All Comments on '"Every Other Wednesday"'

by SheWritesErotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pops12345pops12345almost 5 years ago
Awesome!

Another fantastic story. Keep them coming!

Byron69wuByron69wualmost 5 years ago
Hot and Sweet

So sexy while keeping it real. Such a great balance of erotica and emotion. Even before Dana arrives, the fantasizing and teasing between David and Kelsey really set the tone. And the subtle interplay between David and Dana at the outset suggests possibility, but is ambiguous enough that her reaction to discovering him in the closet is both a surprise and hot as fuck! The awkwardness that follows really feels genuine, so that there’s real uncertainty as to how their next interaction is going to go. So, again, when she “reveals” (ahem) her intensions, I could feel what David’s response must have been (and how!). The choice of the French maid outfit was so much sexier than if, say, she were just nude. What follows is as touching as it is passionate. You really know how to tease and build up the anticipation, while connecting with enough genuine emotion to intensify the sexual tension and subsequent payoff! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go read this again somewhere more comfortable! ;)

Byron69wuByron69wualmost 5 years ago
Hot and sweet!

Erotic and substantive. I love how, even before Dana makes an entrance, the fantasizing and the friendly teasing between David and Kelsey really ramps up the sexual tension of David towards Dana. Dana is sexy and fun right off the bat without being obvious. There’s enough ambiguity that it’s uncertain how she’ll respond to finding him in the bathroom. Her transition from shock to taking control of the situation is hot as fuck! And then the awkwardness afterwards feels genuine, leaving real uncertainty as to how the next encounter will go. Thus, there’s enough surprise when she “reveals” (ahem) her intensions to really intensify the moment. What follows is as tender as it is sexy. The characters had depth and felt like people, which always amplifies the connection to the story and its impact on the reader. Speaking of which, you’ll have to excuse me while I read through this again somewhere more, ah, “comfortable”. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

So hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSheWritesErotica@SheWritesErotica
I love sexting, sex chatting, and sending hot emails to my man, writing erotica, and playing with my toys.