Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated this until she had grown accustomed to it - then it was time to change things again.

I pulled out until just the crown was inside of her and then - without pausing - drove straight back in again - reaching deeply - just barely kissing her cervix.

Out slowly - straight back in.

Out slow; in fast.

Again.

Again.

I stopped until she opened her eyes to see why.

"I love you, Kasey Nicole Mitchell. I'm going to fuck your sweet pussy until I succeed in giving you a baby as beautiful as you are."

She smiled, reached up, and ran her fingers through my hair. Jolts of electricity shot from the back of my head - all the way down my spine - to the tip of my penis.

She bit her lower lip.

In this position, it was hard to reach her mouth with mine - but I leaned into her - forcing my cock deeper & deeper - until my lips brushed against hers - and then raised back up - ready to give her a real orgasm.

"Will you fuck my bloated pussy when my body is disfigured by your baby growing inside of my womb?" she asked.

With each word, I pulled out - and then plowed into her furrow, "Every. Single. Day."

"Breed me," she ordered - releasing the hounds.

I pistoned my hips out & in, out & in. I fucked my cock in & out of her - at a solid, steady pace - until she shuddered through one orgasm. Then I sped up.

When she got the next one, I moved my hands to the back of her knees - shoved her legs down against the sides of her stomach - the gap wide enough that I could still see all of her gorgeous body - and got ready to really fuck her.

Initially, I'd been above her - just rocking my pelvis to slide into her - controlling the stimulation. Now, I was throwing my hips into each thrust - fucking her hard - driving her body closer and closer to the headboard each time I pounded my cock into her slippery sex.

My sac slapped against her ass each time I slammed into her.

All the rest had just been foreplay - but my climax was coming - and I intended to get Kasey to cum with me.

She gripped my wrists - hanging on as I pummeled her poor pussy - grunting as I drove the air out of her - again & again.

She started keening, closed her eyes, and began tugging on her tight little 22-calibre nipples.

"Once I finish knocking you up," I told her, grunting with the exertion, "I'm going to fuck a baby into your mother. Every person in town will know that you both belong to me when your bellies grow fat with my babies. Your breasts will fill with milk and our child & I will suck your fat beautiful titties while I fuck another baby into your womb."

"Oh! Fuck!" she moaned - and I felt her body start to tense.

I drove in deep - and growled as my penis started belching baby batter into my wife.

I collapsed between her legs - onto her chest. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me an amazing kiss.

"I love you KNM," I sighed.

"K&M?" she giggled.

A hand swatted my naked ass.

"Roll her over. I need a turn," my wicked mother-in-law ordered.

I wrinkled an eyebrow at her daughter - who had her legs wrapped around my hips.

"Fine," she said, grumpily. "She won't let us sleep until she gets off."

I kissed her again - hard - and rolled us over.

I heard a loud smack followed by, "Scooch up and cuddle that boy while I fuck this dick. Momma's horny."

Kasey scooted up and I latched onto a breast with my lips & tongue. She moaned.

She jumped when her mother used two fingers to scoop my overflow from her pussy and raised it to her mouth.

Then that mouth - and tongue - cleaned the sexy juices from my groin, cock, and balls.

"Legs together," she ordered, when she was done.

She grabbed Kasey's hips, hopped on behind her - like two kids sharing a bicycle - and drove her exquisite pussy down onto my battered penis.

"Fuck! Yes!" she moaned.

Kasey & I kissed, licked, cuddled, and giggled as her mother rode the two of us - like a rodeo bull - through two loud climaxes.

By the time she finished getting what she needed, Kasey's hips & ass were almost as inflamed as my poor cock.

When my mother-in-law's pussy was finally sated, she collapsed onto Kasey's back.

I usually slept on my side - to keep from snoring - but my lovers each wanted to snuggle into my arms - so I laid back and held them both.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

We met mom at church. Both of my lovers were distractingly beautiful in their sundresses.

I sat between them until Kasey caught her mother trying to discreetly stroke my lap. My bride glanced over at my mother to see if she'd noticed - but mom was trying to make sure dad stayed awake.

