Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex w/MILF teacher + wedding plans w/cheerleader daughter.
10.5k words
4.81
58.5k
116

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

If you're new to this story, go start with the first episode. If you're not new, you already know we're moving from sex with an older woman - to sex with a bride/wife and her mother. I don't plan to push the incest side of things - but it's gonna get a little "taboo" from here on out ..

~~~

~~~ Saturday ~~~

I woke up, again, in a cozy bed that was not my own. The room was, once more, bathed in sparkling sunlight. When I opened my eyes, however, it wasn't my former Science teacher looking at me - but her gorgeous daughter. She smiled.

"Hey," I said, smiling back.

"Hey."

The sunlight made her hair glow - and her crystal-blue eyes looked like sparkling gemstones.

"I could get used to waking up like this," I said, grinning.

"That's a little surprising to hear, considering I'm usually finishing my cereal to the slurping sounds of my mother using her filthy mouth to vacuum every available drop of semen from your body via your pecker."

"I'd like to peck you .."

"Two more weeks.."

I nibbled on the edge of my lower lip and she scooted forward to kiss me there. I wrapped my arms around her and tried to show her how much I loved her.

Within a couple minutes, she had the palms of her hands on my shoulders - pushing me away.

"Easy, Tiger. I thought I could sneak in here and have a little peaceful cuddling - without risking sexual assault - but I see, now, that that only works as long as you're snoring."

I set my palms to my chest - fingers spread wide - and mimed my best, "Who me?" look of innocence.

She giggled - but climbed off of the bed.

"C'mon. Mom's sulking because I ran her off before you could wake up to give her breakfast. She's probably naked, on the couch, waiting for you to fill her belly with your man-milk."

I took the proffered hand, stood, and brought her fingers to my mouth for a kiss.

"Not happening, Romeo," she giggled. "Let's go."

She darted out of the door and down the hall, bounding down the stairs like it was Christmas morning.

"What are you two doing?" I heard her mother ask her.

"He's trying to molest me," my future bride complained, loudly.

By the time I arrived, her mother was giving me the teacher-scowl.

"Eat your breakfast - and then give me my dessert. When we're done with that, we'll get cleaned up and go help your mom feed the cuties."

My libido calmed a little when my lover mentioned my mother but - as soon as my food was gone - and the bowls and spoons were in the dishwasher - she started undressing me. The sex-drunk libido was back. My balls were churning once again.

Kasey sat in her usual chair, scrolling through something on her tablet, glancing over at us occasionally.

Her mother moved an ottoman, laid me - from the couch - across the footstool - with my feet on the floor.

Resting my head & shoulders on the couch, I watched as she gave me a little striptease - my manhood rising to the occasion.

The show didn't last all that long because - as usual - she was naked under her house-robe - but she was amazing to look at. Every part of this beautiful woman turned me on. When I wasn't stiff from feasting with my eyes, I was hard from her saying vulgar things about wanting to be bred.

She walked over, stood on either side of the ottoman - and lowered her body onto mine - impaling herself on my tent-pole.

"Mmm," she moaned.

I reached for her hips but she swatted my hands. Kasey looked up from her tablet and laughed.

This woman was gorgeous when she was naked - but - I have to tell you - she looks even more amazing when she's got your cock buried inside of her.

Her body wasn't moving. Her weight was resting on her thighs as she half-squatted over me.

Outside, she was still, unmoving; inside, however, the muscles - up and down the length of her molten channel - gripped and grabbed at my needy cock.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

She leaned forward, gripping my upper-waist - her thumbs digging into the sides of my belly. I would have complained but she was starting to move up & down - and her fabulous pussy was all I could think about.

Up - and back down. Circle a little. Up & down. Circle. Circle. Circle. ("Fuck!")

Up - and back down. Up - and back down. Circle. Circle. Circle. ("Fuck!")

She was killing me. She delighted in making me wait - in stretching our love-making out.

I just wanted to smash our bodies together until we came - she just wanted to torture me!

I reached for her again and she caught my hands, crossed them over my chest, and leaned forward - onto them - trapping them against my body.

My lower-half was all I could move - but I knew better. I was already on probation for trying to grab her. I'm not even sure if I was reaching for her mommy-sized mammaries - or her child-bearing hips. I laid still and prayed she'd let me cum soon.

Up & down. Circle. Up & down. Circle. Circle. Up & down. Circle. Up & down. Circle. Circle.

"Fuck!"

She grinned at me - the sadistic bitch - the beautiful, sensuous, .. Fuck she was hot!

Up & down. Circle. Up & down. Circle. Up & down. Circle. Circle. Circle. Up & down. Up & down. Up & down.

Fuck! I was so close!

Circle. Circle. Circle.

I groaned.

Kasey snickered at me. Looking at her mother, she said, "You're evil."

I couldn't stand it anymore!

I rolled and pushed - and succeeded in getting her to lose her balance and tumble off of me to the floor.

I pounced - like a tiger on fresh meat.

I don't know how - instinctively, I guess - but - as I landed on top of her body - my cock drove straight into her tightness - drilling as deeply as it could go.

She gasped a little - either from the change in position - or my dick pumping the air out of her body as it filled her.

I held her hands over her head and stared into her eyes - those wicked, beautiful eyes.

I pounded my cock into her. There was no love-making. There was no sex. There was no merging of two into one. I needed to fuck. I needed to cum. I needed to fill this tease - this seductress - this succubus - I needed to fill her - to breed her - to own her.

I rutted with her like a wild animal. I felt spittle pooling at the corner of my mouth as I did nothing but focus on slamming my cock in & out of her fuck-box.

I expected to see fear or alarm in her eyes - but - if anything - I saw a reflection of the feral lust that I knew burned in my own.

Her body tensed, thrummed, squirted - and still I pounded into her.

My orgasm was coming. It was a tidal wave - a tsunami - it was going to carry me away when it arrived. I rushed to meet it.

My cock was smashing in & out of her sex so hard that I could feel the carpet chaffing my ball-sack. It didn't matter. Nothing else mattered.

My orgasm was coming. That was the only thing that mattered.

When it hit, my body went rigid. Only my testes, my ductus deferens, and my urethra were working - expelling the seed from my body with as much force as they could muster.

I was frozen.

My teacher-lover fucked herself up - onto my stationary stem - reaching for her next orgasm.

Her climax arrived when she felt my fiery seed splash against her womb. She clung to me.

When it was over, I was hollow - empty - exhausted. I collapsed forward - onto her body - the last drops of my semen oozing inside of her. I couldn't move. I could barely breathe.

She hugged me and kissed me and wrapped her legs around my waist - encouraging all of my potent seed to remain safely inside of her.

"You're playing with fire, mother," Kasey laughed.

"It was perfect! I came so hard and still he pounded me," she cooed. "The last one was just icing on the cake."

Kasey laughed, "I think I see a little icing trying to escape, mom."

"Sorry," I mumbled to my sexy lover - as I attempted to lift some of my weight off of her.

She clung harder to me, pulling me back down again.

"You're right where I want you, handsome. I owe you a little rest for pushing you that hard."

"I'm surprised I didn't pass out," I admitted. "I came so hard!"

Mrs. Williams laughed, "Too bad I'm not ovulating right now - that might have done the trick."

I glanced over at Kasey - to see what she thought of the idea of me knocking her mother up with her little brother or sister.

She was smiling - seemingly happy that I'd been able to give her mother what she wanted. Or .. maybe she was just happy that I wouldn't be trying to hump her leg for an hour or two ..

I looked into the face of the beautiful woman - the temptress who had turned me feral for a few moments.

"You're still evil - but you're so fucking gorgeous."

I kissed her lips, her eyes, her cheeks, and her nose - and her lips again.

She finally let me climb off of her.

Taking my hand, she said, "C'mon, stud. Let's go get a shower."

The two of us walked, naked, up the stairs.

I played with (and sucked) her titties a little - beneath the steamy spray - but - otherwise - we got our business done and got out of there.

An hour later, we were helping mom feed the baby mammals again - each of us arguing that our little critter-patient was the cutest one of the bunch.

Mrs. Williams had not forgotten our promise to take her to Benny's the following Friday - and she invited mom along.

Mom was more than happy to help chaperone - and get her hands on one of Benny's sinful burgers.

I told her we'd leave our place at five - grab the girls - maybe go play putt-putt or something - and then finish up wrangling one of Benny's meat-monsters.

When all of the critters were fed, we gave mom hugs and headed back home.

We dropped Mrs. Williams off and left for the church - getting to Pastor John's office just before our scheduled time.

He talked to us about finances, relating that money was the biggest cause of break-ups. He also talked about not basing a relationship on lust - or even love. He didn't really ask a lot of questions - just gave us some stuff to think about.

Before we knew it the hour was up. He shook our hands and we headed out.

In the car, Kasey and I checked our phones. She had a message from Natalie - and I had one from Nick.

Neither of us were quite clear on the details of who had invited whom - and under what premise - but Natalie had ended up at Nick's - where they watched anime, ate pizza, and talked.

They hadn't kissed - hadn't touched (other than sitting next to each other) - but they'd chatted until late - and slept at opposite ends of the couch (clothed) - and then went to IHOP for breakfast. They both seemed pretty excited about their new relationship - and were happy to take things slowly.

Cindy, meanwhile, was texting Kasey - asking her if she'd ever had a boy suck her clit.

Paul, apparently, had been doing some serious internet research into how to make a girl fall in love with you - and he was trying everything he'd read on our favorite burger waitress.

Based on the text I got from Paul, Cindy had enjoyed his honest efforts well enough that she had reciprocated. Paul said it was the most amazing thing ever.

I got an email that fall registration had opened for the community college that Kasey and I would be attending. I stopped by the house and grabbed my laptop.

When we got to her house, Kasey ran upstairs to grab her computer. We sat down at the breakfast bar and started figuring out what we were doing.

I'd already talked to my counselor - as had Kase - so we had the list of the classes we needed to take - but now we had to turn that list into an actual schedule.

We both needed Composition - so our plan was to take that together, if we could work it out.

As a starting point, we planned to get all of our classes out of the way before lunch - which left the afternoon for work, homework, and errands.

The software class I wanted only had one session in the morning - same deal with my hardware class. I had two choices for Spanish, one for Calculus, and one for Physics - which had a Tuesday/Thursday lab - in the evening. Mack wasn't going to be happy about that but at least it wasn't our busy nights.

Kasey had taken two years of French in high school but decided to try Spanish - so we could have another class together. It would also give us the advantage of having a practice-partner that we already knew.

By the time we were done, we were able to be together for Composition, Spanish, Calculus, and Physics (including, obviously, the lab).

I felt a lot better about my chances of surviving college-level Science classes if I could depend on Kasey (and her mom) to help me through the harder parts.

Kasey was in Chemistry when I was in Software Development - and Engineering Disciplines when I was in Systems Architecture.

Neither of us were looking forward to taking History classes so - for now anyway - we had pushed those back to our sophomore year.

Mrs. Williams hung over my shoulder and groped my crotch about halfway through our task but Kasey ran her off.

She retreated to the couch and pretended to read a magazine. It was obvious she wasn't really looking at the thing because she was holding it upside-down.

When Kasey pointed that out, she threw it down in a huff and stomped up the stairs. Kasey cackled in laughter. I tried to hold it in - but ended up busting up as well.

Once our classes were scheduled, we applied for whatever aid & scholarships we saw pop up. Neither of us were what I would classify as poor - but we were still going to struggle a little - so every tiny bit helped.

In Kase's case, it might give her a way to get out from under Grandma Williams' tyrannical rule earlier. Unfortunately, however, any monies she was awarded would just reduce the balance owed - which would actually just save the old hag's pennies.

Maybe there was a heart in there, somewhere, and she'd at least share a little of it with Kasey? I know, I know - but a boy can dream, right?

I closed up my laptop, put it in the bag, and gave Kasey a hug & kiss - intending to leave.

She talked me into sitting on the couch and cuddling - waiting to see if we could stall until her mom came out of hiding - and maybe guilt her into fixing us a late lunch.

I sat on the edge of the couch and waited for Kasey to put up her computer.

When she returned, she jumped over the back, slid between me and the seat, and wrapped her arms & legs around me.

I melted back into her. This felt so good!

I leaned my head backwards and she gave me a Spiderman kiss. She must've gotten the image in her head at the same time as me and we spoiled the kiss by giggling and blowing air into each other's mouths.

She pushed my shoulders forward a little and started playing with my hair. I don't know if a girl had ever done that before. The hairs - all up and down my neck & back - were standing on end - and my dick was getting hard.

"Um, Kase?"

"Yeah?"

"You're gonna need to stop that."

She snickered, "Why?"

"It's a little erotic."

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah."

"I think you get a hard-on from any bodily contact," she complained.

"Well, honestly, the hugs were just super-cozy - but this hair thing has me feeling like I touched an electric-fence."

"Switch me."

"What?"

"Trade me places."

I got up and she scooted forward. I climbed behind her and sat down.

My dick was immediately very happy.

"You pervert!"

"There is nothing perverted about your perfectly-proportioned posterior."

She snort-laughed.

"Get your dick out of my ass, mister!"

"Can't. Just focus. I'll try to get it to behave."

"Whatever."

She leaned her head forward and I massaged the back of her neck - and her shoulders.

"Mmm. That's nice."

I worked from her cheeks, to her ears, along her neck, down to the top of her spine - and then a little harder on her shoulders.

"Easy .."

She rolled her shoulders and raised her head up.

I ran my fingers through her hair - massaging her scalp - along the top - along the front - down the sides - and back along the top.

"That feels good but I can kind of see what you're saying. If I imagine you're coloring my hair, it's okay - but - if I think about your penis in my ass .."

"You're thinking about my penis being in your ass?"

She growled at me and jumped up. Her mom was standing behind the couch.

"Do I need to separate you two?" Mrs. Williams laughed.

"Mom! Reggie's touching me inappropriately."

"Seemed pretty appropriate to me," she said, chuckling. "You two hungry?"

"Yes!" we chorused together.

"I'll make sandwiches if you two will get salads, some fruit, and drinks."

I'm not sure that was the menu Kasey had been hoping for - but we went with it.

As we ate, Mrs. Williams asked us about our conversation with Pastor John. I don't know if she was worried that we were going to admit to the two of us fucking - or if she was just generally curious about the meeting.

I grabbed Kasey's plate & things and followed her mom to the dishwasher. She put her items inside, took what I was holding and added it - taking a little longer than necessary - leaning forward a little more than was required.

I lifted the edge of her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. She hadn't moved. I assumed she was waiting for something. I stroked the tip of my finger along her slit - it was wet.

"Yes.." she moaned, "Please, Reggie.."

"Please what?" her daughter called from the table - where she had her tablet out.

"Your mother has no panties on under her skirt and she's bent over the dishwasher - begging me to help her out."

"Just push the start button," Kasey giggled.

Her mother scowled back at me.

I reached between her legs, found her distended clit, and gently rubbed it.

"Fuck, yes!" Mrs. Williams, gasped.

"Did you get it turned on?" Kasey asked, looking up again and giggling.

"Not sure," I replied. "I may have to try again. Maybe I didn't push the button hard enough."

My future mother-in-law stayed where she was - but she spread her knees - giving me easier access to her button - and everything in between.

I dropped my pants, slotted my now-swollen prick into her perfect pussy - and then reached around to hold onto her clit again - before shoving forward and burying my penis inside of her exquisite quim.

"Fuck!" she moaned, grabbing hold of the counter with both hands to steady herself.

My hands went to the counter as well - just outside of hers - as I started drilling in & out of her amazing pussy.

"You get it started, finally?" Kasey laughed.

Neither her mother nor I could compose a sentence to respond.

I wasn't sure about my former teacher - whose beautiful body I was currently invading - but I couldn't even come up with a whole word.

I grunted as I powered my aching cock in & out of her slippery sex.

I kept my left hand on the countertop - but reached under her blouse to find her tender titties - to abuse those - like I was abusing her taut twat. She wasn't wearing a bra.

I groped both of her breasts - thumbing her nipples until they were rock-hard - continuing to drive my flesh-sword in & out of her gripping tightness.

My balls were churning - building a huge load of splooge for me to dump into this woman - my fiancé's mother.

Her moans were getting louder - as were my grunts - and still I plowed her depths.

Her sexy sounds were propelling me. Her pussy felt so good - dragging up and down the length of my rod.

"Fuck!"

I was getting so close!

I gripped her right breast - hard - and started really pounding into her.

We both grunted as our sexes slammed together - again and again.

I stood up, grabbed her hips with both hands, and started jackhammering her twat - my nuts slapping against her mons each time I bottomed-out inside of her.

I don't know if my eyes rolled up into my head or what - but the lights went out. I was fucking blind.