Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I yelled down from the office, "I didn't expect you till later," giving her a knowing scowl.

"Yeah," she giggled, not trying at all to hide her excitement; "My last class was canceled. The teacher was sick or something; cool, huh?"

"Yeah, cool;" shaking my head in mock disbelief. "So you have homework to do?"

"Nah, I'm caught up," as she hip checked her car, her arms full of books. "I'm gonna put these inside; do you need anything?"

"No, I'm good."

"Okey dokey, I'll be up in a minute," she chirped happily as she skipped to the front door. In a flash she was bounding up the stairs, having changed into a tight tank-top and a pair of short shorts. Flip-flops adorned her sexy little feet as she flopped down in the chair beside me; "Whatcha' working on?"

"Just looking over the shots from this morning, you know, the news people," I said.

"Oh, that's right, I forgot. Has what's her name...um...Crystal...has she been here yet?" she asked. Her acting abilities pale in comparison to Britt's, but I'll give her credit for trying.

"Yeah, un-huh, forgot, well no, Crystal has not been here yet. As you well know, she's scheduled for one o'clock," I replied, giving her the look; you know the look that says 'Nice try.'

"Yeah, okay," she giggled, "I remember what time she's supposed to be here, but my class really was canceled...here, if you don't believe me I can show you the text he sent out to the class."

"Hey," waving off her offered cell phone, "You're a big girl and I'm not your father; you don't have to defend yourself to me." I went back to editing pictures, figuring I had had the last word.

"But Daddy," she whispered in my ear, now standing beside me, rubbing up against me, her tongue playing in my ear; "I'd never do anything to disappoint you Daddy," her hot breath on my neck, one hand in my hair, the other slithering down toward my lap. "I just want to please my Daddy. Don't I make you happy, Daddy?" Her hand was how resting on my waking third-leg when the high pitched whine of a Porsche filled the building.

Startled by the near ear-piercing sound echoing through the building, I stood and we both looked out over the short wall that made up the office. The German hot-rod screeched to a halt next to the photo background and we watched as the diminutive, top-heavy blonde emerged. Her hair was short; I think they call it a pixie cut and her profile left no doubt that she was sporting a generous amount of, rumor has it, surgically enhanced boobage. The rest of her was trim and from our vantage point, I guessed her to be all of five feet tall.

Crystal turned our way, looking out, not up and Kate gasped; "Shit, look at those tits!"

I was indeed looking at those tits; you really didn't have much choice not to. Encased in a form-fitting corset top, the black and red get-up barely contained her impressive rack. While I pondered how she kept from tipping over, she zeroed in on Kate's proclamation on the majesty of our visitor's assets. "Crystal, you found us," I shouted down, searching for my professionalism; "We'll be right down."

I blocked Kate's descent as she was likely to fly down the stairs and throw herself at the buxom blonde like an excited puppy. At the bottom of the stairs, I managed to slip my hand into her back pocket, forcing her to heel as we made our way to the set.

"Hi, I'm George," I said, extending my hand, nice and warm from Katie's firm bottom.

"Crystal," she replied, taking my hand and shaking with a surprisingly firm grip.

"And this is Kate," I said, proud that I had remembered my manners and introduced the anxious one.

"It's so cool to meet you," Kate bubbled, giving Crystal's offered hand a quick shake before wrapping her in a tight hug. Crystal looked over the little one's shoulder at me with a combination look of wonder, mixed with a touch of fear. I just shook my head, a sign of disbelief and wonder on my part and something I've noticed I've doing much more of here lately.

"Anyway," managing to pry Katie off our client, "Welcome to Red Brick Photography," I said.

"Thanks," Crystal replied, tugging her top back upwards; not a task done easily, much less, gracefully. She caught both of us watching and she just smiled as she continued to tug on the lace-trimmed edge; "This damn corset is a real pain, but it makes the girls look good," thrusting her tits out, I guess for our approval.

"I can't argue with that," I muttered, surely turning a little pink in the cheeks.

"Well I think they're sexy as hell," Kate blustered. "I sometimes wish mine were bigger," she said, arching her back, thrusting her B's toward the blonde weather girl...sorry, meteorologist.

Crystal eyed the little one's perky B's just long enough to make me uncomfortable, but long enough to get Katie's attention, her nipples now poking at the tight top; now it was Crystal's turn to blush slightly. "Well, I think yours are, well...cute...err...just right," she stumbled.

I took pity and rescued her; "Well Crystal, let's get started. Did you bring a change of tops with you?"

"Yes sir," she answered, turning back to her car, thankful for the save. Kate was right at her side, ready to give her a hand and I'm sure, hopeful to get another look as the blonde wrangled her clothes out of the back seat of the Porsche. Turning to hand Kate a couple hangers, Crystal looked beyond her helper and squinted; "Hey, the sign over there," pointing toward the far corner of the building; "Isn't that the name of the swimwear store that was on the Boulevard?"

Kate turned and looked at the large banner sign that we had hung above the girl's storage and shipping room that I had built for them earlier. The banner had only been used for a while until a permanent sign was mounted on their old store. "Yeah, that's ours," she said with a big grin; "we closed the store and now we're just on the internet."

I quickly interjected, "By ours, she means hers and her friend, Gina's; it's theirs, I just provide the space for them."

"Well that's nice," Crystal replied as she closed the car door and turned back to Kate; "It's funny because I went by your store a couple weeks ago to do some shopping and I was really disappointed to see it was closed. A girlfriend told me about your place and said you had some nice suits and you were very helpful when she was there. I'm going on vacation to New Zealand in a few weeks and I wanted to get a couple new suits. I never thought to look for you on-line because I never have any luck getting the right size...you know," glancing down at her own cleavage.

Kate giggled and took the rest of the young blonde's clothes and led her to the clothes rack; "Well, now you don't have to worry about it. Since you're here, we can see if we have something you like, after the shoot that is, if you have enough time," hanging the clothes up.

"That would be great," Crystal said happily and then it was her turn to catch Kate of guard, giving her a big 'thank you' hug and I think I saw the weather...shit, meteorologist give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Just as quickly, Crystal turned to the rack to pick out a top; "I don't think the station wants me to wear this in the ads," she giggled, making her selection and scooting behind the changing screen. Katie turned and looked at me wearing a big smile, her cheeks flushed. Just as she was about to say something, our client yelled from behind the screen; "Here Kate...catch!"

The little one spun on her heels just in time to see the satin corset come flying over the top of the screen. Kate reached up and made a catch that was NFL worthy. Catching it well over her head, she brought it down and her sensitive nose called her to take a quick sniff, her face disappearing within the generous cup. Sheepishly, she drew it downward, looking up, hoping I didn't catch her pervy act. She smiled, realizing she'd been caught and then drew the garment down further, holding it in front of herself and then glancing down and frowning at all the open space between her own breasts and the inside of the corset.

Thankfully, before either of us could comment, Crystal stepped out from behind the screen in a nice button down top. Not that it mattered, as we were only shooting from the waist up, but a skin-tight pair of denim leggings with a pair of four-inch red high heels made up the rest of her outfit. I set up the first shot and explained what the process was and from then on, I don't think I had to say another word. Kate took over setting the poses, straightening up Crystal's clothes, whether they needed it or not and then only glanced over at me to see if I had enough shots before getting the next one set. They chattered away, pretty much ignoring me and we were soon finished.

"C'mon," my little one said, grabbing Crystal's hand; "Let's go see if we can't pick find just the perfect thing for your trip." They skipped across the warehouse, hand in hand like a couple of grade-school girlfriends. I turned off the lights, gathered up my cameras and computer and trudged back upstairs to see how the shoot looked.

For the next hour or so I listened to the talk and laughter that projected out of the pseudo bikini store. Occasionally there were long stretches of silence and my mind conjured up some pretty hot scenarios. Concentrating on the computer screen, I heard the female tittering grow in volume until Kate yelled from downstairs; "Hey George, can I show Crystal inside?" assuming she meant inside the house.

"Sure," I said, getting up and looking over the wall; "it's your house too."

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you didn't leave anything embarrassing out for us to see," she giggled as she led her new friend by the hand and in the front door. I sat back down and soon heard the water running at the far end of the building; the telltale sound of the shower being used. I could faintly hear the squeals of delight that little kids make while playing in the sprinklers. Soon, I heard them emerge from the house and make their way upstairs to the office.

"And this is the office and a smaller set," pointing to the rolls of backdrop suspended from the rafters and then to the bed and standard shower that took up the other end of the loft. Crystal took it all in, pausing a bit at the bedroom set and then looked from Kate to me. I couldn't quite read her mind, but I could imagine the questions that ran around up there. Kate responded by giggling and then sprinting over to the bed, vaulting herself to the middle before getting back up on her knees and wrapping herself around one of the canopy posts; "This is where George took my first photos," she continued to laugh as she struck a couple of goofy but sexy poses.

Crystal laughed at Kate's antics and turned to me and said, "Pretty sweet set-up you have here," looking out into the great expanse of the warehouse and then back at Kate who continued to pole dance on the bed. "House and workplace under the same roof and three sexy resident models and roommates; all a guy should really ever need," she said with a knowing smile.

"I'm not about to complain," I replied, turning back to the computer; "So do you want to see your shots?" as I sat back down in the chair and bellied up to the desk.

"Sure," she said; "I've got a couple minutes before I have to head to the studio." I had my hand on the mouse as she came up behind me and looked over my shoulder; her generous tit's pressed up against the back of my shoulder. Katie quickly took post on the other side and they kibitzed as I scrolled through the frames.

"Not to toot my own horn," the buxom blonde said as I reached the end of the shoot, "but I think I look pretty good in those," she said in a sultry tone.

"Yeah," Katie chimed in; "The only Photoshop work needed on those is the background," ending with a giggle.

Crystal nodded, blushing from the compliment; "You know, I never end up with any good vacation pictures. Maybe I'll just shoot some scenery and beach pictures when I'm in New Zealand and then I'll come back here and have you take pictures of me in my sexy new bikinis," winking at Kate, "and then we can 'shop me into my backgrounds...Oh and I'll have a nice tan by the end of the trip so that'll work out perfect." She paused and then turned back to me, batting her eyes; "So do you think that'll work?"

"That'll be a new one," I said; "And if you want, you could always take a side trip, you know; we have access to a lot of stock shots. We could put you in front of the Sphinx or maybe the Taj Mahal."

Crystal laughed, "That would be funny, but I don't think anyone would believe I had the nerve to wear a g-string in front of the Taj Mahal." Kate laughed along with her and I just chuckled, my mind conjuring images of the well-endowed blonde in some of the suits the girls had worn for some of our shoots. I was suddenly all-in on the faux vacation pics.

"Well, I need to go," Crystal said, looking at her iPhone. I suddenly felt a little older; I still wore a wristwatch while everyone else relied on their phone for the time. Before I could respond, Crystal stretched up and gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for the great pictures," she said and then turned to Kate and they embraced. I could have gotten to 10-Mississippi before they released each other.

"Thanks again for the personalized service," Crystal said, causing the little one to blush and giggle nervously.

"You know it was my pleasure," Katie replied as she led her to the top of the stairs. "Call me if you need anything else or if you just want to get together sometime." I could hear a bit of nervousness in her voice.

"Definitely," the bobbed blonde answered as she started down the stairs. Getting to the bottom she turned and looked back upward; "We'll have to get together for lunch or something some weekend and I want to meet your other roommates," she said as she glanced over at me and gave a little wink.

Kate and I stood against the railing/wall and watched as Crystal made her way out of the warehouse. The little one sighed as she watched the big sliding door close. Alone in the cavernous brick building, she sighed once more and leaned against me; "She is really nice; I'm glad I got to meet her...AND HOLY SHIT, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER BOOBS!"

Katie's screaming squeal of delight caught me completely off guard and I damn near fell over the railing wall to the floor below. I clutched at my chest, my version of Fred Sanford preparing to meet up with his widow in the great beyond, a reference completely wasted on Kate who continued to squeal and bounce up and down. "Jeez Kate, it's not like you haven't seen your share of tits," I proclaimed, still breathing hard.

"Yeah, but George," she said, still bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet; "They are perfect! I mean, they are big, oh so big, and round and oh, oh, her nipples are this pretty pink; it was all I could do not to just grab one and suck on it."

I had to laugh a little as she closed her eyes and licked her lips, thinking about suckling on the weather girl's tits. "So she's got a nice rack," I kidded; "Big boobs aren't everything, you know."

Her eyes opened and she smiled big before stepping up to me and planting a big kiss on me; "I know," she said, stepping back enough to put a hand under each of her titties and give them a little lift and shake. "I'm glad you like them and Gina and Britt seem to like them too, but sometimes I wish they were a little bigger," she pouted.

"Hey," I said, putting my arm around her waist and pulling her in tight to my side and kissing the top of her head; "For what it's worth, I think you're perfect." She pulled herself in tighter and my hand found its way around her tiny frame and I palmed her breast and gave it a loving squeeze; "These are perfect too."

She purred in my embrace, her head rubbing my chest like a cat marking her territory. "I wish you could have felt them too," she whispered contentedly.

My caressing fingers stalled; "She let you feel her tits?"

She continued to purr, putting her hand over mine and squeezing it, not wanting me to stop my petting; "Yeah, we were trying on different tops and bottoms and she caught me staring and asked me if I wanted to feel them."

I must have emitted a soft moan and she tittered and shifted, rubbing her side against mine, so cat-like. "I don't think I answered," she continued; "she just stood there with her arms out to her side, kind of inviting me in, so in I went. I mean, I really wanted to just bury my face between her tits and motor-boat her, but I didn't; I behaved myself and pretended I was a doctor or something. She talked about the surgery and how much bigger she was now, all while I took each tit in my hands and inspected it, lifting them up and all, like a real doctor."

Katie paused to wiggle around some more, eliciting a deep moan as I teased her erect nipple though her top. Her other hand had found its way down my front and she hugged my hard cock through my shorts; "Anyway," she shuddered as I lightly pinched her erect nipple; "Crystal just kept talking like nothing was weird about a stranger playing with her tits and I just kept checking them out and I could actually see her nipples get harder the more I played doctor."

She let her narrative pause and we moaned in concert as I played with her aroused nipple and she teased my hard-on. "Anyway," she continued, fluster in her voice, "I brought the mammary exam to a quick halt when I 'accidently' ran a finger over both nipples at the same time. Crystal jumped and squealed and then we just stood there for a minute and stared at each other. I still had her tits in my hands and we both blushed and I quickly let her go and we stumbled around trying on a couple more things until we had put three outfits together for her."

My cock throbbed under her touch as I waited, anticipated, where we were headed with the story. Finally, "So did she say anything about...did you go any farther?" 'What a perv I am', I thought to myself, still manipulating the little one's breast.

"N...n...nooo;" she stuttered; her helping hand had left mine to its own devices and had found its way into her shorts. I was pretty sure that a couple of fingers danced around her troubled clit. "We were pretty...uhhh...qui...uh...quiet," she shivered. My cock shuddered too and I had had enough of this fooling around over the clothes thing. I pulled the waistband of my shorts outward and she quickly caught on, her hand now firmly gripping my hot flesh.

Showing admirable coordination, she slowly stroked my cock, diddled her clit and continued the narrative; "We were about done and she stripped off the last top and bottoms and handed them to me and she caught me again...staring at her pussy." My little story-teller paused once again and I glanced down at her face. Her eyes were shut tight and she was chewing on her lower lip and the front of her shorts looked like the cat was trying to get out. I quickly abandoned my post and slipped my hand easily under her top and reacquired her tormented tit. Her body shook as I pinched her nipple.

Meanwhile I had grabbed her wrist and stopped her from soiling the inside of my shorts; I had better places in mind. Kate was breathing hard and she continued to lean into me as she recomposed herself. Finally she let out a deep breath; "Where was I?" looking up at me, her eyes glistening. She gave my cock a reaffirming squeeze; "Oh yeah, after she gave me the suit she turned her back to me and bent over to pick up something. George," she said with a raspy voice, now steadily stroking my cock; "she has the perfect ass and," pausing and taking her pussy juice covered fingers into her mouth; "Oh god baby, she spread her legs a little and I was looking at the prettiest pink asshole and she has gold ring, baby...a little fucking gold ring on her pussy lips."