All Comments on 'Every Schoolboy's Dream'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEabout 1 year ago

What a tall tale. If really needs a follow up! A very intriguimg story that has to be fulfilled. Eagerly waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

need more chapters please!

Doodle68Doodle68about 1 year ago

Very good so far. Hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

odd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More! More! More! You can’t leave it like this. There are about a dozen ways for this fantasy to go, and I’m sure most everyone wants to see which one you choose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have ideas for this story just pouring out my ears. I'll gather some notes and get back to you.. Excellent story! I have to register and get back to you. Hopefully they let me use my username Nunbane. Please follow up with this engaging read. thanks.

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

Please!!! This is an awesome storyline that has to continue! Thank you for sharing this fantastic story!

mr6x5mr6x5about 1 year ago

Interesting… looking to see how it progresses….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. I hope you continue to add more to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting and entertaining. Can't wait for Part 2.

HotforwomenHotforwomenabout 1 year ago
This needs a second or more chapters.....

Excellent beginning to this story but it needs more chapters.

You built up the characters in the best way possible and we need to see how this plays out.

It will be interesting to see him meet granny and see how they get along especially if Casey and him get engaged.

5 stars.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78about 1 year ago

Great job I can’t wait for the next chapter

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksabout 1 year ago

This is a so FUN story! Please continue.

OpenroadwolfordOpenroadwolfordabout 1 year ago

The story was good enough for me to register on here after lurking for 10+ years just to follow you in the hope you continue this story. The perfect mix of story and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do hope this continues, if only for it to end with spiting the bitch of a grandma at this point

J69manJ69manabout 1 year ago

I concur with most everyone that commented. I very good start of this story and it deserves more chapters. Intriguing idea. A fantasy of many men with having mom and daughter, this just has a different twist to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your writing style is awesome. And I definitely want you to continue. You've taken a improbable relationship and made it seem plausible. I'd like to see Kasey and Reggie's relationship develops. And granny's reaction to finding out that her daughter-in-law is knocked up. I can't see how she won't figure out that Reggie is the father. But if anyone can out maneuver the old bat it'll be Kasey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stopped midway through to double check; I don't see her ever removing the dress! It's just suddenly not mentioned/there anymore!

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tuskerabout 1 year ago

If the husband loved her so much, why did he leave control of his wife’s finances to his mother?

OralinatorOralinatorabout 1 year ago

Great storyline and very well told. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful beginning to the story. Please write more. Maybe Kasey's future husband will father her brother or sister... I'd tell the old whore, grandmother and motor-in-law to pound salt, and try to figure how to get the money the bitch controls...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Even if the mother in law is a nut case. Hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bring the second part please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

beautifull story need more chapters

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThievesabout 1 year agoAuthor

[Anonymous, re: dress] Good catch! Thank you. I've submitted an update, adding a line that should (I hope) resolve the problem.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

This was such a fun story. Sure, their financial situation is more than improbable, but that really doesn’t matter. The characters are smart, funny, and most important, very very human.

Before I thought about asking you to continue this, as it truly needs to be continued, I checked your writing history and see that you have indeed, written multi chapter series. I hope that this is your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect. Very well written and with good humour. I hope this becomes a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With all the obvious clerical errors and grammar mistakes. That I won't mention to save you from the embarrassment. I found the story itself makes for a good sleeping pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

after reading this story i feal empty and wanting more, i found myself liking the people in this story, very diffrent than most.

Where is this story going? i very much hope it keeps showing itself to me.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

bloody good read, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

lost me at love triangle. Yawn. Just a variant of the harem trope.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

I liked it! 5 stars. Can't wat for chapter two and beyond.

1thaiguy1thaiguy12 months ago

agreed looking forward to chap 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very interesting plot and twist. Hope Reggie gets what he wants and Mrs Williams gets satiated.

laladoodielaladoodie12 months ago

So hot next part please

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy12 months ago

there has dot to be more to this!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is HOTT! Please give us another chapter or two. I would have killed to be in his shoes. 5 stars!!

Crusader235Crusader23512 months ago

Excellent story, love their banter. Five Stars, and on to the next chapter.

Tx_razor_55Tx_razor_5512 months ago

Great story! 5 stars…look forward to hopefully more of this!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

Wow!

Love this, so far.

Can hardly wait til I have time to read the next part.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

This has got to be continued. OMG, great beginning!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

I also have to say...these are the WEIRDEST conversations...I have read in a long time...and I have had some weird conversations in 66 1/2 years!!

Scored a five, because you deserve it, and I would not score down an author 'just because"...

On to next chapter...see how weird you actually are...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Most appropriate title! looking forward to more, 5 stars

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

A crazy, different approach to an age old fantasy. Many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting story, but I'm not sure I understand why the dead husband wouldn't leave his estate to his wife or even in a trust for his daughter rather than to his mother? Especially since he knew they didn't get along. In most places the marital assets are shared and spouse inherits by default. The wife should have challenged the will.

oldmooseoldmoose9 months ago

[Anonymous,re: will provisions] The reason the dead husband gave the mother control is that otherwise there would be no story. Of the many bizarrre twists in the story, I can't believe that's the one that troubled you. Yes, it's weird. But it's a romping good read. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THANK YOU for a most fun and entertaining story!!!

gunmakergunmaker9 months ago

This is a truly screwed up plot. It is very fun though. Can't wait to see where it leads.

Mahto54Mahto549 months ago

Best story ever!! Keep going !

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrog9 months ago

Great story. A most intriguing plot and has that appeal to read the whole series.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Nuts but loving it

EODManEODMan8 months ago

I dated a girl when I was younger, she wanted me to date her sister at the same time. I found out later that their father had six wife’s and she was lining me up to marry her and her sister. I got away from them as fast as I could as I was in the Army at the time was stationed in Utah.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

But sex much too rushed.

Needed extensive foreplay/exploring -- both ways. Needed dialog about what they were doing to each other and what they'd next be doing.

She needed to ask him if he masturbated to thoughts about her? How often?

Four stars.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Wash2015Wash20158 months ago

I wasn't sure what I was expecting but the ability to put some story into it was very good. I look forward to reading the other chapters and please keep up with having story drive it.

dick_hardendick_harden8 months ago

Clever, well written, creative, and very erotic. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Certainly an interesting and different premise from the usual suspects. Curious to see where this goes. I suspect at some point they'll both become his wives and mothers of his children.

SniperkingSniperking5 months ago

I think it was okay. It just read like a fever dream. hope future chapters change my mind.

KlitomaticKlitomatic5 months ago

A little weird, nice weird tho.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A Very interesting concept. Impressive because it's really difficult to find something "New" under the sun. I appreciate the level of maturity you've given Reggie and Kasey.

Be Well and Happy

Paul

Bargyn1Bargyn14 months ago

Great read! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Strange story. The grandmother is a monster. Why? Few grandmother's hate their granddaughter even if they dislike their daughter-in-law. Are we to believe that Kasey, the hottest cheerleader in the school, graduated as a virgin from high school though everyone else was having sex? For example the mc schoolboy and his 3 previous girlfriends. The hot cheerleader raised by a mother and father who were both "experienced lovers" when they graduated high school. Why isn't the goddess Mrs. Williams hit on by every man in a hundred miles? Her horniness knows no bounds. Grandma's money can be replaced by other sources. No birth control for the Milf? She hopes to get pregnant? How does that match with worry that Grandma will catch her dating someone. It might be a schoolboy's dream to fuck a milf and date her gorgeous hot daughter but this story is stupid except for the sex.

maddictmaddict4 months ago

How cool we get a second date/ chapter too

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

it certainly plays to my (long ago!) adolescent fantasies! Interesting storytelling!

bezelbub69bezelbub693 months ago

Thought it started off incredulously but once the backstory kicked in I was hooked, loving it and moving straight onto part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Couldn't even finish the first page due to ALL of the mistakes!!!

kylady76kylady763 months ago

just fucking loved it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

one of my very fav stories so pleased 2 see part 2 wishg many more i generally like longer stories the background greatly intensifies impact reward involvement havg 'episodes' will fulfil w details amazg idea for plot desperately wishg series never ends kindly dismiss ignore -destructive -ve hurtful comments now i going 2 read more of ur work

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever822 months ago

reggie is by far and away my favorite male character out of all the stories I've read. you have a fantastic way of writing humor. i cant tell you how many times I've read this story (every chapter) over the years.

S_FoxS_Foxabout 2 months ago

Thanks, just loved your humour.

Easily six stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really hope you're simply an ignorant idiot. Otherwise there is a lot wrong with you.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 month ago

Fun story well written and well thought out great adventure keep it going

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 1 month ago

One wonders, by what measure and by what authority of skill or education some others on this sight seek to pass judgement on the work they read rather than providing true constructive criticism. They kink shame or decry the grammar or spelling in a story or imply it lacks verisimilitude (though the specifics by which they come to this conclusion are usually either far more indicative of their own psychology, an inability to retain what they read attentively or a lack of understanding regarding the concept of sexual fantasy versus writing a narrative meant only to entertain and tell a story) and on any wise do do rudely and ineptly.

I shall endeavor to to trespass thusly.

My opinion is this; your characters are not quite realistic but behave realistically within a fantastic situation (though they all seem to be both quite passionate and quite clinical) and your descriptions are titillating though I haven't decided how I feel about the story just yet.

I appreciate the effort and hope my critic has helped. Good Luck and thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

How can there not be a sequal?

From so many read here, that was a weird but good innovative plot !

Solid 5 stars.

But there is creative Spice for a part 2... Just hoping!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Oups... My bad ! Just wrote a comment without checking the list of your stories...

Very happy with the surprise of multiple chapters.

So... I guess that I will enjoy a few more delicious hours of good reading!

Life find ways to surprise us !

Thank you for this !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES