Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 03

Story Info
The catgirl sings.
7k words
4.81
3.8k
10

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,831 Followers

After yesterday, Bubbles was determined not to wake up. All she wanted to do was lie in her attic, underneath her blanket, in her cardboard box, and not wake up.

So when she felt something brushing at her face, she let out an irritated groan, and expressed herself. "What godsdamn Toofyfucked bastard of the Golden Kitsune wanna get dead and buried faster than beastfucking rattan!?"

"Wooow." Kaia's voice came out slowly, "Did not know you could swear, kitten."

She opened one eye blearily, glaring at the succubus, "What bitch told her where Bubbles lives? So she can kill them."

Kaia's red eyes looked hurt, "I... I just... Wanted to see if you wanted some... More fish..."

"Bubbles not in mood." She snarled and pulled the blanket over her head, and accidentally exposed her butt to the cold air of the morning. She hadn't thought to replace the underwear that T'or had stolen, yesterday. Too exhausted, when she collapsed.

The succubus struggled not to laugh as they spoke, "Sorry. Is... Is there something else I could do? You feel kinda... Sore. I could help."

She rolled her eyes, "Of course Kaia knows her pussy hurts. Damn fucking sexthing. Bubbles got a boyfriend. He was rough, even though it was her first time."

"B-boyfriend?" The succubus sounded like she'd been slapped.

The neko peeked out from under her blanket, looking at the red-eyed woman, and frowned, "She told her she wasn't interested in girls. She did. Multiple times. The Kaia... Bubbles didn't make her hope, did she? She didn't mean to. She likes Kaia. Just not for master."

The woman looked away from her and whispered, "I know. I just... Didn't expect it would happen so soon. I... I thought you might still be in heat. Would let me do what you did to me."

"Bubbles snatch feels like it got punched. Inside." She shook her head, "So she doesn't care if she still in heat... But... The Kaia actually likes Bubbles? Wanted to try and convince her?"

The succubus nodded wordlessly, still facing away from her.

Bubbles felt guilty and sat up slowly, the blanket sliding down her back, and the too-big dress she'd got from Eliza falling off one shoulder. She sighed and shuffled the box closer so she could lean on Kaia's shoulder. She kissed her cheek hesitantly, "Bubbles shouldn't have played with her. She's sorry."

"It was better than anything I'd ever had. Don't ever wish to take it back, again." Kaia's voice was flat.

The catgirl kissed her cheek again, "Shouldn't Kaia be taking care of lord jerkface?"

"He's busy. Something to do with his Meerakeilian collection coming to the attention of the empress." Kaia said with a hint of cheek, "Which gave me the time to slip away and check in on you. But I s'pose I expected too much. I should go."

She sighed, "She wouldn't say no to fish. Even though Kaia spent way too much on her, yesterday. Does the Kaia have a..."

"Feeder fetish? Yes. Yes, I do." The succubi giggled, and briefly leaned her head back against Bubbles, "It's... It's just a thing. I like how happy it makes you look. And that makes me wet. Don't judge me."

Bubbles kissed her cheek, "Her boyfriend is made of vines. And can't really speak. Just yell, and not many words. She is not anybody to judge anybody."

"You're dating an ivyk?" Kaia asked in astonishment, "Sheesh. No wonder you're worn out, kitten. Especially now you don't feel like a virgin. The two of you go all the way?"

She frowned, "Not sure. He did finish in her mouth, few times. But not inside. And he didn't make it so that the Bubbles finished, either. Jerk. But Bubbles did kinda... Bite him. Because he was being rough."

The succubus burst into laughter, "Wow. Sounds almost as bad as my first time. Losing your v-tile sucks, almost universally. Don't feel too bad. I didn't cum for anyone but myself, until almost a year after I lost mine. Took that long to find a guy willing to focus on me."

"And her horns?"

"Oh, you're the best at horns." Kaia shivered at the memory.

Bubbles frowned, "She's just neko. It not hard to actually make her finish. Just play with her gently. Not put thorns up pussy."

"You're not being hypothetical with the thorns, are you?"

"No."

Kaia cringed, "I like things rough... But that? Fuck right off. Thanks for the warning. I'm never going to fuck around with an ivyk."

"Fish?" Bubbles asked, half-hoping.

The succubus' tail curled around her waist, "Not done cuddling, yet. But yes, I'll treat you. Even if I can't have you, I still like you. And you can totally take advantage of that, which will probably just make me like you more."

"Her boyfriend is... Bubbles doesn't remember the word. But he basically sleeping for a week." She said hesitantly, "Um... Bubbles not want girlfriend. Really not. But she might... Play? With the Kaia."

