Every Mom Needs a Break

Story Info
A married couple manages to sneak in a quicky.
2.1k words
4.53
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little late for mothers day, but I kind of just wanted to post something on Lit. So this story is offered "as is"... good luck with the grammar.

***

Eggs. Strawberries. Milk. Bananas. Yogurt (whole fat,of course). Broccoli. Bread I'd caught coming hot out of the oven because I'm amazing. Some premade ravioli because an amazing mom deserves a goddam break sometimes.

I thought there was space in the fridge, even if the fridge seemed to somehow always be fuller than I thought. I kind of had a system, and someday I promised myself I'd explain it to my husband. I actually had explained it, but it never seemed to stick and I'd always find stuff just slightly misplaced. I pretty much ran the kitchen, which was the price I paid for cutting him off the high sodium crap diet he'd been on. He occasionally did omelets for breakfast, but his omelets were pretty kick-ass and he never complained about my cooking so I didn't mind. Too much.

Anyway, Saturday shopping had gone well. I could load this up, start thawing one of the baby food servings I kept in the freezer, make sure Mark had moved the laundry over to the dryer, swiffer the living room. I made it into the kitchen and got the milk, eggs and yogurt when Mark came down the stairs of our townhouse.

"How was work?" he asked. Oh yeah, I'd also dropped by my work that morning to check a few things. Forgot to mention that.

"It was good." I smiled at him as he slipped around the peninsula and embraced me from behind, kissing my temple. I tilted my head away from his lips. "Did you get the laundry?"

"Mm, yeah," he answered, hand sneaking up my stomach onto my breast, his lips finding a spot just under my ear.

I shrugged up my shoulders, twisting in his arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but I couldn't help smiling as I felt him rub up against my back. I could feel him getting getting hard through his jeans.

"I think you know," he teased back, his lips following my neck down to the collar of my shirt. I had to grab the countertop. He knew that drove me crazy. He palmed my thigh, his thumb lying right along the edge of my crotch.

"Mm, nope." My mouth found his and I turned in his arms. His hands ran over my back as we kissed, wandering down until he could grab my butt.

"This!" All of a sudden he had hoisted me up so I was sitting on the edge of the counter, and he dived into the V neck of my shirt. All I could manage was a little yelp, and then I clutched his head to my cleavage, his scruff and lips teasing my skin.

"Is she sleeping?" I knew the answer already. If we were the kind of parents to do this when our baby was awake we wouldn't be on a week long dry spell.

"Yeah," he confirmed, right before his teeth raked over my throat, making me arch my head back and tangle my legs around him.

I raised my arms and he didn't need any more invitation than that. My top was tossed somewhere over by the sink and he started fumbling with the clasp of my bra. In his defense, I was keeping his lips occupied, hungrily tonguing his mouth.

Once he got my bra off (somewhere over near my shirt-ish) he kept his mouth occupied at my tits, switching from one to the other, his hands moving everywhere else until I was quite ready for a little more.

"Upstairs?" he asked, looking up from my chest. I just nodded. We had a guest bedroom upstairs that had become our impromptu lovepad. Haylee pretty much owned our master bedroom, and we certainly didn't want to wake her up with this.

I slid off the counter and started to follow him when my phone rang. Now, I know what you are thinking: "And then you let it ring because why the heck wouldn't you?" And having read that, you now know that I didn't. I thought I'd just check who it was, but then I saw it was my mom and felt a pang of guilt screening her calls.

"Hey," I said in Chinese, immediately becoming uncomfortably aware that I was topless and talking to my mom.

"I'm just calling to see how the baby is doing."

"Oh she's great, she's having a nap right now." I started up the stairs, feeling the urgent need between my legs.

"Did you get my present for her?"

"The rocking horse? Yeah, we have not assembled it yet though."

Mark saw me come up, still talking on the phone and shot me his best "Are-you-shitting-me?" look. I was helpless to do anything except mouth "My mom" at him.

"You should have Mark assemble it," my mom said in an offhand way. "Have you spoken with your sister?"

"No, not recently." I grimaced for my husband, who did not speak Chinese but did know how these conversations with my mom generally went.

"She hasn't called me since she got back from Portugal, do you know what she's doing about grad school applications?"

Mark came over, and despite a half hearted attempt to shoo him away was kneeling in front of me, hands running up and down my yoga pants clad legs.

"Uh, no. We haven't talked." I pointedly tried to avoid giving my mom anything else to talk about. Mark was kissing my belly, right above my pants. I put my hand on his head. God I wanted him to eat me right then.

"She's so disrespectful, we should have sent her back to China for a year like you."

Normally I'd defend my sister a bit, but Mark was nuzzling my mons through my pants so I really did not want to get into her. I just grunted in the most non-committal way possible.

"Anyway, I was showing pictures of Haylee to some of my friends. I love how you can share them with the phone now!"

I was biting my lip as Mark's hands kneaded my bum. I managed another assenting noise and hoped she would talk herself out soon.

"They all agreed, mixed children really are the cutest. Her eyes are so big and beautiful!"

Mark's fingers snuck down between my legs, teasing my slit from behind. I pushed his head back gently. He responded with a grin, then grabbed the waist of my pants and peeled it down until a few wispy dark hairs were poking out, tracing one finger over my hip.

My mom made a few other observations about aunts and cousins, and I made the appropriate tactful noises, stuck making small talk when all I wanted was Mark's dick plowing into me. Mark wasn't helping, his hands and lips exploring around my waist. After an interminable few minutes my mother abruptly said she was sure I was busy, and I might have been a little too hasty in saying that I had a lot to do. We hung up and off came the pants.

I kicked them to the side quickly and hustled over to the bed, resting my bum on the edge and leaning back on my hands. Mark knew what to do, getting on his knees in front of the bed and diving in, kissing up my thigh. I threw one leg over his shoulder, breathing faster, giving him a minute, then reaching forward and guiding his head up to my delta.

His arms tangled with my legs, his tongue teasing the top of my cleft, face pressed up and moving against my clit. I reached up, palming my breast, watching him get to work down there.

"Higher, higher..." I pleaded after a little bit, putting my hand in his hair, feeling him rise slightly, his tongue finding my clit, working it for a moment. I could feel the feeling rise up in me, but I didn't want that, not yet.

"Come up here, I want you in me," I asked, voice husky with pent up need. I scooted back, lying down on the bed.

He didn't need to be asked twice, tossing off his clothes and crawling up and over me with a shit-eating grin. I licked my lips, looking up at him, chest rising and falling as I felt him guiding his dick over my pussy. It slid back and forth across the surface, sending a delightful shock through me. I saw his grin grow seeing the power he was taking over me, the way he made me feel. His rhythm picked up.

Then he reaches down, lining himself up. I reached down to help him, and... wow. In it pushed, his broad head parting me, pushing deeper.

"You like that?" he teases, pushing in further. I squeaked my affirmation. He leaned over me, kissing my forehead. I clung to him as I started to rock inside me, feeling myself be open and left, open and left.

He rained kisses on me as he gathered steam, and I answered with my own when I could. Then I felt him speed up. He raised up a little over me, looking down with a sudden intensity. His hand came up to my neck, thumb across my throat while his fingers were on my shoulder, pulling me down as he drove up into me. I learned early on that he liked that, that he was close.

We didn't talk. I just looked up at him and he looked down at me, just needing each other. He started really rutting me, a beastial drive. In out. In out. In out. And then in... he stayed, driving home, planting his seed in me. I gripped him tight.

He went a few strokes after that, but we both knew his dick was out for the count. So after a minute, he rolled off me and I rolled onto my side. We kissed again, and I let my hands explore his body. He was definitely softer than when we met (I was too), but I still loved the feeling of his solid form that I felt like I could snuggle into.

But now was not the time for snuggles. I took his wrist, tugging his hand to my pussy. His fingers probed down there and started to work me as we kissed.

I'd had to train him well, he's always wanted to start fast before, but now he knew to start slow and firm, drawing me out. Our lips broke off, and he turned his attention to me neck and collarbone, then down and onto my breasts.

"I love you," he said urgently between kisses, fingers curling in my hair as he found my nipple.

"I love you babe," I answered him as I felt waves of pleasure run through my body.

He worked faster and faster, and I felt the pangs of pleasure coming closer and closer. My body roiled restlessly and he took the cue. Pushing faster, moving his mouth to my other breast.

"Yes, yes, yes," I coaxed him. I felt it coming up and... over. Orgasm washed through me, trembling, needy, urgent. My thighs closed around his hand, locking it in, his fingers wriggled. And then it was done. I took a moment to gather myself, then retrieved his hand, tugging it away.

Now was the time for snuggles. I rolled onto my side and cuddled against him, conforming to his masculine form. I rested my head on his arm, then scooted so that my head was on his chest. He kissed my hair, his fingers teasing at my hair. I closed my eyes, smiling.

"I love you."

"I love you."

We lay there like that for a moment I wished could last forever. Then I stirred. He shifted in the bed as I scrambled over him, grabbing his shirt and wiping off the most obvious fluids from my sex, then turned around to give his dick a quick wipe. He lay on his back, watching me, the sun pouring across him, wearing nothing but a beatific smile. He snorted a little laugh as I wiped him, a pearl of cum sneaking out even as I cleaned him.

"What?" I asked playfully, feeling the grin on my face.

"You're cute," he said. I playfully smacked him with the (dry part) of the shirt.

I grabbed some fresh close, getting dressed as fast as I could. But he stayed in bed and as soon as I was ready held out his arms. I stifled a laugh and crawled back over him onto the bed, cuddling back in my accustomed spot.

"I love you."

"I love you."

I closed my eyes, just feeling his closeness, his warmth, and listening to the pulse of his heart.

"MOMMY!"

We both laughed as I jumped out of bed to check on Haylee.