Everybody Loves Kelly Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly's screaming and writhing around, so caught up in her violently-satisfying orgasm.

Dale rubs Kelly's quaking pussy as it finishes cumming. He bites on her wet nipples and sucks them as hard as possible. His face is covered with his own cum. He smiles at Kelly and she smiles right back. They laugh. Both of them so turned-on by all of it.

Dale lets Kelly out of the shackles. She rubs her wrists and laughs again. Dale does too. She rubs his cum-covered face and giggles at all of that cum on his happy face, and at his cummy grin too, and blows him another kiss.

"Well... that was fun! Hahahaha." Kelly winks, rubbing her pleasantly-sore wrists some more.

"Sure was. Thanks, doll. When I first saw those shackles, I just had to get you in them."

"Well... I'm glad you did. Haha. We might just have to try that again sometime. Hehehe." Kelly happily shakes her boobs some more. Dale just watches and smiles away. So happy with how things worked out for him.

"Anytime, doll. Anytime."

Kelly and Dale fix their clothes, and wipe off with some towels, then head back downstairs. Dale just found out why Everybody Loves Kelly. She's Kelly, and she's the best. The absolute freaking best. That's why. Ha. See ya next time.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

So does the husband know what a cheating bitch his wife is? If there is a part 2 I hope he finds out and takes appropriate action.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Wife's Decent Ch. 01 Is this the start of a new Emily?in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 01 My wife starts an Only Fans page to pay off debt.in Loving Wives
More Stories