Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
darkrage6darkrage6over 10 years ago

Pretty good story, glad you liked my idea!

I've got another idea- Debra tries to talk her sister Jennifer out of becoming a nun by having sex with her.

mrpersonality666mrpersonality666over 10 years ago
Catholic School uniform fetish!

LOVE that "De-Bra" has a Catholic School uniform "fetish":

http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/jennifer_love_hewitt/jennifer_love_hewitt_law_and_order_svu_set_upper_west_side_new_york_city_10_august_2010_6fQcSrE.sized.jpg

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
debra does all barone men

good story I like all debra stories8c3b

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Good

This was well worth the wait. To finally have Debra go after younger girls is sweet. I would like to see you continue with this idea. And try to keep the Barones out of it. Just let Debra have fun with the teen girls. Whether she's master or slave, it's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Way to go Debra !

I liked it a lot and the way that you got Frank involved as well was good.! And keep up the good ideas.I used to watch Everybody Loves Raymond ,And used to fantazize about not only Debra ,but her sister-in law Amy and having sex with them.Keep up the good stories.

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago

Really hot smokin story! This is kinda like what I had in mind for the that 70s show one with Romantic weekend. It would be like Red in franks role, Kitty in Debra's and Donna in Lisa's though you could also have Red doing Donna while she eats out Kitty. Hope u do it :)

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago
Also

If you can keep Donna Mr and Mrs Foreman, like she does in the show, a few times in the story like here with Lisa's Mrs Barone that would be awesome. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Discription over dialogue

Loved this story for the above reason. Few small gramatical errors and honestly i was expecting something quite different; thank you for the plesent if unexpected surprises this offered. I do wonder about some of the other female characters though namely the girl Ally. Maybe in the next chapter we’ll see what happens with the Parkers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the storie, how about next storie she comes onto Amy and Amy blackmails her into being her personal sex slave she tells Marie that debra is a lesbo and debra is forced to eat Marie’s pussy every day or they tell Ray.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous