Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 10

Story Info
MILF teacher (wife) + cheerleader (wife) -- test time.
13.3k words
4.75
29.1k
71

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Monday ~~~

After the girls were showered, dressed, and off to work & cheer practice, I picked up the towels from the front room, started the laundry, and worked to get a few stains off of the sex-marked sofa. We should probably invest in furniture covers.

That night, Wife #2 and I went to the football game to watch Wife #1 flash her panties to all of the spectators in the stands. I knew what half-time show I really wanted to be a part of - but I had to content myself with watching some tumbling and listening to some cheers. The marching band wasn't bad either.

When we got home, I cuddled with my mother-in-law while her daughter climbed onto me, still wearing her uniform. She pulled her panties to the side and stuffed my megaphone up her cheer-twat.

Kelsey rolled onto my right hand and I fingered her as her daughter fucked herself on my cock. I made out with both of them as Kasey rode me through two orgasms before I exploded inside of her. My MILF-wife came all over my hand a few seconds later.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

I mowed & trimmed all three yards and then headed to Pop's for my shift. I ended up having several deliveries and made some decent tips. By the time I got home, the two of them were cuddled together in the bed. I snuggled in behind Wife #2's amazing ass and shut off the light.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

The girls decided that, while we were waiting for the results of our first baby-making marathon, they would take turns having sex. I was a little relieved. They were wearing me out. Honestly, I didn't expect it to last. They were both insatiable.

Since Kasey had gotten fucked after the football game, it was Kelsey's turn. We headed to her room to spend our time together and would join Kasey, in her room, when we were done.

I crawled between her knees and started nibbling my way north, taking my time. She was growling at me by the time I got from her taint to her clit. She was begging me to plug her in for a recharge by the time I got to her belly button. She growled at me as I assaulted her lips and finally shoved my cock inside of her.

I hung onto her ass-cheeks and held her knees open with my arms as I pistoned in & out of her tight twat, eliciting moans and mewling. She came once and I slowed down long enough for her to finish - then sped up to hurry her towards the next climax. I warned her that this was the end for me, telling her that her naughty pussy was wrenching a powerful load from my testes.

After several more minutes of shoving my anxious prick in & out of her creamy center, her vaginal muscles trembled and twisted, and I pushed in deep and flooded her with baby-batter.

When we were done, we cuddled for a bit and then joined my other wife in her bed. She was still wrapping up homework that she hadn't gotten done due to all of us trying to stuff too many things into too few hours, too many days in a row. Kasey put her things away, gave us both kisses, and we snuggled together to fall asleep.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

I got back late from Pop's again. I was already half-asleep. I filled one of my wives' pussies (I'm really not sure which one) with man-cream and went to the kitchen table to try to get my homework done before crawling into bed to pass out.

~~~ Friday ~~~

It was another record-breaking night for deliveries at Pop's. I was glad we were doing so well, but I was seriously trying to decide if I was going to have to tell Mack to find somebody else. I didn't really want to do that - and I could definitely use the money - but the hours were killing me right now.

Halfway through the night, I got a delivery for Kasey's grandma's house - and it wasn't the triple-olive special. Mack shook his head at me as I carried the pie out. My video glasses were still in the car. The battery was low so I plugged them into the charger to see what I could add to it before I got to her house.

When the bitter hag opened the door, I said, "Pop's Pizza. Medium sausage & pepperoni. $20"

"It was cheaper last time," she complained.

I nodded and said nothing.

She fished out the bill and held it in her clenched talons. Apparently, the ancient Sphinx had a riddle for the man before we could proceed with the quest. Yeah, big surprise!

"Did you and Kasey move?"

I nodded and said nothing.

"When can I see my granddaughter again?"

I stared at her like she was bat-shit crazy. I wasn't really sure how crazy bat-shit was - but that always seemed to be the current rate of exchange for insanity - and this woman had it in spades.

She didn't want to see her granddaughter; she wanted to be nosey. I wasn't even sure what she hoped to gain anymore. Kasey was, now, financially independent of the old witch. In less than four weeks, we would break all ties to #24, and that should be the end of things.

"Have you tried texting her or calling?" I asked.

The last time we'd gone to Benny's, I had said something to Paul about Kasey's grandma bugging her. He'd sent her the APK for an off-market app that filtered her incoming calls. If a number was in her 'no-no list', the app would forward the call to a randomly generated number.

"I keep getting wrong numbers," granny reported.

"Hmm. You double-checked the number?" I asked, as if I gave a flying fuck.

"Of course."

"I'm not sure, then, maybe talk to your service provider."

"They're all idiots," she complained. "They checked the number and said it was fine."

"Yeah, I'm not too good with that technical stuff. Sorry." (Not sorry.)

Having, apparently, exhausted her list of premeditated questions, she relinquished the money - and I handed over the pie.

When I got back to Pop's, and clocked out, Mack asked me how it went. I looked all over my body, like a Stormtrooper checking their armor for blaster-fire scorch-marks following an intense shootout. Finding none, I looked up at him, and shrugged my shoulders. He laughed.

When I got home, I told Kasey, "Your grandmother ordered a pizza - and she tipped me."

"No fucking way!" she shot back.

"She doesn't know she tipped me," I admitted. "I charged her $20 for a $17 pizza."

She laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.

"By the way," I told her, "Paul's app must be working. She said her last call went to some guy in Hawaii who was a little upset at being woken up in the middle of the night."

"She told you that?"

"No, but it's only a matter of time. She said she keeps calling you and getting wrong numbers."

"You're evil," she said, laughing.

I made a finger-gun and pointed it into the air.

"Alright, this is a stick-up! Give me some pussy and nobody gets hurt."

She grinned, clasped her palms to her cheeks, in mock surprise, and gasped, "Oh, no! It's the pussy bandit."

"I'll save you!" her mother yelled from the other room. When she came running in, she was completely naked.

In the end, I got two pussies - one on my cock and one on my face - and nobody got hurt. Although, there were reports that several shots were fired before everything calmed down.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

It was a lazy Saturday morning, and my first wife was still asleep. I cuddled with her mother, and we were both starting to get frisky - not wanting to leave Kasey out of the fun, I crawled between her knees and began devouring her sweet pussy.

As usual, she started with the cussing, moved to hair-pulling, and then resorted to screaming my name - while her body was shuddering through the orgasm I had given her. I gave her a respite while I moved between her mother's knees. You can tell where Kasey got it from. It was almost like watching a rerun of "Sanford & Son". First cussing, then hair-pulling, and more screaming. Once Kelsey had cum, I switched back to her daughter. I slid my cock inside of her slippery center and pretty much fucked the shit out of her until she came. I switched to my second wife and performed an encore. Orgasm number three took a little longer from each of them and, when Kelsey's pussy clenched around me, this time, it was over for me. After that, we hit the showers.

We did a little shopping, raced RC boats at the park, and visited our good friends at the taco truck.

He saw us coming. By the time we walked from the car to the food stand, our food was cooking, our drinks were on the counter (including Kelsey's special Jarritos mix), and he was waiting - with hand outstretched - for my debit card. I asked him what he would have done if we'd ordered something different and he just laughed and waved me away like I was a flying insect.

We went to the botanical gardens and looked at all of the pretty flowers. I held both of their hands as we roamed around, viewing all of the displays. A couple people gawked at us, no doubt wondering why I was holding my mom's hand with my girlfriend standing there.

We stopped by Benny's for a quick bite before we headed home. Most of the reason for stopping was to let Paul know that his app was doing its job. He laughed when I told him that grandma was getting frustrated. I ate my mini-monster meal, finished my shake, and we headed for the Hobbit Hole.

Since I'd fucked them that morning, my lovers decided they wanted to ride my fingers before bed. They leaned their bare breasts against my shoulders & biceps while I tried to avoid getting Charlie-horses in my hands as I twiddled their middles. It became harder as they got louder. Their hot lips were all over my ears, cheeks, and mouth as I switched from one of them to the other.

