All Comments on 'Everybody Loves Raymond: Girls Night In'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story, I liked that it was just the girls, but u left out Robert's partner, Judy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love It

Now that was a wonderful story. Your attention to detail has gotten extremely strong since your first Debra story. Even though most of the stories are not connected, I like the sexual growth I'm seeing in Debra. I really would like to read a story where Debra dominates a hot teen girl and uses her as a sex slave.

Anyway keep the Debra stories going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter

Great story and details. I would like to read about Debra dominating her prudish mother-in-law Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Debra just goes from strength to strength

This show just provides endless possibilities, especially with a gorgeous specimen like Debra to write about. Great stuff, more please, Shaggy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Debra really is a sexy fucking bitch !And i love it !

Great story ! You took youre time getteing into the sex scenes,but it was worth it,because it made it seem natural and wasnt rushed at all.I had forgotten about the sexy gorgeous Stephania and loved the way she and Debra and Amy really got into it with each other.Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming ! I know I did several times in fact and as I write this Im ready to come again and again ! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
70s show version

So I just started reading your stuff, mostly cuz if your new one Kitty the Teacher for That 70's show which was HOT. And damn I would really like to see a storie like this done with that 70s show and based off others I think they would too. Kitty and Donna and Jackie all using toys and household items to pleasure themselves with when kitty teaches the girls how to masterbate and be able to find relief when their men aren't around. Please think about it, so far your stories a hit and I'd love to read more soon.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Price to Pay!

In the midst of their frivolity,Raymond's mother,Marie,came in and caught the 3 twats engaged in a soupy Daisy-chain. Marie took control right away and each of the younger skanks had to chow down on Mama Marie's stanky pussy. Talk about your aged tuna fish! Madonne!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Remembering Debra...........

This is just how I think it should have been. Still a great read after five years. Time for more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can’t tell what comes next

Once again very good story, however i am finding it hard to tell the order in which these chapters or stories unfold. I started with everyone loves Raymond: Debra does the babysitter. Does this follow that encounter? If not how will your readers know the order without the usual chapter number afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more stories about amy barone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous