Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes!" Bubbles found herself screaming, one clawed hand grabbing at Kaia's horns, scratching her, as the neko was barely aware of the roomful of strangers watching her fuck her friend.

Kaia gasped into her, as Bubbles claws dug into the bone. Struggling to keep licking at the catgirl, as she shuddered and groaned between her legs.

Bubbles heels pushed into the woman's back as she wrapped around that head and the incredibly magic tongue now writhing around inside her. The neko was loud and carefree as she yelled out her pleasure.

She could hear Isaac somewhere behind her, counting out the coins. Completely unfazed. She wasn't exactly the first neko to climb up on the bartop to let someone fuck her because she was in heat.

"Mmm..." Bubbles whined as Kaia's tongue finally found her most sensitive of places inside. The thrill ripped through her violently, but was overshadowed by a tiny sting.

Her monster had done his best to claim her, forever.

Bubbles might feel like she needed something way more filling inside her than a tongue or finger, but with the quiet and soothing saliva of Kaia's forked tongue, she made a decision. She wasn't going to give T'or a second chance, like she'd planned.

He'd ruined her first time, and was just a jerk looking to fuck her, like all the rest. He'd been more interested in planting his seeds inside the furrows he had tried to dig into her, than he had been in helping her find her own pleasure.

The pollen must have fucked with her head, to consider having him as her own.

Bubbles thighs tightened up under Kaia's careful attentions, and she let out an ear-piercing squeal as she came. Her liquid spilling down the tongue still half-embedded inside her, running down and dribbling onto the floor.

Kaia stood up with a smirk and flash of red eyes, still swallowing.

"Guards!" Someone suddenly yelled. "Oh, shit, it's the princess!"

Bubbles eyes shot open and she whirled, snatching a handful of silver from Isaac's counting pile in one hand, and Kaia's wrist in the other. She sprinted and then jumped through the open window and into the graveyard out the back.

Kaia landed lightly beside her, "Why are we running?"

"Public fucking laws, duh." Bubbles rolled her eyes, stuffing the coins into her bra, before scampering up the side of the building and onto the roof.

The succugirl, annoyingly, was able to keep up with her, and not just that but actually made it look effortless. She almost drifted over the roof, as if she was just out for a stroll, whilst Bubbles' feet slipped and sent tiles to shatter on the ground below.

Her boots clattered across the rooftops as they ran. Passing nekos running about their days, and the various people screaming in frustration at them.

Bubbles nearly thought the both of them were dead when she jumped onto a flat roof and an angry salamander uncurled out of a ball with a puffing of black smoke. However, Kaia's tail grabbed her around the waist and the two of them were quickly moving onto the next roof.

The two of them headed off for Bubbles favourite quiet place. There was a box she kept beneath one of the water towers in the city. It had taken a while to each the others around that it was her place, but she'd eventually got the point across.

The water tower was simple, designed simply so that a mage could access it in the case of a fire. A small chamber of water kept high in the air on four wooden stilts, reinforced with some iron squares to keep them in place.

At the bottom of one of the stilts, where it was bolted to the rooftop, lay the forlorn and dog-eared cardboard box. She flopped into it tiredly, legs splayed up and over the sides as her bare butt told her it was damp and cold.

Kaia sat down beside her, looking around and shivering, "You really... Sleep out here?"

"Can't all be maidens of a lord." Bubbles stuck out her tongue at her.

The succubus smiled and kissed her cheek, "I... Wasn't trying to offend you. I just... Don't get it. It must be bitching freezing at night. You might have a little fur, but it's about the same as a human's, kitten."

"Bubbles usually grabs her blanket." She yawned and pointed at the distant bakery, "But... Too far. The Kaia made Bubbles tired. Godsdamn, her tongue is divine quicksilver... Mmm... Is there a succugod?"

Kaia burst out laughing, "A divine succubus? No, kitten. No... Though, I suppose there was a incubus, once. If I remember the myth correctly, he tried to steal from the Golden Kitsune."

The neko giggled, "Mischief goddess be a biiiiitch. Even Toofy says so."

The succubus frowned, "What is it with cats and foxes?"

"A hate older than time." Bubbles yawned, "Though... She does have a kitsune friend-ish. Well... There's a guy that she can drink with, which stops the tomcats from coming near her. She doesn't talk to him. Doesn't know his name. But she drinks with him, sometimes."

Kaia nodded, "He sounds like my kind of friend. I prefer the silence."

