The Nurse and the Pharmacist

Story Info
Man discovers a dangerously horny side to his wife.
3.8k words
3.04
29.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hermano
Hermano
23 Followers

I am a Mexican man with a large cock. Despite this, my wife apparently can't help but be a slut around her work. She works night shifts in a hospital as a nurse. I often hear stories about how nurses are sluts which I could confirm from the times we hung out with her nurse friends. They were always talking about the doctors and how hot they were. I always wondered if my wife would say stuff like that when I wasn't around. My suspicions were confirmed when I got a picture from an anonymous account on instagram. It was my wife getting railed by a large white man. She was in her scrubs, so obviously at work.

I go into the bedroom where she is sleeping. She opens her eyes briefly before closing them again. I start grabbing her breasts and rubbing her pussy feeling around for any wetness. I take off my clothes and place them on the floor.

"What are you doing?" she says.

I lean down and place my cock in her mouth without warning. She gags as I pull out. "You fucked a guy at work didn't you?" I look at her face and her eyes are closed tight. That is all the confirmation I needed.

She begins sucking on my balls while stroking my cock. "I am sorry", she whispers.

I ask her, "Tell me in detail how you ended up fucking that white guy."

She grabs a firm hold on my balls and goes from being sorry to having a scary serious look on her face. She is a short curvy Central American woman who often gets mistaken for filipino. She always complains people don't take her seriously because of her size and the cute faces she makes, but she knows how to make a bitch face too. With her most intense killer bitch look she tells me, "His name is Jason. He was so big and his cock felt amazing inside me. I came almost immediately. Then he grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth." When I hear her confess so easily, I get so hard I could lift an elephant with my dick. She notices and gets a huge grin as she goes back to sucking my balls.

Still a bit scared I say, "Tell me every detail. How did you meet and how did it lead to you getting fucked by him."

"I'm sorry baby," she says again. She continues to stroke me. A dangerous glint in her eye.

"I just couldn't help myself. One thing led to another and before long I had his huge cock in me."

"How did you meet?", I ask, my voice quivering.

"We met at work in the cafeteria. I had seen him around and thought he was cute. This other nurse saw me looking at him and asked me if I thought he was cute. I said he was more like extremely hot, he could be a model. So when I was in the cafeteria I spilled some napkins and he came to help me pick them up and introduced himself. I got so nervous and he noticed. He asked if he could sit and eat lunch with me. I agreed and did some small talk."

"Did you two hit it off right away?"

"Oh yes, we were talking about everything. His job, hobbies, family. He said that the food I had looked delicious. I told him you cooked it for me. He said he was still hungry, and I said maybe I can help with that. He is a pharmacist at the hospital so we went back to his office and he ripped off my soaked panties and scrubs and picked me up so easily. He is so muscular. He ate my pussy so good."

"That's it," I say, closing my eyes and starting to picture the scene. "Tell me how he fucked you. Tell me everything!"

"He started licking my pussy and then he stuck two fingers inside of me. They were so big, and he kept sliding them in and out. The best part was seeing his handsome face buried deep in my pussy even though I haven't shaved. He kept inhaling so hard and saying fuck this is good."

"I want to hear more. Tell me what happened next, and don't leave anything out, tell me about his cock too."

"He put my legs on his shoulders and shoved his cock inside me. You are big babe, but this guy was massive. He could be a porn star. His balls were so heavy I could feel them swinging against my ass and I got so wet."

"What do you mean? What else did he do?"

"He stood me up and took me from behind. His cock was so thick I could barely fit it. He was pounding me like a machine. I stuffed his dirty underwear in my mouth to stop myself from yelling, but he just kept going. You always come so fast, but he just kept fucking me and I came so hard I almost blacked out and he just kept going."

"I am so sorry", she says. "You are such a good husband, but we haven't fucked in a long time and bigger is always better. He is so good looking I couldn't believe he would want me."

I ask "Is he married?"

"Yes, he is married to a dumb blonde. I guess he was excited to fuck a short central american woman like me. He kept saying I tasted so sweet and salty and loved that he could throw me around so easily."

"Did he cum in your pussy?"

"I swallowed every drop, even though he made me beg him to let me suck his cock. He said he wanted to show me how a real man fucks." I could tell she was getting turned on as she recalled that.

