Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at her naked chest ill-concealed within her flimsy shirt. Her marvelous mammaries were on full display.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous!"

She leaned over and kissed me - long and hard - making navigation a little more difficult.

She clung to me, all the way home, sucking my neck. I was sure I would have a hickey by the time we arrived.

I parked in front of the house - leaving the drive for Kasey - and we made our way to the front door - where my sexy lover let us inside.

"I need to cum!" she practically yelled, as soon as the door was closed.

She darted to the front room and flopped onto the couch, spreading her knees - and sex - wide - begging me to join our bodies together as one.

I left a trail of clothing across the room and palmed her beautiful mounds just before I buried my cock inside of her - to the root.

"Fuck me! Breed me! Fill me!"

I was not very nice to her tender titties - but I obeyed her orders - pausing only once to tend to her lips when she begged a brief kiss - right before her body tensed and trembled - and my climax overwhelmed me.

I was still pumping seed into her mother when Kasey walked into the room.

"Seriously?!"

"We didn't get to finish," her mother complained.

My fiancé walked over, leaned down, kissed me hard - and then swatted me on the bare ass.

"You fuckers owe me," she said.

I collapsed onto the half-clothed body of her mother - breathless. She wrapped me in a hug and did whatever magic she did to make her vaginal muscles milk & massage my man-meat.

"That was the best bachelor party in the history of bachelor parties," I said, before kissing my luscious lover on the mouth.

Kasey started laughing - and looked at my ass like she was going to come spank it again.

"Sanderson?" her mother asked.

Kasey nodded.

"I caught him coming down the hall. I don't think he got close enough to hear you. I told him I was trying to find your folder of lesson plans because you were updating things and couldn't find them at home. I told him I'd already searched your room and wanted to check your mailbox in the office. He let me in and I searched everywhere I could think of - and a couple places he suggested."

"... and then he wanted to check my room?" her mom asked.

"Yeah. I tried to detour him but he stepped around me and I texted you."

"Did you see us?"

"No - but I'm sure it was close - and your room smelled like sex," Kasey said, laughing.

"Oops," her mom giggled.

"As soon as he saw the room was empty, he turned around and headed back for the office."

"Cameras," I said.

"He's going to see me running, half-naked, down the hallway."

"No, he won't," Kasey said, smiling broadly.

"How?" I asked.

"Sunday ..." she began.

"The Post-It notes?" I guessed.

"It took a while, but I stuck those notes over every camera in that hallway - from the exit - to the office. They were all still there when I checked - while mom was getting ready - before you arrived."

"He'll replay the tape - and see that it was you," I said.

"Sunday?" Mrs. Williams asked.

"Yeah," Kasey said.

"You should be okay," her mom replied. "Last I knew, they hadn't bumped up the storage-drive after they added the extra cameras - and the drive-capacity only holds about 36 hours' worth of footage before it starts writing over the older stuff. They reminded us, last semester, that any security concerns need to be addressed within 24 hours, to be sure they can check the recordings."

I climbed off of the couch - my penis audibly slurping as it left her pussy. My future mother-in-law tapped my thigh and opened her mouth. I inserted my semi-flaccid member and she sucked it clean. I leaned down, gave her a kiss, and started getting dressed.

She was standing - still half-naked - when I was finished. I walked over and gave her a hug.

"Thank you - that was amazing," I said. "I'm so lucky you picked me."

"You're easy to love, young man. So far, you're doing a fabulous job of keeping both of us happy. Keep doing that and I'll have no problem spoiling you once in a while."

I walked over to my fiancé and she stood to walk me out. I offered her my hand and she laced her fingers through mine.

"Thank you. That was a lot of planning. That was super thoughtful, super arousing, and I came super hard. I love you."

She opened the door and leaned up on her tiptoes to wrap her arms around me and kiss me lustily.

"Mom's right. You make this easy. I can't wait to be Mrs. Reginald Mitchell."

I gave her another quick peck and headed to the car. I pulled into the driveway, to turn around, and waved to my bride as I drove for home.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

Mack gave me the early shift - so I could go out for dinner with Kasey - just the two of us.

I had made reservations at the nicest restaurant in town. I changed in the men's room and walked out to the lobby, trailed by cat-calls from the kitchen & delivery staff, to discover that my gorgeous fiancé had been dropped off - and was waiting for me.

I scooped her into my arms and she leaned over to give me an amazing kiss - which was spoiled by all of the employees - and a couple patrons - causing a ruckus.

I set her back on her feet and led her out the door to her waiting chariot.

The valet took my keys. I swear I heard the tires squeal as they ushered us through the doors.

My bride was beautiful; the food was fabulous; and the night was over before I knew it.

I stood - in front of the entrance to #24 Mulberry Street - and felt my testicles inflate as my gorgeous girl held onto the collar of my fancy shirt and kissed the life out of me. I held her in my arms and surrendered to her assault.

"Fuck!" I moaned, when she released me.

"Not tonight," she giggled. "No more foreplay until Saturday - from me at least."

I kissed the tip of her nose.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too. Do you still have that picture?" she asked.

"From the night you shot jizz all over my windshield?"

"I shot ...?"

"You were pulling the trigger," I accused.

She giggled.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to use it?"

"I might," I said, grinning.

"Try these instead," she said, handing me a pair of black lacey panties.

The crotch looked damp. Without even bringing them to my nose, I could smell her musk. I lifted them to my face anyway.

She punched my shoulder - but giggled.

I leaned forward and gave her another kiss.

"Go, naughty boy," she ordered.

"As you wish ..."

~~~ Friday ~~~

My mother was adamant that I should not see the bride before the wedding - which meant that I would not be spending the night at #24 Mulberry Street.

My MILF lover hadn't had sex since Tuesday - so I was fairly certain that - before the night was over - she was going to find some way to peel me away from the others - and convince me to fill her twat with cock-snot - not that I would be hard to convince.

In fact, I was already hard - just thinking about it.

I arrived at the church to discover that Grandma Mitchell was already on-duty - waiting for the Williams family hate-monger to make her appearance.

As it turned out, they would not be showing up - but none of us knew that at that point - and I was delighted to have my dad's mom there.

She stayed close - easing my anxiety - and asking me for names to go with the faces - until my father - her son - walked through the doors of the church - and then she was off to badger him about never coming to visit.

I laughed out loud as he acted like he was trying to escape before she could trap him - only to wrap her in a hug - and kiss her gently on the lips.

Grandma grabbed mom's hand and pulled her into the hug as well.

At that point, Kasey was yelling directions and I lost track of everything except doing what I was told - as soon as I was told.

Several minutes later, I found myself in a dark corner - in the arms of my mother-in-law.

"Kasey says I can't fuck you," she whispered - not sounding happy at all.

"You want me to eat you out?" I offered.

She looked at me, making up her mind.

I was serious. She looked like she was in pain.

"We'd better not."

"Tomorrow morning?" I suggested.

"Your dad's home?" she asked.

"Looks like it."

"Washington Park."

"What time?"

"Earlier would be better."

"Seven?"

"Six. Park over by the woods."

"Okay."

She squeezed me and kissed me - and disappeared as Kasey yelled for me once more.

When the rehearsal was over, we invited everyone to Benny's - most of them showed up.

We ate, drank, and chatted - occupying half of the dining area.

Cindy's younger sister didn't seem too happy about covering for her - but she smiled when she stopped to chat - in between the nearly-constant stream of orders pouring out of the kitchen.

A few people sat in the dining room - but most of the orders were carry-out and curb-side. Paul's new system seemed to be working.

He and Cindy stuck their heads in the kitchen to see how things were going and Benny leaned out to wave - but went right back to his job.

An hour later, we said our good-byes and I drove Kasey home - mostly to have the excuse to give her mother the good-night kiss she was craving - that wasn't fit for public.

I stepped inside long enough to get a hug, kiss, and cock-rub from my mother-in-law.

Turning to my bride, I got the same treatment - including the cock-rub. I raised an eyebrow at her and she burst out laughing - giving me one more kiss - before sending me home with a hard-on.

I was going to try to go to sleep without jerking off - but my aching cock had other plans.

I held both pairs of musky undies to my face as I imagined my lovers' faces, the kinky sex-play we'd already enjoyed, and the plans I had for the days ahead.