Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 09

Story Info
MILF teacher (wife) + cheerleader (wife) -- baby-making.
11k words
4.71
34.4k
65

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Monday ~~~

The next morning, as soon as her alarm went off, I decided to take my revenge on my ornery little wife for tormenting me as I carried her mother up the stairs the night before.

I rolled the little vixen's pussy onto my face and started eating her out - licking & nibbling all of her naughty bits. Her eyes weren't even open - and her alarm was still blaring - and her pussy was already telling me that I was a good boy and deserved a treat. Meanwhile, her mother eyed my stiff cock and decided to collect her breakfast with her vagina. Kelsey swatted her daughter's ass as the hot teacher rode my cock like a cowgirl while I ate her daughter's honeypot.

The alarm finally gave up - and so did its owner. She writhed on my face - her fingers locked into my scalp - as her mother started trembling in orgasm. Kasey was close behind and - of course - as soon as Kelsey's pussy locked-down on me - I was firing another round of cock-snot into the woman who had said she was ready to have my baby. I wanted, more than anything in the world, to make that dream a reality. I wanted one with Kasey too - but - for now - it would be better to wait.

When I finally let her go, my cheer-wife bit my jaw and growled at me - but then kissed me hard - getting some of her taste back from my face & tongue. Then she growled and bit me again - before rushing off to jump in the shower. She yelled that she was going to tell the coach that I was the one who had made her late.

Her mother snuggled into my arms, licked the rest of her daughter's special-sauce off of me, and then made-out with me - as the whirling tempest spun in & out of the bathroom to rush off to practice. I picked her mother up - still kissing her - and carried her to the shower. We didn't take too long - but I got her clean - and had a little fun at the same time. She stroked me as she got another lusty kiss before leaving the room to dress. I was glad she quit or I was going to need another shower.

I ducked out of class to meet my mother-in-law at the doctor's office. I joined her in the waiting room, just before they called her to go back. She sat on the examination table and I dropped into a chair, checking my phone. When the doctor arrived, I shoved my phone in my pocket. It was my first time visiting one of these kinds of physicians.

"Mrs. Williams?"

"It's Mitchell now. I asked the front desk to update my records."

"Yes, alright. Why are we here today?"

"I'm planning to get pregnant."

"Yes, yes?"

"I just want to get everything checked out and then start whatever prenatal vitamin routine you would recommend."

"Right," the doctor replied. Looking over at me, she said, "Young man, I'm going to have to ask you ..."

"He will be the father of the baby," Kelsey informed her.

"I'm her husband," I added. "Just not in this state."

"Ah," the woman said, attempting to recover, "then I guess you can stay, as long as the lady approves."

"Trust me, Doc," my lover responded, smiling, "this boy has seen more of me than you have."

"Yes. Right. Well, then ... let's just get you checked out, shall we?"

The doctor slipped back out of the room while Kelsey changed. A nurse knocked on the door and handed us a paper robe. I helped my wife get undressed. I looked over her amazing body - molesting her with my eyes - but she told me to keep my hands off - because the doctor would likely check her insides - and she didn't want to be leaking pre-cum from me getting her all excited. That whole conversation just had me getting all excited.

The doctor returned and went through her checklist with all of her little "Yes, yes'" responses. Kelsey had warned me not to be inserting lewd comments into the conversation. Of course, I had told her I was going to be inserting something lewd just as soon as we got done with this appointment. That got me a peck on the lips - and orders to sit in the chair and be quiet if I couldn't control myself.

An hour later, we walked back out to the parking lot where I got a kiss - with a little tongue - before we climbed into our separate vehicles. We were really going to have to get Kelsey something better to drive than that horrible wreck that her mother-in-law's financial coercion had left her with. It was a wonder the thing still ran. Honestly, the car probably felt sorry for my lover - and refused to die - just to spite the evil, old hag that kept Kelsey poor enough that she couldn't run out and buy something better. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all that.

Just to be safe, I followed her until she pulled into the school parking lot and then I headed for class. Kasey had promised to catch me up on what I missed. I had warned the professor, ahead of time, that I had a doctor's appointment - but I still got a scowl as I attempted to quietly sneak into the class that was already in progress.

My younger wife raised an eyebrow at me and I gave her a thumbs-up. As I dropped into my seat, she reached over and groped my dick - and then went back to listening to the instructor. When class was over, we headed to the food-court to grab a bite to eat while we waited to head to our lab. I told her everything the doctor had told us. She giggled when I said that the doctor had tried to run me off - and her mom's response. She caught me up on the two classes I'd missed all or part of while seeing the obstetrician.

In the physics lab, I managed to hook the capacitor up backwards - and earned the ire of the teacher - who had just got done warning us not to do that. After that, I let Kasey handle everything - and I took over the note-taking. The instructor circled past a couple more times but - once he realized I had handed things off to my partner - he became less concerned about how much more school property I was going to damage or destroy.

I followed Kasey home but - when we arrived - Kelsey's jalopy was nowhere to be found. She jumped in with me and we headed along the route her mom usually took from school to home - expecting to find her stranded. We pulled into the parking lot to discover the beater still parked in her space. She still wasn't answering her phone - so we tried the door. It was locked but Mr. Jenkins came out a couple seconds later. He held the door for us - informing us that she was still in her office, working.

She nearly jumped out of her skin as the two of us stuck our heads in her doorway. Her hair was disheveled, and her eyes looked tired - but she still looked hot - so I wrapped my arms around her waist, grabbed her ass, and kissed her. Kasey reached her arm beneath me, through my legs, to grasp my cock - which sprang into action - and banged into my older lover's skirt - prodding at her sex.

I heard the door lock and looked over to see that Kasey was removing her clothes. Her mother and I looked at each other, locked our lips together, and started following her lead.

By the time I was naked, Kasey was bent over her mother's chair - presenting her holes to me - and begging me to give her a quick climax before I ravaged her mother.

I popped my prick into her wanton chasm and grabbed her hips. She grunted as I fucked myself into her tightness. In less than a minute, she was squealing as she squirted all over her mother's fake-leather upholstery. Out of breath, she turned and sat in the mess, shoving her naughty fingers into her freshly-fucked pussy as I turned my attention to her mother - who was sitting on the edge of the desk - gloriously devoid of clothing.

I suckled her breasts, nipping at her nipples, and attacking her mouth with my own when she growled with feral desire. I eased her onto her back, raised her legs to place her ankles on either side of my head, and started sliding my sloppy dick in & out of her cozy channel.

Kasey scooted the chair to her left - so she could watch us more easily - still petting her pretty kitty.

Once Kelsey got that first orgasm, I pressed her knees back - spreading them apart a bit - so that I could see all of her goodies - as I fucked my needy cock into her perfect pussy.

"I love you, Kelsey Guinevere Mitchell, and I'm going to fuck a baby into you right here on your desk."

"Do it!" Kasey called out, as she paddled her pink canoe.

"I love you, Reginald Joseph Mitchell. I am delighted to carry your name - and will be ecstatic when I carry your child. I will happily bear you as many children as you can fuck into me."

I could no longer stand not having my mouth on hers. I released her legs, leaned forward, scooped her up, and held her to myself - kissing her as her clamoring cunt continued to knead my raging staff. She wrapped her arms around my neck - and her ankles around my waist - and I grabbed her ass to grip her tightly - and hold her - as I pumped her body up & down on my aching length. I growled with desire as her body worked its magic on me - and my balls warned me that the end was near.

"Here it comes, sweet wife. You are so fucking hot. I want to fuck you all night - but you've wrung me out - here comes my seed."

"Fill me, lover - husband - give me your baby - give me a litter - I'll happily spoil them all."

I grunted as my sperm started spewing inside of her. I pressed her pussy down onto the nozzle of my fire-hose as it gushed and geysered - filling her. She captured my mouth with her own and sucked the life out of me. I could die right now and I would die happy.

Kasey cried out and we looked over at her jizz - pooling under her ass - on her mother's big office chair.

"Jenkins is gonna need a fucking mop," I laughed.

My mother-in-law / bride joined me in laughter.

Her daughter had her head laid back - panting - still trying to catch her breath.

Several minutes later, we worked to clean the place up, got dressed, and left the door open to allow some fresh air in. As we worked, I told my MILF lover that - someday - I wanted to sit in her chair - with my pants around my ankles - as she hid beneath the desk and sucked my dick. She leaned close, whispered "someday" - as she groped my cock - and then kissed me lustily. I wrapped my arms around her, grabbing her magnificent ass to pull her in and lengthen the kiss. Her jealous daughter swatted me on the butt and told us we needed to get moving. She's a spoilsport - a sporty spoiled spoilsport.

On the way home, we stopped by the taco truck to grab something to take with us to eat while we worked on homework.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

Tuesday was spent attending classes, mowing & trimming two yards, and working a short shift at Pop's.

Kasey talked to the lawyer and he was willing to get everything set up for the Winkler house. She ran over - after classes - and got things signed. I texted Mr. Winkler and told him that he should be hearing from the lawyer. Kasey texted Aunt Betty and updated her. She said she'd set up the appointment with the banker to talk about the bridge-loan.

There was a For Sale sign in the front yard, when I got home.

Kasey calculated that her mom would be most fertile at the end of the week - so we decided to hold off on sex. Her research didn't really support the idea that my sperm-count would be higher by doing that but - mentally - we thought that might increase our chances. I couldn't cum - but they could - so I ate each of them through one orgasm. As I lay between my lovers - unsatisfied - trying to get to sleep, the two wicked witches teased my chest, abs, and thighs with their naughty fingers. I growled at them. I already had blue-balls and we'd been at this abstinence thing for less than 24 hours.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

After classes, Kasey met Aunt Betty at the bank and got things rolling on the bridge loan.

I grabbed some boxes from the store and we started packing up things that didn't need to be left out. We worked on that for a while, did our homework, ate some leftovers, and then went back to packing again. My mom & dad made me some space in their garage and I started shuttling boxes over there each time I went to classes.

Aunt Betty called to say we had our first prospective buyers coming the next day. We tidied up a little before bed - but I would need to finish the rest after the girls left in the morning.

In bed, we kissed & cuddled - and they were a little nicer to me. I don't think they were feeling sorry for me - they were just more focused on our game-plan for showing the house and getting ready to move. It might not have hurt that I didn't pleasure them either - so they were more cognizant of what I was enduring.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

Once Kasey and I were out of class, we stopped and picked up her mom. Today was our day to start getting documents changed over to their new last names. Kelsey's approval had finally come through - on the name change - and we had several stops to make. Some of them could be done by mail - like the Post Office and the IRS. The DMV required an in-person visit - and that's where we headed first. Once my wives had new IDs, we headed to the Social Security office. Once we finished all of those errands, we decided to grab dinner - out - before heading back to the house.

My tormentors must have been feeling sorry for me. They finally gave in and let me go to Gas Station Sushi. I told Mr. Kim how much I'd missed him. He brought me a double-order of Crab Rangoons while we waited for our food. Since I knew it might be years before they'd let me return again, I ordered an extra meal - to go - so I could have more at home later. My lovers looked at me like I'd lost my mind. I simply told them, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Kasey, sitting across from me, rubbed the sole of her bare foot across my crotch and I warned her that it'd been 48 hours since I'd cum and that she was risking getting thrown onto the table for sex. She cackled in laughter but then quit when she realized I was serious. She snickered when Mr. Kim returned with our food and I could only imagine that she was thinking about what it would look like as he stood there - holding our meals - as I finished dumping a load of cum into her belly on top of the table we'd soon be eating on.

We got home and did homework - and then the girls worked on packing more things while I ran to Pop's to do a shift. They stacked the boxes in the garage for me to move the next day.

Kasey reported that Aunt Betty had called to say that the family who had come through - earlier in the day - was trying to figure out whether or not to make an offer. She also told us there were multiple clients lined up for Friday & Saturday - and an open house scheduled for Sunday.

Kelsey called my mom to see if it would be okay to hang out with her after church and she said she'd love to have the company.

