Everybody Wants My Wife

Story Info
I imagine my wife being taken by everyone at the party.
1k words
3.83
17.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone wants to be near her. I don't blame them because I do too. My wife Marisa, at 46 years old, is still the hottest woman in the room.

We have these neighborhood get-togethers a couple of times a year. It's an opportunity to get just a little dressed up and spend some time away from kids and jobs and the other worries of living. Have a drink or two, some potluck nosh, and catch up with what everyone has been up to.

I'm over by the island in the kitchen, looking into the living room. Tonight she's wearing a hunter green dress with pleats on the bottom half, down to just about the knee. The shoulders are bare with a plunging neckline showing a generous taste of cleavage. Her petite frame looks as magnificent as it did the day we met.

Marisa is standing talking to our neighbor, Leon. I'm chuckling to myself because he's trying so hard not to let his eyes wander down to her chest. He's focused on her eyes, locked in conversation. Oops! A little glance and he's back to her eyes again. Oh go ahead, Leon. Take a good look. You know you want to.

Indulging in a little fantasy, I imagine Marisa looking up at him and pulling the top of her dress to the sides, exposing one bare breast, then the other. Leon looks at her with lust and leans down to start sucking on them, trying to devote equal time to each.

Now I'm imagining her reaching over and rubbing his crotch. I can see the ecstasy on his face as his eyes close. She undoes his fly and reaches inside.

I'm snapped back to reality by our host, Angie, who has come to get some more chips.

"You OK over here, Nick?" she asks. "The party's over there."

"Ah, you know me, Angie. More of an observer than a participant."

"Oh, you like to watch, do you?" she laughs.

"I do!" I answer with a chuckle.

"Marisa looks great."

"She does, doesn't she?"

Angie smiles. "I love the way you look at her. Still in love after all this time."

"Completely."

Angie goes back to the living room, and now her husband Frank has joined Marisa and Leon. Frank works with Marisa but I hope the office is left out of their conversation.

In my mind, she has pulled Leon's cock out and started stroking him with her left hand. With her right hand, she traces the bulge in Frank's pants and looks up at him mischievously. Frank can't take it and opens his belt, unzips, and drops trou. Angie grabs his swollen dick and is now pumping both of them. As she pulls on them, they start rubbing her tits and she giggles with delight. She's really enjoying all this attention. Each in turn leans down and kisses her deeply.

Back in the real world again, Angie comes over to the group and pulls Marisa away to gossip on the couch. They are talking animatedly, but I can't hear what they're discussing. Maybe something about the women in the yoga class they take together.

As they talk, Angie touches Marisa's knee. She starts running a finger gently up the inside of my wife's thigh. Marisa shivers and slowly pulls her dress up, encouraging Angie to go further. Up, up, up goes the bottom of the dress until she is fully exposed. She isn't wearing panties tonight. Marisa spreads her legs and Angie bends down and starts licking her inner thighs, working her way up to the glory that is Marisa's sweet pussy. Next thing I know, Angie's face is buried in that cunt that I have gotten lost in so often myself. The taste is intoxicating, I know.

Jeremy, another neighbor, comes over to the couch to ask our hostess something. Again, I can't make out the conversation. But oh, wait...Did I just see my wife sneak a glance at his crotch? Go ahead, hon, it's right there! Right at eye level.

As Angie makes tongue swirls around her clit, Marisa pulls out Jeremy's thick cock. Oh, it's a big one! Her eyes widen as she opens her mouth and licks up and down his shaft. Don't forget the balls, honey, don't forget the balls! She doesn't, of course, because she is an expert at this. She moans and pulls Angie's head in closer, wrapping her incredible legs around her friend's back, as she takes Jeremy's dick all the way into her panting mouth. The look on Jeremy's face says it all. He has died and gone to heaven.

Other guests make their way over to the couch and soon Marisa is fully naked and her body is engulfed in a melange of hands, tongues, and lips. Men, women, everyone wants a piece. She has a cock in each hand (I don't even know whose at this point), while she continues to suck on Jeremy's. Angie is still working on her cunt, while another friend eats her asshole. Hands fondle her boobs. Other men stand to the side, jerking themselves off. Soon, with a loud groan, Jeremy spurts in her mouth and she swallows all of it. One of the jerk-off guys brings his member to her face and she sucks him to completion as well. He must have been pretty close to the edge to start with, because he cums quickly, leaving her free to start on another. The two men she's been handjobbing both spurt simultaneously. The moaning and cumming all over her is a spectacular sight. Marisa starts shaking and my own penis is straining against the fabric of my underwear as I imagine the orgasm that is racing through her whole being.

"Hey, hon," I hear Marisa call. She is now by herself on the couch, and she pats the seat next to her, signaling me to come over. I grin and go sit with her.

She asks, "Have you been fantasizing about me making it with everyone here again?"

I smile and look into her eyes. "Yeah."

"Good," she says. "Me too."

She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me.

"Let's go home."

And that's where the real party began.