I wasn't worried about me but, about halfway between their first and second climaxes, the two of them started running their hands and fingers up & down my restless shaft. It was like a handjob wrestling match. I lost, and won, all at the same time.

My sadistic little succubus caught most of my spend in her palm and then used it to lather my still-stiff rod. The carnality of the act pushed her over the edge and she started cumming on my fingers. With all of the moaning & mewling the two of us were doing, her mom came shortly after us.

We got cleaned up, threw the sheets in the laundry, and switched to the other bed.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

As we were leaving the church, after the service, Pastor John asked if he could have a quick word with us.

"Aw, shit!" I thought, but I nodded. We stepped out of the way of the rest of the line.

When he was done greeting everyone, he led us to the office where Kasey & I had met with him so many weeks ago. I noticed that his wife was tagging along behind us. Once we were all inside the room, we found five chairs had been placed in a circle. She closed the door quietly as we took our seats.

"I'm just going to mention a couple things," the minister said. "If I ask a question, please don't say anything. Just nod or shake your head. Do you understand?"

Since he was looking directly at me, I nodded.

"There are a number of verses in the Bible that talk about the guidelines for sexual relations," he began. "These include a rule prohibiting sex with a woman during her period. In one way or another, throughout our lives, almost all of us have violated one or more of these do's & don'ts. That's not what I want to talk about - but it leads into it."

I nodded.

"I enjoyed spending time with you & Kasey, before the wedding, getting to know the two of you. I was honored to be able to be a part of your union ceremony. I'm delighted that you have chosen to attend here regularly - and I am ecstatic that Kasey's mother has been coming with you."

He glanced over to her, nodded, and looked back to me.

"I care about each one of you. I also care about everybody else who visits our services - whether just one time - or every week."

"As I give the message each week, my eyes roam across the faces and the bodies. Sometimes I pick up clues. Sometimes I think the Spirit leads me - but that's another discussion."

"You all love each other very much, that much is obvious. We all need and deserve love. God loves us but, sometimes, we just need to feel arms around us, accepting us."

"It would help me a great deal if you could avoid being overtly expressive with shows of affection while you are in the building or on the property, where others can see."

I started to open my mouth but he held up a finger.

"You have not - at least that I have noticed - caused any problems thus far. I am simply establishing expectations for the future."

I nodded, once more, if a little more cautiously.

"Obviously, I was there for the vows between you and Kasey. Have there been other vows exchanged as well?"

I nodded, watching his face; his expression didn't change.

"Promises are meant to be kept. They should help us stay accountable. I encourage you to continue to be faithful in keeping those promises - to the vows you have given."

I was a little stunned. I stayed quiet - and tried not to look over at my wives.

He turned his attention to Kelsey.

"You have known great grief," he said.

It hadn't been a question but she nodded anyway. I noticed that she clenched her teeth slightly and I assumed she was trying to prevent her chin from quivering as her mind pictured Kasey's dad as she last remembered him.

Pastor John spoke again: "It is good that you have found someone who loves you."

She nodded again; her face clearing, somewhat, as she mentally stepped back away from that brief flash-back - and the grief she still carried due to the abbreviated relationship with her previous husband.

"Are you trying to get pregnant?" he asked her.

Her eyes widened slightly but she kept her eyes straight ahead as she nodded to him.

"Have you had trouble in the past?"

She relaxed a bit and nodded once more. The doubts were receding - but she still had questions.

"Could my wife and I pray for you?" Pastor John asked.

Before any of us could voice any concerns, he went on to explain what they planned to do.

"I would like my wife to put her hands on your stomach, over your womb," he said. "I will put my hand on my wife's shoulder, that way I am not touching you inappropriately. Then we will pray. Would that be okay with you?"

Kelsey looked to John's wife, back to him, and nodded.

The minister's partner got out of her chair, knelt in front of my mother-in-law, and placed both of her hands on my lover's abdomen, bowing her head. Her husband knelt beside her and put his hand on her shoulder.

Pastor John bowed his head and prayed, "Almighty Father, we thank you for your love for each one of us. I ask you to bless this union, freely made in your sight. I pray that you would strengthen their love for one another. I pray that you would mend anything that might be broken - that you make Kelsey's body whole. I ask you to give her the baby she desires. I know the child will be loved and I pray that it would personally know your love."

When John and his wife reseated themselves, Kelsey was dabbing her sleeve at the torrent of tears that were trailing down both of her cheeks. John grabbed a box of Kleenex and handed it to Kasey.

He looked back to me once more.

"Did you take photos during the other set of vows?"

I nodded.

"Is there a picture of that event hung within public view in your home?"

I shook my head.

"That's all I'm asking for here, discretion. Is that acceptable?"

I glanced at my lovers who both nodded to me; I nodded to him.

"That's all I have. Do you have any questions for either of us?"

Both of my wives were shaking their heads no.

I stood and offered the minister my hand. When he took it, I said, "Thank you. You have no idea how much that meant to her."

He glanced at his wife, who was looking at the carpeted floor, then back to me, and said, "You might be surprised."

The woman stood and opened the door, and cooler air slipped into the room. We had too many bodies massed into a small space.

I shook his wife's hand, and thanked her as well, as my wives and I left the office.

~~~

When we got outside, my mom was waiting. She saw my lover's tears and raised her eyebrows at me. I said, "He asked Kelsey if he could pray for her."

Mom took her by the hand and we walked to the car. We had gotten into the habit of riding together to church, now that we were neighbors.

When we got home, Kelsey went and washed her face. She didn't have much mascara on - so that wasn't a big deal. Once she was ready, we walked over to mom's house for sandwiches and cards.

Mom didn't ask about the prayer and we didn't volunteer any details.

After a few games of cards, the three women started "The Proposal" - for the 4,002nd time. I went to look for a cover for the couch, in the print that my wives had picked out.

~~~

That night, in bed, the three of us cuddled and kissed and cried. As I reached over to shut off the light, I saw the bottle of prenatal vitamins on the nightstand. I offered up another little prayer, pulled my lovers close, and fell asleep.

~~~ Monday ~~~

After class, Kasey and I ran to the store to grab some things that were on the shopping list. We were in the second aisle, getting a can of Rotel, when we spotted Carol (my ex-girlfriend).

"Fuck!" I thought. I was sure my hot, little wife was going to go 'small dog syndrome' all over her.

When we rounded the next turn, and came face-to-face with our former classmate, the two of them stopped to talk. I glanced over Kasey's shoulder and picked a couple items that I knew were on the other side of the store. I headed off to go get them. I took my time. I also picked up a couple other things that I saw that I knew were on the list. Soon, I had one of those little baskets and it was most of the way full.

Carol and I saw each other as she headed for the check-out and she gave me a little wave. I went to find my little lap-dog. She seemed normal. I asked, cringing, what she and Carol had talked about.

"I told her that I had heard Bryce was on the rebound. He's got a decent job. The rumor is he likes anal. I told her I thought he might be right up her alley."

"What'd she say?"

"She said she was tired of sleeping alone. I told her that rebounds were usually easier, but cautious, and she should just treat him nice and see what came of it."

I raised my eyebrows at her. I was pretty sure that was Mission: Impossible for Carol.

"She said she'd try," Kasey said, noticing the doubt on my face.

"Why you bein' all nice to her?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and started marking things off of the list as I moved them from the basket to the cart.

As we rolled out to the car, I wondered why she'd had me park so far from everything - and back in a half-hidden corner of the lot. I was putting cold stuff in the insulated bags when I turned around to find one more bag in the cart - and my wife standing on the front of it, leaning forward, and her skirt pulled up over her gorgeous bare ass, right in front of me. I looked for a thong strap; there wasn't one.

My gorgeous little cheerleader leaned forward a bit more - and her pink, wet labia peeked out from within her slender slit. The primality of a female that is in heat, baring its sex in front of its mate, had my sex-organ filling with life, my testicles churning with seed, and my olfactory glands testing the breeze to see if I could scent the receptive female.

Without further invitation, and heedless of anybody watching, I dropped my pants to the ground, hooked my fingers through the sides of the metal shopping-cart, and started fucking my wife's tight little pussy onto my instantly-stiff rod. The louder she moaned, the faster I slammed the cart (and her cunt) at my groin. Soon, the seat was rattling, the wheels were squeaking, she was moaning, and I was grunting.