Every Older Man's Dream Come True

Story Info
Unexpected attraction with a large age gap.
5.9k words
4.7
34.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviex00
steviex00
114 Followers

Harry lay on his bed smiling. It was only ten minutes ago that the beautiful Fiona had left him feeling spent and satisfied again. It had been the third time that Fiona had visited Harry and as he watched her wiggle out of his bedroom, he thought back to the first time and how unexpected it had been.

Harry was approaching 60 and had been widowed five years ago. He had loved his wife dearly and even though he still worked and mixed with women every day, he could never see himself being with anybody else. Sure, he had urges, like all men and was no stranger to porn or self-pleasure. He just couldn't imagine actually having sex with another woman after only knowing one female body for the last thirty-odd years.

That was, however, until he met Fiona. Harry's daughter Catherine was on her way to a party and popped in to her Dad's house on the way to pick up a bottle of vodka he'd saved for her. It had been a Christmas gift that Harry didn't really want -- he was more a whisky kind of guy -- but he knew Cathy would find a use for it!

She let herself in to Harry's house, as usual, shouting "Hey Dad, only me!" in her smiling voice.

Harry walked in to the hall to greet her with a kiss on the cheek and he noticed two other girls waiting outside.

"Hi Cathy, how's things?" he asked. "Those two going to the party with you?"

Cathy looked over her shoulder, as if she'd forgotten they were with her.

"Oh, yes, that's Vicky and her little sister. It's Vick who fancies this bottle of Peach Vodka you don't want."

"Well, invite them in," said Harry. "It's rude to leave them on the doorstep."

Cathy smiled and turned back to the door.

"Come on in and meet my Dad," she said to the two girls.

"I've met your Dad before," said Vicky, "but Fee hasn't."

They trotted in through the front door and Harry greeted them both.

"Hi Mr. J," said Vicky, "you remember me?"

Harry smiled and said "Of course, how are you Vicky? Keeping out of trouble?"

A big smirk came over Vicky's face. "Always!" she replied. "But I can't speak for my little sister here. Fee, say hi to Mr J. This is Fiona."

Harry's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Fiona. She was obviously a lot younger than Cathy and Vicky, who were both in their early thirties. He estimated Fiona was no more than about twenty-two or twenty-three. Not only was she strikingly beautiful, she had on the shortest skirt Harry had ever seen, paired with a very low-cut top. Typical young girl, thought Harry, on her way to a party with all the goods on display!

He hoped his reaction hadn't been too obvious as he extended his hand formally and said "Hello Fiona, nice to meet you. I'm Harry."

Fiona gave him her best dazzling smile and said "Hi, I've heard all about you, Mr. J!" mysteriously, and shook his hand, holding it a second longer than felt entirely comfortable.

Harry was flustered by this sexy little thing but was self-aware enough to know he was nothing special to look at. He figured she was just that type of girl, friendly and forthcoming. He'd met very pretty girls before like Fiona, all smiles and very tactile. He always left them muttering to himself, 'Damn, if I was thirty years younger....'

"Heard all about me, eh?" Harry enquired. "That must have been boring for you!"

Fiona, still grinning broadly, replied "Not at all, but they didn't tell me how handsome you are!"

Harry blushed. My God, he thought, it had been some years since a beautiful girl in her twenties had said that to him. Then he thought, actually no girl in her twenties had ever said that to him, his own wife included!

He laughed as Cathy came back into the hall clutching the bottle of Vodka and said "Fee, stop flirting with my Dad! I'm not sure his poor heart can take it!"

Harry shook his head and admitted "Well, it is beating a little faster than normal! But so far, so good."

That was it. The first time he met Fiona and it was over almost as quick as it had begun. The three girls wafted out of his house with their cheery goodbyes, but he did notice Fiona turning back to see if he was watching her walk away, which he most certainly was.

That evening, Harry entered 'Hot Teens' into the Pornhub search bar instead of 'Milfs'. He was aware that Fiona wasn't a teen but then, neither were most of the 'teens' doing porn. He tended to prefer the more mature woman and had flirted occasionally with the older ladies at the office. But something had stirred in his loins when he'd seen Fiona in the flesh, all fresh-faced beauty and perfect-bodied, as you would expect in one so young. The fact that she was younger than his own daughter made him chuckle to himself. What the fuck, he thought, harmless fun. A man can dream...

Harry's imagination ran away with him later that evening. He was lying on his bed, thoughts of Fiona and her perfect young body running through his head as he masturbated. He jerked himself slowly, imagining her naked, dancing for him like a stripper. He wondered what it would be like to touch her skin, feel her breasts, taste her pus... when he suddenly came hard, covering his belly and chest with thick globs of cum.

The speed and ferocity of his own orgasm took him by surprise and he lay there for a few minutes just smiling. He continued stroking his cock, imagining Fiona was lying next to him, licking the creamy cum from his body. If she did that then reached up to kiss him he would... Oh fuck! He came a second time, just as powerfully and as suddenly as the first time.

Wow, he hadn't been able to cum that easily twice in quick succession since he was in his twenties! He eased himself off the bed and quickly slipped in to his bathroom to shower off. He deliberately set the temperature to cold and shivered as he washed his body clean. Damn, he couldn't get that girl out of his mind!

A couple of weeks passed and despite having seen Cathy again a few times, no mention was made of Fiona. He had bumped in to Vicky when he'd been in Starbucks. She thanked him again for the vodka and even offered to buy his coffee but didn't say anything about Fiona -- why would she? So when his doorbell sounded that Friday evening, he was particularly surprised to find Fiona standing at his door, looking every bit as delightful as she had the first time he'd met her.

"Oh, hello. Fiona, isn't it?" stuttered Harry.

"Hi Harry" said Fiona with an impish expression on her face.

All Cathy's friends had always called Harry 'Mr. J' but he really liked Fiona using his name.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, of course," replied Harry, standing aside and ushering her in.

His mind was reeling as to why this young girl should want to visit him on her own.

"You're probably wondering why I've called in," Fiona said, reading his mind.

"Not that I'm not delighted to see you, but yes, I am a bit curious," said Harry, hoping he didn't sound too eager.

He led her through to the lounge and offered her a seat.

"Would you like something to drink? Tea, coffee, vodka?"

Fiona smiled, saying "Ha! Vick's the vodka girl, not me. I prefer beer actually if you have any?"

Harry glanced over to the open bottle of Carlsberg next to his chair and nodded. He went into the kitchen to grab a cold one from the fridge, still wondering what the hell this beautiful girl wanted. He flipped the cap off the bottle, figured she wasn't the kind of girl who'd want a glass, and returned to the lounge. He handed the bottle to Fiona and she thanked him, then she took a long swig, as if to settle her nerves before speaking.

Harry said nothing but just sat there smiling, the silence encouraging Fiona to speak first. He'd learnt a few tricks over the years as a salesman, and staying silent was always the most effective way of getting somebody to speak first.

"Well," began Fiona. "When we met the other day, I couldn't help but notice you looking at me. I hope you don't mind me saying this?"

Harry looked at the carpet, feeling like he'd been busted. He composed himself and decided he wasn't about to be bettered by a slip of a girl and replied with "You did, huh? I'm sure you weren't surprised though. I bet I wasn't the only one to look admiringly at you that night. Just the skirt alone was enough to raise more than a few eyebrows!"

He smiled, hoping his teasing was having the desired effect, then added "I may be old, but I'm not dead yet!"

Fiona smiled and said "Right, but here's the thing. That night after we got to the party, I did get hit on by a few guys. But I really wasn't in the mood, which is odd for me. Then I realized it was because I was thinking of you. All of a sudden, the guys hitting on me looked like little boys."

Harry nodded, sagely, like he'd caused this to happen to a hundred innocent girls in the past.

"If it makes you feel any better," he replied, "I've been thinking a lot about you these last two weeks, and if I'm honest, they haven't all been entirely pure thoughts!"

Fiona beamed and took another long draught from her bottle of beer.

"Promise you're not teasing me?" she asked.

Harry shook his head and said "Me? I think it might be you doing the teasing, not me! You sure you're not here to win a bet with your friends? You know, get the old guy interested in you, then blow him off and win twenty quid!"

"Oh my God, NO!" shouted Fiona. "I would never do that, I promise. What do you take me for?"

That put the ball firmly back into Harry's court and he apologised, saying "Well, you can't blame me for being a bit suspicious, can you? I mean, it's not every day a beautiful girl younger than my daughter rocks up to my house and shares a beer with me!"

Fiona nodded. "You sure about that?" she teased.

"Positive," stated Harry. "It hasn't happened for at least two weeks... So, what's on your mind, Fee? I can call you Fee?"

Fiona nodded, "Yes, please do. All my friends do and I think I can count you as a friend? she said, questioningly.

"Prettiest friend I ever had," was all he could think of saying.

"Oh, you old charmer!" replied Fiona, making Harry feel every bit of his 58 years old.

Harry did his silence trick again and Fiona fell for it.

"I asked Cathy about you, you know, like if you're currently seeing anyone."

Harry raised his eyebrows. "She said you aren't, is that right?"

Harry nodded and couldn't resist joking "The women in this town don't know what they're missing, but no, I'm not seeing anyone."

Fiona looked nervous as she said "Well, nor am I and I got to thinking. One thought led to another and I kinda wondered, you know, if maybe, um, like, you and me, you know, might..." she left the thought dangling in the air helplessly.

Harry grabbed it. "Really? You thought that about me? And you? Really?"

Incredulity doesn't begin to describe Harry's feelings at this point. Fiona was nodding and suddenly looked very sheepish, like she'd been told off by the Headmaster. Harry didn't mean to make her feel bad, he was genuinely shocked, but, he had to admit, thrilled at the same time.

He stood up and walked over to where Fiona was sat, on the big sofa. He plonked himself down next to her and gently lifted her chin with his fingertips, forcing her to look at him. She looked suddenly sad.

"I have to say I've never been so flattered in my life," Harry said.

This made Fiona smile and she looked relieved.

"But I can't help thinking," he continued, "you know, the age gap? I mean, what are you, twenty-two or twenty-three? I'm 58, you do know that, right?"

Fiona nodded. "Yes, I know how old you are and for the record, I've just turned twenty-one. To be honest, I couldn't care less about the age difference, I think you're nice as well as sexy!"

Jesus, thought Harry. Twenty-fucking-one! I could be her Grandfather. Well almost. And she thinks I'm sexy! And it's not even April the first!

Fiona knew what he was thinking and said "I haven't got Daddy issues, or Grand-daddy issues, honest! I've always fancied older men; I just never plucked up the courage to speak to one before."

Harry was still weighing up the situation. She seemed to be sincere and what girl would put herself through this if she wasn't?

"Tell me something, Harry," said Fiona, feeling bolder now, like she'd got something off her chest.

She really did fancy Harry and now she'd said so.

"What's that?" asked Harry.

Fiona shuffled herself closer to Harry on the sofa. "Have you ever fancied one of Cathy's friends before?"

Harry stroked his chin as he thought how he should reply to this question.

"Hmm, not really," he said, finally. "I mean, I can see that some of them are pretty girls, but the fact that they're Cathy's friends puts them out of reach, if you know what I mean?"

Fiona nodded but looked crestfallen.

"Any chance I could be the exception?" she asked, hopefully.

"You already are, Fee. I fancy you like crazy, but I would never have approached you in a million years. Talk about punching above your weight!"

They both laughed at this the Fiona suddenly went quiet and had a serious look on her face.

She looked Harry directly in the eyes and said "Well I fancy you too and I've been fantasizing what it would be like to fuck a handsome older guy like you."

Harry was taken aback, not least by Fiona's choice of words. Could it be true? Did she really want to fuck him?

"I've had a few fantasies too Fee, you know those not entirely pure thoughts I mentioned? But I'm really not sure...."

Fiona dropped her head to one side. "Are you always so boringly good? Do you always do the right thing?" she asked.

"I'm a Dad, it's my job!" replied Harry, rather feebly.

"I still think you're not convinced. How about I convince you?" teased Fiona, and with that, she stood up and started to gyrate sexily in front of Harry.

She kicked off her shoes, then pulled her skirt down and kicked it to one side, quickly followed by her t-shirt. Before Harry could protest, not that he wanted to, Fiona was dancing in front of him in her undies, just like he had visualised when jerking himself off. He had an instant erection and shuffled uncomfortably in his seat.

"Jesus, Fee, are all young girls as forward as you?" asked Harry.

"Who cares about other girls?" said Fiona, and slipped off her thin cotton bra, which was struggling to contain her full breasts anyway.

Harry was transfixed and let out a low moan as Fiona wriggled out of her panties and let them drop to the floor. She kicked them deliberately at Harry and he caught them, immediately holding them to his face and breathing in Fiona's smell. It was the horniest thing he'd ever done.

Now Fiona was writhing in front of Harry, revelling in showing off her perfect young body. Harry, for his part, couldn't keep his erection hidden in his loose-fitting trousers and Fiona noticed it and smiled.

