Every Thing She Does is Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke first as his deflating cock was being unconsciously pushed out by her body. Thinking quickly, he reached down and grabbed the washcloth she had used to wipe his tears away, and he caught his semen discharge from her vagina before it could make a mess on her bed coverings. Her genitals were red and puffy, rather much the opposite of his privates. After wedging the washcloth into place to prevent spillage, he slowly got off her bed and wobbled his way to her bathroom. He located clean washcloths and warmed them up in hot water, wringing them out.

He returned to see her eyes blinking open. He handed her one of the warm washcloths. He stepped back to gaze reverently upon her beautiful, recumbent form, completely forgetting to clean off his privates. She giggled and reached out to wipe his cock and balls clean of their joint residue. That spurred him to use his washcloth likewise on her.

This was new territory for him. Never previously had he had such unlimited access to a woman's privates. He was tentative, wiping gently and softly out of concern for her seemingly abused area. She reached down and forced his hand to press more firmly. "It's not fine China, Tom. Clean it out as well as you can. I won't break."

After a few minutes, he had cleaned out as much as he could. She got to her feet and wobbled some on her way to the bathroom. She purged all that she could and stuck her head out the door.

"Hey there, lover. Bring that fine example of masculine tush in here, please?"

She pulled her naked boyfriend with her into the shower once she got the water warm and flowing. They lathered each other up, all over and under. By the end of their cleaning, he was ready for round # 2. Drying each other off quickly, they stumbled back to her bed where she twisted around and made him lie down first. She crouched over his head, placing his recuperating cock right at her mouth and her now clean pussy squarely in his face. This, they both were familiar with. Without hesitation, they dove in, mouth-first, to give all the pleasure they knew how to their partner. This time, however, she stopped short of making him shoot his semen out of his dick. She wanted to feel his cum blasting into her cunt. She had conspired with him to put it off and to delay this. No more!

She turned her body around and slotted his now-hard cock into her sweet tunnel of love and she sat down on it, taking it inside her without hesitation or worry. The feeling was exquisite! He was inside her; he was hers as much as she was his. This was right! This was what should be!

She was in charge, and she was taking him for the ride of his life. She swiveled her hips occasionally as well as added some forward and backward rocking motions. Simply up and down would not do. Using his hard cock as a paint stick, she stirred her insides completely. Her ebony hair was flying all about as she shook her head in rapture. She was far from silent. A steady stream of moans, groans, grunts, and even some intelligible words sailed forth from her mouth due to her explosion of ecstasy.

He had no doubts about her enjoyment. He rather liked her taking charge, too, occasionally. His hands roamed from her thighs, which were squeezing his hips, up her torso to her B-cup breasts. Her tits were jiggling about, bouncing and swaying as much as their mass would allow. He thumbed her aroused nipples, adding to her pleasure. Some random thoughts crossed his mind: would her tits get bigger if she were to become pregnant? How much more fun would they be then? His cock reached complete erection at the thought of making her pregnant with his child.

As all good things must come to an end, so did her ride on him. His impending orgasm had caused his cock to swell which scraped along the sensitive bits of her pussy. He came, splashing hotly against her cervix. His 'O'-face, plus the multiple impacts of his loads, sent her into her orgasm as her pussy rippled and massaged the last bits of his spend from his cock. She collapsed on him, her hair fanning out to cover his face. She kissed along his jaw as she lay her head down next to his and panted in his ear, "Tom, I love you so." "And I love you, Jules, MY jewel, MY treasure." Then they fell asleep.

The sun shining through the gaps in the blinds flickered across his face and he slowly began to wake. There was a mop of dark hair in his face, a few strands of which had become lodged between his lips. He tried to spit them out, to no avail. Only his left hand was available to pull the hair out and away from his face. His right arm was full of his non-virgin girlfriend. They had actually done it! They had defined a course of action (or inaction, one might say) and stayed true to that path to its completion.

The song by Journey, 'Open Arms', came to his mind. Not the parts about their going different ways, but the parts where what had been separated were now reunited, hopefully forever. That led him to try to recall the story of how Zeus had split humans, but he simply could not remember the details. This was becoming important to him, so he nudged her, trying to get her to move. Besides, he had to pee like a racehorse.

After a couple of tries, he freed his right arm and leg and hobbled to the bathroom to make his bladder gladder. His phone showed it was 7:45 on Saturday, October 31, 2020. With the pressure relieved, he directed his phone's browser to search for "story of Zeus splitting humans" and he found what he had sought. When he read it, everything clicked into place, and tears of joy streamed down his cheeks.

"Each human would then only have one set of genitalia and would forever long for his or her other half; the other half of his or her soul. It is said that when the two find each other, there is an unspoken understanding of one another, that they feel unified and would lie with each other in unity and would know no greater joy than that."

End of 'Everything She Does is Magic'

Author's note: My sincere thanks to Randi for extending the invitation to include me. My fervent and sincere gratitude to those brave ones who pre-read and offered their wisdom in editing. You know who you are. Thanks!