to have a short recap at the beginning of the chapter (which those reading back-to-back chapters later could just skip). I can't remember where you left the characters last time and have to do some review. Either way though -- I am looking eager to get started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Waiting a long time for this one glad to see it at last, looking forward to the next chapter in the near future I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loving it

I'm loving this story, that you have such a large cast of characters yet still manage to weave their individual stories into the greater whole is impressive to say the least.

One thing I was wondering about was if it would be possible in your sub-chapter headings to add a time stamp. Not like X day, X month, X year, but like X months or years after crash (or AC for short). Just to make it easier to keep track of the timeline between Ezra and Danielle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love to see how you tie this up. Great work.

Great story development. Eager for next chapter.

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks everyone for your support.

TheTorontoGuy:

I find it difficult to write 'In the story so far' sections, though I have done some, because I don't know what to include without giving away what will happen. But I'll look at doing one for the next chapter - and if I re-issue the story (with corrections), I may do one for every chapter.

Anonymous comment about the timelines:

Thanks. I admit, when I started, I had the timelines of Ezra and Danielle in pretty good order but recently I've left some dates (and ages of children, for example) vague because I don't want to be constrained. It's a good idea to add the dates to the sub-headings but I can't promise to do it. I will make more mentions in each part of the story when the events are meant to be happening. I hope that will make things clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

You write a wonderful and interesting story ,In my mind this is one of the Best storys here on Literotica . I hope you continue this exciting Story in the near Future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh nuts. I caught up before the ending

I'm an impatient sort. The banter and science makes this Heinlein-esque for me. Brava! I'm honestly kinda impatiently skipping the sex scenes to get to the good stuff!! (Not that those lack.....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, when's the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Been a while

It's been a while since the last update. Any idea when the next chapter might be out?

ErinaceousErinaceousover 7 years agoAuthor
Next chapter on its way

Thanks for the comments. I've had a long break but the next chapter is in progress. sorry I can't say when I'll be done but not too long, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Everyman's fantasy!!!

Read all the chapters 1 - 18. Really enjoyed the story.. I am waiting for your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tell us more!

Waiting impatiently for the next installment. How does your tale end, storyteller?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Economic vs Political

Capitalism is a descriptor of an economic system, not a political system. You can have a capitalistic democracy or a capitalistic dictatorship; a socialist democracy or a socialist dictatorship, etc. Pick your economic system, pick your political system, they're mix-and-match, not mutually exclusive.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

The discoveries made by Tamar and Wildchild were wonderful to read, the height of real love - one that evolves to support and lift up rather than demand and hold back.

Another stunning chapter with a veritable feast of events, character growth and a steadily forward plot. Really enjoying your work Erin, thanks!

Jason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
831 Followers
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES