All Comments on 'Everybody's Angel'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 7 years ago
Good read

Thanks, I enjoyed it. The character was different, and I liked the combination of public sex and virginity. I linked to your other story about Shelby which was also good. Write more in the first time genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whoa...

Super hot! I loved it. ;-)

RumRumalmost 7 years ago
Oh. My. god/godess.

I cannot think of relevant superlatives to express my love of this story!! I loved the visuals. I loved the way I was party to her thoughts and feelings. I especially loved how I was drawn into her sensory experiences during, as well as, before and after her 'encounters". I will, without a doubt, be looking into more of your writing...although I cannot fathom that they will be as sublime as this tale!

p_white98p_white98about 5 years ago
great writing

Great to hear from a woman's perspective and that you don't use the standard script for the fucking scenes. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
1276 Followers
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...