When I got home from work, we headed to bed - where I got hugs & kisses - and then they let me fall asleep in their arms.

~~~ Friday ~~~

When we arrived home from our classes, Aunt Betty was just finishing with the last family for the day. We waited in the car, in the drive. Once they were on their way, she came over to tell us that one of the two groups who had seen the house today was interested. She was hoping that - by the end of the weekend - we'd have a bidding-war going. She said that - as soon as we had a solid offer - and the paperwork had been started - the bank would approve the bridge-loan - and we could call Mr. Winkler to arrange closing on the underground house.

I headed off to Pop's - promising to bring a pie home with me - when I came. I would rather be helping the girls pack but Friday nights were always the best tips.

One of my deliveries went to Carol's house. She asked several nosey questions - looking to see if I was wearing my wedding ring - and then only tipped me a dollar - not that I was really surprised.

The rest of the night flew by and I wouldn't have even remembered to grab my pizza to take home with me if one of the girls at the counter hadn't reminded me.

I got home to find an all-too-familiar Lincoln parked at the edge of our property. Maybe she was just visiting one of her spotters - but it still pissed me off.

I opened the front door and called Kasey to come take the pizza. I handed the box to her, returned to my car, grabbed a Dollar General bag from the stash under the seat, walked over to Mrs. Jordan's house, turned on my flashlight, and looked around for a fresh pile of dog shit. It took me a couple minutes, but I found one that would do, picked up a chunk - using the plastic bag as a glove - and squeezed it in my fist - heading for the Lincoln. When I got there, I smeared it all over the door handle - making sure every square inch had a nice thick coat. I went to the trashcan, turned my "glove" inside out, and disposed of it - heading inside - with my hand in the air so that I wouldn't accidentally touch anything. I immediately headed for the washroom to make sure I got rid of whatever might have squeaked through a tear in the bag before I joined the girls for dinner. Kasey went to the front room, and laughingly told her mom what I'd been up to as I was getting cleaned up.

We took the pizza to the dining room table. It was late. The girls were tired - and so was I. We decided to just grab a slice or two - and throw the rest in the fridge. I realized the blinds were open and went to shut them - peering into the darkness for a moment - but I didn't see anything. Either she wasn't there - or she was getting better at not getting caught. As I joined the girls to finish my slices, I snickered - thinking about what her face would look like when she discovered my little surprise.

Kasey had calculated that tonight was the beginning of our best window - for the pills having worn off - as well as Kelsey ovulating. I was looking forward to cumming in somebody's twat and I really wasn't particular about whose it was. With the ramp-up to the weddings, the honeymoons, and my lovers' active libidos, it had been a while since I'd gone this long without sex.

Mindful that I probably wouldn't last long, my wives had everything planned out. First I would fuck a baby into Kelsey, one or both of them would suck & stroke me back to hardness, and then Kasey would get an orgasm or two. If Kelsey wasn't already sated, she could get another one or two after her daughter was finished. Like I said, as long as my cock spent the night stuffed in somebody's pussy, I was as happy as a clam.

I've always wondered how we know clams are happy. I just knew I was going to be more than happy to have my prick shoved in somebody's bearded clam.

My former Science teacher was in her normal sleeping spot. The plan was that - once her twat was full of cock-snot - she wouldn't want to move - and take a chance on losing any of it. She had a pillow tucked under her ass - and was waiting - knees spread wide - for me to fill her.

I was worried that the pillow would interfere with my usual kisses - so I crawled up beside her to make out with her - using my free hand to touch, stroke, pinch, and tease her magnificent body - from her neck to her taint. Soon, she was panting - and ordered me to get my prick inside of her.

I moved to my place - between her knees - and slid it slowly inside - savoring the feel of her vaginal muscles pulling me in - holding me - resisting when I retreated. My brain was full of lightning bolts. It was like I was having sex for the first time again. The stimulation - all the way up & down my shaft - was firing urgent messages at my brain. My head was buzzing - and my ears were full of the sexy sounds & pleadings coming from my lover.

My hands were on her knees - leaning her legs back, slightly, and opening her beautiful body up for me to ravage. Her pussy felt amazing and I was quickly reaching my limit.