Everybody Needs a Little Drama

Story Info
CD and a Drag Queen walk into a bar, make lots of friends.
17.2k words
4.62
6.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Sabrina G. Langton

***

Authors note: So... I have been writing fiction for a year now (started April 2021), phew, and this one was originally just for me, something to read through at night with a half a botttle of Merlot, but things change... It started out as a short little story about a crossdresser with low self esteem and turned into so much more. Four people who always pay it forward, four people we can all use in our own lives. I hope YOU like it.' And thank you for a wonderful year...

***

"Wait 'til you see what I got for you."

My girlfriend and I were just about to go out to Claire's, a busy bar where we met four months ago, and the two of us liked to frequent. We were both completely dressed up for a night out and I know she couldn't wait to show off her outfit. Personally, I liked to hide at the end of the bar and people watch. Most of my interaction happened going to and from the ladies room.

She got down on her knee in her leather pants, I heard the fabric creak as she bent down. I had a feeling I knew what she was up to, but I still wasn't ready for it.

"Wendy," she said as she took my hand.

My hand looked amazing, I had long purple fingernails, my favorite color, and I had a small Jowissa Swiss watch. It wasn't expensive but it had a purple face and matching thin band, I loved it.

"Wendy, will you marry me?"

***

Thursday

Claire's was a great place to hang out on a Thursday night, Thursdays is ladies night. Our first drink was free and all the others were half price, but sometimes men or the bartender would buy us drinks the rest of the night. We were on a budget so it was perfect.

Amber was an amateur drag queen, she was tall and beautiful. Her hair was always long and white. She must have had twelve different wigs in that color. We were roommates for the last two years. Most of the closet space was taken up by her over-the-top outfits, and she gave me the little back bedroom when we moved in together.

I was a crossdresser, I had been one for years and when Amber and I met we knew we would be perfect roommates. We were complete opposites but our personalities totally complemented each other. We were both twenty-eight years old and she was an Oscar and I was a Felix.

Before that, I was sharing a space with a guy I was working with, which meant no dressing up unless he went away, which wasn't often enough. Amber lived with her sister who couldn't wait until she moved out so she could get on with her own life and not have to listen to Amber's drama. I liked the drama, I never caused any, but I liked to watch it unfold. I loved having a crazy and confidant roommate, it made my life so much more interesting and fun.

When we went to Claire's we were always dressed as women, well that's how I dressed, Amber on the other hand was way more flamboyant. Way more. She liked big hair, big boobs, big earrings, big everything. I loved watching her dress up, I have learned so much from her. I would sit in her big puffy chair completely ready to go out in a nice dress and heels, with my pocketbook on my lap, and I would watch her finish her look. She would talk the whole time even if I wasn't there. She was always giving a running tutorial, there was always an imaginary camera following her around.

With her help, my figure and body have become almost perfect. Well perfect and curvy for a CD like me anyway. We went to the YMCA four times a week and we did nothing but work on our legs, glutes, and butts. She also made me get rid of my body hair just like she did, all of it. It was expensive and it took months, but when it was done I was so happy. She was right. I now had the perfect feminine smooth body I always wanted, even though my hair was blonde and light, to begin with, my outfits have never looked better. She also helped with my makeup. Just because hers was 'out of control' didn't mean everyones' should be, she was a great teacher. Before we went to Claire's she would professionally give me the once over, usually correcting a slight flaw or making me change a bag or heels to match better. Amber was my fashion consultant, psychotherapist, search engine, biggest supporter, and my best friend.

***

"How do I look?" I asked Amber as she was just getting ready to put on her huge white eyelashes.

She got up and gave me the once, twice, thrice over, and then she stopped and studied me head-on. She always made me nervously laugh, she was so thorough.

"Well, I love the color of course." She said. I was wearing a new dress I ordered from Amazon, and I was a little tense. It was very feminine and girly. At home that was my go-to style, but when we went to Claire's I dressed a little more sophisticated. I was going through some sort of phase lately.

She then touched the fabric. Her face scrunching up as she fondled my boob. "Feels nice. It is way too short you know, I can see all of your thighs. The neckline is nice, the square collar could be flattering for some women. Mmm, the sleeves, short, interesting choice. But that color is perfect, what's it called?"

'Um... Light purple?"

"The white girlie bag and clear strap, kinda sexy." She then stood back even further.

"Should I change?" I asked getting nervous.

She then walked over to me fixing my hair, making it drape in front instead of back. "There." She now became a little more excited. "You look perfect. Those legs are killer... and those simple white pumps, oh my god you are so cute, we gotta hit the chapel. Okay, go put on some perfume and relax, I'm almost ready."

I laughed to myself. I could never tell where she was going with anything until it was done. If she didn't like my look she would make me change. And she wouldn't let me forget it the whole night.

***

When Amber was ready we walked down the two flights and got into an UBER. We had the same driver every Thursday. Dan was quiet, he just smiled and took us to the bar. He was the best. He would pick us up too if we asked nicely.

Dan dropped us off on the corner, Amber wanted to head into the Actor's Chapel. The first time she told me we were going there I thought she was just making fun of my church-going outfit, but she figured as long as one of us was dressed for the church we should stop in. She was never dressed for church.

We always knelt in the first pew in the empty chapel. She would close her eyes and say a little prayer. "Let's pray for all the girls that never made it out of Cottonwood Falls, Kansas." And we did.

***

Claire's was busy tonight, ladies night always drew a crowd. This place seemed to be everybody's starting point, before heading somewhere hotter, louder, and more trendy. We stayed here the whole time. There were so many men tonight and I could tell they were loving my outfit. I always turned the heads of the straight men while Amber had the attention of all the gay ones. That's the way we liked it.

We walked through the entire place first so Amber could make her rounds and show off her red and black evening gown. She was always hoping to be discovered, Like Lana Turner, yeah, I didn't know either. She wore seven-inch heels and black stockings. The stockings matched her lips and nails. "Hey people!" She would yell across the bar, toward the restaurants' tables. Once everyone knew she was here we could sit down and have a drink. I could show off my light pink fingernails, and try to look sexy in the shadows.

"Hi, girls what will it be?" Ray the bartender asked us. We were his favorite.

"Vodka and grapefruit." That was Ambers drink. Me? I had whatever Ray made. Most of the time I would tell him to give me whatever the last girl he served had. I was never disappointed unless I got a Coors Lite.

Amber gave my arm a nudge. "Those three women over there keep looking at us."

"Maybe they like my earrings."

"Let me see them." She pulled my hair back, they were big golden hoops, that's what I always wore. "No, only guys like hoops."

That's why I liked them.

Amber begrudgingly waved to them when they sent drinks over to us, and the three women made their way to our side of the bar.

"A Rusty Nail? That's what I'm drinking." One of the girls told me. Obviously, she was Ray's prior pour before me.

Usually, it was the guys that would come talk to us and ply us with alcohol. They thought I was 100% female most of the time, and I never corrected them. They all thought Amber was hilarious, she would end up with a crowd around her later in the night anyway.

"Hi, I love that dress." The prettiest one told me.

"Oh, thank you." I stood up and let her see the whole outfit. Under my dress, I had on a corset, nude pantyhose, and my size D breast forms. I was stacked and I loved showing off my cleavage to the bar staff. My heels were white six-inch pumps and I stood just over six feet tall in them. My long strawberry blond hair cascaded over my shoulder, a mix of extensions and my own. I did look like a girl who just stepped out of the church, my white pocketbook sealed it.

It turns out the three women, Linda, Nicole and Taylor worked next door to Claire's in the huge office building it butted against. They were all lawyers and they had very expensive tastes. One of Nicole's rings could pay for me and Amber's entire outfits... and our rent for two years.

Taylor who had the 'Rusty Nail' told us it was their first night here. And they ended up staying in our corner of the bar the whole time, even when we were bombarded with men trying to talk to us. I did reconnect with a man named Franklyn, and Amber went on tour so I could snuggle up next to him. It didn't take long before he pulled me close and started nibbling my neck. I introduced him to the lawyers and for some reason, I got more interesting to him. I didn't mind his roaming hands on my legs and back, but making out at the bar, was so high school. I said goodnight to the ladies and we went to a dark part of the restaurant I knew about.

I heard someone call me. "Wendy, take my card. Call when you are coming here again, it was fun." Taylor said and then went back to the other lawyers.

"I guess I made a friend," I told Franklyn as he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me. We were humping away in the dark for about ten minutes, his cock pushing against my tight corset. I had my arms around his strong neck, holding on for support, he was shaking me like crazy. When Amber tapped me on the shoulder, I didn't want to let go of the tall handsome man that had attached himself to my body.

"We have a problem," She announced.

"We do? Can we deal with it later, I'm busy?" I continued kissing Franklyn, I could tell he was getting ready to cum, I wanted to make him happy.

"Those three lawyers... stole your bag."

Without taking my lips off of my man I held out my arm, my girlie white bag hanging from my skinny wrist.

"Um, well they took over our spot. Look."

"Ahh, that's it," Franklyn said as his cock started to spurt cum. I felt the movement in his pants as he pushed against me. I kissed him some more and ground my 'pussy' into him. I loved making a man cum and groan, it made me feel so sexy. I gave his cock a last little squeeze, I wanted to remember him when I went to bed tonight.

I kissed Franklyn one more time, as he started rubbing my boobs. I had to chase him away so I could deal with Amber.

"Thanks, Wendy, I'll see you again." He said as I shooed him away, showing off my nails.

***

Later that night we were in the back of Dan's Toyota. Amber was on fire. "I don't like that they took our corner. They had Ray all night making crazy drinks for them too, he's OUR bartender."

I was just surprised we made a couple of female friends. And the Rusty Nail, it was okay. I'll have it again if someone before me orders it.

"They are gonna ruin the mystique I have carefully built up, women ruin everything." Amber huffed, I was surprised she was so angry about nothing. "And that tall one, the lesbian, she was all over you."

"Taylor? Was she? Are you sure, it seemed pretty quiet until Franklyn came by. Wait how do you know she was a lesbian?"

"What do you think? You know I have a great gaydar. Plus she told me."

***

I didn't call Taylor the next Tuesday or the one's after that when we went to Claire's, but the three lawyers always showed up right after we entered the bar anyway. We got there earlier, just in case they took our spot, and Amber ditched protocol and plopped herself in her corner. Ray smiling at her.

"How is anyone going to know you are here?" He asked her.

"Believe me, everyone knows I'm here darling." And I'm sure they did. She was extra loud tonight, both her volume and her lime green and red-flowered dress. She gave the three women her best 'get away from me' look when they sat next to us.

"Grapefruit and vodka?" Ray asked her.

"Of course."

"And for the girl in yellow." He asked me and I smiled.

"Whatever the last beautiful woman ordered from you is fine Raymond."

"You won't want that I just had a bachelorette party come by, they ordered thirteen cheap whisky shots." He shrugged.

"Hmm, I don't care, make me something that matches my dress."

Back at the house, I asked Amber how I looked. I think I was inspired by sitting with the cis women at the bar. I figured I could blend in better. Being with Amber, was always a little bit of a challenge to pass. In my imagination, I was always husband-hunting.

"Mmm," She hummed. "Is there a company picnic I don't know about?" She walked around me. "Why are your boobs so small?" She gave me a squeeze.

"Oww, I'm just wearing a push-up bra and some filets. It looked better with this dress. Don't you like my cleavage?"

"No it's fine, and your waist looks so thin, are you wearing a corset?"

"No, just a waist cincher. Franklyn noticed my corset last Thursday, I figured this would feel a little more natural if I ran into him again." I told her while spinning around, feeling my dress take flight showing off my nude nylon legs.

"Mmm," Amber was being suspiciously quieter than usual. "I like that skater dress but it's short, Tonya, I saw the tops of your stockings, and that yellow is so bright, what's it called?"

"Bright yellow."

"You look like somebody's sister, at least put on higher sandals, six inches or more." So I did.

***

It was another wonderful night at Claire's. Ray made me a 'Yellowbird Cocktail' with notes of vanilla and licorice, it was sublime. The owner herself even came over and complimented me on my dress and nails. Yellow turned out to be her favorite color. She and the husband even bought all of us a round of drinks. I had my suspicions that she was friends with the three lawyers but Amber was convinced she came over to talk to her.

"Maybe we could start sitting at one of the tables, now that Claire is our friend now," Amber said pointing to the big center round one. Everyone who walked into Claire's had to pass it, and it was always filled with gorgeous people. Amber called them the A-List, Claire herself sat at it.

I just smiled. I was happy right here showing off my yellow drink and nails to Ray and the women.

I was having fun with my pink lips sucking on my little straw and I loved playing around with my long hair listening to the three lawyers talk. They were all so serious, Amber made faces at me all night. Nicole was still working while she had her 'White Russian,' she was writing in a little notebook. She had such feminine penmanship. One of my little quirks was copying a woman's handwriting. I carried a little notepad in my bag just for these occasions, so I could practice at the bar, trying to match the swirls and flow of their letters. The prettier the woman, the more I tried to match it, even if it was just a little couple of numbers on a check or even sudoku. Amber thought it was good practice and she approved. I have been doing this since high school. After a couple of minutes, I had Nicole's swirl down perfectly.

Franklyn's friend then stopped by, he told us Franklyn wasn't going to be showing up tonight but he was free.

"Okay," I said.

"What? Okay with him." Amber was pointing at Franklyn's friend. He had a big smile on his face and I could see a big boner in his pants.

"Yeah, this yellow is putting me in such a mood. Come on big boy let's find someplace quieter." And I gave Amber a squinty smile as I held onto the man's cloth from his sports jacket and led him away.

Sometimes I just want a man, I just need to feel feminine. I brought him in the back past the ladies' room. Claire's was filled with romantic little nooks, and I knew about all of them. I wasn't in the mood to kiss someone I didn't know so I leaned my hands against the wall and pulled up my yellow dress. "Go to town," I told the man behind me. I heard him undo his belt and then I felt his cock make contact with my panties. He rubbed himself on me and his hands made their way to my breasts.

"Wow," He told me. "Franklyn was right about your boobs, they feel great." That made me smile, even though men were so easy.

He pushed into my panty covered ass as I pushed back. It wasn't long until he started grunting and I felt him shoot cum onto me. I don't know why but I got excited myself. I was tucked in my panties but I started to have an orgasm. I didn't even give myself a little tug, nothing. That was a nice surprise. I backed into him as I came and listened to him finishing up. When he was done he wiped his sperm from my ass and legs with tissues, I didn't even ask him to. I think he just wanted to make sure I would let him do this again. I fixed my dress and straightened myself up and then kissed him on the cheek.

He said, "Thank you, can I kiss you just once?" He smiled at me.

I shrugged. "Okay." And I let him kiss my lips, we made out for a couple of seconds until I realized some other couple was waiting for the spot. I chuckled and the two of us split up.

***

When I got back to Ray I noticed that Amber and two of the lawyers hooked up with men for the evening. Amber was sitting on the man's lap on her corner stool. The two lawyers said goodbye with their dates and I was getting prepared to be left alone with Taylor. She was my least favorite of the three, by far.

"Don't get too friendly with the enemy," Amber told me then she left with the huge Italian man who told me he had a yellow raincoat I could borrow if I wanted. He just shrugged when I said no thank you.

Claire's wasn't fun without Amber so I said goodnight to Ray and we decided to go get coffee, I had too much alcohol running through my system already, and I could tell Taylor wasn't ready to go home yet.

The coffee shop was nice and quiet for a Thursday night. "How long have you been going to Claire's?" She asked me while she held my thin necklace. "This is beautiful by the way."

"Thank you," I said. I was never comfortable hanging out with someone without Amber, especially a woman. Especially with one whose hands were awfully close to my breasts. I liked the attention of men when I dressed up, even though Taylor was looking at my chest and studying my hair almost like the guys do. I told her we had been going to Claire's for almost two years after Amber and I moved in together.

"You two are roommates? Is there a thing?" Then her phone rang. I listened.

"I'm sorry, that was my brother, my parents just left. Thank God."

I smiled, mainly because she forgot about her last question. A thing. Do I look like the type of woman who dated a drag queen? I was toning down my look slightly to coincide with the three lawyers. They had horrible dress sense, especially Taylor, but at least they dressed like women. I on the other hand was stunning, Amber told me so.

"I feel bad I made Mikey deal with them on his own this time," She told me.

Me, I hardly ever saw my parents. They lived in New York and when they visited I dressed as a boy. Work was the only other time I couldn't wear a dress. Both Amber and I had jobs as our male selves, Monday through Thursday. As soon as I got home I changed back into a girl, nights and weekends were what I lived for. Amber only got dressed up for our ventures to Claire's and on Saturdays or Sundays when she would try her different looks and routines out on me. I got all dressed up, usually in a gown or a prom dress, and sat on her chair and watched her perform. I always clapped politely. She was so entertaining, and I loved when she would put on a show for me.