"So you're telling me you sucked his cock."

"Obviously! Also, if you are trying to guilt me, don't even try. I know you jerk off to my mom and jerk off in her underwear. It is a bit pathetic honestly."

"I only want to fuck your mother because she looks like you. Also, I can't help that her pussy smells amazing and she is always flaunting her tits and flashing her crotch."

"We need to talk about this," she says.

In that moment I cum all over her tits.

She gets up to clean herself and I continue to watch her through the mirror.

"Are you going to keep fucking Jason?" I ask.

"Of course I am. At least until I find someone better."

"But you've already found someone better."

She stops cleaning and turns around. "What do you mean?" she asks.

"Me of course!"

She smiles and walks over to me and kisses my lips. "You know I love you no matter how big your cock is."

"Sure then why did you cheat?"

"Because I wanted to!"

"You just wanted to fuck a big white cock."

She grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy. "You are so good at pleasing me and yes, I couldn't help myself. I always wanted a large white cock to colonize my pussy."

***

A couple of days pass when I bring up the topic of Jason again. I ask my wife, "Hey babe, have you seen Jason lately?"

"Yeah, he's been coming by our floor a few times. He's stopped by to pick up a prescription and he even sent me flowers last week for Valentine's Day."

"Has he fucked you?"

"Not yet, but I can't wait. He is so fucking hot and he treats me like a queen, he just makes me so horny."

I get hard and put my hand between her legs. "Show me," I command.

She pushes her hips forward and I start stroking her clit. "Do you remember how you begged him to make you cum?" I ask.

"I do. He told me that he would fuck my hot little body anytime I wanted... and that he loved eating my pussy."

"Do you miss his tongue deep in your hole?"

"Of course I do. I keep thinking about him fucking me."

"Tell me a detailed long description about Jason."

She starts moaning and breathing heavier as she tells me.

"Jason is married to a dumb blonde named Amy. He has a huge cock. He loves giving head and making me cum so hard. He lets me suck his cock and I can't get enough. Every time I see his handsome face I think of sucking his cock and swallowing every drop. I could taste the pussy juice of other women in the hospital. I know he fucks other nurses."

"Fuck! Do you know what you're doing to me?"

"I am teasing you. Keep acting like such a cuck I'll let you fuck me after I fuck Jason."

I rub her clit faster, harder, and more intense.

"Stop teasing me. Fuck me now.", she says suddenly.

"Soon baby, soon."

I pull out my cock and begin jerking off.

"You're so hot baby. Close your eyes and call me Jason."

I slip my cock inside her all at once. She is drenched.

"Fuck me Jason," she yells. "Give me my big cock. Take control of me like you always do."

"Oh god," she says. "Jason, I am so close."

She cums harder than I have ever seen her, convulsing wildly and bucking her hips all over the place. Her eyes roll back and she keeps moaning. "Oh Jason, oh god, so good."

Afterwards I say, "even fantasizing about Jason makes you cum that hard huh?"

"Jason is so hot. I love his big cock. I'd rather have him than you."

"Well, I am glad you enjoyed yourself then. But now I want to see you fuck him, so you are going to record the next time he fucks you."

I go on the computer and search for my wife's schedule. She is working tonight and so is Jason. I put a camera in my wife's work bag and tell her I will be waiting. I eagerly wait until the next morning when I pick her up from work. She jumps in the car with a dreamy look on her face.

"So, did you get it?" I ask.

"I got it, he gave me his beautiful cock so good."

"That's great babe. I'm happy for you, but did you record it?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I was too busy slobbering on his amazing dick. I can't wait to feel it again."

"You just fucked him. Your lack of sleep is making you loopy again. Tell me how it went this time. Where did he fuck you? how? What did you say? Give me every detail no matter how small."

"He saw me in the cafeteria again and invited me back to his office to eat lunch."

"He did? When?"

"It was just before lunchtime. We were talking and he asked me if I was interested in having lunch with him to thank me for last time."

"What did you say?"

"I was confused at first, lack of sleep I guess, so I said yes. Then he brought me to his office and we ate together."

"And then?..."

"I can never refuse a big cock."

"Where did he fuck you? At least give me some details."

