Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't matter. I was standing at the edge of the abyss. So - fucking - close - just - a - little - more ..

"Fuck!"

Dancing lights went off inside my eyelids.

I started pumping jets of seminal fluid into my sexy Science teacher - and still I pounded her.

Each time my cock drove deep, it fired another blast of seed at her womb.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I could see again. I was awake.

I was laying over the top of my lover's back. Her fingers were white. She was still gripping the countertop. She was panting.

"Sorry!" I apologized, willing my body to move - but nothing happened.

"s'okay," she replied. "Not. Heavy. Just. Came. So. Hard." she finished.

I finally got my strength - and stepped back - sliding my sloppy cock from her raw twat.

I looked down. Mrs. Williams was a mess. She had shit running everywhere. Some of it looked like mine - but most of it looked like hers.

I grabbed the quicker-picker-upper and started cleaning her legs, the door of the dishwasher, and the floor.

She was still leaning forward - gripping the counter - catching her breath.

When I finished discarding the refuse, I went to grab my pants - to pull them up - but she stopped me - turning to face me - taking my cock & balls in one hand - and using her other one to pull my face to hers.

"Thank you," she said, as serious as death itself, and then pulled me into a kiss that was threatening to reawaken my cock. Her hand, massaging that very item, wasn't helping.

I gave up, threw my arms around her, and kissed her like I'd fucked her - hard. Her hand left my cock and reached around to pull me more tightly to her face.

When we were both breathless, she leaned her forehead to mine and whispered, "I love you. I'm so glad you agreed to this whole messy arrangement."

"Messy is right," I laughed, looking down.

She laughed as well - and pulled me into a bear hug.

"Fuck!" she said, "I'd forgotten what it was like to be loved."

"You're very easy to love, beautiful," I said, pulling her chin over for another kiss - this one as soft as her fabulous breasts.

"You're such a suck-ass!" she laughed - but kissed me again. "You fucked me good, young man. I'm gonna have to go shower. Want to join me?"

"Mother," Kasey laughed, "he's never going to get home if you don't quit."

"He's like a little teddy bear," her mother complained. "He's so adorable and cuddly, I can't help myself."

"Yeah," laughed Kasey, "a teddy bear with a nice dick."

"It is nice," her mother said, grinning. She grabbed my jaw and gave me one last kiss before she headed upstairs - leaving me to start the dishwasher.

"What time do you go to church?" Kasey asked.

"Why?"

"I should probably go with you."

"Pastor John won't care," I replied.

She just looked at me, waiting.

"10 o'clock."

"Pick me up at 9:30?"

"If you want."

"Yes, please - and come give me a kiss like that one you just gave my mother - before you grab your stuff to head home."

I picked her up and carried her to the couch.

"Reggie .." she warned.

I dropped onto the couch and sat her, sideways, on my lap - hugging her and kissing the corner of her mouth until she finally gave up and faced me - so I could give her a clit-tingling lip-lock.

"Mmm. That's nice. I love you."

"I love you."

".. and mom?"

"I do love your mom."

".. and her pussy?"

"She has a very nice pussy," I agreed.

"Is this going to work?" she asked.

I laughed. "You just sat at the table and talked me through foreplay with your mother. Yes. I think you get almost as much out of my relationship with her as you do mine with you."

"Will that change when we're physical?"

"We're physical right now."

"You know what I mean, dummy."

I waited.

"Sorry. You're not dumb."

"Show me your pussy and I'll forgive you."

"You're just after my body."

I waited again.

"That was out of line. You have been more patient than any of the others."

"I've only had to wait like a week. We dry-humped the other day and I thought I broke you."

She kissed me - gently but firmly.

"You are being patient. I should be nicer to you."

"So, you will?"

"Will what?"

"Show me your pussy."

"In two weeks, we will be married. When that happens, you had better be ready. Until then, no touching, no looking, no .."

"Licking?"

I'm not quite sure how she managed it but she was straddling my lap, and tickling my sides.

"Stop! Stop! I'll quit!"

"Are we a little ticklish?" she giggled.

I was trapped. "Yes!" I gasped. "Please! Stop! I'll be good."

She hugged my neck and kissed me, grinding her pussy on my crotch.

I was gasping for breath when we separated and she said, "You are good - and I love you - and I want to show you my pussy so bad!"

She gave me one last peck and then climbed off of me to return to her tablet at the table.

I grabbed my pack and stopped to give her one more kiss before heading out the door.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

I sat between Kasey and mom during church, holding my fiancé's hand.

Mom looked over at us a couple times and smiled happily. When she did, Kasey squeezed my fingers.

Pastor John greeted us on our way out - and then said, "See you Saturday."

I gave Kasey a kiss and hug when we dropped her off.

On the way home, Mom commented on how cute she had looked in her sundress. I thought about how much I wanted to see her out of it. She was hot, no matter what she wore.

We met a Lincoln Continental on the road. Since mom was driving (we were in her car), I texted Kasey, "Hag might be coming - or just patrolling. We just met her on the road."

"Thanks. Love you."

"Love you, too. Mom liked your dress; I liked your ass."

"Your ass is nice too."

A couple seconds later, she asked, "Where do your mom's parents live? Should we visit?"

"Florida. We could FaceTime."

"Should we?"

"Probably. You wanna come over later?"

"Okay."

I looked over at mom.

"Kasey's gonna come over later so we can FaceTime Mimi & Pop."

"Oh! That's nice. Hmm. Think Mrs. Williams might come too? I've got stuff to make tacos. It would be fun to have company."

"I'll ask."

"Mom's making tacos and wants to know if you wanna bring your mom for dinner."

"Hang on."

We were almost home by the time she answered.

"Mom wants to know what to wear."

"Tell her to wear a suit," I sent, adding the birthday-cake emoji - hoping Kasey would figure out what kind of suit I was talking about.

"LOL! I'll tell her."

A few seconds later, she sent, "I will not repeat what she said. LOL! NSFW!"

I couldn't think of anything safe to reply - so I just left it.

Mom & I had sandwiches for lunch and then she got on Facebook while I went to my room to play a computer game.

Paul & Nick signed in and we chatted about how things were going.

Natalie had gone to church with Nick. He was over the moon that she was interested in a real relationship - and not just a quick fuck. I was super happy for him.

Paul said that Cindy had tapped on his window after closing at Benny's, last night, and had climbed inside when he opened it. She shoved him down onto the bed and used her mouth to slide a condom onto his cock.

He said they were making his bed creak so loudly that he was worried they were going to wake up his parents. He had shot off early - before Cindy could cum - but he got her off with his mouth.

They had lain together and chatted until almost two. Then she had crawled back out of his window and headed home.

We weren't really paying attention to the game - with catching up on each other's lives - and we were getting our asses handed to us.

Mom yelled and I signed-off - heading to the kitchen to help her get all of the taco fixin's ready.

We were low on sour cream so she sent me to the store. I grabbed a carton of Purple Cow's Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream for after.

I got back just before Kasey & her mom knocked on the door.

I let them in. Kasey gave me a kiss and went to give my mom a hug. Mrs. Williams gave me a kiss and groped my dick with one hand while hugging me with the other.

I turned my body so that, hopefully, my mother couldn't see where my mother-in-law's other hand was.

My MILF-lover winked at me and gave me another quick kiss before heading into the kitchen to greet my mother. Meanwhile, I tried to adjust the tent in my pants.

After dinner - and ice cream - Kasey and I headed to the couch to connect with mom's parents - whom I had texted after lunch to set up the call.

Mom and Mrs. Williams went down the hall, to the den, to give us privacy.

My grandparents already knew we were getting married but were ecstatic to get to see (and talk to) my bride before the big day.

They cruise the beaches, early each morning, looking for treasures - and getting in their steps. They promised to bring us a bag of beach-loot when they came up for the wedding. I quietly hoped the big shark's tooth that I had spotted on the end-table would make it in there. I'd wanted one forever but - every time we went down to visit - I never had any luck.

When Pop & Mimi signed off, Kasey and I chatted a little - going over a few more of the wedding details that seemed to pop up endlessly.

I asked her if my stalker had visited. She laughed and said no - apparently she was just being nosey.

Finally, we went down the hallway to check on the moms. They were chatting.

Kasey asked her mom if she was ready to head home. My former teacher asked about the restroom and then excused herself to stop there first. We chatted with mom until Mrs. Williams returned.

Mom gave them both hugs and then I walked them to the door - where Kasey got a hug & kiss - and her mom groped me to hardness again - while kissing the life out of me - before her daughter smacked her on the ass and told her to get moving.

I stopped at the restroom before heading to my room. When I walked into my bedroom, I found a pair of Mrs. William's panties on my pillow. They were still wet with her sensuous juices. Her scent was so strong, it was almost tangible.

I laid the surprise gift back on my pillow and went to play a couple more computer games before bed.

Paul & Nick joined me again but this time we focused on the game - instead of talking about our love-lives - and we did a lot better.

Signing off of the game, I'd already thought about my plan. I stripped naked and sat on the side of my bed - with the wastebasket in front of me.

I held my Science teacher's pungent panties to my nose and jerked my meat while thinking about how wonderful her pussy felt every single time I'd gotten the chance to fuck her.

In no time at all, I was empting a box of Kleenex to clear away the evidence of my sin. I stuck the intoxicating undies in the drawer of my nightstand. I was pretty sure I would need them again later.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

Nick called. He and Natalie were going to go see a movie - and invited me and Kasey along. I texted her and she was up for it.

Kasey sat next to her cousin so they could talk - as if they didn't pretty much talk every day anyway .. so .. I didn't see much of Nick. He seemed to be happy holding Natalie's hand and watching the movie.

Afterwards, we hit McDonald's for sweet teas and French fries.

Kasey started telling Natalie about Cindy's clit-text and soon they were giggling like schoolgirls.

Natalie noticed Nick getting embarrassed, though, and wrapped herself around his arm, giving him a peck on the cheek. He looked back at her like she was the only person on the planet. She tucked her head into his neck - the top of her scalp nestled against his jaw.

"Someday," she promised him, in a whisper. "You and I have a few more ghosts to bury first."

She looked back up, into his face. He pursed his lips and leaned forward. She met him halfway.

It was short - and sweet - and - afterwards - as she snuggled into him again - she looked over at Kasey and mouthed, "Our first kiss."

Kasey reached over and squeezed Natalie's hand. I nodded my head at Nick.

We finished our treats and said our good-byes.

As I started the car, to take her home, I told Kasey about the panties her mother had left in my room.

"What did you do with them, dirty boy?" she asked, knowingly.

I told her - in detail.

"I should probably take those back home - before your mother finds them," she said.

I drove to the house. Kasey followed me in, staying quiet - since mom appeared to have gone to bed already.

In my room, with the door shut, she made me show her what I had done with her mother's secret gift.

I didn't move the trashcan but I got undressed, laid across the bed, held the panties against my face, and slowly stroked my cock.

She took the panties from my face and told me to put my hands under my ass, palms up.

She climbed onto the bed, straddled my head, laid her mother's musky panties across my face, and lowered the crotch of her Daisy Duke's onto my lingerie-covered mouth & nose.

My already-stiff cock got even harder. It struggled to grow - to reach my lover - to feel her touch.

Kasey leaned forward - her clothes dragging across my naked body - setting my nerves on fire.

Her soft hand wrapped around my swollen rod, slowly - tentatively - stroking - down to the root - and back up to the head.

I moaned.

She stroked me again - so slowly.

I tried to chew through her mother's panties to reach the cloth of her shorts.

"Stop. Just me."

I think I whimpered.

Kasey had, obviously, gotten a bit of her mother's wicked sense of humor.

She released my dick, spit into her hand, and then lathered her saliva into the head of my prick with her palm. The stimulation was ball-wrenching. I squirmed and moaned.

"Be quiet."

She wriggled her ass around - rubbing the lacey panties across my face - chaffing me - reawakening the smell of her mother's sexy juices on the garment. I inhaled deeply. The smell of her mother's pussy filled my sinuses and sparked memories of my cock buried inside of that gloriously-tight gash.

I groaned.

Kasey stopped tormenting my cock-head and went back to stroking me. Faster now.

"Kasey," I warned.

I was close to reaching my limit. She was driving me insane. The stimulation, the smells, the weight of her body on top of mine - this was as close to sex as I'd ever had with my beautiful bride.

Her right hand was stroking me; her left teased my sac - stoking the fires in my belly - spurring my testes to produce more and more seed. More! More!

I was in trouble. It was coming. I was cumming!

Still she stroked me - her hand so soft. I thought of her face - so close to my sex!

"Ugh!"

My body tensed and focused all of its energy on delivering my spunk from my testicles to my piss-hole.

My ejaculate was going to blast all over the floor of my room - but there was nothing I could do about it - honestly - I didn't care. Kasey was still stroking my dick.

I felt a sock envelope my cock - the coarse material brushing across the skin - over-stimulating the already sensitive head.

Kasey's hand was slowly stroking again - just before jet after jet of semen fired from my aching penis.

She reached down and massaged my nuts, encouraging the last of my seed to accept their quest. Her hand grasped my sock-covered cock and slowly stroked me, milking me dry.

When the last of the aftershocks had stopped pulsing through my rod, she pulled the sock off - dabbing at my seed-spitter to clean away a stray drop.

As she climbed off of my face, her mother's panties slipped to the side - and I saw a wet spot in the crotch of her shorts. I giggled.

"What?"

"That got you off?" I asked, laughing.

"Maybe. Pervert. Your sock's a mess."

"I came so hard," I admitted.

"I noticed," she laughed.

"Would you hate me if I told you I was hoping you'd suck me?"

"No - but I'm waiting. When you get to see my pussy, we'll see what you do with it. I might reciprocate."

"I'll wait. I love you."

"I know you do. You wouldn't put up with our torment - mine and mom's - if you didn't love us."

"Maybe I just like it."

"Maybe - but I don't think so."

She leaned down and kissed me. She took the naughty panties and tucked them back into the drawer of my nightstand.

"I thought you were taking them home."

"You can keep them another day or two. You earned it."

"I did, huh?"

She nodded and bit her lower lip.

I stood, wrapped her in my arms, and kissed that lip - a bunch of times - showing her how much I was in love with her.

"Get dressed. You still need to drive me home."

It was quiet in mom's room so I was hoping we hadn't wakened her.

As I pulled onto Mulberry Street, Kasey called out, "What the fuck?!"

I looked up to see a white Lincoln Continental sitting in front of the house - two doors down from Kasey's.

I eased up next to the vehicle but, as far as we could tell, there was no one inside.

We looked at the house she (obviously Grandma Williams) was parked in front of - but every light in the house was off - which wasn't too surprising since it was almost 10 o'clock at night. The house across the street was just as dark.

I put my car in park, got out, ran around - between our vehicles - and confirmed that the old hag wasn't lying in the floorboard.

Since I was already out, I ducked down by her driver-side, rear tire, unscrewed the cap, turned it in my fingers, and used the edge to depress the check-valve, slowly letting the air out of her tire.

I was a little nervous - because it was going more slowly than I had hoped. Kasey opened my glovebox, found a plastic fork, and handed it out the window. Now we were cooking!

I doubt you could hear the air escaping from the tire - in a muted whistle - from too far away but - from where I was at - it was deafening.

In a couple minutes, the tire was low enough that no one should be driving on it. It wasn't flat - but it was going to create problems.

I replaced the cap, ducked back around to my door, and climbed in. I dropped the car into gear and eased into the driveway.

"Can I sleep on the couch?" I asked my fiancé, grinning.

"Sure," she said, shoving me out of the car and clambering out behind me, giggling.

She ran upstairs and grabbed us pillows.

I took off my shoes, socks, shirt, and pants, laid my pillow on the arm of the couch, crawled into my makeshift bed, rolled to my side, and pulled the throw over me.

Kasey threw her pillow on my butt and laid on me. While she was getting situated, her finger jabbed me in the shit-hole but she claimed it was an accident. Even if it had been - which I doubted - she giggled about it far too long.

Nobody knocked on the door. Nobody tapped on a window. Nobody's phone rang - but - when I left Kasey's house - early the next morning - Grandma's Williams' battle-boat was nowhere to be seen.

Just for S&G, I drove by her house. The garage door was down, as usual, so I wasted my time. Fuck! Now I'm being as nosey as her!

~~~ Thursday ~~~

Mom was fixing breakfast when I came in the door.

"Were you and Kasey here last night?" she asked.

"Yeah - for a little while."

She nodded, knowingly.

"Are you being careful?"

"We're just playing around. No sex. We haven't even done oral. We're waiting."

"That's TMI. I probably shouldn't have asked. I just .. I worry."

I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you for that."

"I'm glad you're honoring her trust."

"She's very special."

"Her mom likes you a lot."

"I am very fond of both of them. We haven't really talked about it but I expect that I will be moving in there once we're married."

"I kind of figured - since you've been gone half the weekends since you started seeing her."