Kasey made me switch places with her and mom glanced over to see what was happening. I smiled at her and leaned over to kiss her cheek. She wrapped her left hand under my chin and pulled me in for a little hug.

Dad looked a little surprised when mom told him that he was taking all of us to KFC for lunch after church.

We sat and chatted after we'd eaten. This was probably the most time I'd spent with dad in years - he was almost always on the road. The pay was good - but we never saw him.

We stopped back by my house - my parents' house - and my sundress sweethearts visited with mom - while dad & I hustled the rest of my things from my room - to the backseat and the trunk.

It didn't take long and, soon, the only thing left in my room was the furniture.

Pop & Mimi stopped to say their goodbyes before they headed to the airport - so we got more kisses & hugs.

Back at #24, the girls went to change while I loaded my stuff into the garage. The only things that went into the house were my computers and electronics.

Nick & Natalie called - and invited us over to play board games. Kasey's mom wanted to go along but we told her that would look funny.

She was struggling with letting us have "couple" time.

I told her that we'd manage it like we used to do our Friday nights. She didn't want to wait.

She persisted until Kasey ordered me to throw her over the back of the couch and fuck her until she shut up. She was naked in seconds.

I lined up behind her, grabbed her beautiful breasts - and hung on as I abused her pussy with my rod.

She moaned and squealed and - on the second orgasm - squirted everywhere. She licked (and sucked) me clean - and then I helped her tidy up. We were going to need more baby wipes.

When we got back from Nick's place, Kasey climbed onto my cock - cowgirl style - and rode me through three orgasms - before I filled her with liquid love.

