Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just go slow. I'll be fine. In another week, it'll be your dick."

"Better get two or three fingers in there, then," her mom advised.

"One at a time ..." Kasey told her.

She gasped a little as I teased the first digit of my middle finger between her outer lips.

"Reggie!!" she keened.

She was wet - but fuck was she tight! I worked that first digit around, slowly.

Kasey tried to open her legs - and lean back - and ended up with her shoulders nestled between her mother and I. I held her up - stealing a kiss - as she mauled her breasts, while I dug my middle finger deeper & deeper into her tight trench.

I focused on her fuck-hole mostly - but gave a little love up & down her slit - circling her clit before heading back to work on stretching the entrance to her holy place. My middle finger finally slid all the way in. I was palming her sex. I was holding my bride's pussy in my hand - with my longest finger buried inside of her clasping tautness.

Kasey pulled our heads down and took hard kisses from both of us, panting, wriggling, moaning ...

Still riding my cock, Mrs. Williams massaged up and down her daughter's firm chest, stomach, and abs - smiling at her baby girl as she continued to ride my meat - working on her third orgasm. I was going to cum soon, if we kept this up.

"I fucked your husband's cock last night - while his mother slept in the recliner - ten feet away," she admitted to Kasey.

"Mom!" she gasped, looking up at our faces. "Fuck, Reggie!" she gasped, once more, as I started withdrawing my finger from her quivering channel - and then slid it back home again."

"I woke up to her sucking my cock - naked as the day she was born - for the whole world to see."

"I was under the throw," she countered.

"Your naked ass and legs were hanging out. It was pretty fucking obvious you weren't looking for your glasses - especially the way the blanket was moving back & forth..."

She giggled.

"I threw the blanket off so you wouldn't suffocate and you sucked a load down your throat - and then climbed up my body and fucked yourself silly on my willy."

She smiled, proudly, leaned forward, and kissed me hard - jumping back when Kasey nipped at her breast.

"You're wicked, mother," she laughed.

"I was horny, baby girl, just like you. I didn't get my Friday night fuckin'."

Now that Kasey had relaxed and grown accustomed to the slow finger-fucking I was giving her, I eased my ring-finger in to join the party.

"Reg! Fuck!"

I couldn't help it. I snickered and told her mom, "Two."

Her mother pinched her tit and said, "You'd better get one more in there, Sis, or you'll never be able to handle this fuck-stick of his inside of you. I'll be able to keep it all to myself."

"Like hell," Kasey growled.

With two fingers, it was easier to grind around - and try to reach more of her happy places. I still gave the rest of her parts a little attention - but I kept the focus on getting her vagina to relax and stretch.

In a couple minutes, I felt her pussy start tightening around my fingers.

"When you cum, ..." I warned her.

"It's coming," she gasped.

"When you cum, I'm going to nut in your mother. I'm at my limit.

Mrs. Williams put one hand to work, twiddling her clit, and the other mauling her gorgeous breasts. She was racing to try to cum with us.

I slowed my strokes into her daughter and tried to think about Queen Elizabeth - always a mood-killer for me - staving off my climax a little longer.

However, once I could tell she was getting close, I started working Kasey's pussy once more.

"I'm the luckiest fucker on this planet," I crowed. "I've got two of the most beautiful women in the world, naked, in my arms."

Kasey had both of her hands locked onto my elbow, riding up & down on my cramping fingers, moaning & groaning.

Just before her pussy clamped down on me, she cried out, "Cum in me, Reggie! Fill me! Fuckk meee!"

Her pleading finished me. My cock started belching baby batter into her mother's clenching cunt. I felt my mother-in-law's body tense just as my cock spasmed and spat the first gooey glob at her womb. She settled lower onto me - my cockhead brushing the walls of her cervix - as the successive rounds of my seed fired into her.

Once our heartrates had returned to normal, my lover climbed off of me - grabbing my shirt to catch the small amount of my semen that was trying to escape from her body.

Kasey pulled my hand up to her mouth and licked her slickness from my fingers. She sucked them clean, one at a time. My testicles threw up a "Sorry, We're Closed" sign; my cock never moved. As beautiful as she was, lying half-naked in my lap, sucking on my fingers, it was going to be a few minutes before I could recuperate.

The three of us climbed in the shower together. We didn't frolic but I've got to tell you that that's the hottest shower I've ever taken!

After getting dressed - when we were sitting on the couch, relaxing - I reminded Kasey to check with her cousin about taking pictures. She gave her a call and - in a few minutes - we had a wedding photographer.

As I got up to head home, Kasey jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my middle, hugging me close, and bumping her nose against mine.

"I love you, Reg. Thanks for helping me with my cobwebs ..."

She held on tightly as I belly-laughed. She refused to release me for her mother to get her customary good-bye.

Mrs. Williams finally pried us far enough apart to wedge herself between the two of us to hug me and give me a lusty kiss.

As I turned - with Kasey still in my arms - to head to the door, my mother-in-law swatted her hard on the ass and flopped on the couch in a huff.

I opened the door - still holding my fiancé - and gave her a loving kiss. We parted to discover a police car parked behind the van across the street.

"Mom!" Kasey hollered.

She joined us and then looked past our conjoined bodies at a nod of Kasey's head.

My bride-to-be finally released me and the three of us headed across the yard (and street) to join Mrs. Jordan.

I reached out my hand in greeting, "Reggie Mitchell."

She took it, "Deloris Jordan. You can call me Deloris or Dee, if you like."

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Same, young man. Be good to our little Kasey. She's a sweetheart."

Kasey claimed my hand and slid a little closer.

"He's a keeper, Mrs. Johnson. He's been very good to me an' momma."

"Good, good. You two planning to start a family quick-like?" she asked.

I nearly laughed - knowing she was phishing - curious as everyone else about why the wedding was so rushed ...

"We're going to hold off for now. I started the pill a couple weeks ago," Kasey replied. "I've been saving myself - and Reggie agreed to my terms - but I think he's a little anxious to see if I'm worth the wait. We want to enjoy our time for a bit before we try to learn to be parents."

I took her in my arms and twirled her, "You're worth the wait, beautiful."

"Aww!" Mrs. Jordan gushed. She looked at Mrs. Williams and winked, "Young love ..."

"I know ..." my MILF lover said, grinning back at the woman - probably thinking about my cock being buried inside of her hot cunt a few minutes ago.

Over the next short while, we talked to the police officer about the owner of the van - a private investigator - and about whether or not this was a violation of the Order of Protection - which he stated this circumvented.

Since there weren't No Parking signs - and it hadn't been there long enough to be declared abandoned - there wasn't much he could do about it - even though the property owner (Mrs. Jordan) didn't want it sitting there.

Frustrated, we headed back across the street. I got hugs and kisses in the driveway - more chaste than normal because Mrs. Jordan was still talking to the police officer - and then I waved to my two lovers as I drove away.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

Mom & I stopped to pick up Kasey for church and the van was still parked at Mrs. Jordan's.

While she was coming out to the car, I dodged across the street and smeared toothpaste into the little divots that I was sure were peep-holes for cameras.

At lunch, Kasey said she wanted to go swimming. I ran to my room to change into my trunks and grab a cinch-sack.

On the way out, on the edge of my dresser, I spied the old-fashioned valve-stem cap that dad had left me - after mom had told him the story about Grandma Williams' car. It was metal - instead of plastic - and the top had a little tool that would let you remove the check-valve from a valve-stem.

We climbed into my car - my beautiful bride snuggled up against me - and drove to Mulberry Street.

The van was still there.

While Casey was changing, I walked across the street and removed the check-valves from all four of the tires.

When she came out - a few minutes later - she laughed when she looked over and saw the van sitting on four flat tires. I showed her the valves.

"Should you take them?" she asked. "If you put them back then they can't yell at you for stealing."

"Unless he's got a camera I haven't seen, he'll have no proof that it was me - and I don't want him to be able to just put some air in the tires and pull away - he'll either have to go get new check-valves - or he'll have to change the tires - in order to leave."

She kissed me and said, "Good. I love you, Mr. Devious."

"... and I love you Kasey Mitchell."

"Kasey Nicole Mitchell ..." she said, trying it out.

I darted forward to give her a peck on the lips. She wrapped her arms around me and turned the peck into a kiss that was bordering on foreplay.

It wasn't until I stepped back that I noticed what she was wearing - a gauzy, black beach cover-up that went down to her knees - but did nothing to hide my girl's tiny swimsuit or her gorgeous, toned body. Beneath the thin, see-through material was a hottest banana-yellow bikini I'd ever seen.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

Kasey giggled and headed for the driver's door.

I opened it and she slid under the wheel - but not far. I damned-near had to sit on her lap to get in.

She curled in around me.

"Drive to the school," she instructed.

"The school?"

"I've got mom's keys," she giggled, jingling the keyring.

"Okay ..." I said, giving her a wicked look.

"No touching. I want to get some laps in. Cheer camp starts tomorrow and I'm a little out of shape."

"Your shape is fine."

"You're biased. I've been eating too much and laying around the house for weeks."

"I can design a personalize workout plan for you, if you'd like," I offered.

"Right," she giggled. "We'll see about that a week from now. For the time being, I'm doing some water aerobics and swimming some laps."

"I've got a lap for you ..." I teased.

She bit my jaw and growled - but she groped my semi-rigid cock - so I'm calling it a win.

"If you behave yourself, I'll give you a treat," my sexy seat-mate promised.

We parked closest to the pool and used Mrs. Williams' keys to get inside.

The lights were off but the midday sun lit everything well enough that you really couldn't tell.

Kasey started with some stretching and stuff. I just kind of swam around and dogpaddled. It was a little boring - having nobody else there.

She felt sorry for me, I guess, and swam over to wrap herself around me for kissing and cuddles.

My cock was rock hard. I wanted to touch her so badly but her look - when she talked about my reward - was super enticing - so I behaved myself - just hugging her gently and returning her lusty kisses.

She went to swim laps and I joined her. She lasted lots longer than me. After a couple laps, I was noticeably slower. Once she had passed me a couple times on one lap, I gave up and went back to just messing around and relaxing.

The water was a little cool - but it felt good - and the intoxicatingly stiff protrusions in Kasey's bright yellow bikini top were worth a little chill.

She swam up behind me, without me hearing her, and hugged me - reaching around to grasp my cock.

"Why is this hard? Have you been thinking naughty thoughts, Mr. Mitchell?"

"When you're around, it's hard not to think naughty thoughts. My God! You're hot - and those nipples are killing me - I want to nibble on them."

She giggled, gave my cockhead a squeeze, and swam away once more.

I'm not sure how long we were there - but my fingers were getting wrinkly - and the sunlight - streaming through the windows - had shifted & moved.

She called out that she was finished and I headed for the ladder. I let her climb out first - not because I'm a gentleman - but because I'm a horny dog - and she has an amazing ass. She looked down at me - first my eyes - and then my own stiff protrusion.

From the pool, she took me by the hand and walked me into the girls' locker room. I'm sorry to say that this was my first time in here. It smelled much better than the boys'.

"Naked. Lie on the bench."

I hurried to obey. I nearly tumbled to the floor, trying to get out of my trunks.

She sat down, removed her top, leaned against the wall, and ran a fingertip down the shallow camel-toe in her bikini bottoms, closing her eyes and enjoying the stimulation.

"Scoot down here and I'll give you a foot-job."

I have to admit that I've never been a foot guy - but a naked part of my fiancé's body was going to be touching my naked body - and that was worth the risk.

She used one foot to rub along the bottom of my cock - trapped against my stomach - as she slowly fingered herself - watching my cock - and my face - to see what affect she was having.

After a few minutes, she brought her hand to her mouth, licked her middle finger, and stuck her hand down her suit.

My cock lurched as I thought about how my finger had felt in that tight gash yesterday.

She tried using both feet to stroke my cock from the sides - but the angle wasn't working - and it took more ab-control than she was used to.

She pulled her feet off, positioned a towel under her head, and laid down.

"Fuck my feet and cum on me," she directed.

I hurried to comply, taking her feet in my hands and gripping them against the sides of my cock - as I fucked it along the soles of her feet.

The calloused, rough skin wasn't doing much for me - but the sight of my fiancé - legs spread wide - and breasts bared - below me - filled my vision - and I told my nuts to hurry up because I wanted to cover this woman in my seed.

Kasey's breathing was growing more ragged - and her eyes were closed tightly - as she focused her mind on what her finger was doing - fingers.

I watched her hand working below the thin covering of her bikini briefs and realized she had at least two fingers inside - thrusting - churning.

I released her feet, stepped forward to trap her thighs between my knees, and took my aching cock in my hand.

She opened her eyes to see me standing over her, pinning her down, flailing my rod - with the spigot pointed at her taut tits.

Lust filled her eyes and her body trembled beneath me as her fingers worked more feverishly.

I reached down and pinched those tight nipples, calling my lover's name - groaning - telling her how badly I wanted to stuff my cock inside of her and claim her.

She reached up with her other hand and fondled my fun-bag as I hammered my cock - groaning as I approached release.

I felt her body tense as her orgasm overtook her.

"Kase!" I gasped.

Her eyes were shut tightly - riding out her release - as my seed began to spew from my penis - to splatter her belly, breasts, and neck. She gasped each time the hot fluid splashed onto her body.

She opened her eyes just in time to see the final dollop ooze from my sperm-spigot. She reached up with one finger, caught it on the tip, and brought it to her waiting tongue.

"Fuck, Kasey!"

She giggled, rolling my flavor around, tasting it.

"Hello?!"

"Sanderson," I hissed.

I tucked my cock back into my trunks and grabbed my towel - throwing it on top of my jizz-covered fiancé.

"Hello!" Kasey called back.

"Who's there?" Sanderson called from the hall.

"Kasey Williams."

"Ah, Ms. Williams! Is your mother with you?"

"Uh, no. I borrowed her keys to get some laps in."

"Ah. Okay. I just thought I'd ask her about her plans for the coming year."

"I'll bet, perv," I hissed quietly.

Kasey glared at me.

"I'll leave you to it, then. I just need to check something in my office and I'll be leaving."

"Yeah, the fucking cameras," I whispered.

Kasey hopped up, wiped herself until she was relatively clean, and then folded the mess inside, and handed me back my towel.

I leaned forward and licked a nipple as she tried to replace her top. She swatted me.

Kasey checked the hall but the fuck-nut had disappeared - so we headed down the hallway. When we got to Mrs. Williams Science class, we looked inside. The desk was bare except for a stack of yellow Post-It notes.

She sent me on to the car and started digging in her bag for the keyring.

Several minutes later, Kasey came out, looking over her shoulder.

As I started the car and exited the parking lot, I asked her what she was doing. She replied that she was just putting the Post-It notes where they needed to be.

As we pulled onto Mulberry - and saw the van still parked in front of Mrs. Johnson's, I thought about what Kasey had told her.

"Are you really on the pill?"

"Yeah. So is mom."

"Your mom's on the pill?"

"Yeah. She's worried that - when you move in - and she gets the chance to fuck you more often - you might finally succeed in knocking her up."

"I thought she wanted a baby."

"Want is a strong word. She said she wouldn't mind getting pregnant - but then she started thinking about how her body will change - and she got worried that you won't want her anymore."

"Nonsense."

"Reg, nearly every woman worries that her lover won't care for her - or want her - when her body is fat & ugly with his child."

"There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman," I told her.

"We'll see ..." Kasey replied.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said, pulling her in for a kiss.

She ruined it by giggling into my mouth.

I walked Kasey to the door, waited until she let us in, and then slid my arms around her mother - who was standing in the foyer, waiting for us.

"What's this about?" she asked.

"I told him you're on the pill," Kasey admitted.

"I'm happy that you plan to keep fucking me - and ecstatic that you believe I can fuck a baby into you - but you don't need to worry about me not loving you - or not wanting to fuck you anymore - just because you're pregnant. I can't ever imagine a time I would not want to bury my dick inside of your tight, hot body."

"Kiss me ass-licker," she cooed.

I did.

"You're making me horny," she accused.

"You're always horny," her daughter commented.

"Mr. Sanderson wants to know if you're free to start dating this schoolyear," I told her.

"What?!"

I gave my fiancé a hug & kiss and turned to her mother. I gave her a hug - and a kiss that no son-in-law should give his wife's mother - and then I left Kasey to fill her mom in on the rest of the story with the pervy principal.

~~~ Monday ~~~

My cute girlfriend woke me out of a solid slumber by sending me a picture of her naked nipple - along with a text informing me she was heading for Cheer Camp.

I can't imagine why a squad of overly-enthusiastic college students - armed only with pom-poms and megaphones - need to start their day before the sun comes up - but I guess my lovely bride wanted to share the misery.

I took a picture of my head on my pillow - with my eyes closed - and sent it back to her.

She sent me back a string of rolling laughy-face emojis. It's a good thing she's so darned cute!