Kaia sighed heavily, "Ow. So I can be your mistress, but I can't expect to ever earn your heart. I suppose that's just the way things work. Can't get everything that you want."

"Would Kaia's tongue soothe?"

The succubus smiled at her, "Oh yes. Yes, it would. But you'll have to earn it. Can't get everything you want."

Bubbles rolled her eyes, "You just want to try and own her. She takes back her interest. And not want fish. Going back to bed."

The neko tried to curl up into her box again, but found the succubus trying to curl up with her, and that didn't really work because Bubbles barely fit by herself, and she was a neko that made people think she had no bones.

She shoved the succubus away, glaring, "Bubbles sleeps. Kaia has lord she fucked over to play with."

Kaia's tail looped around her waist and dragged her out of the cardboard box and into the woman's arms. The succubus pulled the blanket over the both of them and kissed at the top of her head, "I'm not trying to sleep with you, kitten. I... I kinda... Love you. I'll do whatever you want. I'm a succubus. I like it when people command me."

Bubbles did have to admit that the woman's breasts were a perfect pillow, having her head wrapped in them. She could just fall asleep, right here, in the succugirl's arms.

Except... Except despite stinging like an absolute bitch, her pussy was wet. She could feel a hungry purr trying to form at the back of her throat, and she couldn't shake the image of Kaia licking at her slit from her head. Especially as it might help with the pain.

"No one ever kissed Bubbles, down there." She whispered, "What's it... Like?"

Kaia laughed softly, "I was your first kiss. I know nobody's ever made a meal of you, kitten. It's... It's nice. I find it less passionate, than with a man, most of the time. I can lie there all day, moaning as my partner slowly dehydrates me. It never quite fulfils my needs, though. But I prefer men."

"How long was Kaia's longest time?" Bubbles asked curiously.

The succubus shrugged, squeezing her as she did, "I don't really know. Probably three or four hours. But that was with a lamia. Their tongues don't exactly get tired."

"You had beastgirl?" Bubbles nose turned up at the thought of it.

"Beastboy." Kaia practically purred like a neko, "He was thick and slimy... It was..."

The neko spun frantically in her arms and planted a hand over her mouth, "Not say more unless she wants the Bubbles to hack up furball."

Kaia grinned, red eyes glowing, murmuring behind the hand, "Never been into that... But there's a first time for everything."

Bubbles dry-retched and spun back around, "Succugirl should just shut the fuck up."

"Yes, sweetie." Kaia giggled and snuggled into her. "Though, for someone who screwed an ivyk, you're being a wee bit judgemental."

She moaned and curled into a tighter ball, reaching out a hand to pat around for her sugarloaf chunk. She found it inside her box, and popped the edge into her mouth, sucking on it as she tried not to focus on her womanly parts were feeling.

"I... Uh... I might let you... Suck my tail?" Kaia half-whispered to her.

The neko rolled her eyes, "Tailsuck sounds sexual. Is it sexy for the Kaia?"

"As sexy as naming is for a neko." The woman whispered, "With... Similar implications. No one has ever sucked my tail, or had it inside them."

"Don't want." Bubbles snarled. Kaia just refused to get that the neko did not want a girlfriend, she didn't want a mistress. Playmate was the most she was willing to offer, and it wasn't nearly enough for what Kaia wanted.

Kaia sighed, "Worth a shot."

The catgirl was distracted as one of her ears perked up. There was a rustle of paper crinkling, and she pounced. Kaia's tail slipped from her waist as she landed on the skittering arachnid with a loud crack.

Bubbles shoved the scorpion quickly into her mouth, looking up and beaming at Kaia with her cheeks full.

The succubus, however, had crossed to the source and was poking at the brown paper parcel, "You often get mail, kitten?"

She shook her head back and forth.

The woman turned it over in her hands, "From Rat. That mean anything, either?"

She shook her head again, and finished chewing on her treat, and started picking out pieces of carapace. Tossing them out the window as she pulled them from between her teeth. "Bubbles not friend with any ratata. She scared one of them might wanna be her master, and once rattan dig in, it not let go... Bubbles also never got mail before. She didn't hear courier, neither... What in it?"

The succubus shrugged and very precisely undid the wrapping, her tail flashing to cut the twine on the parcel. As the paper fell away, it revealed a small blue tin. Bubbles eyes flashed gold and she pounced across the room, grabbing the tin in her teeth as she cartwheeled passed the woman before leaping into a pile of dirty clothes in the corner.

Kaia laughed at her, "You really do adore fish, don't you, kitten?"

Bubbles snarled at her wordlessly, and then pulled a rusty can opener out of the clothing pile. Before she could stab the tin, Kaia's tail flicked the tin up and into her hand. "Gross! That thing will make you sick, kitten. Let me."

The neko suddenly got a chill down her spine as she watched the tail effortlessly puncture the metal. A dozen stabbing motions, and a flick, and the succubus had opened the treat. Red eyes twinkled, and Kaia made a pleading face.

Bubbles shrugged, opening her mouth and blepping out her tongue.

She knew she was teasing the woman, but feeding was about as innocent a fetish as it could get. It was actually almost hilarious, considering that Bubbles had moaned for lord jerkface because she'd been dreaming about eating.

Kaia grinned excitedly, kneeling down beside her and delicately placing the salty sea fish across her tongue. Bubble saw the desire in those hungry red eyes as she chewed on her mysterious treat, thinking to herself.

She eyed her small box of treasures against the wall, "Mmm... Bubbles is thinking... She not like being broke. Could Kaia maybe help her get some silver? She'd play with the succugirl, as payment."

Another fish laid across her tongue, "Whatever you want, kitten... Well... As long as you let me stay the night, that is."

"Baker get annoyed if Bubbles too loud. They'll have to sleep near water tower." She pointed to a distant object in the skyline. "Kaia can change her face?"

The succubus laughed, "Yes... But royal guards are posted anywhere that wouldn't help you steal anything. They can spot and break the spell."

"Oh. No casino heist?"

"No."

Bubbles' ears flicked back and forth, and she chewed on another fish thoughtfully, "She hates it, but she supposes she doesn't have much choice. She'll have to go to Isaac's bar. Bubbles sings there, sometimes. Can the Kaia play any instruments?"

"You're a bard, kitten?" Kaia's eyes lit up excitedly.

The neko gave a small nod, "Mmm. She sings the classics, mainly. Adventures, romance and sex. The usual shit. People like her sexy ones the most, but she hates how drunks pull her tail and ears. They're not for fondling!"

"I can't sing for shit." Kaia shook her head, "Someone once told me I sound like an onokentaura ejaculating."

"Ew." Bubbles crinkled the nose at the image of a hairy tauran bellowing. "Well, Bubbles used to sing at temple, before they found out she was street kitty. She thinks she's pretty good. Maybe Kaia takes up collection?"

The succubus frowned, "Why sing at a bar? It's early. Not many people. What about the marketplace?"

"Sure, if you wanna get arrested. Have to have permit for that shit." Bubbles rolled her eyes. "Ooh. She forgot. She's still in heat... If she starts singing, it's going to bring in the tomcats. Could...?"

"Could I keep their dicks in their pants, for you?" Kaia grinned at her, "I dunno. How many times are you going to make me cum, tonight? Until I'm satisfied?"

Bubbles crossed her arms, "You're taking advantage of her."

"Gods, yes." Kaia shivered.

The neko rolled her golden eyes, "Bubbles thinks she should just have first tomcat that comes in, then. He'll only wanna cum once, and he'll beat up anyone who tries to touch her."

"He'll also be a tomcat." Kaia pointed out, far too reasonably for Bubbles' tastes. The woman also wasn't pointing out the obvious, that every other neko would want to own her, if she was to play with them.

She glared at the succubus, "Hate her."

"Oh, don't be like that, kitten." Kaia looked distressed, "I know I'm taking advantage, but it isn't like I can make you fall in love with me. Can't I try and get a little something now and then? I'm not trying to control or own you. Just... Let you play with my heartstrings a little."

Bubbles sighed, and nodded, "Okay. She's being reasonable. The Bubbles will play with the Kaia, after she earns some silver, and if the Kaia isn't useless. Men have to be let close, to pay well. Not just chase off."

With that, the neko slunk out of the oversized dress and started tossing through her piles of clothing. She glanced back to see Kaia's red eyes practically on fire from intensity, once or twice. It felt nice to be appreciated, and untouched.

---

As Bubbles stepped up and onto the bar, her entire demeanour changed. Her tail fell down to a relaxed half-mast, and her ears stopped swivelling about. Her pale yellow eyes softened.

Her clothing was boring. A miner's shirt, a brown leather belt, and stiff pants stained with coal, spilled food, shedded fur. All the same, as she stood up, all the regulars went silent. Glaring until the newcomers did the same.

Her face became regal, and she began with a low and rumbling note at the back of her throat, "Mmmy mother told me, to sharpen spear and blaaade."

The waitresses were suddenly busy filling drinks as the men in the room started to stomp their feet in time with the beat of the ancient nekan hymn.

"To run across the desert sand, as clan and tribe uuuunited." She moved to a snarling croon.

"Watch the skies, surrender to the moon and sun, and bring the bloody slauuughter." Bubbles' voice projected from her chest, becoming a physical force in the room.

Her nekan eyes burst into full glow as she embraced her magic and sang as loud as she could, "My mother told me, to sharpen claw and tooth!"

"Run across the desert sand, as clan and tribe uuunited!" The room joined in with her, stomping out the beat and hammering empty ale mugs on the tabletops.

"Watch the skies, surrender to the moon and sun, and bring the bloody slauuughter!" They declared as one.

Bubbles easily coaxed the crowd along, continuing to sing as she ignited the fire in their bellies. Making idiots who couldn't even fight feel like heroes out of a saga. She didn't like standing on a stage, but she was good at it.

Ale was sloughing down parched throats, earning her coin, as she stood on display. This was the magic of a bard. The power to make people feel like they were better than the lives they had lived.

Kaia was sitting lazily by the fire, boredly flickering through hair colour changes. It sort of annoyed Bubbles that the succubus wasn't appreciating her singing. Especially after being excited to see her be a bard.

Fine.

Her next song would be one that the bitch couldn't ignore.

Bubbles tapped out the beat of the first verse with her foot, and the barkeep signalled to the whores to start circulating, swapping them out with the waitresses.

She gave a smirk and a wink to the audience, "On the patrol by Tangles, by goddess, you should have seen us, the banner... Had no bedside manner, just fucking a dead man tanner."

A few catcalls went out and her tail perked up as she launched into her favourite verse, "The captain's daughter Charlotte, was born and bred a harlot! Her thighs at night, were lily white, byyyy morning they were scarlet!"

Bubbles looked over pointedly as Kaia looked up at her in astonishment, clearly never expecting such dirty talk to come from the neko's lips. She smirked and stared back at her, "The captain's lovely daughter, liked swimming in the river, she bloomed delighted magenta, when some tentacles found her genitals!"

"The captain's wife was Mabel, by goddess was she able, on the floor, behind the door, or on the kitchen table." The neko continued to sing out, watching Kaia squirm as all around her the drinkers started to get bawdy, and take a few liberties.

A few were already tossing coins and being led upstairs to the bedrooms, as the neko continued to belt out the sex-driven song. As she moved on to verses about ass stoppers and flogging, she saw the succubus stand up, and put her back to the fire.

The tail was whipping back and forth, and Bubbles could swear the woman was trying to dry her panties.

"My boyfriend was an iv-yk, he had a dandy spi-ike, but for all the gals, he had another pike." Bubbles tossed in a new verse to try and catch the woman's attention.

The neko jumped down from the table, twirling around a central post, "My girlfriend was a fiend, she intervened with a merry tail, and that there gentlemen, is to where I plant my sail."

She hooked a finger towards Kaia, grinning broadly and feeling a mixture of horny and terrified as she realised exactly what she was about to do. Felt her cycle gripping her thoughts with burning hot little fingers, controlling her.

She didn't care, she was in heat.

When the succubus didn't immediately step towards her, Bubbles sauntered over and grabbed her by the horns, dragging her over and back to the bartop.

She winked at Kaia and then jumped up onto the bartop, and scooted her pants down. She swung them around her head twice and tossed them into the excited crowd.

She whispered to the confused succubus, "This is the part where you lick Bubbles' clit."

"Here?"

"Silver and gold." Bubbles shrugged, pretending to be in control of her rampaging hormones that were sort of begging her to fuck the entire crowd and not just the one woman.

With visions of the entire room lining up for their turn, she felt the succubus go down on her. The saliva instantly soothing the burning that had been left behind from the day before, and causing Bubbles to caterwaul.

The slippery tongue flicked across her hood before diving down and into her, hesitance wiped out by the lust from the neko beginning to stink above the alcohol and sweat.

The sound of coins falling was all around them now, as horny mercenaries jockeyed for position to watch the coal-black girl sucking at Bubbles' incredibly pale womanhood. She moaned, her claws digging into the bartop with the expert tongue running in and out of her.

Bubbles should not have given this up when it was first offered. All the pain and stinging was completely gone, on top of which her frustrated moaning was informing the hungry audience that the succubus was about to make her cum.

The forked tongue flickered either side of her clit, teasing her, tasting her. Diving in and out of her with an inhuman quickness, and a softness that she would never hope to get from her own kind.

shakna
shakna
1,831 Followers