"Right there in his office. He pulled his pants down and picked me up. He had a big smile on his face. He pushed my panties aside and stuck it inside of me. He held me in place and pumped his big cock in and out, saying that he wanted to show me his power."

"Wow! Did you tell him to fuck you?"

"I did. I said fuck me papi!"

"Good girl. Now tell me about his cock?"

"His cock is very big and round. It feels like a large cucumber. It's also very smooth and shiny."

"How does it compare to other cocks you've been with?"

"Your cock is pretty long, but his is a bit longer and at least twice as wide."

"That's interesting. Can you feel the difference?"

"I can definitely feel the difference and I love it. It feels wonderful inside of me. His cock is so warm and soft. I can hardly contain myself."

"I am glad to hear that. Tell me how wet you got as he fucked you from behind."

"He was pounding me so hard I thought I was going to break. I came so many times. I couldn't help myself, I just kept cumming."

"Did he cum in your pussy?"

"Nope, I swallowed every drop."

"Wow, how come you never let him cum inside you? I know you hate it when I do that too because of cleanup, but you never like swallowing my cum."

"You don't understand. You are a man who can cum inside me whenever you want to because we are married, but your cum tastes gross. A woman like me needs a special type of man to swallow his cum. He eats only healthy foods and his face is so hot when I am swallowing his load and looking up at him with his cock in my mouth."

I can picture her sucking him off looking up at him. My wife has very large eyes with pitch black iris and pupils. The iris are so large you can barely see the whites of her eyes, that is part of the reason she can give such scary looks. She can be so cute and bubbly one moment, but scary the next. She can be a prude at times and now she is being a total slut and openly confessing this to me so easily.

"I don't understand."

"Let me explain. I need a man whose cock is so big and thick that I can't fit it all in my throat. His cum must be very tasty to me."

"Jason is a lucky man."

"Yes he is. I love having his big cock in my mouth. I want to suck his cock and swallow every drop of his cum. I would even love seeing him fucking another woman while I am sucking his big cock."

"What? Tell me more! you had a threesome with him?"

"No, but I want to. Jason has a huge cock and he is always showing it off to everyone. Everyone knows how big his dick is and they all want to feel it. I wish there were more men like him in the world. He is so strong and powerful. I want to be dominated by him."

"Isn't that what has been happening all this time?"

"Yes, but not like this. I want him to dominate me completely. I want to be fucked hard by his huge cock. I want him to cum on my face and in my hair."

"What is stopping you?"

"We only have so much time at work so it has to be a quickie."

"Invite him over to the house."

My wife looks at me in disbelief, but she agrees. The next day there is a knock on the door and there is Jason at my home. He's wearing a nice suit.

"Jason, I assume, why are you here?", I say gruffly.

"I'm sorry, I am here to see Jenny", he responds cool as a cucumber.

I see he is not phased by me or intimidated at all. I relax and smile.

"Of course, come on in."

My wife walks out to the living room in a tight dress with a slit up the side of the dress.

"Jason!" She practically runs over and gives him a big hug and he picks her up in the air like it's nothing. The white dress reminds me of our wedding night, but she was definitely not showing this much skin that day. I can tell she is not wearing any panties.

"I missed you Jenny," Jason says.

"Me too Jason. I have been thinking of you nonstop."

Jason puts her down and sits on the couch.

"Well I will let you guys talk", I say as I step out of the room and go stand in the hallway where I can see them, but they can't see me.

I see Jason and my wife get closer to each other as they talk in low whispers and get closer to each other.

Jason touches my wife's arm, then her thigh, and pulls her onto his lap.

She giggles and leans in and kisses him. He grabs her ass and lifts her dress up exposing her ass and pussy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks my wife.

My wife nods yes.

"I won't hurt you."

"No baby, I trust you."

Jason unzips his pants and lets out the biggest cock I have ever seen. He holds my wife upside down in the air and places her mouth on his cock while he starts going to town on her pussy. She is so wet, her pussy juice is flowing and making his handsome face glisten. My wife is moaning so loud I can hear her easily from where I am standing.

"Oh Jason! Oh god! your cock tastes so good. I've never felt such a big cock before. It's so big and warm. It makes me feel so happy and it's so good."

"I know baby. That's why I am going to fuck you again."

