Everybody Loves Kelly Ep. 01

Story Info
My amazing wife Kelly being all loveable.
3.6k words
20.8k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

It's Fake... It's Fiction... It's A Loving Wives Fantasy About The Hottest Woman On Earth

"Awww, babe. Oh my God... it's so beautiful. I think I'm going to cry."

My dear, 55 year old wife Kelly hugs me tight. Kissing all over my face. We're both happy.

Kelly's happy about the way I manicured the rose bushes to say, I LOVE KELLY. Me, I'm happy cause she's happy. Plus, I really dig all of those kisses she's laying on me right now.

"Thank you so much, baby. You're such a sweetheart. God, I love you. MWAH!" Kelly jumps up into my arms and smiles right at me. She's blushing. So happy and content. She's so incredibly beautiful. And good God... she's the sexiest vixen ever to grace this, or any other, planet.

Kelly was married before, but she got divorced. Like I said, she's 55, but she's still hotter than any chick half her age.

We got married five years ago, and it's been the happiest five years ever for me. I found my soul-mate. My queen. The love of my life. My favorite, and best, fuck buddy ever.

Hey, I could go on and on forever about how amazing my wife is... and I might as we go along... but for now, let's get back to the action.

"My man's the greatest." While Kelly's mesmerizing me with her magnetically gorgeous smile, she's also bouncing against my crotch as I hold her up in my arms. She leaning back. Her head tilted way back as she bucks my bronco. Her long blonde hair's hanging down almost to the ground. Swirling all around as she goes hard on the crotch riding, blue ribbon winning performance.

"WOO-HOO!"

She's throwing her arm around like she's a champion cowgirl going for the grand prize at the rodeo as she rides me. I'm grinning. Laughing too. Watching her do her happy hot chick thing.

Kelly leans back up, blowing me several hot kisses, and wildly lapping at my lips, then heatedly sucking on my bottom lip, pulling on it with her mouth as she sucks it. God. Just God.

We kiss. Very passionately. Kelly's tongue taking control. Fucking mine. Our bodies grinding heatedly against one another's. OK... it's time to fuck.

Kelly slides down my body to the ground. Quickly unzipping my shorts and pulling out my half-hard cock. It won't be that way for very long at all. It never is around my wife.

Kelly laps at my crown. Making sure to dig deep into my piss-slit for any precum ready to pump outta there.

"Roarrrrrrr!" I very happily growl. Kelly laughs... and laps my slimy fluid up. Kissing my tip so sexy every time she slowly and deliberately licks out a few drops of clear fluid. She winks up at me as she starts sucking on my pierced cock. Small gold piercings all the way from the back-side tip of my crown, down the underside of my very-meaty and very-veiny shaft, and right down the center of my big ball-sack to the very back-side bottom of it. A lot of piercings. A whole lot. They were painful to get, but well worth it. Kelly loves them. And, if she's happy, as I said before, then I'm happy. A happy, horny wife = A happy, well-fucked husband. That's math you learn real quick when you're married. Ha.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So yummy, love. Yeahhhhhh." Kelly gorges herself on my fat, veiny meat. All of those smooth gold piercings slide so easily across her tongue as she sucks me deeper and deeper down her throat. They stimulate her as much as they do me. We both groan very contently. Both of us wrapped up in the awesome pleasure of a front yard blowjob.

"HEY GUYS. WOO-HOO!" Our neighbor, and Kelly's best friend Christy Canyon... yeah, the porn chick... waves and giggles at us from her yard across the street. We both wave back. Smiling and feeling so damn fine.

Kelly bobs away on my massive meat as it grows in her mouth and throat. She slings her long blonde hair around while she sucks and plays with her truly mind-boggingly perfect, all natural 34FF breasts. She yanks her very thin, white top off and tosses it. She slaps her tits and squeezes them. Then she twists her hard nipples as she deepthroats me. All fourteen, fat, veiny, and very pierced inches of me. Right down her throat. No gagging whatsoever either. That ability comes from countless blowjobs worth of practice on my very appreciative, deepthroat-practice-buddy cock. My wife fucking rules!

I turn Kelly around on her hands and knees, then squat down behind her. Slapping her sweet, supple ass as I lean down and lick up and down her juicy, quivering slit. Up and down. Over and over and over. Kissing those very-succulent pussy lips too.

"Yeahhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Kelly approves. So, I lick and kiss them some more. Also sucking on them. Slurping them tight as I softly smack her throbbing clit. Pinching it. Holding the pinch, then releasing it. Kelly LOVES that.

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!"

Again, Kelly very much approves.

When I slide into her wet, warm and beautifully-awesome coochie hole, Kelly smiles really wide.

Closing her eyes and opening her mouth. Licking slowly around those very succulent lips with that super-sexy, hot-pink lipstick smeared across them from all of the kisses and sucking she's laid upon me already.

I lean down and kiss her neck as I fuck my wife. My giant rod doing its thing. Stretching her slick, puffy pink walls as it thrusts repeatedly into her. Twitching excitedly as I fuck my woman right there on our front lawn for everyone to see. Neighbors walking up and down the street. Some of them grinning and taking pics. Some of them not doing anything at all. They're used to Kelly and I fucking outside, so they don't think anything of it.

When I start fucking Kelly harder, her massive hanging breasts sway around wildly. I reach under her and grab them. Palming them and shaking them as my hips thrust harder and faster against her smooth thighs and ass.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! GOD, I LOVE YOUR COCK, BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!! FUCK ME, STUDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! WOO!!! YES!!!"

Kelly grins back over her shoulder at me. Making hot slut faces at me as I pound her fucking twat. Blowing me smokin' hot and sexy kisses too as she squirts.

I squeeze those huge boobs, and fuck her even harder. Kelly's cumming twat squeezing down on my massive meat invader. Pumping it relentlessly as it showers my dick with tons of milky-white sex milk.

Kelly and I kiss for another fifteen minutes as we fuck. I play with her heaving titties, and she softly rubs my cheek. Moaning and screaming into my mouth when she powerfully cums again. Taking my extra fat and long meat so perfectly. The piercings rubbing so well on her totally soaked pink folds. Her pussy's quaking violently around my cock the more I fuck her.

Our kiss gets more and more heated and carnally intense as I approach blast off up her rod-sucking pussy.

"Fill me, baby. Give me all of your cum. I want it all, my king. Please. Please cum in me. Please!" Kelly smiles so beautifully. Looking right into my eyes with such heated love and cum-lust. Softly kissing me. My wife never has to beg for anything.

I cum. Hard. Really hard. Pumping a gallon of pearly-white, thick and gooey sex-seed deep up my wife's desperately-waiting snatch. My cock jumping inside of her. My cum exploding out. Flooding her very well-fucked pussy. It starts leaking back out of her, dripping all over the grass.

Kelly and I kiss. So in love. So in lust. My queen. My gorgeous, perfect queen.

I roll her quivering nips between my fingers. Slow, then quick. Alternating speeds to stimulate her even more. That elicits a very content moan of pure, ecstatic joy from Kelly. We're smiling. Really feeling each other. Vibing so well. Riding out the perfect moment, the perfect way. Fuck! I love my wife.

"Thank you again, my love. For the flowers and for the fuck. Hahaha. Yeah! Woo!" Kelly kisses me so passionately and giggles into my mouth. Smiling so sweet as we break the kiss.

"Anything for you, my queen... especially the fuck part. Ha."

"Oh yeah! Hahaha." We kiss again. Laughing. Kissing. Loving. Awesome. Fucking awesome.

...

We have some cool neighbors. I mentioned Christy before. But, there are others. Everybody looks out for everybody around here.

Our neighbor, also from across the street, Dale is a pretty helpful guy. Older dude. Like 65 or so. Big guy. Hairy. Big beer belly all covered in gray hair. He's always offering to help Kelly and I out anytime we need anything.

"Thanks again for helping me out, Dale. That was very sweet of you. MWAH!" Kelly plants a big kiss on his cheek after they finish moving some stuff down to the basement. We're changing around our place a little. Kelly wanted it, so... Kelly gets it.

"Anytime, doll. Thanks for the kiss." Dale chuckles.

"Anytime, sexy. Hahaha." Kelly giggles. She walks over to the basement bar and fixes her and Dale a drink.

Dale makes sure to fully inspect my blonde-goddess wife from behind as she makes their drinks. Her white tank top is moist with sweat. She's braless underneath so, as you can imagine, with her titties, that makes for a very, very cool, friendly neighbor-watching experience for Dale.

Kelly's pink velour booty shorts also add to the extremely pleasurable display. Her pink g string is creeping out of the top of her skimpy shorts. That makes ol' Dale very happy. His playfully content grin is proving that very clearly.

"Here ya go." Kelly hands Dale his drink and they tap glasses and smile, then sip their drinks.

"Where's the hubby?"

"Oh, he's out with his sister. She called earlier and asked if he would come over and take her to the doctor. Her car broke down."

"Well, that's nice of him. I know it must be tough leaving you for any time at all." Dale lays on the charm as he and Kelly drink and chat.

"Awww. Thank you." Kelly grins and playfully rubs Dale's smiling face. "My man's a sweetheart... like you." Kelly flirts back. It's one of her specialties.

The evening progresses smoothly. Kelly and Dale chat about different things and have a couple of drinks. Kelly takes Dale on a tour of our house to explain to him the changes she has in mind.

"We're going to turn this extra bedroom into a really cool workout/bondage room. Hehe." Kelly wickedly grins as she sips her drink.

"Oh really? Gosh, James is such a lucky man." Dale looks around our guest bedroom on the third floor. It's a big room. We've already got some workout equipment... and bondage equipment as well... in there. Shackles hanging from the ceiling and everything. Shackles on the floor too.

"So, you like bondage, huh?"

"Oh yeah. It's so hot. I just love being restrained while James fucks me. God, that makes me wet." Another wickedly sexy grin from my wife over the brim of her glass.

Dale's popping a boner real quick.

"I see that turns you on too, Dale. Hehehe." Kelly winks at the big, hairy old guy when she notices his growing erection in his thin sweatpants.

"Oh..." Dale looks down, then back up at Kelly. He's a little embarrassed, but a lot turned-on. He finishes his drink. "Sorry, doll. But, that is a helluva hot image." He raises his empty glass as a salute to my flirtatiously-awesome wife. He's playfully grinning as well.

"Well..." Kelly sips her drink, then reaches out and cups Dale's now fully-hard erection through his sweatpants. Her magnetically gorgeous smile... as well as her very talented hand... mesmerizes our large, mature neighbor. "It's certainly nice to know that it turns you on so much. Hehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. It's very nice indeed, Dale. Hehe." Kelly massages Dale's erection. It's an average length one. About six-inches long. But, it's really thick and veiny.

Dale growls as Kelly massages his old mighty cock. He puts his glass down on the weight bench and reaches over, softly fondling Kelly's all natural 34FFs through her thin, slightly sweaty tank top. Her nipples are bulging. Poking hard through the top as Dale starts rubbing them with his large thumbs.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You have very nice hands, Dale. Hehehe."

"You too, doll. You too." They both laugh.

Kelly fishes Dale's very thick, old cock through the fly in his sweatpants. "Oh yeah." She's impressed. It's curved upwards and super-thick. Thick veins running all down the shaft. It's slightly wrinkled, but a strong piece of dick meat for sure.

Dale's got huge balls too. They're slightly wrinkled as well, but also strong and very healthy-looking for sure.

Dale's got a lot of gray public hair covering his crotch. It's everywhere.

Kelly runs her fingers through it, giggling, as she watches it engulf her fingers while she rubs that fat old dick and balls with her left hand.

"God, Dale. You've got a very sexy dick... and balls too. I bet you've got a ton of yummy cum stored in there. Hehehe." Kelly teases. She's a true master cock-tease. And, the most beautiful one ever on top of it.

"Well... you'll just have to find that out for yourself, doll." Dale mischievously winks at Kelly. He's a big flirt, so he's pushing that envelope with her at the moment. He grins. Playful and horny.

When my wife is rubbing your cock and balls it takes over your mind, body, and soul. And Dale, is finding that out very clearly. His dick jumps repeatedly against Kelly's very-skillfully massaging hand. So excited by it.

"Oh really? You want me to find out for myself, huh? Haha. You tease. You sweet, sexy tease. Hahaha." Kelly playfully blows Dale a kiss as she wraps her hand around his fat, throbbing dick and starts pumping it. That makes ol' Dale growl appreciatively. And, it makes my wife giggle. She, like Dale, is enjoying their physical flirtation very much.

Kelly rubs her glass on Dale's big, gray hair-covered beer belly, giggling at how it jiggles when she does.

Precum starts pouring out of Dale's lurching cock, running all over Kelly's hand as it pumps that veiny old cock faster. Her pink nails disappearing into that forest of gray pubic hair as Kelly jerks him off. Her hand perfectly gripping Dale's fat meat as it smoothly strokes it. Perfect pressure. Not too tight. Kelly's the master. The best ever. So Dale's in good hands... literally. Ha.

Dale keeps on playing with Kelly's tits through her tank top. Cupping and squeezing them. Kneading them around like two big, and extremely beautiful, loaves of bread.

Kelly moans extra-sexy, and smiles at him. Giggling and playfully wiggling her eyebrows at Dale as well.

Dale's big strong hands work those huge boobs over so nicely. Kelly loves rough boob play, and Dale satisfies that urge for her. He starts groping them rougher. Squeezing and kneading them nice and hard now.

Kelly finally puts her glass down next to Dale's and smiles nice and naughty at him while they both keep on playing with each other. She winks all naughty at him, then she whips her top off, tossing it on the weight bench with the glasses. Kelly shakes her boobs all happy and excited, laughing as Dale's head bobs around, watching them bounce so close to him. She laughs.

Kelly tickles Dale's extremely hard cock as it bounces away, pouring precum. A long strand of it hangs obscenely off of the tip of his spongy, but very hard, crown. Kelly swipes it up, and massages it into Dale's old rod, jerking it super fast while Dale growls and grunts like crazy.

"Well, doll. You're about to find out just how much cum I've got in these here balls." Dale laughs, wincing in approaching cum ecstasy, trying to hold off on blowing his load as long as possible.

"YEAAA!" Kelly laughs and cheers him on. So excited to see just how much cum he has in those mighty balls.

"You know... you did help me move all of that stuff and everything. I'm thinking you deserve a reward for that." Kelly very mischievously grins and winks at ol' Dale. She kneels in front of him and smiles up at him.

Dale happily groans as loud as you possibly can groan. His dick's jumping furiously in Kelly's fast pumping hand. The thick veins running down his shaft pulsating hard. The blood rushing through them pumping at max level. That fat old dick... and Dale too... is so fucking excited to dump its hefty load of cream.

Kelly wraps her massive, heaving breasts tight around Dale's fat dick and pumps it even faster with them than she did with her hand. Dale shakes wildly, immediately, and about ten seconds later.... he starts cumming. A LOT! A WHOLE LOT!

Four huge globs of creamy seed... not watery at all... splash Kelly's heavenly hooters, slowly rolling all over them. Three more fat globs hit her in the throat. Two more hit her chin and splash back down onto her fast pumping tits.

Kelly lets Dale's fat, fast twitching cock fall from her boobs, and furiously jerks out the last four huge wads of jizz, directing them all over her huge boobs, making sure they're completely covered in cum.

"My God, Dale... that's a lot of cum! WOO! HELL YEAH! Hahahaha..." Kelly looks over her cream drenched mounds in awe, then looks at Dale's still hard cock. It's oozing a couple of drops of creamy seed. She laps at them... and his tip... then gulps the cum drops down quick. Dale's l cock jumping excitedly in response.

Kelly giggles, and smacks her luscious, hot pink lipstick-covered lips, smiling up at Dale, who's standing there, sweating and breathing deep. Grinning himself. "... and yes, it's yummy. Hahaha." Kelly blows Dale a playful kiss, and giggles. She checks out her cum-soaked boobs again. Once again in awe of how much cum Dale had stored up in those huge, hairy balls.

"Thanks, doll. Glad you like it." Dale laughs. "Can we try something real quick? It's fine if you don't want to. I just thought to ask. It's something I've been thinking about since we came in here."

"Hmmmmmm. Sounds naughty. Haha. What is it?"

Dale helps Kelly up, and leads her over to the shackles. She immediately knows what he's thinking.

"Ohhh... Hehehe. I like how you think, Dale." Kelly blows Dale a sexy kiss.

Dale grins, and raises Kelly's arms up and straps her wrists into the shackles. He doesn't hook her ankles into the ones on the floor though.

Dale walks behind my wife and stands there. He reaches around and starts massaging her cum drenched globes very roughly. Kelly smiles and moans blissfully. Closing her eyes as Dale works over her wet tits with those big strong hands. Kelly bites her bottom lip as Dale manhandles her tits, massaging his cum into them like lotion. Kelly's nipples are pounding. She's so turned-on by Dale's kinky, bondage, boob-massage desire... and by his big strong hands on her perfect tits.

Dale gropes Kelly's boobs deep and strong. Pawing and kneading those amazing knockers rough and dirty as much as he wants. It makes Kelly squirm happily in her restraints.

Dale surprises Kelly by stopping massaging her boobs and walking back around her. He stands in front of her and pinches her pounding nipples extra hard. Twisting them around, and shaking them extremely hard as well.

Kelly screams out and lustfully licks her gorgeous lips, smiling wickedly as Dale dominates her cream-covered tits. He slaps them and squeezes them harder than ever. Then pinches and twists her cum-slick nipples again. Shaking them so fast and hard.

Kelly's writhing around wildly. Her arms raised. Her hands locked into those shackles. She loves bondage. She loves being dominated... her tits, and the rest of her. Her pussy is dripping wet. Her body's on fire with lust. Her gorgeous green eyes rolling around in her head as Dale keeps up the intensely exciting boob domination.

He finally leans over and surprises Kelly again. He starts sucking her cum-covered tits. Eating his own cum as his mouth travels all over those perfect melons, sucking them so fucking hard. Kelly's eyes are jumping. Her body's flailing around in bondage-fueled heat. Her moans increase greatly.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" Kelly starts squirting. Locked into the restraints. She soaks the carpet beneath her. Her pussy blasting out a massive orgasm.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12