Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," she groaned as a small tremor ran through her.

I held her by the waist with one arm as I turned her back to me and finished rinsing her hair. My cock, stiff once again, nestled in her crack.

Finished rinsing, Britt turned and kissed me hard and deep, her hands on my ass for a change.

"I'll do my own conditioner while you do your hair or we'll never eat," she smiled.

I turned the rain back on for the final rinse and we stood under the stars, fondling and kissing. Giving in to our hunger, we turned off the rain and I grabbed a couple big towels off the table just outside the shower door. We softly dried each other and then stepped out of the shower.

With the towels wrapped around us, I directed Britt over to the sink area and stood her facing the mirror. I reached into a drawer and pulled out a brush and a hair dryer. Britt reached out to retrieve the brush, only to be told, "No."

I stepped back behind her and began to brush out her hair, working out the little tangles. Concentrating on my task, I heard a little sniffle. I glanced up at the mirror. Britt was staring at me through misty eyes; I kissed her bare shoulder and winked at her. Finishing with brushing, I stepped over to plug in the hair dryer. With my back turned, Britt took the opportunity to swat my butt through the towel wrapped around my waist. I turned with dryer in hand to defend myself; Britt smiled and laughed and turned her back to me to let me finish my job.

I ran my hands though her hair, drying as I went. Occasionally I would drop the dryer down and direct it under her towel, warm air blowing up between her legs. She'd squeal and jump, but not before spreading her legs further apart.

Finally we were all dry. My short hair dried on its own. Taking her hand, I took her into the bedroom and started rummaging around in my dresser. "Let me find something for you to slip on for now, so that we can get something to eat." Britt waited patiently as I dug around. I almost pulled out an old Charger jersey, but decided that was way too long. It was plenty warm inside the house. I finally found an old Rolling Stones tour T-shirt and turned to hand it to her. She stood there naked as a jay, hip cocked and one hand on the other hip. "Nice pose," I said.

She took the shirt and shook it out. She gave me a suspicious smirk and pulled it over her head. Tugging at the bottom, it didn't quite cover her ass cheeks. "This the longest thing you've got?" she asked as she turned to look at herself in the full length mirror on the opposite wall.

"Looks good to me" I replied, staring at her long legs and butt cheeks. She caught my stare in the mirror as she watched me try to pull a pair of boxers over my hardening dick. She winked at me in the mirror this time.

**********************

Food was now the priority, but it didn't keep us from playing and teasing.

"Does breakfast still sound good?"I asked. "I have everything gathered up for that."

"Breakfast is good anytime."She replied. "It's my favorite meal."

"A girl after my own heart, "I answered.

"I hope," she whispered softly to herself.

I heard her reply and my heart fluttered.

Clearing my throat and my mind, I turned to the fridge and started taking out the makings of an omelet. Britt leaned over my back, peering into the fridge, her tits rubbing my bare back. "Anything I can do to help?"

I tried to straighten, but she stayed glued to me, her arms around my waist, laying little kisses on my shoulders. "Well, I can't cook very well in this configuration, so why don't you cut up some fruit. There are a couple Tupperware containers down on the lower shelf."

Not before pinching my butt, Britt detached herself and I stepped over to the island to prep. Turning back, I stood in rapture at the sight in front of my Subzero. Bent at the waist, knees together, the shirt rode up to the small of her back. It was like a vertical smile and all I could do was smile back. I let out a little contented moan, followed by a gasp as she spread her legs apart to reach further into the fridge. Her sweet pussy and little star shone brightly. A giggle echoed from the fridge as she shook her ass at me. I adjusted myself and turned back to my ingredients.

Britt sidled up next to me and I directed her to the location of the cutting board, knives and the like. "So what do you like in your omelet? I've got ham, sausage, bacon, cheddar, provolone, Swiss, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and I think that is it," I asked, out of breath.

"Anything but the peppers and onions," she said. "I don't want anything to get in the way of a good kiss."

"Deal," I answered.

"Mmm, I love fruit," she said as she began opening the containers.

"Mmm, cantaloupe, watermelon, oh I love pineapple!" she exclaimed as she popped a piece in her mouth.

"Yeah, I think it's my favorite. I eat it all the time," I agreed.

"No wonder your spunk taste so good, "she tittered as she popped a piece in my mouth.

"Spunk?" I asked, questioning.

"Yeah, you know, cum, ball batter, cock snot, cream, jizz, jism, guy goo, man butter, splooge."

I stood there with my mouth agape, so she stuffed another piece of pineapple in. "Where the hell did you come up will all those?" I asked.

"Well, I am an educated and proper young lady," she answered aristocratically, then couldn't keep from laughing. "Yeah, well.......I better get these eggs on then," having no idea how to follow that. I grabbed an omelet pan and set to it. I glanced over at Britt and she stood there all barefoot and sexy in my old t-shirt, cutting up fruit and whistling an unrecognizable tune. I just shook my head in wonder.

We ate at the island, playing footsy and feeding each other fruit. The conversation was light, primarily about family and the like. Britt was from the East coast and she had one older sister, Cynthia. Her dad was a builder, hence her interest in construction and architecture and her mom was a homemaker or whatever the politically correct term was for that position.

Britt was here at State and had just completed her first year. She lived off campus with a life-long girlfriend and another girl. They were all taking the summer off and looking for work for the summer to pay the rent. The girls shared a two-bedroom house. The master bedroom was big enough to get two singles in, so Britt and Gina shared that room and had their own bath. Kate got the other room and used the hall bath.

Britt had known Gina since elementary school and Kate was the daughter of a friend of Gina's mom. All three were getting their general education courses out of the way. Britt was leaning toward some sort of art degree while Gina and Kate were both leaning toward business degrees.

With brunch out of the way, we cleared the dishes and threw the pans in the sink. "I'll worry about those later," I told her.

"So what was this photo shoot you needed help with George?"

I poured us a couple glasses of ice water and steered Britt toward the couch.

"One of the neighbors, John, who lives next to the house we were at yesterday, has just opened a little clothing store on the boulevard near there. He wants to try to do a couple ads for the local paper. With summer here, he hopes the ads will bring people to the store and not just find him by accident as they look for a place to park."

Britt pulled the latest Maxim magazine off the coffee table and started flipping through it. "So what kind of clothes does he sell?"

"I've never been to the store, but I assume that since it is near the beach, it would be that kind of thing; swimsuits, casual clothing. I doubt that he sells much in the way of formal evening wear," I kidded.

Britt spun and tried to tickle me with her foot. She only got me once in the ribs before I had her by the ankle. She had a look of panic on her face and she knew she was in for it. Before she could begin to try and wiggle her way out of my grasp, I began to massage her foot with my other hand, showing I meant no harm.

With a contented sigh, she blew me a kiss and laid back on the couch and began leafing through the magazine again. Neither of us spoke as I massaged her insole and gently worked my fingers around her toes. The t-shirt was bunched up at her waist, so she just laid there, her pussy on display. It was the first time I could just sit there and admire the view.

Breaking me from my studies, but not looking away from the magazine, she asked, "So I take it you need someone to model for the ads?" flipping through the pages.

I switched feet and she threw the finished leg over the back of the couch, spread-eagle, not a care in the world. Her outer lips spread a little and her inner lips peeked out. My dick started to get hard, wanting a peek too.

"Yeah, I think that would work the best. There's nothing better to get one's attention than a sexy blonde in a skimpy bikini, "I said, dragging a fingernail up the sole of her foot.

Britt laughed as she half-heartedly tried to extricate herself. Her inner lips spread a little, glistening.

Continuing, I said, "I'm doing it as a favor for the guy, but I imagine I could wrangle some compensation for the right model; like maybe some free clothes or something like that."

Britt was silent and seemed to be concentrating and then suddenly she laughed out loud.

"Have you read the jokes in here?" she asked.

I kidded, "No, I only buy it for the pictures."

She stuck her tongue out at me and said, "Listen to this one, it's funny."

A young housewife got a midday phone call from her husband. "Honey, I don't want you to get upset or worry, but I had an accident at work." "Oh sweetie, are you okay; what happened?" "Well, I accidently cut of a finger at work," he answered "Oh baby,....the whole finger?"She asked. "Nah," he said. "The one next to it"

I had to laugh; Britt's laugh is contagious.

I also had to smile as I thought of how happy I was that she seemed so comfortable here and with me. We'd only known each other for two days, although she had been checking me out for awhile. This still amazed me, but I wasn't about to question it.

Britt looked up and caught me in dreamland. She rubbed her foot on the back of my head and asked, "Whatcha thinkin about?"

"Oh, just how this weekend has gone. If someone had asked me what would make for a perfect weekend, I don't think I could have come close to this."

Britt squirmed, trying to rub my crotch with her other foot. "You mean you don't have horny coeds accost you every weekend?"

"Well yeah," puffing up my chest, making a joke. After a brief pause, still massaging her foot, "but this one seems special somehow," concentrating on her little toe.

I finally dared to look up and that misty look was in her eyes again; and probably in mine too.

Britt spun and ended up with her head in my lap, looking up. We just stared into each other's eyes for the longest time, as though telepathically sending little notes to each other. I just sat there and ran my hand through her hair, content.

We drew one to another until our lips met. Unhurried and unspoken, we strengthened our bond and confirmed our desire to see where this beginning may take us. Beyond the physical, there was a subliminal emotional connection that neither of us was really ready to speak of yet. Hints had been made, but it was too early, too risky.

Outstretched on the couch, legs intertwined, we again starting talking interspersed with brief kisses, about just generalities. Favorite foods, books, movies, all the little bits of knowledge that really aren't deal breakers, but help chink up the little holes that make a person complete.

Soon the topic turned to my interest in photography and the advertising photos I needed to shoot. "I'll need to get some of the clothes that he wants to feature, but first I have to convince him that using a model is the way to show off the merchandise."

"I brought a few changes of clothes with me, not knowing what you were getting me into," she smiled.

"That'll work. It doesn't really matter what the clothes are at this point, it's just to show off the use of a model and what I can do with a camera."

"So, where will we shoot?" she asked. "Bedroom and bathroom shots don't sound like they would be a good fit."

"I want to shoot here I think, rather than on the beach or somewhere outside. It's all about the clothes and I have better control of the lighting. I have some different backgrounds, or I could do a green-screen kinda thing and drop some scenery in on the computer."

Jumping up, she said, "Well let's do this. I'll grab my clothes and brush my hair and fix my face."

"I don't think you need make-up, "I said, brushing some hair out of her eyes.

"You're sweet, "she said with a peck on the lips, "But yeah, I do."

Britt skipped out to her car, while I headed upstairs to set up to shoot. Britt had a gym bag and a couple dresses on hangers. I was impressed and told her so, "You should have been the Boy Scout, it looks like you really came prepared."

She gave me a grin and turned her back to me to open her bag. Thank god for short shirts. "What do you want to start with," she asked. "I have a couple bikinis, some shorts, shirts, and a couple little dresses. I even brought my heels."

"No lingerie?" I joked while I fooled with the backdrop.

"Never saw the need," she answered frankly. "I decided when I came to school that that would be my priority. I haven't dated anyone or been interested in a guy since I've been here.....well until yesterday," her voice trailing off.

A moment of silence to reflect and then I said, "let's start with swimwear first and then we'll see about the rest. I think a couple shots of each type of clothing should give him a good idea of what he needs."

"Okey dokey," she answered from behind me and across the studio.

I smiled to myself and set up some lights and reflectors. I grabbed a camera and snapped on a lens. "We need to take some test shots to check exposure. Are you about read..........Holy Shit!"

I thought the suit she had on yesterday was small, but I had to squint and refocus to see any semblance of a swimsuit. Britt strutted toward me on 4" stiletto sandals. An accentuated stride swung her hips from side to side. Her hair flowed over her shoulders, swiping at her bouncing breasts.

I could now see what passed for a swimsuit. One continuous piece of string, the same shade as her skin tone was threaded through three pieces of strategically placed patches of material. Two pieces of a shimmering blue material that seemed custom matched to her eyes, barely covered her areolas. Her hard nipples threatened to expose them, pushing the little oval-shaped patches of fabric off her breasts. The strings continued over her toned belly and entered the top of a small inverted pyramid shaped piece of the same iridescent fabric. A shaved pussy was an obvious prerequisite as these two square inches of textile molded themselves to her pouting outer lips. The strings were swallowed by her butt crack, bridging her puckered star. Heading north, the strings intercepted the little nipple tents once again and then retreated around to her back, where they were somehow miraculously tied.

If there is anything better than naked, this is it. Britt stopped and turned, holding for a second and then re-setting her pose. Problem was, I was just standing there, mouth open and my hard-on sneaking through the slit in my boxers. Britt stopped posing and smiled, looking down at my crotch, asked, "So which one of you is going to shoot?"

I slipped out of my stupor and mumbled enough to get her in front of the background. I took a couple shots and then checked the exposure. I have a built-in Wi-Fi transmitter in my camera that sends the photos to my computer. The 24" monitor is a far-cry better than the little screen on the back of the camera body. Standing in front of the monitor, Britt came up behind me to take a peak. The four inch spikes allowed her to place her chin on my shoulder.

"Looks good," she whispered as she reached down and gave me a little tug. "Let's put this back until we are done working," tucking me back in.

"Yes mam," I answered, but not before I reached around and tweaked an ass cheek. Britt stepped back in front of the background and I took my position. We bantered as we shot.

"I don't think I'll be showing these shots to John. These would probably give the old boy a heart attack."

"Well, I guess they will just have to go into your private portfolio," she said as she bent at the waist, somehow touching the floor. The tiny strings looked like crosshairs on a sight as they marked her tight little star. My dick tried to jump out of my BVD's again.

"Okay, as much as I like this little collection of scrap that you call a swimsuit, I think we better try something else, maybe in the 'R-rated' category."

"Fine!" she said in a little pouty-girl fashion. I watched her butt cheeks wrestle with that bit of floss as she sashayed back to her bag on the bed. "I have another bikini you haven't seen yet. I think I could wear this one in public," she giggled, as she rocked her hips a couple times. The bit of thread and fabric fluttered to the floor.

"Where did you get that suit?" I asked, making conversation, enjoying the view.

"I ordered it on line. Gina and Kate got ones too; different colors though. I think we were a little drunk when we ordered them. We can't wear them to the beach, so once, we wore them sunbathing in the backyard, but they just made us horny."

I try to suppress a little groan and my little buddy throbbed. "You should see the three of us in them. We could cause riots." My dick was now trying to sneak a peek over my waist band.

"Hey," she said as she turned and adjusted the slightly larger top over her tits; "do you think it would help to have three models in the ad?"

Now my head was spinning. I obviously haven't met the other girls, but if Britt said they had anarchy potential, well, you know. "When I show John these shots, I'll ask him what he thinks."

Well, we made it through the Wicked Weasel red hipster bottoms with the little tri-top. Next came a pair of insanely short, shorts with a midriff-baring wife beater. We ended with a very nice; albeit short, black skirt with a satiny black blouse that buttoned` down the front, but not enough to hide a creamy cleavage.

Britt sat next to me as I scrolled through the shots, doing a bit of quick editing; sidelining the shots I liked the best. Britt leaned into me to get a better look. The satin blouse against my bare torso caused a stir. Britt leaned in closer and kissed my ear and whispered, "You make me look pretty sexy," running her tongue in my ear.

Turning to her, I kissed her deep, my hand around her the back of her head. "You don't need me to look sexy. I could have dressed you in a black trash bag and you'd look amazing."

The kissing resumed until our oxygen was nearly depleted. Forehead to forehead we gazed at each other through misty eyes. Kissing her lightly on the nose, I softly inquired, "Can I take you downstairs and make love to you?"

With a little catch in her throat, she answered, "I thought you'd never ask."

12