All Comments on 'Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 28'

by Erinaceous

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lost my interest

I’m guessing from your ratings there is a lot of people still into this story. However you started to lose me when you started introducing other men and had many of the women fall in love with other people. The space politics and inventions weren’t very interesting to me nor any of the romance with characters other than the main guy. When the story started to move away from the plot line that gained my interest in the first place I just couldn’t be enthusiastic about it anymore. I wanted a story of the main guy on a planet of beautiful women sharing love and affection with them and having babies. Stories about many of the main girls going off into space and having romance with random guys doesn’t hold my interest at all. I might be an outlier because it seems to still be doing well but I’m going to have to move on because I just can’t muster the enthusiasm anymore.

Wheeler93

Steve150177Steve150177about 4 years ago
My solution to their problem

I'm sure you already have a plan in place.

As I see the problem ---

1] You claim that importing Stallions and other male animals is too expensive. Even one of each is hugely better than none. And is it really that expensive if there is interstellar trade in furs, jewels, etc.

2] What they have is a huge surplus of women who want men.

. . . a] A solution is male only tourism. Only a few at a time, maybe 10 or 20. 150/15 = 10 women per man.

. . . b] It costs a lot.

. . . c] Each one pays for a round trip ticket for himself and a one way ticket for 1 male animal.

. . . d] The men are on their own to woo as many women as they can convince. They ought to bring gifts.

. . . e] After a year, the men leave or pay more to stay another year. Two years max.

3] They sire many girl children. This eliminates the need for cloning of women and animals.

4] Does it raise enough to pay to keep all others out? Maybe. Probably not.

5] The planet was self-sufficient before, all it needed was to solve the cloning problem. This solves the cloning problem. Now it has the new problem of defense. Which so far has somehow not been a problem.

ErinaceousErinaceousabout 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to Steve150177

Steve150177,

Many thanks for the excellent comment.

Yes, transportation is the big expense in hyperspace travel, especially to Samothea.

Regular freighters are too big for the hyperspace beacon built by Danielle and the Nakatani Corporation, which fits at most the 12-seater shuttlecraft, which was full on one trip with only 6 passengers and 150 dresses sent by Danielle.

Freighters would have to get to Samothea as Ezra did, in a series of jumps - and the more massive the ship, the more jumps - maybe 30 in all. Not only is this very expensive on fuel and time (more than a month's travel, due to the time taken to refuel and re-calibrate for the next jump), but it would be double the cost of normal trade journey because there's nothing to export from Samothea (yet), so the freighters would come back empty.

Even so, in the future, male mammals could be transported, to do a more natural job than the cloning kits. This is part of Outworld Ventures’ contract, to supply domestic animals.

I like your solution to the problem of helping the colony of Samothea survive by having men pay to visit for a time, but I chose a different solution.

The problem of military defence and policing (such as against illegal miners and people smugglers) now falls on Outworld Ventures. The problem for the Samothea Company and the women of Samothea is how to pay for it.

Best regards,

Erinaceous.

TREK1TREK1about 4 years ago
Erina

So glad you're back. Yes your story has changed like the one person said but so what, you write it the way you see it. I for one enjoy it and hope we see the chapters sooner than later.

TK

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 4 years ago

I was so happy to see another chapter! Its been SO LONG! I can't wait for the next one to see what happens with Hazel and Ed.

Arc2456Arc2456almost 4 years ago
Next chapter

Do you have any news when we may look forward to seeing the next chapter of this series?

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Arc2456

Arc2456,

Sorry for my tardiness in replying and general slowness in writing. I have difficulty in getting the time to write at the moment. Please bear with me.

Thanks for your interest in my story.

Best regards,

Erinaceous.

Sak77Sak77almost 3 years ago
Any sign?

Any sign at all of next chapters, or is this another story gone bust? It's been 10+ months since the last chapter posted.

deltamotordawgdeltamotordawgover 2 years ago

Addicted to story, need fix......

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I desperately want to read the rest of this story, having binged it all the way through, I also understand that authors don’t put unpaid writing at the top of their to-do lists in normal life, that said, pretty please with a cherry on top and chocolate sprinkles, could we have another episode please? 5⭐️ On every episode so far!

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

I think what is most annoying about this story is that in a circumstance where a man found themselves on a planet that was totally female you would hope that he was in fact at least minimally 'masculine'. I mean for fucks sake even your description of this guy at the start sounds like the quintessential millennial, beta male so often found lurking around their mother's basements and trolling Twitter.

If the women hadn't initiated it at the start this guy would have happily sat around masturbating to his memories of hentai porn and having to watch this guy get dragged everywhere and into every situation was frankly frustrating as heck. At least in similar stories on here, at least the protagonist shows some signs he's actually attracted to women and enjoys having sex.

JoeDierteeJoeDierteeover 1 year ago

Miss your writing. I’ve loved this story so much. Hope all is well Erinaceous!

Falstaff60Falstaff605 months ago

Should be marked as a possibly abandoned story. Nothing in almost 4 years. I like the story but felt it went a bit off the rails when the main protagonist was relegated to a side character for a lot of the later chapters and the story moved off planet. Possibly lost focus and became a bit too space soap opera-ish.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where oh where is there more of the story???? There has been almost 4 years since the last chapter and WHAT ??? NOTHING. What is wrong?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinaceous@Erinaceous
I've just submitted my 2021 Geek Pride story to be published in May. It's the 2020 story that I never finished. The title is 'We are such stuff'. The story is 18,500 words long and is written in an odd style as an experiment: all dialogue and no narrative. I'm still slowly ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES