All Comments on 'Everyday Evie'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Omart57Omart5710 months ago

Loved this one, R! Thanks for posting!

bigbob2406bigbob240610 months ago

Very nice.Thank you very much!I

Fireguy1956Fireguy195610 months ago

As always, another great story. Keep up the great work!

FireFox59FireFox5910 months ago

Enjoyed the story.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Oh my, a romance, AND a BTB at the end. Thank you for an amazing treat! 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Sometimes our offspring have valid lessons to teach us!

5

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Loved the story except for the beating granny panties took, lol. Guess I'm just so old that grannies are what still turn me on. So glad that Everyday Evie didn't go with the butt floss. Otherwise, a wonderful sweet story where everybody had a happy ending, except maybe for Jerry. Yeah, he got what he deserved. *****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

another awesome story

oldsage_1oldsage_110 months ago

Oh my! Another R410a romance! *Well done* my friend, *well done* indeed! 😉

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story ! From the dedicated one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WONDERFUL, 10 stars. Jerry got his, the rotten whoremaster. Art got his, too; a real woman, his loving wife. I wish she would have given him another child of his own. She would be a loving mommy the second time around! Too bad Jerry's whore doesn't get knocked-up, or receive a fatal disease...

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you.

des911des91110 months ago

Great story, well done.

linnearlinnear10 months ago

Wonderful story as always.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragon10 months ago

What a great love story. Keep up to good work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

all right!...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a good story, but it really needs an editor to go over it. For example you said, “bob bons”, when you probably meant, “bonbons”. There are a few places with the wrong word. There are also punctuation errors.

I wasn’t bothered by your use of asterisks to indicate emphasis, but that emphasis was mostly unnecessary. I think that the story would be just as good without the emphasis. If you’d like to indicate emphasis in a more conventional way, I believe that Literotica supports italics.

Finally, I think that an editor could help you improve your prose. I think that a little polish would be good, not major changes.

I’ve enjoyed your writing, and I hope that you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lisa loves it, great story. Eyes misted a little bit at the beginning. I miss him everyday.

EVLoverEVLover10 months ago

Thank you for a delightful story.

I’m happy for Evie and Art that they still have a satisfying sex life in their 70s.

My wife and I are both in our 70s and are please that we, too, can still get it on in an enjoyable manner on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Im only halfway through and so far it's really good, but i just can't get over the pizza and milk situation OMG who does that?! Soinds horrible

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit10 months ago

Nice story. Evie's self-realization was uplifting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Three hundred dollar a year clothing allowance? Seriously? So...two to three pairs of Duluth Trading firehose work pants, and go commando without a bra or top of any kind? Or two pairs of decent suit pants? Seriously a decent bra can be well over $100. Clothing is freaking expensive, unless we're talking inexpensive jeans and t-shirts, or (and I've done this when I had to, so no judgement, but it's not practical for a business to expect it) looking through the Goodwill racks for acceptable options. You can't buy a well-made *suit* for $300. Something manageable, for men? Maybe. For women? Not a snowball's chance in hell. Try adding a zero, and you'd be in the ballpark for a year's worth of professional work outfits, underwear, footwear, etc. At least close to the ballpark anyway. Potentially workable, with effort. $300? Puhlease.

R410aR410a9 months agoAuthor

This is for Anon who rattled on about how a $300 clothing allowance should have been $3000. Clothing allowances, like tool allowances for mechanics, are meant to supplement the wardrobe. It's not meant to be the sole source of their wardrobe. In case you haven't realized it yet not everyone shops at or spends the kind of money you spoke of for "work" clothing. As for $100 bras, what my wife buys are in the $5 to $60 dollar range and last her a long time. The atmosphere of the workplace helps dictate what type of clothing she might wear. It's a manufacturing facility, the owner wears everyday duds and the office personnel wear clothing that is commonly referred to as "casual".

I work in the trades and have yet to feel like I needed to buy Duluth anything, Carhart is sturdy and affordable. It has been my default work clothing and will continue to be. For less money. As for suits. Who's talking about suits?

It seems to me that you're picking fly shit out of black pepper with your tirade. I understand that it's your issue, however, in the context of the story it just doesn't fit. Have a great day.

R410aR410a9 months agoAuthor

Correction. It should be the $50 to $60 dollar range. I hate auto correct.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19558 months ago

Excellent story.

dawg997dawg9978 months ago

Refreshingly good story!

Thanks for sharing.

OvercriticalOvercritical7 months ago

Great story with people you can enjoy. A little on the fantastic side - things don't usually work out that well in the best of times. But, why not? When you're writing to please, the first person you should please is....yourself. 5*

scut001scut0017 months ago

Another great romance story from a great author. This is for the brave soul of anonymous. Maybe you get $3000 clothing allowance but my wife has worked with as much responsibility as Evie and never had a clothing allowance. So I thought that $300 was an acceptable figure. Again 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous