Everybody Loves Raymond: Amy's Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert, ever the technical one, announced, "that, Deb, is the official "PR24" 24 inch fully poly-carbonate baton; and we keep it by the bed for protection, and for other uses."

Debra was in awe as Amy bent her knees up, spread her legs wide, and gently nudged the tip of the baton into her moist slit. She wasted no time sliding almost half of the black shaft into her pussy. Debra couldn't believe what she was seeing; sweet, innocent, little Amy fucking herself with Robert's police equipment. As Robert shifted his weight under her, Debra was brought back to reality as his cock moved inside her belly. She had adjusted enough; she couldn't wait any longer...she needed to get fucked, and fucked hard.

She slowly raised her body up on her knees, feeling every inch of the monster inside her slide out; then she sat down hard, jamming his log deep into her belly. She repeated this pattern a few times, looking down and watching her cunt lips grip his rod on the out-stroke, and then being forced back inside her when she sat down. She then began to increase her pace, lifting herself and then slamming back down on his lap, feeling his mammoth cock impaling her completely. Robert joined her rhythm, slamming his hips up to meet her down-stroke.

He reached up with his huge hands and began to knead her fleshy tits, grinding her gumdrop nipples between his fingers. Their bodies began to slam together, as they stopped making love; and began to fuck. Robert put his hands on either side of Debra's petite waist, and used his strength to help her raise up, and then he slammed her down on his cock as hard as he could. She could feel her inside being stretched on his every thrust upward and it was incredible. Never had her cunt been stretched so far; not even in childbirth. Every nerve ending inside her pussy was being stimulated by his gigantic cock; she couldn't believe how huge it was. She couldn't believe her pussy had accepted that much cock.

Her cunt was being stretched to it's limit, and yet she wanted more, as she screamed, "oh my God, Robert...fuck me...fuck me harder...jam that fucking cock in me!"

And he did his best to please her as he rammed his monster into her cunt with all his might; fucking her as hard as he possibly could. She threw her head back and gurgling sounds came out of her mouth as she flooded his lap with her juices. She never wanted to be without his cock inside her. He continued to piston his cock up into her pussy as she thrashed around on his pole like a fish out of water.

She had no time to recover from the most intense orgasm of her life, as Robert's immense cock jammed deep inside her belly. Her giant tits flopped uncontrollably up and down on her chest, hypnotizing Robert as they undulated in rhythm with his strokes. Her cunt muscles gripped his cock like an elastic sleeve as he jammed it into her. He could see her white cream coating his tool as he stuffed it back up into her. Her cunt squished, and her tits made a slapping noise against her body as Robert feverishly fucked her. In and out his cock slammed her pussy, stretching her cunt lips with each stroke. She lay down on his hairy chest, as he gripped her perfect ass cheeks in each hand and thrust into her battered cunt.

Amy, watching her husband plow into her best friend's pussy, fucked herself with the black beast as hard as she could. She penetrated herself with over twelve inches of his baton, and ground it against her engorged clit as her orgasm gripped her entire body. As her juices drooled down her ass crack, she was struck with an idea. She slid the plastic rod out of her cunt, and crawled down the bed behind where Debra was riding her husband. Laying on his chest with his hands squeezing her pale cheeks; her ass hole was completely exposed...and inviting. Amy quickly nudged the baton against Debra's rear hole, causing Debra to lose her concentration, and jerk her head around to look behind her.

Seeing Amy's toy poised between her spread cheeks, Debra breathlessly pleaded, "no Amy...I don't think...I mean we've never done that."

Amy calmly replied, "trust me Deb...you'll like it. Just relax and go with the flow."

Giving Debra no more opportunity to object; Amy began sliding the, already lubricated, long black stick into her sphincter. She had never been anally penetrated before, and it took Debra a minute to decide if it was painful or enjoyable. The decision was made easier when Robert resumed his thrusts into her cunt. Amy continued to slide the hard black plastic into Debra's ass hole until there was about eight inches inside her. The feeling of being stuffed by two cocks (she had begun to think of the baton as "Amy's cock"), was indescribable. Her whole body was being stretched. She could feel the two shafts rubbing together inside her, separated by a thin layer of skin. Her holes were stretched as far as they could go as Robert and Amy thrust up into her. How could there possibly be that much cock inside her? The sensation of being double penetrated was unlike any other in the world.

She was drenched in her own sweat as Robert pounded his huge cock up into her. He reached down between their bodies and roughly pinched her swollen clit, as he and Amy filled her belly with hard cock. Debra felt light-headed and thought she might lose consciousness as she shrieked," oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

She ground her pelvis against his massive hand as she came again, soaking his crotch with her cum. There was no relief as Robert and Amy drilled her holes. Debra's orgasm felt endless as her entire body convulsed; her cunt squeezing Robert strenuously. This finally sent Robert over the top. He was fucking his fantasy woman...his enormous cock buried to the balls inside her tight pussy, and she was cumming like a woman possessed. He wrapped his long arms around her back, feeling the pressure of the plastic cock against his; and his massive length expanded and exploded inside her. It was like he had never cum before as his cock twitched and jerked; pumping his seed into her womb. He ground his crotch into hers and jammed upward with all his strength, attempting to get even more of his monster inside her.

"Oh ...my...God," escaped from his mouth, as he crushed her body against his.

Debra's senses were on overload as she felt his girth actually increase inside her, followed by what felt like a hot-water-bottle exploding deep inside her cunt. Amy, seeing her husband emptying his seed inside her best friend's pussy, left the baton sticking in Debra's ass, and immediately inserted two fingers into Debra's cunt , alongside Robert's cock. She wiggled them around and stretched Debra's cunt even farther as she sought out the elusive G-spot. When she made contact, Debra's already squirming body, jerked violently, and even more juices squirted out of her pussy , leaking out around Robert's thickness.

The sensory overload was too much for Debra's brain to process and she did actually lose consciousness momentarily, as her body collapsed on top of Robert, and her mind re-booted. The pleasure she experienced was just too massive to comprehend, and her senses had to re-set. Her cunt had actually been over-stimulated, and it had been physically too much to process. When she again became aware of her surroundings, she was laying limply on Robert's chest; and she could feel Amy sliding the black plastic tool out of her ass. She could feel Robert's enormous cock still imbedded inside her, keeping her cunt stretched wide open. As they lay there in each other's arms, Amy lay beside them and rubbed Debra's back gently. After a couple minutes, Robert's shriveling penis slipped out of her pussy, and she rolled off him; laying on the other side of her big, cuddly brother-in-law.

Amy crawled over to Debra and implored her, " take a look between your legs."

Debra raised up on her hands, looked down, and saw that she no longer had a slit between her legs...it was now a huge, wide open hole. Her cunt resembled a tunnel for a toy train. A river of cum was drooling out of her hole and dribbling down her ass crack.

Amy leaned in between Debra's legs and blew warm air into the hole, causing Debra to shudder from the fresh sensation. She watched ,almost frozen, as Amy cupped the fingers of her right hand together, and began to corkscrew her fingers into Debra's wide-stretched pussy. The sight was hypnotic as she saw Amy's whole hand disappear into her wet cunt; her pussy lips stretched around Amy's wrist. Debra's hands closed around the satin bed sheets, and she shut her eyes, as she felt Amy's fingers expand inside her and explore the inside of her cunt.

As Amy tickled the walls of her pussy, Robert had stood on the bed and straddled Debra's chest. When she opened her mouth and squealed, "oh my fucking God," Robert (fully recovered), lay his hard cock on her bottom lip.

Her eyes opened wide at the contact, and she responded by greedily enveloping his tool with her moist lips. She was able to get several inches into her mouth and she suckled the monster shaft like a baby sucking a pacifier. Her tongue played with the underside, and cleaned the crown. Her slurping sounds caused Robert to begin fucking her face; driving as much of his enormous pole down her throat as she would allow. She gagged on the huge shaft several times and finally wrapped her hand around the base of his girth so that only about eight inches could penetrate her mouth. It was increasingly difficult to concentrate on administering a blow job, because Amy had begun fist-fucking her at a dizzying speed. Amy's hand was plowing into her cunt, her pussy lips stretching around her wrist; as Debra's hips jammed forward to meet Amy's thrusts. Amy's finger were wiggling inside her, making contact with all the right nerve endings, and Debra could feel her body, once again, ready to shatter.

Robert put his hands on the back of Debra's head, running his fingers through her wavy red hair, and keeping her mouth around his cock. He looked at her sexy face, and couldn't believe his luck. The plump red lips of his dream girl were wrapped around him and she was sucking his cock. Amy thrust even more of her arm into Debra's hole as she leaned over and licked her prominent clit, causing Debra's body to convulse and surrender to yet another orgasm. As her whole body shuddered, Debra involuntarily bit down on Robert's invading prick; triggering his climax. As her pussy spasm increased, Debra fought to keep from choking on the massive amount of cum being spewed down her throat. Her lips milked his cock and she swallowed as fast as she could, but the overflow still began to dribble down her chin and drip onto her magnificent tits. Amy leaned forward and used her tongue to clean Debra's fleshy globes, as she felt Debra's cunt muscles grip her wrist. The sight of his cum dripping down Debra's chin seemed to stir him on ,and Robert kept pumping her mouth full of fluid. She sucked him deeper into her throat, reasoning that it would be easier to contain his seed if he pumped it directly down her throat, rather than her having to swallow it. Amy withdrew her fist and began to lap up the cum as it drained out of Debra's hole.

When Robert's huge meat flopped down out of Debra's mouth, Amy grasped it with her right hand, using Debra's juices to coat its tremendous length. "Now it's my turn, lover," she encouraged him as she rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide.

Robert immediately left Debra and kneeled between his wife's silky legs, his enormous pole waving in front of him like a third leg. He slid his hands underneath her round little ass cheeks and pulled her body towards him, saying, "come to papa."

He tucked her legs around his waist and rubbed his cock-head up and down on her wet slit. Debra rolled over next to her best friend and offered, "here, let me help," as she proceeded to use her thumbs and forefingers to spread Amy's pussy lips apart; making an inviting target for her husband.

Robert grasped his penis in his hand and aimed for Amy's hole as he moved forward. His huge crown stretched her cunt lips with no problem and he just kept pushing until the entire length of his monster cock was buried balls-deep inside Amy's pussy. Debra was amazed at how easily he had slid his huge sausage into her petite little friend's cunt. She guessed Amy had gotten used to it after a year's marriage.

"Oh, that's it Yogi...fuck your little BooBoo...fuck me baby," cooed Amy; her eyes rolling back in her head.

Inspired by her nasty language, Robert hoisted her legs even farther, and hooked her ankles over his shoulders as he achieved maximum leverage and drove his gigantic cock even deeper inside her. Debra sat next to them spellbound by the sight of his huge log splitting Amy's pussy wide open. It just didn't seem possible that something so tiny could accommodate something so enormous. Robert began to pile-drive into Amy's pussy, her froth coating his tool. Debra leaned over and sucked and nibbled on Amy's jellybean nipples, biting down gently; all the while watching Robert's cock thrust down into her. He grasped her around the waist, his huge hands almost reaching all the way around her, and forced her onto his cock. Amy's small tits jiggled and his balls slapped against her firm ass, as he slammed into her pussy. Debra kneeled beside Amy, interjected her head between their bodies, and commenced to lick Amy's bulging clit; being careful to avoid Robert's heaving body.

"Ahhhhhh...jam that fucking cock into me," came spewing out of Amy's mouth.

Debra almost laughed at the words coming from her most innocent and naive friend. "If Marie could hear little Amy now," thought Debra.

Hearing the obscenities coming from his sweet wife, Robert immediately increased his pace, and began thrusting into her cunt as a frantic pace. Debra, not wanting to be in the way, backed her head away and used her hand to manipulate Amy's swollen nub. Amy spread her legs wide in the air like a wishbone, her toes pointing at the ceiling as Robert jammed into her,splitting her cunt wide open with his monstrous cock.

Robert warned his bride, "I'm almost there BooBoo," as he continued fucking her as hard as he could.

"Cum in me Yogi...cum in me now," Amy shrieked as Debra harshly pinched her clit .

Suddenly Robert's body went stiff, as his cock began to pump his hot seed deep into Amy's pussy. Her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out as her body jerked beneath him. Debra watched, and would have sworn Amy's stomach distended when Robert flooded the inside of her cunt with his stream. He held them tightly together as he continued to pump into her. At one point it appeared that his cock actually raised Amy's petite body off the bed, but it had to be an illusion.

Robert ceased thrusting and allowed his withering monster to slip out of Amy's abused cunt. Not wanting to crush her, he rolled aside and lay next to her; completely spent.

Debra, laughing, pointed between Amy's legs, remarking, "now who's pussy is wide open." She returned the favor for her best friend, and leaned forward to drink the fluids flowing freely out of Amy's wide open hole.

When she had thoroughly cleaned Amy's cunt, Debra slid off the bed, walked gingerly into the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of wine, and returned to the bed, offering, "I think we all need a little hydration."

Amy asked her, "you said the kids were sleeping overnight at Marie's, right?"

Debra, glanced over at Robert and noticed his cock was already stirring, answered Amy, " that's right; and there's no way I'm going home until I've had that monster inside me a couple more times tonight."

Robert leaned back into the pillows, a huge smile on his face, murmuring, "Happy Anniversary to me!"

(Thanks to everyone for your feedback and comments...please keep them coming. This story was written in response to a suggestion from a reader.)

12