Everybody Needs Good Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her. "Don't worry," I reassured her. "I'll lube you up properly first, and I'll be very gentle. I won't put it in all the way if you don't want me to."

Theresa blushed.

"But I do want you to," she said softly. "I want to be properly arse fucked. I've read that when it's done properly, a woman can achieve an orgasm whilst taking it up the arse. That's what I'd like."

I pushed her down onto my bed and lay down on top of her. We kissed and I began to finger her. Then she latched onto one of my nipples and began to suckle. It got me nice and wet, and I eased my cock into her cunt.

When I bottomed out in her, she drew in a breath.

"Oh my word," she gasped. "You're all the way in!"

I kissed the tip of her nose and then I licked her lips.

"Let's get this dildo nice and slick with cunt cream, and then I'll put it up your bum," I said, beginning to saw in and out of her sopping cunt.

Theresa wrapped her sturdy legs around me and locked me in.

"I can't believe how lucky I am," she panted as I fucked her. "What fun to have a neighbour like you."

In no time at all, Theresa was on the edge.

"Just keep it there, Olwen," she gasped. "Yes, that's it. Fuck me deep, darling! Oh yes! Ye...essss! YESS!"

Her whole massive body quivered, and I held on for dear life as she rode out her first orgasm. She kissed me gratefully, sucking my tongue deep into her warm wet mouth. When we came up for air, she looked at me with her big green eyes and whispered,

"I'm ready. Please fuck me up the arse."

I pulled out of her and reached for the tube of lube that I'd left on my bedside table.

"Get on your knees as if we're going to sixty nine," I ordered her. "I'll lube your arse first, and then we'll see how much of my cock you can take up your shit chute."

Theresa giggled as she scrambled into position, and as I pressed a dollop of lube against her pucker, I felt she gurgle with joy as she took the tip of my cock in her mouth and tasted herself.

For an anal virgin, Theresa was not as tight as I would have expected. My finger slid in easily and I lubed the walls of her arse copiously. I used most of the tube inside her and I also put a generous amount all around her puckered hole. Then I was ready.

Theresa balanced herself on her huge forearms and looked back at me.

"Thank you for this," she said softly. "You can't know how long I've waited to try anal."

"Be careful what you wish for," I warned her. "I've used a ton of lube, but this is going to hurt, believe me. We'll take it slow, don't worry. And you stop me if it gets too bad ok?"

She smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Do it," she urged. "Stick that cock up my arse and take my cherry."

She pulled her massive arse cheeks apart and her arsehole glistened into view. I held the shaft of my dildo and lined it up against her pucker. I felt her push back onto me, and the tip eased her hole open and I put the first couple of inches into her.

"Oof!" she gasped. "That stings!"

I let her get used to the sensation for a few seconds, then I pushed forward a bit more. The lube helped, but it was still quite an effort to get past the inflexible hole.

Theresa moaned. "Ow! Oh fuck, I'm splitting in two. Ouch! Hang on Olwen. It hurts too much. Wait a sec..."

I bucked my hips and felt another couple of inches slide into her. The worst was over, and her arsehole clamped around the shaft of my dildo.

"Oh, god! That feels lovely," Theresa gasped. "Is it in all the way?"

"No. You've got about as much again to take," I advised her. "Do you want me to stop, or shall I..."

Theresa bucked backwards, impaling herself fully on my dildo. Her arse cheeks slapped against my thighs.

"Woo! Hoo!" she crowed. "I'm being arse fucked! Do me, Olwen! Fuck me like a slut!"

Who am I to refuse such a delicious offer? I began gently, and Theresa balanced herself on her huge forearms. I gripped her round the waist and started to fuck her more vigorously. Her massive tits were swinging wildly as I slammed into her.

"Tits!" she gasped. "Grab my tits and give my nipples some attention!"

I reached around and gripped both of her nipples in my hands. They were as hard as bullets. I pinched both of them and tugged them down. Theresa howled.

"Oh, fucking hell! Yes! Pinch them harder, Olwen. Hurt me!"