He sticks his big cock inside of her and pounds her hard and fast. He pushes her against a wall, smashes her tits, and continues pumping his big cock deep inside of her. She always wanted me to fuck her against a wall like that, but I wasn't strong enough. Now Jason was giving her exactly what she wanted. Her screams are so loud I am sure the neighbors can hear.

"Jason! Fuck me harder! Fill me with your big dick! Oh god Jason! OHHHHHHH FUCK ME! I am going to cum!"

Jason slams her hard against a doorframe and pumps her furiously. He doesn't let up until he sees her face turn red and she cums again.

Then he pulls his dick out of her and lays her down on her back. He kneels between her legs and strokes his cock.

My wife wasn't lying when she said that he had a lot of stamina. He looks ready to keep going and she looks flushed and exhausted. She seems so tiny next to his large frame. She just keeps staring lustfully at his face.

He lowers his head and blows his hot cum all over her stomach and breasts. He keeps cumming and cumming.

"Oh god Jason! You're so fucking hot. I love my big cock Jason, give me all my cum!" She sticks out her tongue as far as she can and tries to catch some cum in her mouth.

Jason stands up and picks her up and carries her to the bed. He throws her on the bed and jumps on top of her. He begins kissing her neck and licking her nipples.

"Your tits are so tasty." says Jason

My wife's tits are not that big; she is insecure about them and often says she wants surgery. Hearing him compliment her tits makes her smile so big even though I had tried doing that so many times over the years. She has the stupidest biggest smile as he starts fucking her again on our marriage bed.

"Fuck me Jason! Fuck me with that big white dick! Make me your little slut papi!"

Jason is pounding her harder than ever before. His big cock probably hitting her cervix hard. Most women find that painful, but I know she loves it. She used to tell me it hurt so good when I used to do that. I can see her pussy lips stretch open and close as he goes in and out of her as I stand looking from the doorway with my hand around my cock.

"Fuck me Jason! Fuck me with your big cock! Cum inside me!"

"oh god your pussy is so fucking tight! Your pussy is so warm and soft. I love fucking you baby. I love to fuck you with my big white cock. I love fucking you in this position. I love it when you scream and yell. I love it when you beg for my cum. Your pussy is so tight and hot."

She is staring at his face so intensely, glistening full of sweat and cum.

"I am cumming!" Jason says. "I am cumming inside you baby!"

He shoots his sperm deep inside of my wife.

She reaches out for him and grabs his ass tightly as he grunts like a viking.

"Yes! Fuck me Jason! Fuck me with your big white cock! I love your cum! Give it to me! I want all your cum! I want to drink it all! Yes! I want it all!"

Jason lays down next to her and they both fall asleep.

The next morning Jason wakes up beside my wife and they make love again.

Later that day I cuddle my wife in the living room.

"Baby, I think he likes me." she says.

"You mean Jason?"

"Yeah baby. I think he likes me. I think he really loves me."

"Jenny, he is married!"

"He is my fantasy. I have been dreaming about him for years. I finally found the perfect man to fulfill my fantasies."

***

I am watching a movie and trying to relax. It's Friday night and I am alone at home naked. Jenny comes home from work early. I am getting ready to jerk off when she opens the door and walks into the bedroom.

"Hi Honey!"

I am startled and surprised. I didn't expect her to come home.

"Hi dear, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I thought I would surprise you."

She takes off her clothes and lays on the bed naked.

"Can I join you?" she asks.

I am still shocked by her arrival, but I walk over to her. She gets on her hands and knees and looks back at me seductively. She has a nice round bubble butt and is giving me a lustful stare.

"I want you inside me Jason. Fuck me with your big white cock." Instantly I get hard.

"Oh so we are role playing the nurse and the pharmacist again?"

"Yes honey, I want you to fuck me like you own me. I want you to dominate me and fuck me hard."

I imagine I am a strong large white man and climb on top of her. I start to kiss her deeply and passionately.

"Yes!" she moans.

I grab her hips and push my huge cock inside of her. She is so tight, I can barely fit inside of her.

"Oh Jason! You're so big!"

She is extremely wet, but it feels different than normal. It feels sticky and it smells different.

"Did something happen at the hospital earlier with Jason?" I say.

She is still looking back at me with intense lust.

"We didn't fuck at the hospital, remember? We went to your house this time."

I cum instantly.

Hermano
Hermano
23 Followers