"No you don't." Bubbles giggled, "She's just hoping that the Bubbles is up for more, and wants to agree with her so she doesn't get sent away. Right?"

"Not entirely." Kaia glared, "I really do prefer a quiet drink."

The neko flushed bright red, remembering what they had just done, "Certainly drank Bubbles in front of big crowd."

"Y-yes." Kaia said stiffly.

The neko sat up, blinking her pale yellow eyes innocently, "If she takes her tail, is the Kaia going to be heartbroken for the rest of time? Bubbles doesn't want to hurt her."

"It's... Generally for the people we marry." The succugirl said slowly, "But... Even married... A succubus isn't monogamous. I will love you. But I already do. I'm not moving on, whether or not we share that."

Bubbles winced.

On one hand, she really, really wanted something substantial between her legs, and the tail of the woman sounded perfect to sate that growing hunger.

On the other, she didn't want their relationship to progress beyond the casual. Except, it already had. Kaia had tracked her down, and the two had ended up very nearly getting arrested for fucking in public.

The neko pulled the silver she'd grabbed, out of her bra, and started to count it out loud. She stumbled over the mix of weights, trying to guess the values. However, her mind wasn't on the task. It was on whether it would be cruel to offer a loveless but lifelong relationship to Kaia.

She saw the succubus as a good friend, but she couldn't see them as more.

Why did her life have to have drama in it? Bubbles just wanted to eat fish, run free with the wind in her hair, and maybe find someone she enjoyed having all to herself.

Actually, she really wanted the last one.

T'or might have been horrible, and his pollen was addictive and mind-addling, and he was an utter asshole to use thorns on her... But his tentacles had still been one of the best things she had ever felt.

She wanted to get fucked for real, preferably by someone who wouldn't mind if she took off right after, and preferably by someone who adored her for who she was and not just someone with a fetish.

There was someone like that, right there beside her. The only problem, the one that meant that Bubbles couldn't treat her right, was that they had the bad luck of being born without the bits that Bubbles was interested in playing with.

"Twenty two bits." Bubbles finished counting, looking forlornly at the pieces of silver, "We made little bit. Never enough, though, is it?"

The succubus laughed softly, "How much do you think I spent on you, yesterday?"

"Just 'cause you have a lord don't mean the Kaia is rich. She threw him under a tauran, 'member?" Bubbles rolled her eyes, "Toofy's going to fuck him up for stealing Mia things. Empress gets real mad when people touch things to do with last dragonking."

The woman blinked her red eyes, "I have my own wealth, kitten. I've served a lord with a niche fetish, my whole life. He was free with his gold, and I had nothing interesting to spend it on. Even if I can never go back, I can still buy myself an apartment. And there is always work for a succubus."

"Is... Bubbles meant to feel... Jealous?" The neko cocked her head.

Kaia shrugged, "You were supposed to agree to let me take care of you. Even just sometimes. But I guess that's a hope that's never going to happen."

"Never." The catgirl agreed and stretched a little before collapsing into her box, "Bubbles isn't just street kitty because she was born one. She also one because she chooses to be. She could get job, or a master or whatever. But she doesn't want that life. She's quite happy doing whatever the fuck she wants, every day."

"Even if it means we're going to freeze, tonight?"

Bubbles rolled her eyes, "You could go home."

"But... I don't want that. I want you." The succubus said pointedly.

"Bubbles likes you as a friend. A friend she really wanna fuck, but just as a friend. If she agreed to be with the Kaia, then she would be hurting the Kaia. And you don't hurt your friends."

The succubus sighed heavily, "Gods, you're stubborn. I want you to hurt me, kitten! I like being hurt. I like being told what to do. I already know you're never going to love me, and I don't give a shit. Fuck. I slave spells weren't illegal and impossible to get hold of, I'd be asking you to cast one on me. I want you to own me, Bubbles!"

"Go back to your lord." The catgirl rolled onto her side and curled into a ball, "We can go drinking another day, or something. Be fun. Not tonight."

"I can't!" Kaia snapped, "I betrayed him. I burned my old life, Bubbles. Fuck's sake. When are you going to get it? I'm yours, now. Whether or not you accept me. I'm yours."

The catgirl sat up, and glared, "That was mean of you. You think I should be responsible for you? Just because we played around a bit?"

"N-no." Kaia's eyes widened at the tonal shift, "I... I just... I can take care of myself. I can take care of both of us. I'm not trying to force an obligation on you."

"You burnt your old life, so you could be with me." Bubbles sneered.

"I have a house. I have gold." Kaia said innocently, "I can be gone from your life in an instant, without any ill effects. I'm really not trying to force you to do anything, kitten."

Bubbles rolled her jaw, and then crossed her arms, "You're a selfish bitch. Of course I feel responsible! I am! You fucked over your life because you met me, you dumb... Kitsune!"

"Wow. I think if I was neko, I would be utterly incensed." Kaia laughed at her, "I make my own choices, kitten. If you're going to be this mad about the whole thing, I'll just go home to my warm, but lonely, bed."

"Good." Bubbles lay down away from the succubus and tucked herself into a ball.

"You were supposed to want to join me. In a real bed." Kaia said poutingly, "Do you really hate me that much? My life isn't fucked, kitten. And neither am I. I'm more than happy for you to screw around with me and nothing more."

"No, you're not." She snapped.

"Yes, I am!" Kaia snarled, patience evaporating. "Do I need to jump on a guy's dick in front of you, before you'll believe me? Bring out the whores! I'll fuck 'em. Even let them line up."

Bubbles rolled over slowly, her ears perking up, "You... You love her that much? She refuses to hurt you, Kaia. Refuses to hurt her friend. Why won't you get that? Why do... You have to be stupid?"

"Love makes a girl stupid." Kaia's tail snapped back and forth, "Why won't you just let me be the girl you fuck, now and then, kitten? It isn't going to hurt me. Not make me hope. I know exactly what I'm getting in for."

"You also want Bubbles to move in with you."

Kaia shrugged, "Move in. Don't. You'll have a warm bed anytime you feel like it."

The neko growled in frustration, "You make it very hard for her to stay mad at you."

"Can we please not sleep on a godsdamned roof, tonight?" Kaia said with twinkling red eyes, "My neighbours know better than to complain about the noise."

"Bubbles can't fuck her tail." The neko laid down the line she would not cross. "She can't let Kaia name her. And that would be fair. She can't handle that guilt."

The succubus smiled at her, "Oh good, you've given up. Wanna see my room, now? I'll even eat you again, before you lick me. I really want that rough tongue between my legs. Know what you feel like."

"Only because it going to rain." Bubbles stuck out her bottom lip.

---

The succubus' apartment made Bubbles feel awkward and out of place. It wasn't just a one or two room thing. She counted three empty bedrooms as well as the master. And two bathrooms, both with actual plumbing and not just a chamberpot.

The kitchen had fucking running water. An actual tap, and not even one linked to a tank on the wall or anything, but hooked into the water network that Bubbles had thought was reserved for lords, or at least the extravagantly rich.

There was a bear rug in the welcome room, and a lit fireplace. Bubbles couldn't help herself. She dove into the rug, sliding out of her dress and rolling around in the silky fur in front of the heat.

It was extremely tempting to move her treasures from the bakery into this place. Except that would be submitting to Kaia, letting her provide shelter was admitting to a relationship that was more than a casual fling or three.

"Sexy." Kaia commented.

Bubbles rolled over, spreading out her limbs, "Was jerkface lord, or was the Kaia? Which one was paying her, for real?"

"I told you that I was well off. Not enough to hire servants, mind. But enough. Your lord jerkface paid for all of this. Mostly to pay me for helping him jerk it into a poor virgin kitten's face." The succubus shrugged, slinking down and across the bear rug towards her, "Take it, you approve?"

"Mmm... Bubbles will fuck her. If she gets to sleep by fire." The catgirl sat up cross-legged.

Kaia sighed, stopping in her approach, "I suppose I could be convinced to let you sleep, if I have to."

"She's never licked down there, before." The neko reminded her persistent mistress.

The succubus smiled and lay down on her back, tossing her underwear flying with a flick of her tail. "We're doing me, first? I do so like it that you want to do things fair, kitten."

Bubbles moved over to her slowly, shoulders hunched and butt poking excitedly into the air. Her nipples hardening despite the warmth from the fireplace. She purred as she went down on her elbows between the coal-black thighs, "You knew she'd agree."

"Hoped."

"Lit fire."

The succubus chuckled, "I cheated. A spell, whilst you were running around the house looking at everything."

Bubbles blepped her tongue and poked it awkwardly at Kaia's slit, tasting a mixture of sweat and lady cum. She hated the taste, but knew it wouldn't take long to improve it. She just needed to do a decent job of this.

She liked deep and long strokes, herself, so that's what she gave to the succubus.

"Ooh, kitten." The woman moaned, "Mmm. Like that. A little higher - damn! That's the spot! Oh, yes. Fuck. Oh, fuck. Fuck."

She lapped at the woman's entrance quickly, flicking her tongue back and forth and spooning the clear precum out of her cunt. Noisily lapping it all up, like she was drinking from a bowl.

"Be rough." Kaia moaned, "Tug at my clit, kitten."

The smell of the succubus' snatch filled Bubbles' nostrils, little droplets from the woman catching and running down her whiskers as she nuzzled into her vulva.

She sucked at the woman's hood, watching it pinken excitedly in response to her. Hearing Kaia give long and decent moans as she did it. Bubbles could barely resist from finding out how rough she could get. She was really tempted to bite it.

Instead, she satisfied the urge by popping a single claw and ever so slowly running it down the outside of one of Kaia's legs. The woman shivering and moaning at the tentative touch. Threatening pain and giving barely any sensation at all.

The more excited that Kaia got, the less salty and the more sweet she tasted. Bubbles suspected that Kaia was cheating, using a glamour of some kind on her pretty little pussy, but the catgirl didn't much care, either. She would have lapped at it, regardless of the taste.

She could feel her mental walls collapsing, her hormones screaming out to be fed. The excitement of licking at a cunt, of tonguefucking another woman, overpowering Bubbles' ability to think.

She started to growl at the back of her throat as she ran her tongue through the woman. Flicking from top to bottom and back again with quick and long licks, the skin tugged by the follicles of her tongue.

Bubbles kicked her feet off the ground. Continuing to lick at the woman as she very carefully turned herself around in a handstand, before lowering herself back down again.

Kaia laughed excitedly, and flicked her forked tongue at Bubbles' clit, "Ooh, you're yummy, kitten."

"Call her that, more." Bubbles growled, eyes glowing.

"My kitten." Kaia said before plunging her tongue right inside the catgirl.

She let out a long and trembling caterwaul, legs trembling and mind losing focus to the thrill running through her. She could feel the tongue snaking around inside, flicking back and forth, along her tunnel to all the right places.

She tried to clamp down on the succubus' tongue, appreciating the way it was playing with her. Wanting more of it, wanting it harder. Wishing the tongue had more girth, more solidity.

Bubbles moaned into Kaia's cunt, "Harder. Fuck her harder."

The tongue dove in and out of her, and she let out a whimpering shudder before she felt herself spilling over it. Her womanly nectar spilling down the muscle and into the succubus' mouth.

As she felt herself still shaking in the afterglow, Bubbles dropped her head and tried her best to return the favour. Her tongue was too short to do what the succugirl could do, but she could suck and tug and lap. She used every technique she could think of, until she also grabbed one finger and slid it into the woman and started friggin' her hard and fast, without pausing her tongue at all.

Something warm, leathery, and firm but soft, probed at Bubbles.

Her eyes widened, "N-"

She squealed as the tail slipped into her narrow entrance. Eyes rolling back and shaking as she came. She collapsed on top of Kaia as the arrow-shaped object inside her began to twist and squirm. Pushing deeper into her, until she was comfortably filled by it.

Bubbles inner walls rolled around it, squeezing down on the invader, trying to milk at it. The catgirl lay prone as her mistress fucked her, picking up a pace that left her breathless as well as prone. Unable to do anything but lie there as the succubus took her.

Kaia gave herself wholly to the neko, who could do nothing but cum on the tail inside her.

"That's it, kitten." The succubus growled, "Fuck me. Fuck my tail."

The catgirl gave in completely, moaning quietly, "Name her. Please. Name her. Make her cum, and name her."

The wings of the tail spread out, fighting with the quivering tunnel and making Bubbles moan loudly. It continued thrusting in and out of her depths, when Kaia surprised her, "No, kitten. Shit. I... I'm yours... You're n-not mine."

Bubbles came harder than she ever had in her life.

It was like a dam wall breaking, releasing a heavy tide of cream from her quim. Washing the miraculous tail right out of her as she breathlessly tried and failed to squeal. Her hands grabbed onto Kaia's thighs as she was forced through the blinding wringer of pleasure.

She felt her chest raggedly moving as she struggled to drag in air, as her heart pounded loudly in her ears, and her tail flopped unmoving to the floor. She shivered and shook, over and over again, with each wave as it blew right through her.

She couldn't even roll over, so she did the only thing she could do.