Keeping my grip on one nipple, I slapped her right tit. She moaned and he whole body shook. I repeated the slap, harder, and the sound reverberated around the bedroom. I continued to fuck her and slap her tit at the same time.

Theresa grunted in agony.

"Don't stop!" she gasped, her breath ragged. "Fuck my arse! Make me cum!"

The sweat was pouring off me as I slammed in and out of her tight arsehole. She had taken all ten inches of my strap-on without too much trouble, and now that she was no longer an anal virgin, I imagined that I'd be arse fucking her a lot more in the future.

Theresa felt the beginnings of yet another orgasm building up. She began to finger herself as I fucked her arse and slapped her tit. I was on the edge myself. Theresa's dam burst and she squirted pungent cunt cum everywhere. That set me off and I slammed into her arse and Theresa clamped down on my strap-on as my own orgasm coursed through me.

We collapsed onto the bed, gasping for breath. I pulled out of Theresa and my strap-on glistened with her arse juice.

"You did it, you clever girl!" Theresa laughed. "You gave me an orgasm by fucking my arse. I wish I'd done anal earlier. It was fantastic."

We went into the shower together, and kissed and fingered a lot more as we cleaned each other. Then wearing only bath robes, I took my new next-door neighbour down to the conservatory, calling out to Richard to bring us both a cold drink as we passed the kitchen.

We'd settled down in the warm conservatory and Theresa was telling me that she was now on the prowl in earnest.

"I want to find myself a husband, whom I intend to cuckold straight away, " she said with a wicked smile, "and I also need a lover with a nice big, thick cock. My lesbian side is already being well looked after," she added with a wink. I chuckled.

"We'll go down to the club together tomorrow night," I said. "I can't promise that you'll find either a cuckold or a permanent lover, but I do know there are several well-endowed gentleman members, many of whom have a thing for Big Beautiful Women."

"I don't want to overstay my welcome," Theresa said. "My arse is still stinging from that fucking you gave it. I'm going home now to relax in a nice warm bath. I'll pop round tomorrow about midday, if that's OK with you? I can't wait to see you milk Richard and peg him."

She went back upstairs, returning a few minutes later fully dressed.

"I left your bathrobe in the bedroom," she said, kissing me goodbye. "See you tomorrow.

When she'd gone, Richard made himself known.

"She's going to be a lovely neighbour," he said with a smile. "I couldn't help overhearing what she intends to do. What do you think about introducing her to Alec? He's definitely cuckold material."

"Richard, you are a fucking genius," I smiled. "What a splendid idea. You deserve a reward. We'll go to bed early tonight and I'll sit on your face and wriggle. You know how you love it when I squirt into your mouth."

I was as good as my word, and Richard got a real good soaking from my cunt cum. He really is an excellent cunt worshipper, so we both enjoyed our session.

Alec presented himself as instructed at eleven o'clock on Saturday morning. Richard brought him into the conservatory where I was enjoying a mid-morning cigar.

Richard had obviously prepped Alec, because he sank to his knees in front of me and said meekly,

"Alec-the-wanker reporting for inspection, milking and pegging as instructed, Mistress Olwen."

I blew a mouthful of smoke in his face and looked him in the eye.

"That's no longer your nickname," I informed him. "How can you be Alec-the-wanker when you're cock locked? From now on you will be known as Submissive Alec. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Olwen. I am Submissive Alec," he repeated, just as the front door bell rang.

Alec looked disappointed, but I merely smiled.

"Stand up and take off all your clothes," I told him, and he was sufficiently in the zone to do exactly as he was told. Richard went to answer the door, and when he returned, it was with an excited looking Theresa.

Her face was a picture when she saw that she was not the only visitor.

"Oh. Am I interrupting something?" she asked.

"Not at all," I smiled, extending my foot and tapping Alec's swollen balls with my stockinged feet.

"This is Mistress Theresa," I informed him. "Introduce yourself."

Alec turned around to face the newcomer, and he gasped.

"G... good morning, Mistress Theresa," he stammered. "I'm Submissive Alec."

"Are you indeed," she answered with a huge grin. "And why are you wearing that sheath on your tiny little cock?"

"I used to be Alec-the-wanker," he admitted, blushing deeply. "Mistress Olwen has put me in chastity. I am due to be milked this morning."

"And?" I said in a menacing growl.

"I'm supposed to take Mistress Olwen's strap-on cock up my bottom," he concluded, his face scarlet with embarrassment and humiliation.

"He's such an insignificant waste of time, that I totally forgot about having him here, Theresa dear," I smiled. "Now I find myself with not only a cuckold to milk and peg. I've got to do the same to Submissive Alec. I don't know how I'm going to manage them both."

I winked at her, and she caught on straight away. She sat down beside me and opened her bag.

Look what I bought this morning," she said, showing me a replica of my Peterson Dracula pipe. "I loved smoking yours so much I just had to have one for myself. Isn't it beautiful? I love the red and black mottled stem."

She looked up sharply as Alec uttered a low moan. I grinned and nudged her.

"Ask him why he acquired the name Alec-the-wanker," I suggested, and Theresa arched her eyebrows in an unasked question.

"Mistress Olwen caught me watching her smoke her pipe," he confessed. "I had my little cock out and I was rubbing it. Mistress caught me and that's why I'm in chastity. I no longer fit the nickname Alec-the-wanker, because I can't rub my little cock any more."

Theresa sniggered.

"You like to watch ladies smoke, do you?" she asked.

"Yes I do," admitted Alec. His cock was twitching, despite the chastity device he was wearing, and I winked at Theresa again.

"Have you ever milked a submissive?" I asked.

"Never," she replied with a straight face. "My last partner went off the idea of sharing me with other men. But even when I was fucking around, he wasn't submissive enough to let me milk him. I think I'd like to try my hand at it."

Alec groaned again, and I looked at him.

"How are your balls?" I asked, cupping the tiny orbs and squeezing them. He yelped.

"Well they feel pretty full to me," I said to Theresa with a smile. "Do you want me to teach you how to milk a submissive? It's not difficult."

"Yes please," she replied eagerly. "Can I peg him afterwards too?"

"Oh the pleasure of being milked always has to be paid for," I said with a grin. "If he cums, he has to take the strap-on up his arse in return."

"Anything. I'll do anything for you, Mistress Theresa," Alec whined. "I've never been, what did you call it? Pegged? I've never been pegged before. It would be an honour to take your rubber cock up my bottom."

Theresa was a natural. She copied all my actions, jamming a finger up Alec's arse and finding his prostate, which she proceeded to stimulate. Being so inexperienced, Alec wasn't able to hold back for very long, and in no time at all, he'd cum into the glass bowl that was set out to catch his cum.

Richard took a bit longer to cum, but he added his week's worth of cum to Alec's deposit in the bowl, and I used my index finger to mix the two lots of cum. Richard cleaned my finger and then I made him take a mouthful out of the bowl. He dribbled it into Alec's mouth, and then Alec emptied the bowl and gave Richard a mouthful of cum.

Then it was time for their pegging. Both Theresa and I strapped on. I allowed her to use one of my smaller dildos. Richard was used to being pegged, so he took his usual eight inch ribbed one.

Before we started, Theresa and I loaded our pipes and lit up. Then we placed my cuckold and the new submissive opposite one another. Their faces were mere inches apart.

"Feel free to kiss one another whilst you are being pegged," I told them. I helped Theresa lube Alec's virgin arse. He moaned continuously as I massaged the lube into his arse, so I gave him a few hefty smacks and he soon shut up.

"Hold your cock and line it up with his pucker," I told Theresa. She did as instructed, and Alec started to tremble. Theresa swatted his arse cheeks.

"Hold still, bitch!" she snarled.

"Just push the tip in, and hold it there," I said to Theresa, and when she nodded that she'd done as I asked, I had a quick check. She was perfectly lined up. I gave her a quick kiss.

"Perfect," I told her, going round behind Richard and doing exactly the same as she had done, except, of course, Richard wasn't lubed.

"Now, on three, thrust forward," I told Theresa. "One, two, three!"

Our simultaneous thrust got us both deep inside our respective partners. It also had the effect of pushing them forward so that Alec's high pitched yelp of pain was almost immediately silenced as Richard's lips crashed into Alec's open mouth. They didn't break the kiss. and Theresa and I pegged them both until they started to leak pre-cum.

That was nearly six months ago. A lot has happened since.

The church, aware of Rev. Horace's shortcomings, decided in its' wisdom that not only was a new vicar needed, but that he should have the assistance of a curate too. That meant that Alec would have to move out of number three when the two men arrived

He wasn't too put out, because by that time, Theresa had informed him that he was going to marry her, and that she was to be his Hot Wife.

Alec was thrilled and set about arranging the wedding, which would be conducted by the new vicar, assisted by his curate. As he was used to the workings of the church, he was able to set the ball in motion, even before the new incumbent and his assistant were in place.

"All I need now is a boyfriend to make Alec a proper cuckold," Theresa told me one night about a month before the wedding. We were in her house, and Alec was kneeling between us, holding a tray which contained our drinks and an ashtray. I was smoking a beautifully mellow Diablo cigar. Theresa was puffing on her pipe. She hadn't let the bowl go cold since purchasing it, and I must admit, she smoked it in the most sensual way. She turned me on, so fuck knows how smoking fetish Alec was coping seeing his Hot Wife to be with a pipe almost constantly between her lips.

And then things really did fall into place. The new vicar arrived, together with his curate who happened to be his cousin. Confusingly, they were both named William, so in no time at all, the vicar was being addressed as Father William, whist the curate went by the title of Brother.

They were both originally from the West Indies, and naturally, they were both black. The wedding was only a fortnight away when they arrived, and so they sought a meeting with the bride and groom-to-be as a matter of urgency.

I was going to be Theresa's Matron-of-Honour, so I was present at the meeting too, When I was introduced to them, I nearly swooned. They were both in their middle forties I estimated. They were built more like gladiators than clergy men and their lilting accents had my clit twitching as if it was wired up to the mains.

Theresa sent Alec out to get drinks. Both men asked for rum, and when Alec confessed that they had none in the house, Theresa gave him an angry look, and sent him out to the supermarket to remedy his failure.

After he'd gone, Father William chuckled.

"I do like a lady who knows what she wants," he said in his beautiful deep voice.

"Oh I get what I want Father," replied Theresa, licking her lips. "And so does Olwen. We don't allow our men to dictate to us. In fact, we tell them what to do."

"Praise the Lord," smirked Father William. He looked at his cousin and winked. "I do believe that the Good Lord has delivered us into the hands of two lost sheep, Brother," he said gravely. "I think these two ladies will need a lot of spiritual help."

I looked at Theresa and giggled. She nodded.

"Yes Father," she admitted. "Both Olwen and I need a lot of seeing-to!"

Alec returned with a bottle of rum to find his Hot Wife to be bouncing up and down on Brother William's thick black cock. I would have explained the situation to him, but my mouth was full of Father William's equally huge cock.

Sensibly, Alec went into the kitchen, poured the drinks, and waited to be summoned to serve them.

The wedding was a great success. After the evening party, Theresa and her new cuckold, and my cuckold and I came back to our house at number two Ramsey Street. We were accompanied by Father William and his curate, Brother William. Both priests liked to be fluffed before they fucked us, and the evening ended with two chains being formed.

Theresa had strapped on and was pegging her cuckold whilst Father William fucked her up the arse. I was deep in Richard's arse whilst simultaneously accommodating Brother William up my own arse. We kept this up until the early hours, and we all went to bed sore, but extremely satisfied.

Church attendance has increased since the arrival of the new clergy. Richard, Theresa and I are now regular attendees. The sermons are boring as fuck, but the pastoral care Theresa and I get makes up for that. It literally is fucking heavenly,