Every Older Man's Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviex00
steviex00
114 Followers

Fiona nodded so Harry scooped her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs, with Fiona teasing "Oh my, Mr. J, what ARE you going to do to me?"

Harry practically threw Fiona on the bed and said "You'll see!"

He desperately wanted to fuck this beautiful girl but then realized he didn't have any condoms. No way did he want to get her pregnant and he whispered to himself "Fuck!"

"What's wrong Harry?" asked Fiona.

"I haven't got any damn condoms," replied Harry.

Fiona giggled. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill. But I've got some in my bag downstairs. It's just that you rushed me up here so quickly, I didn't have a chance to grab it!"

Not wanting to break the mood, Harry decided to take a chance. What he was doing with this amazing girl was already off-the-scale crazy, so would one more crazy act matter?

"Fuck it!" he said, defiantly. "Get on your knees now!"

Fiona purred as she turned over, loving the dominant tone of Harry's voice. She got on her knees and wiggled her ass seductively at Harry and he climbed on to the bed, grabbed at Fiona's hips, then pushed his rampant cock into her slippery pussy in one thrust, making her cry out.

"Oh fuck, you beast!" she shouted, as he penetrated her and filled her cunt completely.

He slapped her ass cheek quite hard and started to thrust into her, making her squeal with delight. He spat on his thumb then slipped it into her anus, knowing she liked how that felt from when it had made her cum earlier. This time, it elicited another loud gasp and a deep sigh and caused Fiona to push back at Harry's cock with every thrust.

He wasn't going to last long at this rate. He'd nearly cum when Fiona had her lips wrapped around his cock but now he was inside her tight young pussy, thrusting for all he was worth, it was only a matter of time.

Fiona heard Harry's moans grow louder and faster and she reached a hand between her legs so she could fondle his balls as he fucked her. Harry moaned louder, close now to erupting inside her. Just as he reached the point of no return, he realised what a risk he was taking. He stopped thrusting, let his cock slide out of Fiona's pussy, then forced it against her ass.

He pushed her cheeks together and started thrusting again, his cock sliding in between her beautiful, firm cheeks, his knob appearing as he completed each stroke. He was effectively using her ass cheeks to jerk himself off and with one last thrust and a deep moan, he exploded a huge spurt of cum which shot right up the length of Fiona's back. Another spurt followed, and another and a pool of Harry's cum formed in the small of her back. He hadn't cum this much since, well, he'd never cum this much before!

Fiona let herself flop down face --first on the bed and Harry crawled alongside her, turning her face towards him and kissing her passionately.

When they broke, Fiona said "You know, you could have cum inside me, I really wouldn't have minded."

She then reached her hand around to her back, scooped up some of Harry's cum, then licked her fingers, wiping them on her lips. Harry couldn't resist and kissed her again.

She squealed with delight, saying "Ooh, Mr. J, you're so kinky! I love it!"

This time, Harry traced his own fingers through the sticky cum covering her back. He then invited her to lick his fingers clean and again, kissed her, tasting his own cum again.

"Did you know I always wanted to do that with a man?" she asked.

Harry just grinned and said "I can always tell a kinky girl when I see one!" Fiona just sighed.

"When you said about not having a condom handy, I thought for a moment you were going to fuck my bum!" Harry snorted his surprise. "Oh, don't worry," she continued, "I wouldn't have stopped you. I did it once before and it was amazing!"

Harry started slapping his own face and Fiona looked puzzled.

"I'm just checking this isn't a dream," he said and Fiona laughed.

"You like anal?" she enquired.

"Not something I've ever tried, to be honest, but I've seen it in porn and I have to admit, it looks amazing."

"Oh, it really is," replied Fiona. "When I tried it, it hurt at first, but when I got into it, I came harder than ever before. I've wanted to try it again ever since. Hint, hint!"

Harry slapped himself again and Fiona giggled.

"Does it bother you that I'm talking like this?" she asked.

"Hmm," replied Harry, "it doesn't bother me at all. It's so damn horny hearing you talk dirty!"

He looked down at his cock and Fiona's eyes followed his.

"Oh my, you're hard again already?" asked Fiona, smiling broadly.

"It would appear so, young lady, and you know what?" said Harry, tantalizingly.

"What?" asked Fiona, obligingly.

"Well, I'm going to fuck you again right now. But this time, you're going to tell me exactly what you want me to do to you and how it feels. Be as filthy as you want. I know you like talking dirty and shocking me, so give it your best shot!"

Fiona grinned and said "OK, Daddy, you fucking asked for it!"

Oh my fucking God, thought Harry. She called me Daddy! What have I done? But it was too late to stop this runaway train.

Fiona had already swivelled around and had Harry's cock back in her mouth.

She moaned and muttered "So fucking big and hard. Oh Daddy, please will you fuck me again, this time in my tiny little asshole? I've been a good little girl I really have."

Harry's cock twitched hard as she said this. He'd never before had any thoughts about this kind of scenario or any other role play, but he couldn't help himself.

He reached his hand out and spanked her bum lightly and said "You'd better be good, or you'll get a hard spanking!"

Fiona's eyes widened and she started to suck Harry's cock deeper, gagging herself on it with each bob of her head. Harry now sat back on his heels and watched her head moving up and down and he encouraged her.

"That's right, suck it deep if you know what's good for you. Don't forget my balls either!"

Wanting to please Harry more than anything else and be his good little girl, Fiona held Harry's cock in her hand, then moved her head lower, licking his testicles. She took one, then the other into her mouth and sucked them softly. She tickled a finger along his perineum and Harry nearly fell off the bed.

"Oh, Baby Girl, that feels so good. Maybe if you..."

His voice tailed off as Fiona wriggled her head down further and poked the very tip of her tongue into Harry's anus. It was getting too much for him and Harry decided to take action.

"No, that's very naughty!" he barked at her.

He climbed off her face, picked her whole body up like a little rag doll and bent her over his knee. Fiona was sobbing.

"Sorry, Daddy, sorry," when she felt his strong hand crash down on her ass cheek, smacking her hard and making her soft flesh sting like crazy.

It was just one big smack, which had been harder than he'd meant to hit her, but when she moaned with pleasure, he knew he's got it right. She looked fantastic bent over his knees and a red handprint appeared on her bum cheek. He moved his face down to kiss it better, kissing and nibbling at her soft, firm flesh. She wriggled beneath him and Harry had to hold her down. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked all around her tight, puckered little hole. He sneaked his tongue inside her and Fiona's body tensed as another orgasm took hold of her body. He kept his tongue inside her ass as she convulsed and didn't take it out until she stopped spasming.

"Such a bad girl," tutted Harry.

"Oh Daddy, I'm sorry. Would you like me to suck your big hard cock again?" she asked, her eyes wide and eager.

"No, it's time for you to tell me what you want me to do to you. And don't hold back!" Harry commanded.

Fiona liked being told what to do. She also loved to talk dirty during sex, but she had been holding back. Now, this gorgeous dominant man had given her permission to let herself go and she couldn't wait.

"I want that big fucking cock inside me again. This time, you're gonna fuck me till I scream, then fuck me some more!"

Harry liked the sound of this. Fiona straddled Harry and lowered herself onto his stiff prick, moaning loudly. "Yes, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me deep and hard. My tight little cunt wants you to stretch it. Mmmmm, yes, like that. Fuck me hard and fast, make me scream!"

Harry gripped her hips and thrust up as Fiona's body came down and penetrated her pussy deeper than it had ever felt before. Fiona was lost in the moment, her head thrown backwards, her eyes rolling back, totally consumed by this feeling. She smashed herself repeatedly onto Harry's cock and yelped loudly as she came again, for the third time that evening.

Harry didn't stop thrusting and Fiona screamed out "Oh Daddy, please, oh my God, yes!" She slowed the pace down before saying "Daddy, I want you to fuck my ass now, please."

She lifted herself up and Harry's cock sprang out of her squelching cunt. She eased her body forward and sat so Harry's cock was pushing against her ass hole. His legs were shaking and so were hers as she lowered herself on to Harry's ramrod prick. He felt her muscle relax and the head of his cock slipped into her.

She moaned loudly, "Oh Daddy, your cock is so big and my ass is so tight. Please don't hurt me. Mmmmm, oh, oh, fuck!"

That was the last thing he heard her say as his cock slid completely inside her anus, his balls squashed under her bum cheeks. His head was spinning with the sensation of his cock being gripped tightly by Fiona's ass and after only a few thrusts, he moaned and ejaculated hard. Fiona kept sliding up and down as the cum pumped into her and she could feel it's slimy stickiness in her tight hole. She didn't stop until she felt Harry whimper with sensitivity, then she eased herself off him, span around and bent down to take his cock into her mouth.

Harry nearly fainted with the overwhelming orgasm he'd just experienced. How could this slip of a girl be such an awesome goddess when it came to sex? She was kinky and dirty as well as foul-mouthed and beautiful, such an intoxicating cocktail. She actually licked the cum from his cock straight out of her ass, like he'd seen in the porn movies. She kept sucking until Harry could take no more and pulled himself away, watching her lick her lips.

"Thanks, Daddy, you're the best! I love the taste of your cum. It's dribbling out of my bum, so next time I want you to cum in my mouth so I can swallow it all!"

Harry pretended to faint as she said this, indicating the roleplay was over.

"My God, Fee, you are a little devil in disguise. If I survive this evening, I promise I'll cum in your mouth next time you come to visit! But there won't be any more tonight. I'll save it up for you, I promise. You will come and see me again, won't you?"

"Try and stop me!" replied Fiona. "I've never had sex anywhere near as good as this before with boys my own age. I always knew I wanted a real man, now I've found one."

Harry grinned. It was the first time that being older felt like something positive. He wondered how he'd ever keep up with her. They cuddled up close and dozed off for a while, both enjoying the post-orgasmic feeling that can't be replicated by any other activity. He wanted to cuddle her all night long and never let her out of his bed, but she eventually slipped out of his grasp and padded into the bathroom. He heard the shower come on and decided to join Fiona. He wandered in to the bathroom.

"Wash your back?" he offered.

Fiona extended her hand and pulled him into the large cubicle with her. They washed each other tenderly, then towelled off, no hint of awkwardness between them. They tiptoed down the stairs, hunting for the clothes they had abandoned earlier and both dressed.

"I should go now," said Fiona, "but I can't wait to come back and visit you again."

Harry grinned and said "There's always a bottle of beer for you here, Fee! And just so you know, I can't wait to see you again either."

They kissed lovingly then Fiona slipped out of the front door. Harry walked back into the lounge and flopped down into his favourite chair. The two empty beer bottles caught his eye and he smiled to himself.

That was three weeks ago. Fiona had just left him again after their third passionate encounter. Harry had an extra big grin on his face this time. Fiona had told Harry about how she was looking for a new apartment for her final year at University. When Harry offered her the use of one of his spare bedrooms, Fiona squealed and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him and thanking him at the same time.

"Yes please!" she shouted. "But just one thing..."

Harry raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"I'll move my clothes into your spare bedroom, but I won't be sleeping in there. I think maybe your bed will be more comfortable?"

steviex00
steviex00
114 Followers
12