Everybody Needs Good Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About twenty minutes after I'd started, Richard's balls were drained, and his glass bowl contained a week's worth of cum. Alec eyed the bowl suspiciously, and I pulled out of Richard.

I grinned at the young man, who was now looking at my arse-cream coated dildo.

"Don't worry, Alec-the-wanker," I told him. "That's not for you. Yet!"

"Your cuckold is dripping, Ms. Olwen," Alec croaked, pointing at a long strand of cum that was attached to Richard's mushroom head. I used my finger to scoop it up and fed it to Richard, who licked my finger sensuously.

"I have a rule," I told Alec. "When I grant the privilege of milking, all products must be cleaned before the session ends. Watch."

Richard turned around and sank to his knees. He took my rubber cock in his mouth and began to suck it clean. Alec let out another gasp.

Richard is an experienced cock sucker. In no time at all, my dildo was gleaming with his saliva and all his arse cream had been cleaned off. I nodded at the bowl.

"Re-cycling time!" I grinned.

Richard picked up the bowl and emptied it into his mouth.

"Don't swallow," I instructed him. I reached over and gripped Alec by the ear. He yelped, but shuffled towards me on his knees.

"Have you ever tasted cum before?" I asked him, and he shook his head violently.

"Another condition of me not writing to the church is your total obedience, " I snapped. "Open your mouth!"

Alec obeyed instantly, and I touched Richard on the shoulder.

"You know what to do," I told him, giving him a surreptitious wink and a nod of approval.

Richard moved closer to Alec and positioned his mouth above Alec's open orifice. He began to dribble his cum into Alec's mouth. The young man spluttered, and tried to shake his head, but I'd anticipated that, and I was holding his head tightly, so that Richard's aim was true. All his cum ended up in Alec's mouth.

He looked up at me and I nodded. Richard then lowered his face and kissed Alec full on the mouth.

"Don't struggle," I warned the young man. "Richard won't break the kiss until you've swallowed everything.

I felt Alec go rigid. Then his shoulders slumped and Richard's head came up. Alec's mouth was empty. I relaxed my grip on his head, and he looked at me.

"That was intense," he said in a voice thick with emotion. "I'm afraid, I've made a mess on your floor."

We all looked down between Alec's thighs. There was a puddle of cum on the wooden floor. Alec had obviously enjoyed his first milking experience. I smiled at him.

"Well, you've avoided your first ever pegging," I told him, "but I hope you remember the house rule I mentioned earlier?"

Alec blushed and got his head down. He began to lick his cum up from the wooden floor. In the meantime, I locked Richard back up. He looked at me in amazement.

"Yes, I know," I said in answer to his unspoken question. "I'll clean and shave you later on. Right now, we're all going to buy Alec a cock lock."

Alec, who had finished lapping up his cum, looked at me and grinned.

The adult store that Richard and I patronise is in the next town, for obvious reasons. Both Richard and I are respectable people, and we never visit the sex shop in our own town. We are always very discrete when we attend the local fetish club.

In a matter of hours, we were back in number two, Ramsey Street, and I had washed and shaved my cuckold and supervised his sterilizing of his cock lock. There was a satisfying 'click' as I locked him away again for a week, and then I turned to Alec.

"As I told you, I don't have time to take you on permanently," I informed him. "But I simply can't have you touching yourself and stimulating that pathetic cock of yours. You will be shaved and locked away until next week. Then you may present yourself next Saturday, and you will undergo exactly the same treatment as my cuckold. Is that acceptable, or do I have to inform the church authorities of your disgusting habits?"

"Oh, no. Please don't do that," Alec whined. "Your plan is perfectly acceptable. But..."

He faltered.

"But what?" I demanded.

He blushed.

"But... um... do I have to have that thing up my bottom? I've never had anything like that before. I don't know if I can manage that."

"Nonsense," I scoffed, secretly thrilled that Alec was so obviously a virgin. "It will sting like fuck the first couple of times, but you'll soon get used to it."

Alec had the good sense to remain silent, and I set to, to wash and shave him. When he was pink and smooth, (and quite hard too!) I took his new black silicon cock lock out of its' box and offered it up to his cock.

I'd made him buy the medium sized sheath. There was plenty of time for downsizing later! But even at four inches, Alec's cock was too big to fit into his new sheath. He looked at me in concern.

I grabbed his balls and squeezed them hard, twisting them viciously as I did so. Alec yelped in pain and his cock drooped instantly. I quickly fitted his sheath and locked it on.

He looked down proudly at his new chastity device and grinned.

"Thank you," he said, his eyes brimming with tears. "That feels so good!"

I dismissed Alec with the instruction that he was to report back to me a week from today, at eleven o'clock sharp, when he would be milked and introduced to the pleasures of pegging. He blushed a lot more, and scurried back to his house as fast as his legs (and his new cock lock!) would allow.

I took Richard to the club again on Saturday night. It was unusually quiet, but we decided to stay and watch a caning and paddling exhibition, given by a visiting dominatrix. She was incredibly skilful and as well as the submissive that she brought with her, she used two volunteers from the audience as well.

She had quite an impressive number of watchers by the time her demonstration finished, one of whom had sidled up to me and we began chatting. It turned out that he was a swinger who was visiting with his wife. She had already been snapped up, and he was looking for a fuck before they left the club.

I thought it impolite to turn him down, and I explained about Richard. My potential beau agreed to let my cuckold watch, and was even more pleased when I offered Richard's fluffing service.

It wasn't the best fuck I've ever had, but he was vigorous and enthusiastic, and he managed to cum twice which meant that Richard had a large cream pie to eat before we went to sleep that night.

Sunday is always a lazy day in our household. Richard goes out early to get the papers, and if the weather is good enough, I read them in the garden whilst he prepares and cooks Sunday lunch.

It was another glorious day, and so I was back on the patio, with the papers, my pipe and a glass of something cold and fizzy when I became aware of Richard approaching. I put the paper down and looked at him.

He wasn't alone. Standing by his side was what I can only describe as a human ball. She was barely five foot tall, but she was almost as wide. Richard introduced her.

"Olwen, this is Theresa. She's moving in to number one next week," he began.

I took off my sunglasses to better see our new neighbour. My first impression was that she was one of the most strikingly attractive women I'd seen in a long time. My second impression was that I'd never seen such an inviting pair of tits. They were gigantic!

Theresa put out her hand, and we shook.

"I'm very pleased to meet you," she said in a deliciously soft, sexy drawl. "A lady pipe smoker, I see. How very bohemian!"

"Where are your manners, Richard?" I snapped. "Offer Theresa a drink!"

He blushed, and when she accepted, he scurried off to get our new neighbour a glass. I indicated a spare sun lounger. It was sturdily made, so nothing untoward occurred when Theresa settled her vast body on it.

"This is a series of coincidences," she smiled at me, and I looked at her with an expression that showed that I didn't understand what she meant.

Theresa picked up my pipe from the table where I'd left it and took a couple of puffs.

"Not bad," she said thoughtfully. "I tend to use cigars myself, but I can see the attraction in a pipe. Especially one as dainty as this. I might have to consider buying a similar one. This tobacco is very tasty. What is it?"

I sensed that she was uncomfortable with the way things were going, and that she was rambling on about my tobacco rather than coming to the point. So I reached over and plucked my pipe from between her lips. There were lipstick stains on the stem, and I tasted her as I put it back in my own mouth.

"Never mind that," I said sternly. "Just cut to the chase. What is it you came here to say?"

"I travelled down here yesterday, to sign the completion papers on the house tomorrow," Theresa explained. "I booked into the Travel Lodge in town, because I have an interview for a job on Monday too. Tomorrow," she corrected herself.

"Anyway, I was at a loose end last night, and I asked the receptionist at the Travel Lodge if there was anywhere that a single woman could get some action around here."

My internal warning buzzer went off in my head. I knew Yvonne, the receptionist at the Travel Lodge. She was a Hot Wife like me. I had the good sense not to say anything, and Theresa looked as if she was about to continue when Richard came back with a glass of fizz for her on a tray. He also topped me up.

We both ignored him, and he disappeared back into the house.

"You have him well trained," Theresa said, raising he glass to mine. We clinked and I giggled.

"Yvonne sent you to the club last night, didn't she?" I asked, and Theresa nodded.

"I enjoyed that demonstration," she admitted, "although I must confess I prefer doing to watching. I noticed you got picked up towards the end. Was he any good?"

"He was only so-so," I admitted. "But he did cum twice, so Richard got his cream pie eventually."

"He's your cuckold?" Theresa asked, sipping her fizz.

"Yes. I've been a Hot Wife for all but two years of our marriage," I told her. "Unfortunately, I don't have a regular boyfriend at the moment. I take what I can get when I can get it."

"You and me both," agreed Theresa. "I had a long-term partner back where I used to live. He suddenly decided that waiting at home to reclaim me after I'd been out to get fucked wasn't for him any longer. So I'm truly single now, and have been for a month or so. I'm gagging for cock."

She looked at me expectantly. I smiled. "You and me both!"

She giggled at my use of the same phrase she had used moments before, and we clinked glasses again.

"We should join forces and go on the prowl together," I suggested.

Theresa grinned. "And maybe if we don't find a pair of suitable cocks, we could pleasure each other?" she asked hopefully.

"I bat for both sides," I admitted and smiled when Theresa giggled, "So do I!"

"What I need is a cuckold to tease and humiliate," Theresa continued. "Just like your Richard. Someone to make me look respectable for the benefit of the vanilla majority. As I said, I've got an interview tomorrow. If I get the job, I reckon I'll be able to spot someone suitable."

"What is the job you're going for?" I asked.

"It's on the check-out at Tesco's" Theresa answered. "It means I get to interact with the public, and I seem to have the knack of spotting potential cuckolds. I'm sure I'll soon have someone equivalent to your Richard."

"Well, good luck," I replied, raising my glass to her. "You must stay for lunch."

She smiled and dipped her head in gratitude and acceptance.

"Richard!" I called, and he came out immediately, wearing his frilly apron. Theresa and I collapsed into helpless giggles.

Lunch was a riotous affair. I told Theresa everything about our lifestyle. Richard, who loves humiliation, was an enthusiastic participant in our discussion. I made him show Theresa how I keep him in chastity, and she howled with laughter, first at the pair of powder blue panties I'd dressed him in that morning, and then at the sight of his pink silicon cock lock.

I could tell that Richard was turned on by Theresa's mocking laughter, and I decided to turn the screw even tighter.

"We'll have coffee on the patio," I told my cuckold. "Go and put a pot of coffee on, and then bring my pie rack out into the garden. Ms. Theresa would like a smoke."

I have about half a dozen pipes, although I tend to prefer my long stemmed lady churchwarden. Richard presented Theresa with my pipe rack and she chose my Dublin, which had a lovely red and black patterned stem, known as the Dracula pipe. When I told her this, her eyes lit up.

"It's beautiful," she said stuffing the bowl with my favourite aromatic tobacco. "I'm going to get myself one of these little beauties."

We both lit up and when Richard brought the coffee out, I allowed him to sit between us to drink his. His face was a picture. His smoking fetish was being satisfied by two pipe smoking women. I spoil him sometimes.

Theresa got the job following her interview, and she popped round on Monday evening. She was going back home to supervise the removal company, and she promised to be back in good time for "a weekend's prowling" down at the club.

In fact, she came back on the Thursday afternoon, but as she wasn't due to pick up the keys to number one until the following day, I invited her to stay the night with us. I didn't understand when she didn't accept immediately.

"It's no problem," I explained. "We do have a second bedroom, you know."

Theresa blushed.

"That's just it," she said shyly. "I don't think that I could cope on my own, knowing that you were in bed with your cuckold on the other side of the wall."

I giggled.

"You silly bitch," I said, my smile robbing my words of any offence. "When I mentioned the spare room, that's where the cuckold will sleep. He'll be the one on the other side of the wall hearing us getting to know one another better!"

Theresa blushed again.

"Oh, thank fuck for that," she smiled. "Ever since I met you, I've wanted to have sex with you. I must have jilled myself off at least twenty times thinking about being fucked by you."

My clit tingled, and I reached out and took her hand. She allowed me to slip her hand up my skirt, and when she realised that I had no underwear on (I haven't worn knickers for years) her instinct took over and she slid a finger into my ever eager cunt.

She moved closer and we kissed. Her lips were hot, full and sweet and she knew how to use her tongue too. We managed to extract ourselves eventually, and both of us were panting.

"Upstairs. Now," I said breathlessly, and we hurried up to my bedroom, hand in hand.

We undressed each other, and I caught my breath as Theresa's naked form appeared before me. As I've mentioned, I'm bi-sexual, and whilst I would always prefer cock, I do have a soft spot for big, beautiful women.

That soft spot is situated between my legs, and Theresa found it almost straight away. We collapsed onto my bed, and she began to finger me whilst I suckled one of her mammoth tits.

Her nipples were amazing. Rosy pink in colour, they were long, thick and very sensitive. Theresa moaned sensuously as I raked my teeth down the length of first one, then the other.

"I love tit play," she gasped, and she squealed as I bit her nipple, hard enough to stimulate her, but not so hard as to cause too much pain.

We broke apart long enough for me to get my harness and strap-on out of my toy box, and she helped me to strap on. Theresa sucked my dick for a few moments, then released me and lay on her back with her short, fat legs wide apart.

"Fuck me please, Olwen," she gasped, pulling me down onto her by my tits.

I lay on her and held my rubber cock. I wiped it up and down her cunt slit a few times, transferring some of her juice onto my cock. When I put it in her, she groaned in pleasure and brought her mouth up to mine for a long wet kiss.

Theresa wasn't one to just lie there and get fucked. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in tighter and then she clamped down on my strap-on. I felt her hands on my arse, and then a thick finger pushed at my hole. It slid in and the sensation was fantastic.

My tits were squashed up against Theresa's gigantic pair, and as I moved in and out of her, our nipples rubbed against one another. Theresa was moaning constantly now, finger fucking my arsehole, and pleasuring me almost as much as I was pleasuring her.

Our kisses were frantic, involving lots of tongue and copious exchanges of saliva. She tasted hot and sweet, and she was an excellent tongue sucker. We both had several preliminary orgasms, but we were working towards a final, mutual one, and our movements were just perfectly coordinated.

As I thrust into her, so she would push up, her huge belly slapping against mine. My breath was ragged and Theresa was panting like a bitch on heat. We were both almost there.

I bottomed out inside her and made a couple of jerks forward without withdrawing at all. It was enough. We both came simultaneously, and when I started to squirt, that tipped Theresa over the edge, and she copied me. We were both drenched and the bed linen was soaking too. The bedroom stank of cunt. It was a long time since I'd had such a vigorous fuck.

When we'd calmed down, Theresa kissed me softly.

"That was intense," she said with a shy smile. "I love the feeling of your strap-on inside me. It's so different to man cock."

"Well it doesn't go soft and plop out when I've finished," I grinned. "I love man cock too, but there's something about strap-on fucking that I love so much. I hope this will become a regular part of our play, even when we've found you a boyfriend."

"It most certainly will," Theresa agreed, and I felt her clamp down on me again. "As long as we can be fucking one another, I'm in no rush to find a real cock. Next time, I'll strap on and fuck you, if you like?"

"I like," I smiled. "How do you feel about anal? I love being fucked up the arse."

Theresa blushed.

"It's an ambition of mine," she confessed. "I'm an anal virgin. When your arse is as big as mine, it takes a particularly long cock, or dildo, to actually penetrate me. I've had fingers up there, and I love being rimmed, but I've never actually been fucked up my arse. Do you think you would take my anal cherry?"

It was a request I just couldn't refuse. I promised to fuck Theresa up the arse over the weekend, and I also gave her the opportunity to watch Richard being milked. She was equally enthusiastic about that, and so we arranged for her to come round and watch me milking my cuckold before giving her arse to me. At this point, I was so excited about the prospect of a weekend of fucking that I totally forgot about my arrangement with Alec.

Theresa was busy the following day. She collected the keys to her new house early on the Friday morning, and the removal company arrived soon after, so that most of the morning was spent supervising the removal men taking her furniture into number one.

I supplied tea and coffee for everyone as they worked, and by mid-afternoon, Theresa was moved in, and the big lorry departed. I was sitting on the patio, smoking, when I heard Theresa calling me over the garden fence.

"Are you busy?" she asked, and I shook my head. She was only visible from the nose up. The fence is quite high, and as I've mentioned, Theresa is only as tall as she is wide.

"Come on over," I offered. "I believe that we arranged for me to help you out with something. I know we said the weekend, but there's no time like the present, and I'm getting too warm out here in the sun. My bedroom's much cooler."

Ten minutes later we were both naked in my bedroom. Theresa's eyes widened in anticipation as she watched me slide my longest dildo into place in my strap-on harness.

"Fuck me! That's massive," she murmured. "You'll split me in two when you shove that up my arse."