"Hmm, not dead yet, I can see that!" she goaded. "How about we see what's straining to get out?"

She dropped to her knees and crawled towards Harry, provocatively. She was about to unzip him when Harry decided to take control. He put his hands under Fiona's arms and lifted her up to his face. He kissed her lightly, and she kissed him back. The intensity of their kiss grew until they were practically eating each other with lust.

Harry's cock was practically bursting the material of his boxer shorts and Fiona's hands were reaching down to unbutton his shirt.

Harry deliberately paused, moved his head back and asked "Are you absolutely sure, Fee?" and looked at her earnestly.

She just nodded and dropped back down to her knees. This time he didn't stop her unzipping his flies. She pulled open his belt buckle, popped the button and eased his trousers down around his ankles. Harry slipped them off, tore his shirt off and sat mesmerised as Fiona reached a hand inside his boxers.

She gripped his shaft tightly and moaned "Oh my God, it's so hard and so big. I had no idea!"

Harry liked hearing her say this, and said. "I don't think it's ever been this hard or big before. I blame you!"

Fiona looked up at him and smiled.

"You like my body?" she asked, needlessly.

"Fee, you aren't just cute. You truly are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"

As he said this, he reached his hands out to touch her properly for the first time. He ran his hands over her breasts, which were firm and full. Her nipples stood to attention at his touch. Then he moved his hands down to her waist and onward to her hips. Fiona arched her back, loving the attention Harry was giving her, then without warning, leant back, pulled Harry's boxer shorts down in one rapid movement, then gasped as his fully erect cock sprang up.

"I'm not very experienced at this, but I hope you like it," she said, as she lowered her head and planted a big kiss on Harry's knob.

He nearly came immediately and let out a deep sigh as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. Her mouth was warm and wet and felt amazing. She withdrew his knob and ran her pursed wet lips all around Harry's rock-hard penis head, then wiped it over her mouth and nose. It was blissful and oh-so sexy. 'Not experienced, eh?' Harry thought as he struggled to hold back his orgasm.

Not wanting to make a fool of himself and cum like an adolescent virgin, he pulled his cock gently out of Fiona's mouth and leant down to kiss her.

"Stand up, Fee?" he asked.

She stood and Harry clasped his hands around her hips, clutching her ass cheeks and pulling her towards him. The way he was sat, her pussy was perfectly aligned to Harry's mouth and he kissed her shaven mound, all the time kneading her perfect ass. Fiona really loved to be eaten, so she parted her legs slightly and put her hand on the top of Harry's head, pushing gently, encouraging him to go lower.

He stuck his tongue out, then moved his head down, tracing Fiona's slit with his wet tongue, then slipping it in-between the folds of her labia, penetrating her pussy. Fiona shuddered at the feel of his tongue, but when he pulled it out and ran it back up her soaking snatch, licking her clit with darting little strokes, she moaned out loud.

"Oh yes, fuck that feels good!" she breathed.

Harry put one hand behind Fiona's right knee and lifted it. She could see what he wanted to do, so she lifted her leg and put her foot up onto the chair. Now Harry could really access her pussy, which was starting to dribble, such was Fiona's increasing arousal.

Still holding the back of Harry's head, Fiona pulled him into her, grinding her soaking pussy onto his mouth. His tongue was lapping her labia, then nibbling her clit and Fiona was writhing in ecstasy, appreciating his experience, enjoying a pussy-eating like she's never got from a guy her own age.

Harry's hands were still squeezing her ass cheeks as his tongue snaked back into Fiona's gaping pussy. He pulled her cheeks apart, then from the back, ran the middle finger of his right hand up and down her slippery slit. He moved his mouth and tongue back up to her clitoris as he slipped a finger into her anus.

Fiona let out a huge scream as her orgasm welled up and overcame her. Harry hoped the neighbours had their TV's turned up, because Fiona's scream nearly shattered the beer bottles they'd been drinking from. She bucked and convulsed hard as Harry continued to lick her dripping pussy and when he felt her legs buckle beneath her, he let her drop to her knees and he held her tightly, kissing her face, her nose and her eyes. Harry held her until she stopped shaking.

No words were spoken and Fiona's breathing slowly returned to normal. He held her tight and Fiona stroked the back of Harry's head.

"I fucking knew you'd be awesome," she whispered. Harry grinned to himself, unsure of how to respond to the compliment.

"Shall we go to my bedroom?" he suggested. "My bed is lovely and comfortable."

steviex00
steviex00
114 Followers
12