All Comments on 'Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 09'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Teacher44Teacher448 months ago

I love the story and can't wait until The Evil One gets her final comeuppance. I could do without the hyphens, though. There was a paragraph that was seven lines that contained a single sentence, stretched out with nine hyphens. It is very distracting.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

I'm completely loving this story...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe time to wrap it up. It started great, but now, with the exception of dealing with the old bat, it's become pretty boring.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Time for some baby bumps and the fun of pleasuring those swollen bellies.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn, I love this story!

Coochielover71Coochielover718 months ago

I just can’t get enough of yours series. Everyone is totally enjoyable for different reasons.

cryforhelpcryforhelp8 months ago

You're maybe slightly overdoing it with the hyphens. Otherwise it's great prose.

gunmakergunmaker8 months ago

I second the "time to wrap it up" statement. Spend your time more productively on a new story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know it may be sacreligious to say anything like this on a porn site, but the sex is getting in the way of the story. Consider it a compliment to your writing and plotting skills that I'm at least as intrrested in your characters as people as I am their libidos.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More, please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done, though the erotic bits are starting to become repetitive. Would be nice if you'd threw in some mother-daughter lesbic action!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

good as always

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's far too dragged out at this point. Over-the-top amounts of sex in place of an actual plot. There's an occasional hint of something going on with the evil grandma but I'm having doubts we'll ever see anything come of that. 9 chapters and there's still no fucking pregnancy yet. Time to wrap this one up and move on. And yeah, have you heard of a comma? Stop using dashes constantly. It's hard to read at times. This - is awkward - to - read. Instead, use commas like this, to break up the flow of a sentence. :)

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Still going great but I think I'd like more plot than sex. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

you lost your plot and are just dragging it out. too redundant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...