Everybody Loves You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was captivated when we were finally in the same room again. I tried not to gawk, but it was impossible not to. The man was a deity. Being in his presence made me feel things I had no business feeling. I was weak in the knees, my heartstrings were being pulled. I had to force myself not to stare so as not to alert my husband that something might have transpired between his immensely dashing brother and me that was immoral.

After dinner, my stomach was in knots. It was taking all of my strength not to pull Rob to the side and grill him about what he had been up to. He wasn't very talkative during dinner, simply stating he had been busy running his software company and working out in the gym to maintain his divine figure. I could see the difference in him, much to my demise his once lanky arms looked more muscled and defined.

I sat with Mark on the couch to watch the football game and noticed Rob was nowhere to be found. He was probably outside or in the kitchen helping his mother clean up the dishes. I could not concentrate on anything at all, especially not a stupid sports game.

I excused myself to the bathroom and decided instead to lay down for a few minutes in Mark's parent's bedroom. They had a very nice house, they were well off financially. We had stayed overnight a few times during the holidays but then later when we had settled down in our own home agreed to only do that when one of us was too drunk to drive. That didn't happen very often, though, as we were pretty responsible adults the majority of the time.

I got the shock of my life when the door which wasn't fully closed swung open and in came Rob. I didn't want him to be in there with me, especially not near a bed. The temptation was too great and I stiffened visibly as he proceeded to get closer to me. No, I wasn't prepared for this.

"How have you been doing?" Rob asked as I seated myself on the bed to put some distance between us. His question was perfectly normal but it made me angry. If he wanted to know, why didn't he contact me sooner? But then I realized I was being stupid. I didn't want him to reach me outside of holiday obligations.

"Fine." Even to me, my voice sounded cold and unfeeling. So I lightened up a bit. "How about you?" My shoulders felt so stiff, like that fateful Christmas Eve. It was uncomfortable being alone with the man that I secretly had been pining over for months.

"Good." A few moments of silence passed between us before his voice spoke again. "I've thought about you a lot since that morning."

Nope. Not doing that. I sighed and stood up, facing Rob. "Rob, don't. Please. I can't and you know this," I implored. I could not handle this puppy dog routine he was doing. He did not get to do me dirty like that!

And then the fucker surprised me with a kiss. It came out of nowhere, there's no way I could have stopped him. I flat out refused to return it. I was pissed at him for neglecting me all this time.

I broke when his tongue stroked along my lower lip and he gave it a soft yet demanding tug. I parted my mouth for him and moaned as his tongue entered it. My hands were soon tangling into his hair and I was pressing my smaller body into his stronger one. He smelled divine, his expensive and familiar cologne penetrating my defenses and throwing me for a loop. I hated myself for giving in to him so easily but at that moment I hadn't a care in the world because everything was in its right place now that I was with Rob.

Rob put his solid leg between mine and while one hand distracted me by groping my tit, the other hiked up my skirt above my thighs and cupped my pantie-clad ass to grind me tauntingly against his growing erection straining at his slacks. I could hear my moans of arousal growing getting more frequent as I felt his big groin smashing against my dampening pussy.

It wasn't supposed to happen this way. I shouldn't have given in to him. I was well aware of just how wrong this was. Adultery was something we should never do in our lifetime. I had an amazing husband, who treated me with the respect that I deserved and authentically cared about what I was thinking and how I was feeling. How did I repay him? By fooling around with his own family member behind his back.

I pushed on Rob's broad chest, trying to separate us. "Rob, please. Please stop this." I tried to be good. I didn't want this to go on. I didn't know if I could withstand another encounter like this with him. I was in emotional turmoil.

Rob didn't listen. He unclasped his belt and unzipped his pants. I could only watch with horror as he freed his huge cock and heavy balls from their confines.

"You know you want this big cock," Rob taunted me. God, he was such an asshole. But I loved that about him now. I worshipped everything about the man.

I was proud that I hesitated before my eyes fixated on his rock-hard erection. "I can't," I murmured, firmly believing it. But Rob of course didn't. He knew better. He was too good at reading people, calling their bluff. He knew that I was bullshitting him.

"You can." His tone got very authoritative. "Get down on your knees, Bella. Now!" He hissed, being as dominating and loud as he could without alerting anyone in the house about what was happening.

My submissive nature kicked into high gear. I thought he might hurt me if I didn't do what he said. I didn't know him well enough to think otherwise. I dropped to my knees and that left me eye to eye with his king-sized meat. With trepidation, I leaned forward and greedily sucked the precum that had collected at his piss-slit onto my tongue. The taste of it made me whine like a junkie who just got her first fix in a long time. I couldn't quit now. Not now, not ever. I had been jonesing for him the all these months that had passed since we saw each other and he knew it.

I teasingly swirled my tongue provocatively around his bulbous head. My lips surrounded his wide shaft and I began to bob my head along inch by inch of his delectable prick. Once again, I found myself giving Mark's brother a fantastic blowjob. I transformed myself into his slut. I was his whore and from this moment forward that wasn't going to change.

I was getting into it now. My hands had gone to Rob's hips and my lips were rapidly moving along him from base to tip. I let out whoreish moans every time I felt his tip hit the back of my throat past my gag reflex. I was squeezing him with my esophagus, encouraging him to give me that sweet tasting semen of his.

"You suck my cock so fucking good," Rob groaned out, his voice raspy with his arousal. Much to my delight, I knew from the last time I fellated him that he was reaching his point of no return. And I wanted him to blow.

"I've wanted you to do it again for so long. Suck me, Bella, make me cum, you cheating little slut!"

His words should have deterred me, disgusted me, but instead, they had the opposite effect. They fueled the fire in me. My mouth went berserk on his oversized rod. I was frantically bobbing my head faster and faster over every bit of his monstrous girth, now more desperate than ever to make him lose control. I loved satisfying him. I loved making him go wild.

Rob had placed both of his hands on the back of my head, his eyes glazed over with delirious lust. He was breathing hard now, letting out loud grunts and groans of carnal rapture. "Oh, fuck. Oh, yeah. You're blowing me so good. Just like that, bitch! I'm cumming! Your slutty mouth is making me cum!"

I heard his announcement so I pulled back just in time to seal my hungry lips around the spongy tip as Rob fired off heavy bursts of his hot sticky spunk past my willing maw. I squealed my joy at this and eagerly sucked, slurped, and drew out as much of his tasty spunk as I could straight down my greedy throat. I was milking him with the suction of my mouth, one of my hands coming up to pump his shaft swiftly, the other kneading and stroking his heavy balls as I fervently drained them dry.

I kept licking and lapping until his strong hand jerked my face away. I looked up at him adoringly as he tucked himself back into his slacks. "Thanks, slut."

I watched him go and licked my mouth to make sure that there wasn't any cum lingering. His crude nature just made me want him even more. He was such a jerk, but that's what I loved about him. That's why I ached for him. He was treating me like shit, which was the opposite of what Mark would do. And opposites attract. I rationed this was why I desired him so.

Mark's concerned voice interrupted my thoughts. "Bella? Sweetie? Are you okay?"

I answered him a few seconds later after composing myself. "Yeah! Sorry, babe, I will be out in a second."

I washed my hands and rinsed my mouth out with some Scope and then hurriedly walked to the door to open it fully. "I'm so sorry, Mark. I fell asleep. You know how tired I've been lately," I said, faking a yawn.

"It's okay, babe. Do you want to take off? We don't have to stay much longer. The game is shit anyways, our team is losing."

"No, it's okay. I think I'm good now. Let's go back and finish the game," I replied, an encouraging smile on my face. Inside, I was seething at myself. I had let Rob win again. I had let him dominate me and I had loved every second of it. It seemed like there was no going back from this. I was infatuated with my husband's brother.

I didn't want the affair to end. And it wouldn't. Not by a long shot.

This was just the beginning.

12