All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 26'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01over 5 years ago
Why Do I Read This?

The debate between the women regarding Feminism and the "pseudo-science of Women's Studies"; the overly complex discussions of theoretical mathematics and physics; relieved only somewhat by the rare sex scenes. Hmm... what could it be that draws me into reading this story that is taking forever to get to a conclusion?

Oh yeah, the fact that this is a top notch Sci-Fi story, extremely well written with finely developed characters and a captivating plot is what makes me read this story.

Thanks for a nice evening of entertainment. I look forward to the next posting.

ErinaceousErinaceousover 5 years agoAuthor
Kuhpa01

I'm glad you read my story. And enjoyed it.

Many thanks for the compliments.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 5 years ago
Ditto to what Kauhpa said!

Long time between chapters and a long story but we'll worth the wait! I didnt see that end coming. Now I can't wait to see what her end game is! Hope the next chapter comes out sooner rather than later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erinaceous

Thank you so much for chapter 26. I know you had a tough time for a while so no complaints.

Hope to hear from you soon with 27.

Trek1 or TK

ErinaceousErinaceousover 5 years agoAuthor
SensitiveHands

Thanks for your comment. I'm pleased you liked it. I hope I can keep you guessing what happens.

Erinaceous.

ErinaceousErinaceousover 5 years agoAuthor
Trek1 or TK

Thanks for your patience. Sorry for my long silence. I didn't want to update with an estimated finish-date and then miss it.

I'm working on chapter 27 and on another short story that merges with the main story.

Thanks for sticking with it.

Erinaceous.

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
Erinaceous

Any news on chapter 27 or the short story you're working on? Looking forward to read some more of your work.

TK

ErinaceousErinaceousover 5 years agoAuthor
Hi TK

Chapter 27 is coming this month, probably in a week or two. The short story is bogged down at the moment.

I've commissioned some artwork, which I'll upload to my Patreon page soon. I'm making progress.

Thanks, Erinaceous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES