Everybody Needs a Little Drama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to us and pointed at my backpack. "What color is that?" She asked me. I had this ragged-looking backpack since my freshman year of college. My mother bought it for me because I always lost my others, she figured I wouldn't be able to lose something so bright.

"Purple," I told her.

She looked at me and then the wife, she folded her arms and announced. "Get rid of everything, except that purple monstrosity. Everything." She then tapped my chest and messed up my hair. "Everything, but keep the bag." I smiled as she turned around and left. I still have that bag of course.

I was so taken with her. She was so confident and she was stunning, I think I knew she was a drag queen from the beginning, maybe not. I would look out my window at work to see if she was performing on the corner, if she was I would run down and watch her, sometimes bringing her something to eat, she was so skinny. We then became friends.

I would take her to restaurants and the deli's in the area, she was always dressed up, then I invited her to the house. It was the first time I met male, Amber. She was different as a guy, not as loud, or as funny, but I still liked her. The wife, not so much. I started to invite her over at least once a week, I would cook cause the wife was getting a little annoyed at me.

One night it was me and Amber in the kitchen she was wearing a long red dress, we were watching YouTube videos of some beautiful crossdressers she admired and drinking some crazy concoction I came up with. I decided to tell her about me. She looked at me and grabbed my chin and said. "I know. I could tell, why do you think I'm making you watch these videos?"

Weeks later she convinced me to tell my wife. I then walked into work that Monday and they laid me off, the wife decided to tell them also. They gave me three months' pay and they paid my health insurance for a year. I didn't really understand the big deal but apparently, the wife made a fuss about my crossdressing and they didn't need all her drama.

"And that was it, Amber and I moved in together a couple of months later. The ex got the great condo near the beach and the car. I got all my clothes, my monthly college debt and I was happier than I had ever been in my entire life." I smiled at them while gripping Hunter's thigh below the bar.

Linda said, "We could sue, that's discrimination. Get me their info." I just smiled I didn't care anymore. Actually sitting here with everyone I knew it was the right decision. I was having such a lovely time, I then realized Taylor wasn't here. It was even nicer.

"So that's it, I definitely need another drink." I stood up and pointed to a blonde woman in a tiny dress. "Ray? What is that beautiful woman over there having?"

He laughed, "She ordered a Pabst Blue Ribbon and a straw."

"Oh, she is too hot to have bad taste in alcohol," I pondered. "I'll have what Nicole is having."

"Oh my God, thank you dear, I mean dude." She laughed. "That's just a film reference, dear."

I sat back and drank my first White Russian.

***

Amber ended up staying at that table most of the night, I watched, I was happy for her. She was a wonderful entertainer almost as good as Lana Turner. I told the girls and Hunter how she would go to the hospital every Friday and entertain the patients. I laughed and told them that was where we met our UBER driver. The two of us had a habit of meeting people and have them intermingle in our lives. Like Ray and Dan and of course the Candy Stripers.

"She also sent money every month to another hospital in her hometown," I told them, bragging about my friend.

Hunter held me a little tighter. "Where is that?"

"Cottonwood Falls, Kansas" I chuckled, "Population eight hundred and fifty-eight."

***

"Will you stay with me at my hotel tonight? I don't want to let go of you." Hunter said.

"Okay," And I kissed him slowly, running my hands through his hair. "I just have to make one call."

"Another boyfriend?"

"Something like that, my driver. He picks Amber and me up every Thursday, I'm going to tell him it was only going to be Amber tonight."

We said goodnight to Ray, Franklyn, and his friend. I then went and hugged the two lawyers, whose new boyfriends magically appeared. Amber was still at the big round table when I walked over. She had been there all night, I was missing her.

When I got closer she stood up and dragged me over to the table. "Ladies and gentlemen I would like you to meet my favorite person in the entire world, Wendy. Take a curtsey dear." And I did to the delight of Hunter, who she also introduced. I also got a good look at the blonde in the tiny dress, she was still drinking a PBR, and she didn't look too thrilled. She had such nice boobs and hair you would have thought she would have been much happier.

***

Hunter's company must be a big enterprise because his hotel room was tremendous. It had a balcony with a perfect view of downtown LA. I was holding a glass of ice water looking for my apartment. I found it and I also found the huge building the Lawyers worked at.

"When are you going to be in LA full-time?" I asked him.

"Maybe another couple of weeks, My office in Arizona is almost cleaned out." I felt Hunter move into me and kiss my neck. "You know when I was sitting next to you I had a great view of your side boob?"

"Did you? I didn't even realize it." I checked in the mirror.

"I did, it was the best view in LA even better than this one." He grabbed me away from the mirror and motioned me out the glass door. "Let's move onto the balcony." He went to open the door.

"No please, let's just look. I don't like heights."

"Ok." He grabbed me with a smile and kissed the tip of my nose. "You are so beautiful." And then he kissed my face and neck and then concentrated on my chest right above my boobs. It was all silicone but he didn't seem to mind. He then stood back and started rubbing my boobs. "How did I get so lucky, if you didn't stand on that corner to watch Amber, we never would have met."

"I think it would have happened some other way." My lips went to his and we kissed, it was wonderful. His hands rubbed my back and then made their way down to my ass. I felt him run his hands along the thin outline of my panties. As his body pushed into me his hard cock pressed into my tight dress, silk next to gaberdine.

I didn't like staying at a man's place overnight, not that it ever happened before. I liked to coordinate my lingerie to sleep in and I would have all my makeup and sundries ready for the next morning. I would have to improvise. Maybe I would leave in the middle of the night.

We kissed a little more and I felt him pull up the back of my dress, soon his hands were rubbing my ass inside the panties. His hands were rough and they were making me squirm, I was loving this. I started to grind my crotch into him, feeling his hard cock move inside his pants. I stepped back and undid his belt and fly. Soon he was naked from the waist down. I held his cock as we kissed some more. He was so big, he had to be inches and more inches, perfect for my dainty hands.

I moved back and started to undo his shirt with my long blue nails. I kissed his chest as it came into view. I kissed down to his belly button and then I took off his shirt. I was now with a naked man.

"Wendy, I love your eyes, they are so big. You are perfect tonight." I just smiled, I wished I could be a woman every day, forever. I moved into his body and put my hands behind his neck while we made out again. "I want to show you the bedroom, you are going to love it." I followed the naked man, through a large sliding door. "What do you think?"

"Wow, I love it, I have never been on black silk sheets before." I crawled on the bed in my heels and dress and I posed. I was on my knees with my hands on the bed leaning forward, my chain dangling in my cleavage. "How do I look?" If his cock was anything to go by, then I must have looked pretty good. He crawled and kissed my breasts and neck.

"Can we take this off?" He asked rubbing my dress.

Part of me wanted to leave it on, but part of me wanted to feel his body against me. "Okay." I got up more on my knees and he helped me take it off and I looked in the mirror above the dresser to fix my hair. I took off my waist cincher and held my hair up. He bent to kiss my neck. I was so glad I wasn't wearing a wig tonight. I was now only in my panties and pantyhose, Hunter unclasped my heels.

My long nails scratched his back as he sucked on my neck and then licked his way up to my ear. He moved closer and his cock pushed into my belly, I grabbed hold of it and started to jerk him off while we kissed. Amber used to give me all sorts of little phrases she wanted me to say when I was in bed with a man but they were all too crude. When she slept with a man they were both naked and hardly ever did anything on the bed, it was usually on a chair or leaning out looking through the window, and hearing them talk to each other made me blush.

I wanted a man on the bed. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him harder to me. We kissed and I was starting to get too excited. This was the first time in my life that I was falling in love, really falling in love, not a dream. We laid down on our sides and he played with my breasts while I continued to rub his cock.

I stopped to watch him as I ran my long nails over his hard manhood, I then went down and kissed his balls. I kissed the length of his cock, I kissed his stomach, and then kissed him once more on the lips. I got into position, I was going to suck my boyfriend's cock.

Hunter was only my second boyfriend ever and I wanted to make him feel incredible, I wanted him to know I was good at sucking cock. I wanted him to know I was going to be a good girlfriend. I started at the head, my lips slightly tight, and made my way down the entire length of his cock. I took his entire manhood inside me, feeling him in my throat. I sucked for ten minutes, he was going crazy, but I wanted him to make love to me. I wasn't going to try to fix my hair, or worry about my lips, they were smudge-proof anyway.

I got up on all fours and he brought my pantyhose down past my ass. He moved my thong over and his tongue went inside my hole. Amber made me keep myself clean constantly. It was a twice-daily ritual if I was seeing a man. He played with me with his mouth and then his fingers. He put me on my side and his cock came in contact with my 'pussy.'

"Hunter rubbed my arm and spoke softly to me. "I have been patiently waiting for this moment since I first met you." His cock went into me. "Ray made me promise I would be extra nice to you at all times, how am I doing?"

"Nice." I moaned. "I love your cock inside me, baby." That was a cleaned-up version of what Amber taught me to say. I wanted to be extra nice too.

He was definitely the biggest cock that had ever entered me, and I was loving it, I wasn't lying. I felt him against me, he was completely inside. He started to pick up speed. Soon he was pushing me around the bed, I had to hold his body so I wouldn't move around so much. I kept on telling him 'harder.'

I then pushed me down onto my stomach and he kissed my back and went down to my legs and ass. Soon his cock was back into me. I felt his full weight on top of me, but I wanted to watch him plow my ass.

I begged him while trying to catch my breath, "Hunter I want to see you." Part of me wanted to watch him to make sure he was real.

He stopped and turned me to him, kissing my lips again. I was so over-excited I couldn't believe how empty I felt the couple of seconds he maneuvered me. I lay down and looked up at him and opened my legs. He slipped my pantyhose completely off and then took my panties off with his teeth. "These are now mine." He said through his gritted teeth. He maneuvered again and thank god, his cock was in me again. We spend another fifteen minutes fucking.

"I'm gonna cum baby," He whispered to me. He then bent down and his face was right in front of mine. We lightly kissed I could barely reach him. He started fucking me softer and slower, I felt the entire length of his cock move inside me.

I screamed, I felt his cum shoot inside of me, he was filling me up. I screamed some more. He pushed even harder, I think I came twice, my stomach was all wet. I felt his sperm swim inside me. He kept on pumping in and out of me until he was empty. He slipped out and laid on top of my body and we slowly moved around with even more cum between us.

We kissed once more, I had such a huge smile on my face. I then got up to check the damage to my makeup. Once I fixed my eyes and hair I walked back into the bedroom with a warm washcloth and cleaned Hunter's cock. I smiled at him as I wiped. I loved a man who was nice, and clean.

We ended up falling asleep, with me on top of him.

***

I woke up around 1:00 AM and I snuck off to check myself in the mirror again. I dreaded showing him my look in the morning and decided I was going to go back to the apartment. I fixed my makeup, put back on my pantyhose (I couldn't find my panties,) and put my dress back on. I slipped back into bed. it was nice being this close to a man.

I texted Dan and asked him to pick me up, if he didn't answer that would be fine, but soon he asked for the address and he would be here in twenty. He is the best.

"Hunter, I'm going to go."

"No, really?" He moved up and kissed me again. "Can I see you tomorrow then? Please."

I smiled, "You can see me every day until Wednesday."

"Really, I can actually see you on a Monday or a Tuesday morning?" He smiled. "Can't you stay a woman forever?"

"I wish, but I have to work. It doesn't pay much, but I love the hours."

"Come work for me, I can use someone like you who knows something about architecture." He sat up as I stood.

"Stop teasing me," I said to him while brushing my hair in the mirror. He moved his naked body behind me watching me in the mirror.

"I'm not teasing, don't you want to wake up every morning looking as beautiful as you do now?" Little did he know I just spent fifteen minutes getting pretty in his bathroom. I smiled, turned around, and kissed him. "Make me an offer."

His hands made their way back down to my ass. "Mmm, let me see," He thought as he looked to the ceiling. "How about..." he whispered closer to my ear.

I gave him my best-shocked look. "Ray should have warned me about you." I then grabbed his cock again, I slid down to my knees and took him in my mouth. He was naked and hard. He told me he would be like this most of the time with me. I giggled to myself as I brought him to completion, his cum dripping down my throat. I licked him clean and moved up kissing his hard chest before kissing him goodnight. "How did I do? Do I have the job?"

He laughed.

"Walk me to the elevator but don't get dressed." I dared him, looking into his dark eyes.

He looked a little surprised but we moved to his door anyway. I propped it open with a chair. I didn't want a naked man running around the floor, some other woman might steal him. I left him at the elevator hard and happy.

He made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

***

When I got downstairs I realized I wanted him to meet Dan so I asked him to put on his robe and come outside.

We waited against Dan's car and then I introduced him to Hunter. I was so proud to be involved with such a handsome thoughtful man. And I was so proud of my friends. Dan asked him a few questions while I got settled in the back, the night was so calm and quiet. I opened the window and Hunter leaned in and kissed me goodnight, it was so romantic, I would have to tell Amber about it.

"I'll call you in the morning," he told me. I kissed him once more, I think I was in love. Dan took off and I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"Hunter is wonderful," I sighed.

"I really like him, he seems perfect for you." Dan looked at me through the rearview mirror. "We should have him meet Marie and the kids. The kids have been asking for you, you know."

"Let's do that, have her pick a good day. I'll have Ray pick me out something good for us to try."

"Your boyfriend gave me this." He then reached back and put something in my hand. "Maybe we can get the kids at the hospital tomorrow something special." I looked in my hand, it was two one hundred dollar bills.

"Excellent idea."

***

After our special sojourn to the Hospital on Friday, I ended up spending the rest of the weekend with Hunter. I realized I loved to just sit on his lap, lay against him, lay my head on his thigh, his hard manhood in my mouth. I would get comfortable and suck, slow, quiet, just suck. He would play with my hair, telling me my scent was wonderful, or how nice my dress matched my nails. He wanted me to meet his friends and all of his co-workers, even his family.

On Sunday the two of us were getting ready to have dinner. I was brushing my hair and Hunter, Ralph and Amber were outside on the little porch. She was showing them pictures of us from a year ago. I didn't want to think of the past, I wanted to plan for the future. I was going to start work for Incidental Investments in a week. Hunter was going to come with me to my job and we would talk to my boss together. I felt bad leaving, I didn't really mind it, plus I got to work alongside Amber some of the time. But I had to move on.

I was almost ready and I heard the front bell. Amber came into my room, "That Taylor is downstairs, she wants you to put on this and go with her somewhere." She was holding a suit in a dry cleaner bag. "She's a freak I'm going to get rid of her."

All I could think about is taking this job with Hunter meant no more boy clothes and here was Taylor giving me more. I had to tell her I was done. I heard Amber coming back into the apartment just as my phone rang.

"What the fuck was that all about, Amber is insane," Taylor said on the phone.

In the end, I promised her I would accompany her one more time, this Thursday.

***

Four days later Taylor had me go to a going-away party for one of the employees at the firm. Somewhere near the ocean in Malibu. I had been out with her more than Amber lately and I sort of felt she was concocting things to do with me. Walking into the party in a blue suit, I realized I would have to see Nicole and Linda as a guy for the first time, I tried to hide from them. I wasn't looking forward to that at all.

It was a Thursday. Amber was livid because I was going to miss our night at Claire's. It turned out fine, I would just be a little late, but I would have to get dressed at Taylor's once it was over.

Taylor's house was huge and her brother Mikey, who wasn't four years old as his name suggested, lived downstairs. He said hello to me and we talked about a previous party as I walked in. I had a shopping bag with my outfit for the night. I was going to keep it simple since I didn't have Amber's help. Taylor showed me to her room, which was cavernous and had one skinny mirror.

"You know," She said, "You could live here if you'd like, I have so much room. I would love the company."

"Doesn't Regina live here?"

"Ha, Regina would never move in, with anyone, She has a tremendous mansion in Bel Air very classy. I have only seen it once. In a movie, when she rented it out. Haha. It starred, um, Tom Hanks."

I was thinking that's a little weird, but I was itching to get dressed. Usually, I was in, at least my violet-colored robe, in seconds when I got home from work, we were just delaying me slipping into my new outfit. Taylor talked the whole time we got dressed, similar to Amber, but she wasn't interesting at all. She only talked about herself, and she didn't like anyone else, especially the men at work. I also didn't like the way she was watching me. I went into her bathroom to take a shower and came out in a corset, panties, and bra, all in black. She stopped to watch me.