Everybody Loves You Ch. 01

Story Info
Bella is seduced by her husband's charismatic brother Rob.
5.7k words
4.11
31.2k
50
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the alternative version of "The Slow Seduction of Bella" in Bella's point of view.

***

What the fuck was wrong with me? I am a cheater. I have cheated on my husband several times now. I at least could count how many on all of my fingers but that didn't make me feel much better. I had no idea why I couldn't resist him. Him being Rob, Mark's brother. Just hearing his name in my head made me swoon. Everybody loves him. Including me.

Rob was so different than Mark. Mark had always been so tentative, so chill, so laid back. Whereas Rob oozed dominance and sexuality. I immediately felt a connection with him that I cannot explain. I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. I tried to resist, tried to tell him, no, but that word was not in his vocabulary.

Maybe that's what made things with Rob so erotic. The man exuded sex appeal. I knew the second that I saw his massive erection that he had the biggest cock on him I had ever seen on a man. I had taken a few in my lifetime, but none as massive as Rob was. He filled me like no other man ever had. He brought me to heights of ecstasy that most women only dreamed of feeling.

Mark never brought me such pleasure. It wasn't even that his cock was smaller. It was the way he used it. He made me cum but not like Rob did. Rob made me orgasm explosively, uncontrollably, intensely. I couldn't compare it to anyone else I had been with in the past because it just wasn't possible. That might sound belittling or mean to some, I'm not denying that sex with my husband had been great. But it was different and unfortunately not as satisfying.

That wasn't to say that I didn't love Mark and our situation wasn't complicated. I loved everything about him. We had been married for a long time now. I never intended to cheat on him, especially not with his brother. It sounded very bizarre in my mind when I thought about it.

The first time was Christmas Eve. Rob offered me a massage while we were all three of us watching a movie and I accepted. My shoulders were killing me from sleeping in weird positions the night before. I'd had a lot on my mind and some residual anxiety from work and did a lot of tossing and turning. I never even gave Rob a second thought after seeing him at our wedding and then Thanksgiving dinner. He seemed very full of himself and I hated that. I found him annoying more than anything.

His hands were like magic. I saw a different side of him that night. He was sweet, geeky, charming. All the things I liked in Mark and yet something was very different about the two of them but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It was like I knew he had a side to him that was waiting to be unleashed. I suddenly found him very interesting and attractive. Maybe it was the wine but his arrogance seemed non-existent.

Mark ran off to get massage oil at Rob's encouragement. My husband was taking way too long to get it even though I told him exactly where it was and the next thing I knew, Rob was kissing my neck with his rugged lips. I should have slapped him or pulled away, but instead, I was so relaxed that I almost forgot who I was and more importantly who I was with. I tilted my head to give him more access, enjoying the pleasant sensations. My neck was one of my many weak spots. How did he know?

Things escalated quickly from there. Rob was unbuttoning my blouse and we were kissing. And my God, the second he kissed me I grew weak in the knees. I was grateful I was sitting down, as the way he pressed his lips so suddenly to mine blew me away. His lip locks were a lot more aggressive than Mark's. Maybe because it was so forbidden and exciting. What if Mark came back and caught us?

I was lost in the feel of his mouth on mine. I couldn't get enough of his hot kisses. My fingers were tangling into his thick hair as I clung to him for dear life. It happened so fast that I didn't even really know what I was doing but I did. Looking back it is very difficult to explain.

The next thing I knew my blouse was unbuttoned, my bra unclasped and discarded, and those massive hands were groping and squeezing my huge tits. It felt incredible as he tugged and pulled on my nipples, erect from the cold chill of the sudden air.

I had never experienced a man being so forward and assertive with me like this. It had taken time for Mark and me to build up to an intimate relationship. We had started dating and had taken things slow to enjoy each other's company first. I never expected Rob of all people to want to pursue something like this with me. I didn't know if it was the heat of the moment or something he had been planning for quite some time.

When I felt Rob's erection pressed against my pert ass, I was in shock. He was huge! It felt like a log was crushed against me back there! I couldn't believe the size of him. No other man I had been with had ever felt that big. Was he even fully hard?

I was scared that my husband was going to catch us as my bearings started to come back but I didn't see Mark anywhere. It was like he had disappeared. The last we had heard from him he was going upstairs to check for the oil and I had heard him climbing the stairs. Where the fuck was he? I was terrified of getting caught, my heart was racing. But I didn't want whatever this was with Rob to end, not before I at least got a look at his mammoth manhood. I needed to sate my growing curiosity.

I rolled my hips enticingly against his cock until suddenly he was taking my panties off. I knew I should have stopped him right then and there, but I was powerless to do so. He had me under his spell, it was like I was in a trance. I had to go on, I had to see just what this man had to offer me.

His fingers explored my slit and I hated myself for spreading my legs eagerly like a wanton slut to give him better access to my soaked pussy. I realized at that moment I was dripping and it had been far too long since I had been this hot and bothered for a man. All at the hands of my husband's younger brother. What he lacked for in age he made up for in proficiency that was for damn sure.

His fingers plunged into my soaked sex and I was done for. I was incoherent, begging him to make me cum. When his thumb began rotating over my clit, I peaked. Explosively.

"Oh, yeah. Cum on those fingers," Rob encouraged, his thumb beginning to stroke my sensitive clit in quick circles to keep me going.

His words sent me to oblivion. For the first time, juices squirted out of me onto his agile digits as he so masterfully drove me wild. My feminine ejaculate was gushing out onto his thrusting digits. It was by far the best orgasm I ever experienced from getting fingered. No man had ever made me squirt like that. The gratification from it was pure ecstasy. I knew from that point on that I could become addicted to this tempting devil in disguise of a man.

I had closed my eyes and was recovering when Rob was suddenly rubbing the massage oil Mark had been looking for this whole time all over my chest. Well, fuck. Had Mark found us? Why didn't I hear shouting? I didn't see him anywhere. I was deeply confused.

Rob assured me that he had found an extra bottle in the entertainment center. That seemed like a lie to me as I don't ever remember having bought another one but I was too dazed from my superior orgasm that I didn't have the strength to argue. I just accepted it. He then went on to say that Mark had texted him and told him he was laying down upstairs due to being unwell. Again, weird that my husband hadn't bothered to send me a text but then I realized that my phone was across the room and Rob's cell was right next to him.

The realm of possibilities of what Rob and I could do with each other was wide open with Mark out of the picture. I believed that he was lying down in our bedroom upstairs, far out of sight and out of mind. But I was starting to feel guilty. This was Mark's brother. He had finger fucked me to a glorious cum. I had let him molest me, let him take advantage of me while Mark wasn't around to protect me. Despite how good it felt, I still knew it was wrong.

So I told Rob that we had to stop. He convinced me that we could keep it going and it would remain PG. I stupidly believed him, as he sounded genuine. I should have put my clothes back on, but I was promised a massage that would relieve the tension in me and there still was plenty of that left. I figured we were safe now since Mark was upstairs with an upset tummy.

I slipped back into a luxurious spell as Rob worked his bewitchery on my body. He said he had taken massage classes and I believed him. His magical fingers were slowly and methodically working out the kinks in my shoulders. The pain was becoming less and I was extremely grateful for that. Between this and the orgasm, I'd had earlier, I knew tonight I would be sleeping like a baby.

The next half hour Rob was true to his word and he behaved like a gentleman. The movie had resumed on the TV but I was only half paying attention as I had seen The Neverending Story like two million times already. It was Mark's favorite movie from his childhood so he watched it a few times a year, generally with me by his side because I didn't mind. I liked spending time with Mark. He was still my husband.

Rob's glorious hands were everywhere on my body. He was massaging my lower back, my arms, my belly. I was soaked in the hot massage oil and it felt amazing. I smelled like chocolate since it was flavored. I felt special because I hadn't been treated to something this remarkable in a long time. To me, it was like Rob the kind of guy that would take the time to spoil his woman and make her happy. And right now his woman just happened to be me.

I was completely relaxed. Rob's slippery hands went higher to grope and squeeze my massive tits. I squirmed and mewled when I felt him tug both of my nipples harshly. I didn't have the strength to fight him. I was putty in his phenomenal hands.

He didn't stop pulling on my teats until I was fidgeting and writhing on the floor. I was soaked for him again and he knew he had me right where he wanted me. I didn't want him to stop. I was craving his touch. He was making my body feel greater than my own husband had for quite some time. He knew what buttons to push and when to push them.

I felt his lips smash against mine. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue immediately thrust in, tasting and teasing. I slid my hand through the hair on the nape of his neck and tangled my fingers in it as we kissed. He was such a good kisser, oh my God. I fed at his lips like I was starving and he was my savior, my pussy on fire just from locking lips with him.

I had to touch him more so my free hand found his large cock over his slacks. He was so fucking hard. I squeezed and palmed him, reveling in his sexy groans against my lips. I knew then I had to see him. I had to experience him. It was so forbidden, so wrong, but I wasn't myself. I was a woman in the many fantasy stories that I had read about wives cheating on their husbands with hard-hung men. I never thought that I would be one of them, but here we are.

I pulled away from him so abruptly he looked shocked. Had I changed my mind? Hell no. I was shimmying out of my skirt to get naked for him. I wanted him to see me in all of my glory. I reached for his pants and methodically unclasped his leather belt, my eyes glued to his. I could see the lust in him and felt enchanted that I was the one that was making him feel so crazy with desire. I could tell by the look on his face that I was driving him wild.

He lifted his ass willingly as I removed his slacks. When I spied his manhood, I let out a loud gasp. He was at least eleven inches long and over an inch in thickness. Mark's could not compare to his younger brother's whatsoever. Rob was twice his size! I got dirty ideas in my mind just then, thinking of what that giant dick would feel like stuffed deep into my cunt. But that was taking things a little further than I wanted to go right now. On top of it, there was no way I ever wanted to put a condom on that thing. The need to have Rob in me bare was prevalent in my twisted fantasies. It would be criminal to wrap that monster up.

I lubed my hands up with the massage oil, hungry to touch him. The second I gripped him in my hand for the first time, I knew this wouldn't be the last. His rod was immaculate. I jerked him from base to tip, biting my lip as I watched his handsome face when I did. He was so thick my fingers couldn't reach each other wrapped around his girth but that didn't deter me at all. I wanted to please my man as he had pleased me.

"I have never touched such a big cock in my life," I murmured, utterly fascinated by the sight of my hand moving over him continuously.

"Never?" Rob snickered and I felt terrible for a brief second as I realized I just had confessed to my husband's younger brother that his dick was larger than his. "Do you like it?" he asked like he already knew what my answer would be. That cockiness would normally annoy me but in this situation, it was more than appropriate.

"I love it," I said, without thinking what I was implying.

"Wait until you see how much I can cum," Rob boasted.

Jesus Christ. I licked my lips just thinking about it. Mark didn't ejaculate that much. Usually little spurts and then he was done. I had never seen a huge eruption. But now I wanted to. I was so fucking horny for it. What would he taste like? What would that feel like inside of me? Probably heavenly. But as much as I desired to feel him burst inside of my cunt, I couldn't do that to Mark. Not tonight anyway.

Rob placed his hand on the back of my head to guide me to his superior shaft. It was obvious what he wanted. He didn't have to encourage me all that much as I willingly bridged the gap and suckled the tip, collecting the precum that had collected there. It tasted sweet and salty, a perfect combination for my pallet. Mark's cum tasted way too salty so I hated giving him a blowjob and had only done it a couple of times on special occasions when he begged for it. But Rob? Rob's cum was like ambrosia to me. It wasn't bitter or displeasing to me whatsoever. I ached for more.

I felt like a whore as I fellated my husband's brother like a wanton slut. He was huge but that didn't stop me as I worked him over with my lips and mouth, stretching my jaw wide to suck and slurp more and more of that gargantuan shaft down my throat. I don't know what came over me but at that moment I had to make him cum. I had an itch that finally needed to be scratched. I never wanted to stop blowing him. His cock juices tasted divine and I was starving for more.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuuck," Rob growled out, his hand moving to the back of my head. He curled a good chunk of my ponytail into his fist and started to forcefully guide me top to bottom along every appetizing part of his dick. The rougher he got, the more animated it made me.

His groans were high in pitch as my mouth flew rapidly onward over his turgid flesh repeatedly with frenzied slurps and sucks. I was so fucking lustful that my hand went between my legs to masturbate my clit frantically as I was on the verge of another epic peak just from sucking him off. All of these feelings were new and exciting and I didn't want them to come to an end.

And then he came. I made him cum. I felt immensely proud of that fact. He was yelling with rapture as his mighty shaft throbbed, pulsed, and vibrated with his release. I let out a voracious squeal as I drew my head back until my lips had sealed a vacuum around his cockhead so I could milk him dry and savor the taste of his delicious spunk.

And boy was it tasty. And there was so much! He wasn't lying when he said that he ejaculated a lot. I was impressed with myself when I didn't waste a drop of his yummy seed. I could feel his manly essence bursting onto my tongue and only when he had filled my mouth full to near overflowing did I swallow and anticipate more. He came like a firehose, I was genuinely shocked at the massive amount he sprayed past my lips.

I was delirious with ecstasy. I could not get enough of his spunk. I came hard from my masterful fingers manipulating my sopping cunt as I sucked, slurped, and gobbled up every single drop of that delectable cum that he could give me. And even when he was far past spent, I still licked, lapped, and teased my tongue around the spongy tip and gave it hopeful suckles in the expectation that my devouring maw could be given a little bit more.

Once I came out of my spell, I told Rob that this could never happen again. Who the fuck was I kidding? But he agreed and said he understood. I did my best to convince myself at that moment that I wouldn't allow it again. Would the shame and regret I felt later have made it worth it?

I took a shower and had a good cry. I had done the inevitable, I had screwed around on my husband. And not with some random stranger I was attracted to, no. His own damn flesh and blood! I was so stupid. I felt so ashamed. I had acted like nothing but a common whore. And I convinced myself that the next time I saw Rob, I would behave. I couldn't go through this emotional torture afterward again.

I felt like shit for days. I had to act normal around Mark and that was the most difficult part of it all. I had to pretend like I hadn't sucked his brother off like a ravenous harlot. I had to stop thinking about Rob, and yet he was always on my mind. I masturbated in bed after Mark fell asleep thinking about the feel of his cock in my mouth. The remembrance of the taste of his salty-sweet batter alone was enough to set me off and make me peak fast and hard.

Mark and I continued to have protected sex. He was my husband, I could not deny him that privilege. As much as we eventually wanted children in our lives, we made the decision at the beginning of the year to continue to use condoms. Birth control nearly killed me when I was on it, so I went off of it as quickly as I got on it.

I felt terrible because every time I saw Mark's member I couldn't help but think of how insignificant it was to his brother's. I am well aware of just how terrible that sounds. But once you see such a substantial difference in something like that, it's hard to transition out of that way of thinking.

I still let him fuck me and I still got off on it. Mark remained a good, dutiful lover. He made me orgasm during intercourse, but it was diminutive in comparison to what Rob had done to me. My poor husband just wasn't as satisfying of a lover as his brother was to me. However, I wasn't going to let that ruin our marriage. I loved my husband just as much as I had before things escalated with Rob. Things were different, but they remained salvageable. I could not in good conscience leave Mark for his hunk of a brother.

So life continued on. I didn't see Rob again until Thanksgiving dinner nearly a year later. I knew that seeing him in the future was inevitable, but I still didn't want to go. I didn't know if I could handle being in the presence of greatness that was him again. I knew the second I laid eyes on his handsome face I'd yearn to become that tramp I had been on Christmas Eve again.

Rob had gotten into my head. I speculated about him extensively. I wondered what he was doing, how he was, who he was with, and if he thought about me like I thought about him. Sinful debates in my head that I didn't want to have, but couldn't control. I'd felt the same way about Mark when we first met and that realization scared me greatly. The possibility of falling in love with his brother was embedded in my brain. Would I remain in lust with him or would I eventually fall in love with him if our adulterous affair continued?

Conflicting emotions like this had me in turmoil the closer that we got to Thanksgiving dinner. I knew that I had to supervise myself in the company of Rob, but what if I didn't want to? What if I just stumbled right back into bad habits? When it came down to it, could I tell him what he wanted to do to me was wrong? Could I stop it? Could I oppose him? The fact that I was unable to come up with an answer to any of those questions in my head frightened me. I didn't want to be unfaithful to Mark. Mark was a great man and he deserved better than that. But I also had no idea when push came to shove if I could say no to Rob.

12