Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some Good Samaritan rolled up to see if we were having trouble. He got an eye-full, tooted his horn, waved, and drove away.

"Fuck, Reg," my lover cooed.

Traffic moved all around us but I was focused on my wife's tight little ass - and the even tighter pussy that was rippling and roiling as I continued to plow into her chaotic channel.

"Fuck, Kasey!" I groaned - before going back to grunting as I pounded and pounded into her.

At that point, I was about to rip the wheels off of the cart. Those things are not made for that much back & forth - and the damned tires kept trying to spin around. I was grunting and groaning. I wasn't sure how comfortable the cart was for Kasey but she was hanging on without complaint so I didn't bother to ask. Her pussy was at the perfect height - and I was just jackhammering her onto my cock as fast as I could get those little wheels to change directions.

Her vocal feedback was getting loader and I knew she was getting close.

"Reg," she warned me, moaning. "It's coming. It's gonna be a geyser."

The thought of her pussy squirting all over me, the shopping cart, and the ground had me in dangerous territory. I was pretty sure mine was gonna be an eruption as well.

"Fuck, Kase!" I growled.

"Fuck me, Reg. Fuck me! Oh, fuck! It's aaaahh!"

Kasey came so hard I actually heard it spray - like the nozzle on a garden hose. My balls & legs got their usual splash-zone treatment - but then there were droplets flying off of the cart as I continued pumping my penis into my beautiful wife's sloppy clenching cunt.

I pulled the cart towards me one last time, pushed up - into her - as far as I could go, and unloaded both barrels on my double-barreled snot-gun. (I know what you're thinking. It only has one barrel. It's got two magazines, though, and I'm pretty sure I emptied both of them at the same time.)

"Fuck, Kase!" I groaned.

When I finally quit cumming, I let go of the cart, pinched her sexy ass, stepped back, and pulled up my boxers & pants. I was a soggy mess but I'd deal with that when I got home.

"I can't move, Reg. You're gonna have to get me down," she called to me.

I snuck around, peeked at her face, and kissed her cheek.

"I'm serious, Reg," she growled at me.

I pried her fingers loose from the sides of the shopping cart, found some drive-thru napkins to clean her up, and helped her into her seat.

"Hey," I hollered back through the open door, laughing, as I grabbed the last grocery bag. "What do I do with this ice cream? It's a little soft."

~~~

When Kelsey got home, her daughter showed her the shopping cart grid-marks that were still on the fronts of her legs from our grocery-getter rendezvous.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

When I got off, after my shift at Pop's, I was beat. I had an hour's worth of homework still to do and I was already cross-eyed.

I walked into the front room to find my two lovers sitting side-by-side on the couch. They each had shit-eating grins on their faces. (I've never understood that idiom, by the way.) I had no clue what they were up to but - obviously - it involved my personage.

"We came up with a new game," my younger wife informed me.

"A sex game, obviously," her mother clarified.

"I call it 'Random Fuckery'," Kasey continued, smiling.

"We tried randomizing which of us went next but neither of us wants to leave that to chance," Kelsey stated.

"Since I got fucked in the grocery store parking lot," Kasey went on.

"I'm first," Kelsey reported, smugly.

"We were going to add costumes & roleplay but there were too many variables and it didn't seem to add that much to the fun," Kasey continued.

"We've boiled it down to location," her mother explained.

"We each wrote the names of six places on sheets of paper," the cheerleader said.

"... and you need to draw one out," the teacher finished.

"No spreadsheet?" I asked, adding an overly-dramatic wrinkled eyebrow.

Neither of them took the bait.

Kasey held up a frilly-looking draw-string bag that I thought I remembered from the wedding or something. The mouth of the thing was open. I reached inside, flipped through several folded up pieces of paper, and drew one out.

"Read it!" they both said, at the same time.

I unfolded the paper and read, "Driver's Ed Car".

"Shit!" Kasey moaned. "That was mine!"

"I'll have to wait until tomorrow," my second wife reported glumly. "There's a camera back there. I'll need to turn it off. We'll probably have to wait until after dark - to make sure Mr. Jenkins is gone for the night."

"Draw mine! Draw mine!" Kasey yelled, bouncing up & down.

Her mother said, "You'll have to wait..."

"I know, I know. I just want to know what it is," she replied.

I reached into the bag, once more. I stopped. I stared at their faces. I didn't move my hand. I wasn't sure either of them was breathing. I waited and waited...

Finally Kasey couldn't take it anymore and screamed, "Come on, cockblocker! Pull one out!"

I thought about tormenting her a little longer but her mother was starting to look violent as well. I twirled my fingers through the contents and pulled out, "Grandma William's back yard."

My former Science teacher started laughing so hard she nearly fell off of the couch.

I looked over at her daughter. She was quietly focused. She looked like RJ the Raccoon in "Over the Hedge". Her brain was mapping out the obstacles and developing a strategy.

"You're not seriously..." her mother started to say, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"It's fucking perfect. I just need to work out some details," Kasey said, quietly.

"You'll end up in jail. Naked," her mother warned.

Her daughter's communication channels had shut down. She was developing potential postulates, running them through her mental modeler, and discarding any theorems that did not survive.

I handed the bag back to Kelsey and went to do my homework.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

Attend classes, mow & trim three yards, shower, do laundry, do homework, and do more homework. Kasey came in, gave me a hug & a kiss, and joined me at the dining room table.

"I threw the recorder-glasses on the charger," I told her.

"Why?"

"I figure your mom is gonna want proof that we didn't cheat," I replied.

She thought about it a minute and nodded.

"I also thought it might be fun to watch later," I added, grinning.

"Yeah. If we don't get caught," she said, laughing.

Kelsey was late. When she came in, we figured out why. She had stopped at Gas Station Sushi on the way home. SOMEBODY had resorted to bribing me - in order to get an extra special helping of Yum Yum Sauce - and it just might work!

We ate our food (she had gotten me extra Crab Rangoons!) and finished our homework.

Once it was dark, Kelsey and I headed for my car. I grabbed duct tape and baby wipes on the way out of the house.

When we got to the school parking lot, my MILFy lover pointed to the black SUV. She hit the remote and popped the rear hatch. I parked at kind of a weird angle - hoping to block anybody on the street from seeing us. I grabbed a moving blanket from my back seat, laid it (still folded in fourths) on the thin carpet - to give her some cushion - and (hopefully) make clean-up quicker. I found a flat rock and duct-taped it over the pressure-switch that triggered the interior lights. With all of that in place, we got undressed.

My mother-in-law climbed into the back of the Driver's Ed Car, lay down on the moving blanket, and hooked her toes onto the door-molding above my head, spreading herself open wide.

She was as hot as ever and I was horny as fuck. I stuffed my face against her already-slickened slit and reached through her legs to squeeze her fabulous breasts as I munched, sucked, and licked her through her first orgasm.

"Fuck, Reg! Get it in me!" she moaned when she was done cumming.

I finished licking her clean and wiped my face on the blanket. Then I stood up, hooked my hands around her legs, and shoved my way inside of her exquisite tightness.

"Fuck, yes!" she moaned.

I could hear her words echoing off of the brick walls behind me. I threatened her with the duct-tape if she couldn't keep quiet. The sound of my ball-sac slapping against her ass was bad enough.

We'd been at it for several minutes - and I was getting a little fired-up - moving towards the point of no return - when I heard a dog barking. The sound was getting closer.

"What is it, Sparky?" I heard Old Man Jenkins say.

"Fuck," I thought. "We're cooked."

I froze as the beam of a flashlight swung around the corner of the building and lit up the SUV and my car. My head was in the shadow or I would have been blinded. I didn't move. Kelsey's cunt was clenched so tightly that I thought it was going to force my prick out of her.

After what seemed like eons, he tugged at the leash and said, "Come on, now."

Sparky resisted for the first ten feet or so and then finally gave in and started pulling the janitor down the sidewalk once more.

I was still nervous as hell but my sexy partner was impatient and started fingering her clit & slit above my stiff intrusion.

"Fuck! You're tight!" I whispered, renewing my attack.

Her fingers might have been busy but, her ass & her pussy were still clenched down in nervous tension. The next couple minutes were like fucking a virgin. She cooed and keened.

When her pussy finally opened back up, I started powering into her. I didn't know if Jenkins made a loop - or did a down & back - but I wasn't waiting around to find out.

My grunts echoed into the cavernous vehicle and her strained vocalizations were rebounding off of the school building again. I pushed all of that out of my mind and fucked the shit out of her.

She gave up twiddling her clit and went back to groping her breasts. Her tight titties were wobbling back and forth as I pumped my cock into her over & over again.

The dim light of the distant street light was all I needed to be able to observe my sexy partner's heavenly expression as I brought her to her second climax.

I had hoped I would be able to last longer - and give her a third orgasm - but that was it for me. As soon as her body signaled that she was cumming, I slammed into her until my balls couldn't handle it anymore and I started giving her all of that special sauce she had ordered.

When she was finally breathing normally again and ready to get dressed, I had to help her to her feet. Thankfully, the moving blanket had done its job and there was no clean-up. I tossed it in my back seat, removed the rock & duct tape, and closed the hatch on the SUV.

When I got into the car, Kelsey was still a little out of it so I found the key-fob, triggered the locks, and we got the hell out of there.

Kasey was sleeping when we slipped into the bedroom. Personally, I think she was faking it - to keep her mom from being able to pick her next location - but we cuddled into bed with her and fell asleep.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

When I got home from Pop's, the two of them were on the couch again. Kasey had her tablet. They still had the video, from the night before, pulled up on the screen.

"Jenkins knew that was you," Kasey informed me.

"He asked about your car today," Kelsey added, smiling.

"Oh, yeah?"

"I told him you were helping me transfer some Science stuff."

"Did you mention that it was a gooey, milky liquid?"

"It didn't come up," she said, smirking.

She held out the bag.

I walked over, reached my hand inside, pulled out a slip of paper, and handed it, still folded, to Kasey.

She unfolded it and read it aloud, "Reggie's old bedroom."

Kelsey thought for a second and said, "Your mom work Saturday morning this week?"

"Almost always."

"We'll wait for her to leave and sneak over."

I nodded.

"Grab your glasses," Kasey told me.

"We're not waiting until dark?" I asked her.

"Paul says it'll be dark enough by the time we get there," she replied.

"... and Paul is...?" Kelsey asked, suddenly curious.

"Counter-intelligence - he's going to help me eliminate grandma's motion lights and security cameras," Kasey reported.

"How much did you tell him?" I asked her.

"Just that we wanted to leave a surprise in her back yard and we didn't want to get busted doing it," she replied.

I grabbed my glasses and we headed out the door. Fifteen minutes later, we pulled onto the side-street closest to the Williams' home and parked behind Paul's car. He had the rear-hatch open and was unloading the biggest drone I had ever seen. He set it on the pavement, between our vehicles. He looked things over, tugged on a couple wires, and flipped a switch - which set the props to spinning. He motioned for us to get back in my car; Kelsey hopped in the back and Paul took shotgun.

He propped a big tablet up on my dashboard, leaning it against the windshield, and pulled out his phone. Several seconds later, the tablet was showing Kasey and me what he was seeing on his phone. He stuck his phone in the controller and told it to connect to the drone. We were live. As he lifted off, he started explaining what he was doing and what we were going to see.

"Based on Kasey's description, the target area has multiple cameras and motion detectors. Each of these should have infrared sensors and lights. I've installed a camera detector in front of the camera lens on the drone - and beefed up its range. When it 'sees' a camera, it will light it up in red on the display. I have a can of white spray paint hooked onto an accessory arm. We'll paint over the lenses and sensors and they should be blind."

"... and you put all this together in the last 24 hours?" I asked him.

"I've... uh... been working on this for a different project," he said, giving nothing away. "This will be a really good chance to test my rig."

"Right..." I said, smiling. "How much of this shit is illegal?"

"None of it, as far as I know," he said, laughing. "Although, I did use a throw-away credit card to order everything. They were US websites though."

We watched as he flew over the two yards that lay between us and the hag's. Paul first sent the drone floating towards any poles along the edge of the property. One was obviously a motion light and it was time to find the sensor and try the counter-measures. The display lit the motion-sensor up like a laser-pointer and Paul brought us in close. He hit the accessory button and, seconds later, the sensor disappeared from the display - covered in white paint. A minute later, the motion light went off. He buzzed the drone around some - to see if it would set the sensor off again - but it never came back on.

"One down," Paul said, smugly. "The security cameras, honestly, should be even easier than that."

"That's normal white paint?" I asked.

"I grabbed some with metal glitter in it, just in case," he admitted.

As he headed towards the next obvious motion light, I asked, "How long's the battery on the drone?"

"Twenty to thirty minutes. I've got another battery but I think we'll be good. I'm guessing four motion lights - one at each corner of the yard - and two security cameras. Those will probably be mounted just in a little ways from the lights. They're probably wireless and they'll need to be closer to the central unit to be in range."

We were approaching thirty minutes when Paul was wrapping up a final sweep of the perimeter - after having removed the four motion lights and the two security cameras. There had also been a Ring doorbell. We couldn't get through the storm-door to disable it directly, so he'd just painted a wide circle on the exterior door, in front of the thing. Nobody had responded when the Ring activated so either: they weren't home, they didn't have it hooked up right, or it was a fake. Paul made one last pass down the center of the yard and brought the drone back our way. The low-battery indicator lit up just as it cleared the last house and came into view. He still had plenty of power to get it safely back onto the pavement.

"You guys need any ski masks or duct tape?" he asked, grinning, as he loaded the drone back into his car.

"All covered," I told him. "We really appreciate this."

"Like I said, I've been needing to test it out and had been looking for somebody to try it on. This worked out well for me."

He closed the hatch, shook my hand, hopped in, started the car, and drove away. Kasey and I climbed back into my vehicle and I scooted it up past the grassy right-of-way that split the block in half. She had me pop the trunk. She grabbed two empty beer cans from the bag I had been supposed to drop off to the recycling place for the last couple weeks.

We crept past the first yard and then realized we looked like criminals doing that. We stood up and just walked the rest of the way to the gate that led from the right-of-way into the Williams' yard. Kasey strode straight towards the back door, carrying the cans. When she got there, she pointed at a lounge chair and had me move it to the right of the rear entrance. She set the cans down, dug around in a pocket for something, and then stacked the cans - one on top of the other - on the top step - so that the storm-door would knock them over if anybody opened it. Meanwhile, I lifted the big lawn chair and set it back down directly under the window that was, obviously, the one above the kitchen sink.

I hit record on my glasses and Kasey motioned for me to get undressed. I peeled off my T-shirt and laid it on the foot of the lounger. I kept my shoes and socks on. I slipped my athletic shorts over my sneakers and threw them on my shirt. I hadn't worn underwear. I wasn't sure how much time Kasey'd had to plan this - and I wasn't taking any more chances than I had to.

She peeled off her shirt to reveal that she was braless. She threw her shirt on my pile. She raised her skirt and tucked it into her waistband. I guess there were no real rules that we had to be completely naked - we just had to fuck in her grandma's backyard - so we were ready. She pointed at me to lie down on the lawn-chair.

I got comfortable and she stepped across me. There was still plenty of ambient light to see how stiff her tight little nipples were. I was already salivating. I vowed that I would be chewing on those just as soon as I could get them within range.

She bent her knees, snuggled her pink, wet folds around my cock-knob, and then dropped onto my lap - shoving my stiff prick all the way up, inside her. She moaned; I groaned. I grabbed her ribs and pulled her tight teats to my lips. She protested by shoving on my head but her resistance melted quickly when I started sucking her breasts and, soon, her fingers were digging into my scalp, pulling me from one breast to the other.

I moved my hands to her hips and groped & stroked her groin, thighs, and ass, encouraging her, as she rode up & down on my rod. She had pulled my lips to her own so I slid my hands up her sides and worked them over her tight chest - prodding, pawing, and pulling.

We had gotten a little loud but I didn't realize it until the light above the sink came on and somebody turned the knob to ease the window open. We stopped making noises but, by this point, my hot little wife had caught the scent of an orgasm and she was like a bloodhound.

I listened, my ears twitching, as she continued to grind her tight twat up & down on my aching penis. I put my palm under her ass to keep our bodies from slapping together but there were still a lot of wet sounds. I just didn't know how far the noises were traveling. My heart was pounding a hundred miles an hour.

A couple minutes later the window closed again and the light went off. As it did, Kasey came, squirting all over my lap.