We fell asleep just the way we were - with momma Williams laying on her side, cuddled up against us.

~~~ Monday ~~~

Monday morning came early. Kasey had tryouts for the cheer squad. I "helped" her in the shower - and then got yelled at for touching her hot cheerleader body when she was checking herself in the mirror before heading out the door.

Her mom was nice enough to drag me back to bed and fuck the shit out of me. We fell asleep with her lying on top of me - my happy cock still buried inside of her. Kasey smacked her mom on the bare ass when she came back and found us.

My wife changed her clothes and I lifted the bottom of her sport-bra and sucked her nipples as she told us how things had gone.

Mom hugged us both when Kasey announced that she'd made the cut.

Her mom & I threw on some clothes - and we headed to the taco truck for food and spiked Jarritos.

Kasey called the number on the business card that Grandpa Williams had given her.

The secretary confirmed that the lawyer did, indeed, have a reason to meet with us. The appointment was set for mid-morning the following day.

On the way home, Kasey's mom was being grumpy. She wanted to establish a sex schedule.

After some discussion, we decided that - for at least the rest of the summer break - mom would get sex in the morning - and Kasey would get it at night - but her mom wanted a quick orgasm - to "calm her nerves" - before Kasey & I fucked each evening. She would, then, cuddle with us after we'd finished making love. We'd all sleep together - and alternate between Kasey's bed and her mom's.

Life is rough when you've got two smoking-hot women to keep happy!

I'm still not sure how I lucked out - but I wasn't about to complain.

Mrs. Williams wanted a replay of the dishwasher incident - and we ended up having to clean the floor again.

Kasey decided she was ready to try oral. Her mother warned her that she needed to learn how to take it down her throat - but my cheerleader-lover wasn't quite ready for that yet. She ended up with more than she could swallow and her mom had to leap to the rescue - to keep us from having to switch beds for the night.

They both swallowed it down. Kasey reported that it was better than whoever's she had tried before.

I wiped my face clean of Kasey's juices, gave each of them kisses, and we laid down. They had decided that I snored less on my side - so I cuddled my bride - and her mother cuddled me. Life is rough!

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

Kasey grumped at us when she woke up splayed out on my chest - as her mother gripped her hips, once again, while riding my cock.

For whatever reason, that Saturday night escapade had turned the MILF on, and she wanted a repeat performance.

Kasey's complaints quieted when I slipped a couple digits into her wet cunt.

I fingered her to orgasm as her mother finally coaxed a load of cock-snot out of my balls.

At the lawyer's office, the attorney confirmed that the marriage certificate was legitimate - and then gave Kasey a Manilla envelope - and left the room.

Inside there was a letter - written by Kasey's father - apologizing to both of them for him not having the intestinal-fortitude to tell his mother to fuck-off. He took all the blame for their financial struggles and referred to the contents of the envelope as his devil's-bargain with his father.

He told each of them that he would love them forever and that it would kill him to think that they would be stuck in their grief. He implored them to find someone to love them and care for them - since he no longer could.

We held each other as they worked through some tears.

When my lovers were ready, I went to the door and called the lawyer back in.

He explained that a life insurance policy had been purchased - with Kasey being the sole beneficiary.

There was a lump sum payout - to finish paying off the house & the car.

There was an annuity that would pay enough to cover Kasey's college tuition, books & supplies, living expenses, and a spending allowance - for the next ten years - long enough to earn a Master's Degree - plus time to get settled into her chosen career.

He had Kasey sign some papers - and then handed her a debit card for the account.

He informed her that he would be contacting the banks, directly, for the payoff amounts for the house and the vehicle - and that any leftover funds would show up in her account in the next week or so.

He told her that she would be receiving the title for the car and the deed for the house - directly from the banks - as soon as they completed the transactions and released the documents.

After that, he asked if there were any questions. I'm not sure why they do that - because people are so shell-shocked that they can never think of what they want to ask - but that's what they do.

The last item on his task-list caught us off-guard. He stated that he had filed a Cease & Desist order - on behalf of Harold & Ethyl Williams - to get the viral-video of my pizza-delivery conversation with her removed from all forms of social media.

When we explained that we didn't even know it had been posted, he acknowledged that he was already aware of that fact - and that was why we were not being sued.

He stated that the lawsuits would only begin if the people who had posted the videos refused to remove them.

It wasn't quite lunchtime - but - as we left the lawyer's office - Mrs. Williams informed us that she needed tequila.

Kasey & I ate chips & cheese while her mother worked her way through more margaritas than I've ever seen one person drink.

We pulled over on the way home and she regurgitated most of the toxic fluids onto the gravel shoulder as Kasey & I held her.

Considering how wicked tequila is, it was probably for the best - but she collapsed onto the couch when we finally got her home.

She laid her head back and snored like my mother for a couple hours.

Kasey laughed when I asked her if she wanted to fuck on the couch while her mother slept beside us - but quieted quickly. We were both a little worried about how she was taking this.

We ordered Pop's Pizza and Mrs. Williams slowly started waking up when she smelled the fresh, hot pies sitting on the breakfast bar.

She came over, collected hugs from her daughter & I, and then grabbed a paper plate and sat down at the table with us.

I got her some iced tea and she kissed me, in thanks, before I sat down.

She was sullen - almost angry - and we decided that our best response was just to give her time to work through it.

She returned to the couch and Kasey & I snuggled into her sides and played with our phones while she stared at the wall.

When we told her it was bed-time, she went to Kasey's bedroom, took off her clothes, laid in the middle of the bed, and opened her arms for us to join her.

Kasey & I shed our clothes, wrapped ourselves around her, and pulled the covers over.

I went to bed without cumming for the first time I could remember since I'd arrived at #24 Mulberry Street with that fateful pizza.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

Wednesday passed much as Tuesday afternoon & evening had. My mother-in-law sat, alone, on the couch, and stared into space - coming to the table only long enough to share our meals.

Midway through the afternoon, she called us over and told us that she had reserved the Honeymoon Suite at one of the nicer hotels - and sent us to have an evening by ourselves.

Neither Kasey nor I thought she should be alone - but she was adamant.

We finally convinced her to stay at my mom's. I called and made the arrangements - and we dropped her off - on our way to the hotel.

I had never been in a hotel that was this nice - and the room was amazing!

The hot-tub was already full - and the jets were running. We got naked and climbed in.

We kissed & cuddled - and touched & teased - and she climbed on my stiff rod and rode me as I adored her neck, chest, and breasts with my hands & mouth.

I didn't cum - the steamy water was boiling my balls - but she got a nice long orgasm and I kissed her through it.

There was a knock at the door and I wrapped a towel around myself long enough to let the delivery guy in with our dinner.

I looked around for my wallet - to tip him - but he just nodded to me & Kasey - still hiding in the tub - and left.

The food was just as amazing as the room. We pulled a quilt from the bed, sat on the floor - in front of a romantic fire in the fireplace - and devoured our meals.

We put the leftovers & the dirty dishes back on the cart - and I rolled it out to the hall.

I killed the lights and we snuggled, kissed, and cuddled in the glow of the restless fire.

When it was getting late, Kasey crawled into the middle of the heart-shaped bed and opened her arms and legs - inviting me in.

I stood and admired her body - the dancing firelight turning her into an angelic beauty - until she growled at me to get my dick inside of her.

I hugged her body and made gentle love to her - softly and slowly - until she got one orgasm.

Then she pinched my ass and told me to fuck her.

I flipped her onto her stomach, pulled her hips into the air, and plunged my rigid rod into her tight twat - causing her to swear loudly - and yell at me to breed her.

I held her hips steady - as she rested on her knees - with her face buried in the silky sheets - as I pounded my cock into her pussy - my ball-sac slapping her slit & clit each time I bottomed out.

Soon, I was struggling to hold off my climax - trying to get her one more first.

She was cooing - and keening - close - but I didn't think I was going to make it.

Queen Elizabeth - and Margaret Thatcher - had abandoned me - and I could feel my fun-bag shrivel as the tidal-wave overtook me.

"Fuck!" she yelled - as my hot seed splattered against the entrance to her womb.

Her body tensed - tightening her vagina down on my penis even more - and I slid my cock in & out of her as I filled her passage with sons & daughters.

Somehow, she spun her body on my cock and I fell into her arms.

She kissed the life out of me as the last drops of semen spilled from my prick into her perfect pussy.

I kissed & cuddled her - but wondered if her mom was okay.

"She'll be okay. Thank you for loving her enough to worry - but give me a little more time with you all to myself please."

I put away my concerns about her mother and tried to show my young bride how much I lusted for - and loved - her.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

We slept in and then showered.

I talked her into bending over and grabbing her ankles. I gripped her ass and pounded another hot load of danger-sauce into her amazing cunt.

After that, we made out under the cascading water - and then cleaned each other's bodies.

We picked her mom up, grabbed curb-side at Benny's, and took our monster burgers home.

Mrs. Williams seemed better - so I relaxed and enjoyed my food - and the large raspberry shake.

Kasey got a call - from the lawyer's office - that the payments had processed.

I set up my computers & stuff in the spare bedroom.

Kasey's mom came in as I was getting on the game and stole a kiss - but left without even rubbing my cock. I wasn't sure what was up - but that wasn't normal for her.

I came out, an hour or so later, to find my wife & mother-in-law talking about whether or not they planned to stay at #24 Mulberry.

They didn't really want to move - but they also didn't like being so close to a few of Grandma Williams' spies - and having to continue living with the blinds shut all the time.

We hadn't had Chinese in a while and I talked the two of them into letting me take them to Gas Station Sushi.

Mr. Kim was a riot - as you can probably guess from the name he picked for his restaurant. Plus, he had some of the best Asian dishes around - Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

I got us some California rolls for an appetizer - and then we all ordered our normal Chinese favorites.

When all of that was gone, I ordered some crab Rangoons. Mr. Kim's were so sweet that I considered them to be a dessert - so light - with enough onion to be savory - and enough sweet to be sinful.

My mother-in-law must've liked them as well; she was back to rubbing my crotch in public again.

On the way back, we drove through a couple neighborhoods that Kasey had been scoping out on her tablet - exploring options for a possible move.

By the time we got home, Kasey's mom seemed to be getting frisky. I was hoping that meant she was over her grief and we could move on - or at least go back to what we'd had before - until time finished healing her.

She practically herded us to the bedroom - hers & her husbands this time - which (I thought) was a good sign - since she'd avoided it before.

We were all naked - and I was lying on the bed - waiting for my two gorgeous lovers to join me - when Kasey's mom pulled out two pairs of sexy panties - handing a pair to her daughter.

"Where did you get those?" Kasey asked her.

"I found them in Reggie's room, last night," her mother said, grinning seductively. "He had them tucked away - in the drawer of his night-stand."