Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 06

Story Info
Sex w/MILF teacher (MIL) + wedding.
12.3k words
4.8
48.1k
96

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Saturday ~~~

Although the sky was brightening, the sun wasn't even visible yet when my alarm went off. I showered quickly and then dressed - choosing to go commando for my early-morning tryst with my fiancé's mom.

Today was the day! Kasey and I would be married - and my drop-dead gorgeous former Science teacher - who had become my secret lover - the woman I was heading to have sex with at this very moment - would be my mother-in-law.

Married - at 18 years old - to the hottest girl in school - and fucking her mom on the side! Fuck! I pinched myself - for the hundredth time - to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

My mind was racing - a hundred miles an hour - thinking about all that had happened - and what was coming - and I found myself at the parking lot a little earlier than we'd agreed.

Looking at the time, I thought of the quote I'd heard my dad's cousin - who'd served a stint in the Navy - repeat often, "If you're not 15 minutes early, you're late."

He'd offered the maxim to me as serious advice - and I'd taken to living by it. It hadn't failed me yet.

I thought of one of his other favorites and snickered: "I joined the Navy because I loved the shiny look of those ships... then I found out who kept them shiny."

I decided to wait in the car - and see who else was out and about at this time of the morning. A couple people parked, stretched, and headed down the jogging path.

I had seen the path before - but I'd never taken it - but that would probably be the best place to fuck my mother-in-law - assuming she didn't want car sex.

My dick was already getting hard - thinking about her amazing physique - and I focused on the people entering and leaving the path - thankfully there weren't too many - but there were more than I would have expected.

Before I realized it, Mrs. Williams was getting out of her car - that I hadn't even noticed arriving.

As her body came into view, my trouser-schnauzer lurched to the end of its chain - trying to break free.

Fuck!

This woman would probably look sexy in a fucking tator-sack - but she wasn't wearing burlap - she was wearing spandex & nylon.

There are women that God put on this planet that should probably consider not wearing leggings in public - and there are women who look like God designed them specifically for that purpose.

The black & grey leggings Mrs. Williams was wearing were sinfully tight - and her legs & ass looked amazing.

I heard a body colliding with a lilac bush and turned to look at the jogging path - where I noticed that I was not the only one who had been admiring the sexy Science teacher's assets. The poor fucker wasn't even trying to get up - he was still entranced.

Her black jacket looked short - but it was unzipped - so your eyes didn't linger on the long-sleeved wrap - they headed straight for the charcoal sports bra that was struggling to contain her marvelous milk-duds.

She was walking my way and I just sat and enjoyed the view - the fucking amazing view of her gorgeous jugs moving in rhythm with her captivating hips - framing her delectable navel.

I licked my lips and she smiled at me.

Fuck! My cock was rock hard and she wasn't even naked yet.

Two paces from the car, she stopped and slowly spun around - showing me how the leggings hugged her perfect ass.

I nearly came in my pants right then!

I stumbled out of the car and she wrapped me in a hug.

"You're going to be arrested for public indecency," I whispered into her ear - briefly capturing the lobe in my teeth.

She grabbed my face in both hands and kissed the life out of me.

".. and involuntary manslaughter," I finished - when she released me - nodding at the gentleman who was still trying to remove himself from the foliage.

She smirked and gave me another peck, taking my hand in hers, interlacing our fingers.

With her other hand, she caressed my obvious hard-on, quirking an eyebrow at me and smiling wickedly.

I knew, then, what Odysseus felt like - tied to the mast of his ship - as the sirens called to him - and he struggled to free himself - hoping for a moment of ecstasy - completely blind to the threat to his life.

Thankfully, my siren - other than some wickedly erotic teasing - had not chosen to devour me. Well, actually, she had - and that was amazing too.

Hand in hand, we headed down the path.

I don't know if I closed my car door or not - I wasn't turning back - I was too busy trying to stretch my peripheral vision to stare at my lover's wondrous ass as we walked deeper into the woods.

She giggled at me and pulled my chin over for another smooch.

The kiss ended and I realized that I was still staring into her captivatingly-brown eyes.

She giggled again - and tugged on my hand - to get me moving once more.

I was intoxicated.

The next thing I knew, we were a dozen feet off the path - which I could just see through the bushes.

My cargo shorts were around my ankles and my stiff cock was pointed at the bare ass of my MILF-lover - who was leaning up against a large tree - with her legs as wide as they would go with her leggings wrapped around her knees.

She wasn't wearing panties.

"Reggie?"

It was like somebody fired up an electromagnet and my cock was made of steel - because I was suddenly buried completely in her glorious gash.

"Yes!" she hissed.

I heard foot-falls on the path and looked up to see a male jogger glance over, smile broadly, and throw me a thumbs-up as he passed.

Unable to really spread her legs, my mother-in-law felt even tighter than usual.

I slowly slid in & out of her, savoring the tugging tension within her.

I held her hips and made slow, soft love to her perfect pussy.

After a few minutes of stroking, gently, in and out of her pulsing passage, she called my name, pleading, coaxing,..

Her body tensed and she gasped as the orgasm washed over her.

I was getting close and gripped her hips harder - planning to finish strong.

"Reggie!" she called - just before I began.

She was panting.

"Mouth! Cum in my mouth," she wheezed.

She reached down, pulled up her leggings, and wriggled her amazing ass - to get the tight garment back into place.

I couldn't help it, I traced a finger down the Spandex-covered cheek of her ass - and dipped into the shadowed gap beneath - to gently caress the place I'd just had my penis.

She spun around, gave me a quick peck, and then dropped to her knees - immediately capturing my stiff rod between her talented lips.

Her right hand was fumbling with her jacket. I couldn't figure out what she was up to - but it didn't matter - she was sucking on my cock-knob like a fucking vacuum cleaner.

Normally, my lover deep-throated me - not that I had time to be concerned about it. The tidal-wave of my climax was coming - and I was going to be carried away by it.

My balls shriveled - and my body convulsed - ejecting my seed in wave after wave.

I felt the crown of my phallus get cold - and looked down to see that she was collecting my spurting semen in a small plastic container.

When it was full, she took the head of my penis back into her mouth and used her tongue to coax out the rest.

Once I had finished, she stood, opened her mouth - to show me her prize - and then gazed into my eyes as she swallowed it down - licking her lips at the end - like it was her favorite flavor of ice cream.

She wanted a kiss. As much as I was grossed out by the idea, she was drop-dead gorgeous - and she'd just let me fuck her - and blow my load in her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her like I loved her - because I did. She loved me and I loved her - and we both loved Kasey.

I ducked down, wrapped my arms around her ass, lifted her into the air - and begged her for another kiss.

She giggled like a schoolgirl, grabbed my face in her hands, and kissed me again - a long, loving kiss.

When I was out of breath, I lowered her to the ground, claimed her hand once more - lacing our fingers together - and guided her back to the path.

My libido was so sated that I didn't even pause to admire her beautiful butt when she leaned over to duck under a branch.

I walked her to the car and begged another kiss.

"What's that for?" I asked, nodding to the small container.

"You'll see," she promised, sheepishly.

I opened the door for her and she climbed in. I waited until she had pulled out of the lot before I went to get in my own car to head home.

I showered - frowning at having to wash my lover's fresh scent from my body - but it wouldn't do for me to show up at my wedding smelling like my mother-in-law's pussy.

I cruised by work - to double-check with Mack that he'd gotten my schedule covered for the next week or so.

As I headed for the exit, he called out that he wanted to see footage - if a WWE Smack-Down broke out between Grandma Mitchell and Grandma Williams.

I arrived at the church early, but my sexy mother-in-law was already there - so I knew the girls were downstairs, getting ready.

My bride's mother had switched to a pair of khaki capris, white loafers, and a burgundy blouse that somehow set off her brown eyes - making her look even more intelligent than normal.

She claimed a hug and kiss from me - and pinched my butt, grinning wickedly.

Grandma Mitchell showed up with a deck of Uno cards - and we found a table in the foyer to play - while I waited for time to pass.

My secret lover sat and visited with us, waiting for various deliveries to show up. Each time, she would disappear to get the things where they needed to be - and then she would return.

"I can see why her mother-in-law hates her," Grandma Mitchell confided to me as Kasey's mom took off - once more - to handle a new arrival. "She's calm & confident - and that would make Ethyl notice her own inadequacies."

"Ethyl?" I said, smirking. "As in alcohol?"

"She IS highly volatile," Grandma chuckled.

Soon enough, guests started showing up and Grandma told me that I should probably go start getting ready.

Paul and Nick were sitting in the room that had been designated as our changing-area.

I caught up on how their relationships were proceeding. Neither of them was in a hurry to follow in my footsteps - but they were both very happy with how things were going with their respective love-interests.

Pastor John stuck his head in - and gaped at us - when he saw that we hadn't changed yet. We took that as our cue to hurriedly throw on the monkey suits.

I led my groomsmen out to stand beside Pastor John. I leaned towards him and whispered, "I should probably tell you..."

He held up a hand.

"I don't need to know if the two of you have been intimate," he said, grinning.

I chuckled, "Excessively playful, maybe, but no, not intimate. I was going to tell you that I don't remember anything you said last night."

He laughed out loud.

"That's normal. Just watch your bride - and her mother - for cues - and you'll probably survive today without serious injury."

I smiled at him, thinking, "Dude, if you only knew.."

I looked up to realize my mother-in-law was giving me the finger - the beckoning one - and hurried down the aisle to see what was wrong.

"We don't have ushers," she said to me. "You should probably seat the mothers and grandmothers. Start with Kasey's grandmother - and then your grandmothers - then me - then your mom."

I nodded and hurried to follow her instructions.

Ethyl Williams huffed at me as I offered her my elbow - but she took it. I looked around for her husband - and then realized he'd be in the foyer - waiting for my bride.

I tried to judge how much room I'd need for my MILF-lover to be seated - plus a reasonable buffer between the two of them - but the hag plopped down right on the aisle - in the spot where Kasey's mom was supposed to sit. I should have expected that the bitch would take advantage of every opportunity to fuck with us.

I decided to call an audible - and changed the play.

Pop & Mimi were next. I offered Grandma my arm and put her in the seat next to where I was going to deposit mom & dad - with a little room to spare.

I returned to face Grandma Mitchell. "Can I ask you for a favor?" I whispered. "No need," she said, in a normal tone of voice. "I approve. Put me between the bitch and her husband."

I looked at my mother-in-law and my mother, grinning in victory, and said, "I'll be back for you two. You'll be sitting together - on my side of the aisle."

They nodded to me as I turned to offer Grandma Mitchell my arm.

The heartless hag nearly shit herself when I dropped my grandmother off.

"Well, hello Ethyl! It so nice to see you again. Lovely day for a wedding!"

I glanced out of the corner of my eye. Yeah, there was no way Grandpa Williams was fitting in the pew between the two of them..

I returned to my last task - to receive a handshake - and a "Well done." - from my father.

I smiled at my two matrons and stepped between them, spun to face the front of the church, and extended my elbows - the left for my sometime-lover - and the right for the woman who gave me birth.

I suppressed a laugh-snort at the thought that I had been in both of their birth canals at some point in my life.

At their pew, my father stepped in first - sitting next to his in-laws.

My mother placed her hands on my biceps and leaned in to give me a light peck on the lips. I tried not to react as she said, "I love you, Reggie," and sat down.

I turned to Kasey's mother. She had changed into a long, black, sleeveless dress. It hid some of her best parts - but she was still a vision of beauty - regal - majestic.

Taking her into my arms, I hugged her, holding her tightly to myself for a minute.

I released her - but held her at arm's length.

"Thank you for trusting me," I told her.

Her peck on my lips was slightly longer than mom's - but nothing to attract undue attention.

Once she was seated, I mounted the platform to join the minister and my buddies.

The organ started playing and everyone rose to turn for a look at my bride - everyone - that is - except her grandmother.

Grandma Mitchell leaned down and whispered something to the bitch and she grudgingly rose to her feet - but refused to turn around.

When she glanced at me, I stuck my tongue out at her. She gaped for a minute and then stared at the floor, frowning.

I was really hoping Kasey's cousin would get a picture of her right now - because I wanted my beautiful bride to see what the witch was doing - and glimpse the sullen look of anger that had settled on her face at being hemmed in on every side.

I was startled out of my ruminations by Nick gasping, "Dude! Your wife is hot!" loud enough for the entire church to hear him - which elicited snickers and giggles from most of the guests.

I looked over at him and he was grinning broadly, giving me a thumbs-up. I grinned back and gave him one in return. He had managed to move all eyes in the place - including mine - squarely onto my gorgeous girl.

Harold Williams actually looked somewhat pleased as he offered her his hand - palm up - and guided my stunning bride down the aisle.

Once they arrived, I stepped forward and waited for Pastor John to say, "Who gives this bride?"

My heart dropped.

I waited to hear what he would say.

Kasey's grandfather turned to look at her and said, "On behalf of her father - who loved her with all of his heart - I do."

Her eyes misted, but she did not move - but she smiled.

I stepped forward, shook his hand, nodding my thanks, and then took his place - as he stepped over to find his seat.

Out of the corner of my left eye, I noticed Grandma Mitchell pat the seat - to her left - as Mr. Williams momentarily paused to figure out where to sit.

I glanced to my right.

This was really happening.

"Hey," I whispered, smiling.

"Hey," she whispered back, returning the smile.

"You look hot," I said, a little louder.

"Be good," she ordered - but she smirked.

I led her to our place in front of Pastor John.

There were scriptures, music, roses (for the moms), candles, vows, and rings - and - before I knew it - I was kissing the world's hottest cheerleader in front of a crowd of smiling people - and one bitter hag.

Pastor John announced us as Mr. & Mrs. Reginald Mitchell and I scooped my bride - my wife - off of her feet - and carried her up the aisle - as she cackled with infectious laughter.

When we reached the foyer, I set her back onto her feet and hugged & kissed her - my heart threatening to explode from my chest.

We turned to greet our guests - and found Mr. Williams escorting his classmates up the aisle. One looked like a queen - and one looked like she'd escaped a Disney movie without her poisoned apple.

Ethyl walked past in a huff but Kasey's grandfather accepted handshakes from me and my wife.

Grandma Mitchell hugged the two of us, gave us kisses on both cheeks, and promised to remain vigilant as they headed to the reception area.

I didn't expect problems - not because Grandma assured me that she'd moved her placeholder to the Williams' table - but because I really didn't expect them to stick around.

Kasey's mom groped my ass during our hug - but - otherwise - behaved. She and my parents headed for their seats.

We greeted each of our guests and invited them to join us for finger foods, cake & punch, a few antics, and a little dancing.

Pastor John came out, we signed the paperwork, he congratulated us, and then he split.

We had started grabbing our things - when our favorite police officer came walking up. I have no clue where he'd been hiding - but he complimented us on managing things without an incident - and said to just call if we needed him.

We arrived at the reception to find Nick & Natalie emceeing things. Their wit & charm had everyone enjoying themselves.

Nick offered a heartfelt speech, glorifying my bride - and Natalie said some really nice things about me.

When it was time for the bouquet, Kasey stole the mic and informed the crowd that she was taking a different approach. She raised the flowers in her hand and twisted the arrangement - splitting it into two equal halves - and then hand-delivered the halves to Natalie and Cindy - who hugged her. The bridesmaids then looked over at Paul & Nick with their eyebrows raised. The boys pretended to take evasive action. The guests loved it.

Kasey had hired one of our former classmates - who sang covers of Taylor Swift songs - and she rocked the house while we did a little dancing.

As soon as the wedding party finished the first dance, Nick & Natalie headed to the cake table to get that started - while Kasey & I danced with the moms.

We cut the cake - and Kasey & I fed each other a bite - without any shenanigans - and then our emcees started handing out the cake & punch. Meanwhile, Kasey and I went to dance with the grandmas and grandpas.

We started with the Williams - to get that out of the way. I couldn't believe they were still there!

They didn't want a dance - but Grandpa Williams pulled out a business card and made to hand it to Kasey. The moms appeared - out of nowhere - to see what was going on.

"What's that?!" his wife hissed.

"Your son's final request," he replied. "Go get in the car."

The bitch (of course) didn't leave - but she did step back, out of the way. Grandma Mitchell - ever vigilant - stepped up behind her - so I decided that it was safe to turn my attention back to Kasey's grandfather.

He looked into her eyes and said, "I realize you probably never want to see us again. I am sorry. If you change your mind, you are welcome anytime. Your grandmother has always been difficult but she (he looked down and lowered his voice - and cleared his throat before pressing on).. she is insatiable.. and I've been addicted to her since our first night together - more than 50 years ago."