Every Thing She Does is Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came down from her peak, she proceeded to give him a thorough, hands-on lesson about the female anatomy, specifically focused on the differences from the male anatomy as well as a how-to session in applying her chrome-plated toy to her sensitive areas. All the while she kept up a commentary about her having sex with him, how good it was going to be, how fulfilling it was going to be, how happy it would make her. She showed him where her G-spot was and he became proficient at stimulating it, first with the vibrator, then with his digits. Finally, she became tired and tender enough to beg him to stop, which he did instantly.

"Now, Tom, is there ANY doubt in your mind that I wanted all of this today and all of what we did last night? Any doubt at all? There shouldn't be. During this part of my cycle, I get unbelievably horny. Lucky you, because once we fuck, you will be the only person to have me. All you have to do is relax and go with the flow."

Those words struck him right to his core. His body stiffened and she noticed.

"What is it, Tom? What did I say?" she insisted.

"You said, 'Go with the flow'."

"Yeah," she drew that word out. "Meaning don't always try to steer the boat. Sometimes the tides and currents know what's best for everyone concerned."

"How about we take a little drive, Jules? I wanna show you something."

She re-dressed and they made their way to his old car. It was still a beautiful autumn day, so they rolled down the windows to let the air blow around them as they drove. He took them back to the county park from their picnic. While he was doing his laundry, he realized the stream in his dream was found at that park. He led her, holding hands all the way as had become their style, from where he had to park to the stream. They had not visited that section of the park during their picnic, so they meandered a little getting to the desired location.

He looked upstream and, sure enough, a large maple leaf had wafted down from an overhanging tree and was being carried along by the water's flow. She also saw it, pointed to it, and placed her hand on his chest.

"This is precisely what I meant, Tom. Sometimes you have to let go and just go with the flow of life around you."

He gave a huge, full-body shudder and opened up to her a bit more.

"I had a dream this morning. I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one stuck. My mom and I were walking by this stream, on this side of it no less, and this big leaf was being carried along by the current. Wait a second! That could have been you in my dream, not my mom. Anyway, whoever it was pointed at the leaf, then at me. I couldn't fathom the relevance until you admonished me to 'go with the flow'.

"But that is so counter to the things I have been taught, to grab life by the horns, to take charge of my destiny."

She held his hand firmly in hers. "I have found that the times in my life of greatest frustration were when I was trying to force my wants onto the Universe's plan. Maybe kinda like you and me, Tommy?" she asked.

With that, she pulled him to the ground and crawled atop of him, kissing and nuzzling and getting the reaction she had sought.

"Tommy, Dawn's gone home until tomorrow afternoon. Would you please come and stay the night with me?"

"The beds are simply too narrow for both of us to fit on one," he observed.

"We can push them together for one night and put them back in the morning," she explained. "Dawn won't mind, as long as we put on clean sheets before she comes back."

He agreed and wondered what he was getting himself into.

Holding hands once again, they returned to his car for the return to campus. Before starting the engine, he paused and looked at her.

"I'm hearing what you are saying about 'go with the flow'. Please understand that in many ways, this is a trust issue. I read somewhere that trust in someone grows generally from spending time in their company, and that's what I've been trying to do with us. I'm not fully conversant with mood shifts due to body chemistry, so please bear with me on that. As you've probably noticed, I'm good with us holding hands, hugging, and kissing. I don't ever want to lose that, Jules."

"And I don't want to lose that, or you, Tom. I understand that the physical side of our relationship will continue to develop. I thank you for that. You've been the voice of reason for not merely jumping in the sack. I guess I'm a little gun-shy from whats-his-face back in my freshman year."

He chuckled, "I get it, Jules. How about pizza for supper? We haven't broached that crucial subject yet. What do you like on your pizza?"

"I'm cool with sausage, not so much for pepperoni. I generally don't say 'No' to the veggies. Green peppers, black olives, onions are all good with me. And you?"

"Typical guy here. Most of the meats, but no anchovies, please. Mushrooms. How about a compromise? Sausage, Green Peppers, and Mushrooms?"

"That works wonderfully. Let's stop at Mario's and take it with us. I still have some drinks in the fridge."

He had to stop at his room and get some clothes for the morning; he did not feel like doing the walk of shame in Saturday's clothes. He added a little something extra to his duffle, and they walked to her room.

In her room, they pushed the beds together. They sat and ate the pizza, enjoying the time together and talking about whatever came to mind. Inconsequential things that deepened the understanding of the other. They did talk about some serious things, though, as well.

"I'm going to make an appointment to see a doctor here this week to get a prescription for birth control pills. I've taken them before, so I know there should not be any adverse effects, but I can't start them until my next period ends. Which is probably here," she said, pointing to the calendar, a little more than two weeks away. "I also will need to be on the pill for a month before we have any penetrative sex, so ..." her voice trailed off.

"We're probably looking at Halloween," he finished and sighed, both with relief and a little frustration. "We'll have to bear the heavy burden of our virginities and make the best of it."

She looked at him with skepticism. "Who are you, really, and what have you done with my boyfriend Tom?"

He laughed. "Jules, I have been silly and stupid, a lot, since we met. If we are going to be together," and he held up his hand to forestall her obvious objection to his words, "you might want to get used to that from me. I held onto old behavior patterns that have no place in my life currently. You have said some things, even some today, that paint an entirely different picture of the future for me. I want to deserve being in that vision you have.

"You said there were three things that kept us from having sex: your not being on the pill, yet; the lack of condoms; and the current point of your cycle, right? Well, here," and he reached into his duffle bag and pulled out a box of condoms. "And yes, I do have one in my wallet. I didn't want to use it frivolously." He handed the box to her and gestured for her to keep them with her vibrator.

She wrapped him up in her arms and they tumbled backward onto the bed, holding each other and kissing deeply. They ended up stroking each other in various sensitive places and building their passion levels almost too high. She broke it off, saying that she had to visit the little girls' room and that he should make himself 'much more comfortable', glaring at the erection in his shorts. She rummaged in her drawers for some clothes and shut the door to the bathroom behind her.

He stripped down to his underwear and t-shirt, his usual sleepwear, and lay back awaiting her. She came slinking out of the bathroom wearing only a pair of panties. The ones with the Japanese cartoon cat, that her sister had given her a year ago for her birthday. He noticed and smirked and could not hold back his words: "Well, Helloooo, Kitty!"

"Well, this kitty wants to play some. She's a bit damp and feels unloved. Can you help with that?"

He gently brought her to the beds, bending down and easing the panties down her legs. He sniffed and licked the portion of her body which they covered. His tongue stroked over her clit for the first time, and she almost went ballistic. She grabbed him by his hair and held him there. She would not let him rise from her pleasure zone. She heard, "Does she feel unloved anymore?", and screeched and shook her head side to side, begging for more. He demonstrated how good a learner he was and he applied her lessons well.

After allowing herself time to recover, she raised up on one elbow and whispered, "Your turn." She pulled off his boxers, allowing his stiff cock to bounce free. Her eyes radiated her glee at the natural lubricant coating his glans, and she quickly wrapped her mouth around the end and ran her tongue around and around it. She simply loved the taste of him! She recalled doing this for whats-his-name but the pleasure and delight were not as evident on him as it was on Tom's face. Doing something so simple to bring such joy to him was magic for her.

Staying true to her instructions, he lay there and went with the flow. He looked down his body and into her eyes as she sucked and tongued his cock. All he could see was her adoration, her love for him. It warmed his heart to be the recipient of that affection. He had been missing that since his mother died. He had shut himself off from the world. He was thinking about how self-destructive that attitude had been when his body informed him of its impending orgasm.

"Jules, I'm ... I'm ... I'm gonna cum," he tried to warn her.

"Mmmhmmm," she hummed loudly and increased her attempts to draw out his semen into her mouth.

"Okay, here ... I ... CUMMMING!"

The first blast hit the roof of her mouth, so she changed the angle slightly. The second spurt went all over her tongue and the flavors were overwhelming. So appealing. She sucked his cum down like she was sucking on a straw, trying to get the last of the Tom-flavored treat. Fortunately, he did not collapse in on himself like a juice pack would. He shocked the hell out of her by grabbing her and planting his mouth on hers. There was some residual cum flavoring there, but he knew where it had been and come from. He had no issues with tasting himself on her lips.

Panting, they lay down, side by side, across the two beds. The mattresses had been butted up against each other, so there was the smallest of seams and if they kept their butts on her bed, they would not fall into the crack. He pulled her into a full-body hug, naked as they both were, and they fell asleep with the lights still on. Sometime in the middle of the night, her exposed backside grew cool enough to rouse her from her slumber. She got up and used the bathroom, turned off the lights, and returned to his embrace while pulling a light blanket over them both. Smiling, she thought, 'This is the way life's meant to be. Him holding me close and keeping me safe.' She was soon back asleep.

Sunday, September 13

Tom roused to nature's call upon his bladder and was surprised at the lack of lighting and the light blanket covering them both. 'Wow! That must have taken a lot out of both of us,' he thought. He gently, but urgently, eased himself across the beds and relieved himself in the toilet. He saw the alarm clock read 5:15 AM, so he returned to Julie and snuggled her back in. He felt her lips working their way up his torso and neck while her hands were caressing and stroking on his cock.

"Uh, Jules, what are you doing?"

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" she snickered.

"It feels like you are trying to take advantage of some morning wood from me."

"See? Now that's why I like you. You're a master of the obvious."

"Okay, why are you trying to take advantage of my morning wood?"

"So we can fuck, silly. Morning sex is supposed to be the best."

"Uh, Julie, what about the three things keeping us from having sex?"

"You brought a whole box of condoms. Screw the pill. I wanna fuck. Now!"

He was having a hard time (pun intended) finding fault in her reasoning as she stroked him to complete firmness. His personal Jiminy Cricket simply would not let him be, however.

"Julia Ann Lawson, you are at peak fertility right now. You are out of your head with horniness. Condoms are not 100% protection. Please don't do this, to you, to us."

"But Tommy! I want you!" she whined.

"Here. Lie back." He reached into her drawer and pulled out her vibrator. He started with his fingers, pushed her legs apart, and dove in tongue first. While his lips worked her clit, he turned on the vibe and inserted it into her vagina, focusing on her anterior wall at the cluster of nerves. Juices gushed forth, coating his mouth, his hand, and the silver intruder. It slipped in his hand and was squeezed out of her. In his fumbling for the buzzing toy, it came into contact with her anus, and she came, hard!

"Oh my God! Tom! What is that? Oh, God, keep doing it! More! More!" she wailed.

He did not insert the toy but merely left it buzzing in contact with her sphincter while continuing to stroke her pussy and digitally please her clit. She was coming, over and over again in waves, until she reached down to remove the vibrator from contact with her.

"No more," she gasped. "I give. No more. Oh, God! That's intense!"

He smirked and chuckled. He had done the impossible: satisfy her while keeping her safe from becoming pregnant. Despite everything they had gone through since Friday night, they still needed to sit and talk through some things.

"Okay, Jules, it's now a quarter of six. A bit too late for me to go back to bed if I'm to keep to my usual schedule of things. Let's restore the beds to their proper place and get Dawn's sheets changed." Which they did with a minimum amount of bumping, rubbing, stroking, and groping, despite being stark naked.

"May I use your shower?" he asked.

"Only if you let me in there with you," she replied.

They crowded into the girls' shower and got wet, slippery, and thoroughly cleansed. Once he got his short hair washed, she dropped to her knees to be certain his penis and testicles were as clean as possible. She validated their cleanliness with a taste test. Of course, this resulted in his basting her tonsils with the desired load of semen, which she slurped down with gratitude. In repayment, he washed her hair, giving her a scalp massage in the process.

They dried themselves off and he put on the shirt and shorts he'd brought with him. He pressed his lips together in thought before opening his mouth.

"Jules, do you want to go to church with me today?" he inquired. "You know this is an important thing for me in my life, right?"

"Tom, I understand that. We've never been even irregular church attenders, and I'd be afraid of the church caving in or of lightning striking while inside. I'll pass, for now. I promise you that someday I will, just not today."

Not being one to foist his beliefs on anybody, he nodded his head and gathered her up for a farewell embrace that lasted ten minutes before he could pry himself free. He gathered up his clothing in his duffle bag and headed back to his room. There, he shaved and dressed in suitable clothing. He was going to the Methodist church a couple of blocks from campus. He was also adding her spiritual well-being to his prayer list.

She, now in a t-shirt and panties, went back to sleep.

He focused on his coursework for the rest of that Sunday. As distracting and enjoyable as his time with her had been, he was in school to complete his education. The real-world learning would begin once he'd completed his schooling. He was somewhat troubled by her disregard for any consequences their actions might have resulted in if they had gone too far. He was not willing to play Russian Roulette, especially if she would have to carry the bullet for nine months. Pill and condoms during fertile times were as risky as he would accept.

So what did this concern for her truly mean for him? Was it love? Some languages have multiple words for the many facets of 'love'. To 'love thy neighbor as thyself' meant, to him, genuine caring for what happened to someone else as much as caring for what happened to you. Not to be mistaken for any feelings of caring during sex. Or the willingness to sacrifice everything for the benefit of your progeny. Or the small sacrifices you could make in support of someone else's "journey", such as giving up candy while someone was on a spiritual retreat. It was confusing with the way English called all these things by the same noun: LOVE.

He simply could not tag his feelings for her with that word, not yet. Oh, he cared about her. What happened to her mattered a great deal to him, as evidenced by his refusal of her demand for coitus. She had been confused and overwhelmed by whatever was swimming in her bloodstream; enough to consider ruining her life before it ever got going well. He was coming to the idea that he needed to keep her safe, even from herself at times. Was that the basis for a good relationship? His phone chirped with an incoming message.

She awoke after noon that Sunday. Dawn wasn't likely to be back from her trip home until nearly 5:00 PM, and they had restored Dawn's bed to its usual location complete with fresh linens. Her naked night with him had been quite pleasant. She delighted being enfolded in his embrace, feeling protected and loved. He was so creative, to use his tongue and fingers along with the vibe ... she stilled herself, growing chill. She dove for her drawer which held the vibrator and ... a box of condoms. Which had not been opened. She let go of the breath she was not aware she was holding. Checking the trash can, there was neither condom nor wrapper therein. Phew! She had dodged a huge bullet there! Now she needed to talk with him.

She texted, "Tom, can we please meet to talk?"

"Yes, I think we should. Over supper in my caf?"

"Is 5:30 okay?"

"Meet you @ the doors then."

She occupied the rest of the afternoon doing laundry, including Dawn's original sheets, and worrying about what to say to him.

He realized he had not spoken with his father, Alan, in over two weeks. They had a custom going back to his City Year in Milwaukee of talking at least once every week. With a heavy sigh, he picked up his phone and called home, knowing he had an apology to make.

"Hi, Dad. I'm sorry about not calling you last weekend."

"Hi, Tom. Did you get busy with things and forget, or is there something going on that I should know?"

"Yeah, well, things happened. I've started to see this girl here, and I simply forgot to call you."

"Okay, son, you are forgiven. Is there any chance you might come home for a weekend soon? With your brother now off at school, this place sort of echoes at times. Besides, there are a lot of people at church who are always asking about how you are doing. Maybe you could tell them yourself?"

"Hmmm. I don't have any papers due next week, so I could come home this Friday and stay until Sunday afternoon."

"That would be great, Tom. Should I hold supper for you on Friday?"

"I would rather share supper with you, Dad, than eat alone."

"Very good, son. Be safe in your travels. I have nothing major to share on my end. Work continues to happen. A couple of women at the office have taken to stopping by my cube on their way out the door every afternoon. I think they want me to ask them out, but I'm so not going there. Otherwise, I'm keeping my head down, the bushes trimmed, and the lawn mowed. Do you have anything else?"

"Nope, Dad, I think that covers everything for now. See you on Friday night. I love you, Dad! Bye!"

"Stay safe! I love you, too. Goodbye, Tom."

He sat at his desk looking out the window before him yet seeing nothing. His mind was working the problem of her. It was obvious, even to him, that she liked the sexual part of their relationship. She seemed to be completely in touch with her body. Yet the carelessness with which she had declared her desire for complete physical intimacy was worrisome to him.

1...56789...16