Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them wore identical grins at the ridiculousness of their appearance. She yelled loudly, not able to sing loud enough to overcome the rain, "Two little catgirls, sitting in a tree!"

"B. R. E. E. D. I. N. Gee!" Sana screamed back.

"First comes cycle!"

"Then comes bracelet!"

"Then out the window, she fucking goes!" They yelled together, before descending into laughter.

Despite the rain, and still being cold enough to shiver, Bubbles wasn't doing that badly. She still had the firestone necklace from Halfdark, that Ninaein had given her, so she wasn't really scared of getting sick. Sana, on the other hand, was probably only not chattering her teeth because of the adrenaline.

Bubbles had expected Erientyara back, by now. Salamanders could cover enormous distances in a short time. Flying was the cheat of all transport. Something must have happened. Which meant the neko didn't want to think about it.

What she wanted, was to be lying in bed, curled up on Kaia's chest. Teasingly scratching at her horns, and pretending to be going to sleep as the frustrated woman tried not to moan. Tail flicking back and forth angrily, until she would suddenly pounce on it, and suck it into her mouth, pull at it hungrily until her succubus creamed herself.

To have Ninaein grab her ankles and drag her out of the bed, before the two of them snuck out onto the roof. Looking up at the stars, as her girlfriend split a poundcake with her, and laughed about the poor sucker she'd bought it from, whilst someone else emptied the safe behind the man's head.

To sit in Edric's lap, pretending not to be jealous, as he effortlessly read her the news of the day. Turning mystical shapes into beautiful words. Telling her how Ninaein's theft was being investigate by the royal guards, or how a local lord had been caught by his daughter getting blown by a succubus. The two of them making fun of the cartoons that accompanied each article.

Bubbles clawed the trunk of the tree, trying not to burst into tears. Her family was alive. That was more than could be said for Sana. Her new friend, her new sister, was still enduring the horror of having everyone she knew killed. Bubbles didn't have the right to be sad.

What she wanted to do, was spoil the catmaid somehow.

Spoiling someone stupid in a city was easy enough. If you had the silver, you could buy things. If you didn't there was always something to do. Tavern parties were cheap, fun, and ridiculous. The theatre was cheap, and easy to sneak into. If you couldn't manage that, there were always street performances somewhere.

What the fuck was there on a road when you weren't sure the next traveller wasn't out to gut you and cut your tail off for a bounty?

There were exactly two things that Bubbles could think of.

She pounced across onto Sana's branch, and smiled reassuringly at the woman. "Um... Has Sana ever danced in the rain, before?"

"Gods above." The woman rolled her golden eyes, "Have you not enough women to fuck, the Bubbles?"

"She wasn't!" She protested loudly, "She just thought that Sana looked sad! Bubbles can sing. So maybe... Raindance? It's a nekan thing. And right now, Bubbles likes feeling like a neko. She just thought Sana might."

Sana's face split into a grin, "Wow. That was easy. Sana likes teasing Bubbles. Isn't that what sisters do? We sisters."

"Oh, you bitch." Bubbles took her turn to roll her eyes.

Sana stood up, balancing perfectly on the branch and held out a hand to her, "May she have this dance, sistren?"

"Ummm..." She hesitated and glanced down at the mud below, "Bubbles is... A klutz. She's an embarrassment to all nekan kind. She falls over her own tail, on the regular."

The catmaid laughed loudly, grinning, "Oh, that's cute. She looks forward to seeing that. But, she plays along. We dance in the rain and mud, like ancestors."

The two dropped.

Sana twisted as she fell, her dress blooming out around her and making it seem like she was falling upon the wind, like a leaf. She lightly touched down into the mud with a splash and twirl. Bubbles, on the other hand, ended up with a mouthful of mud and a fresh coating of the sticky black dirt, that even the heavy rain struggled to remove.

True to her word, Sana struggled not to laugh, as Bubbles pushed on her knees and struggled to her feet. She blepped her tongue rudely at the catgirl, and then gave a half smile as she held out a filthy hand to dance.

"Does Bubbles know the Beveridge Maggot?" Sana raised an eyebrow.

The neko rolled her eyes. Of course Sana would choose a dance without touching. And actually know one. It was a dance of lords and ladies. Generally speaking though, the Maggot needed at least four couples. It was a dance of spectacle.

She began to hum the tune for the dance, tapping her heel in the ankle-deep water. Like most dances, it was simple. A three-two beat, with only a few lines to it. With the noise of the rain, though, she needed something a bit louder than humming to give to Sana to follow.

"Sing a simple melody!" Bubbles began, stealing lyrics from a children's song before she began to twist it, "That's the truth in the rain."

Sana approached her, and the two bowed briefly, before beginning their turn. Backs of their left hands meeting as the skipped and stomped, splashing up dark water. "Dance a simple beat! That's the truth in the rain."

The two went back to back and twirled as one, "Skip to the timing, see the bloody rain."

The next bit was harder, they couldn't exactly form lines without anyone else around. The two settled for bowing at each other from a distance, as the water continued to drench them. Steam puffing from the red stones around Bubbles' neck. "Street girl or catmaid, we're never gonna stop!"

Sana smiled sadly at her as they stepped in closer for the right-hand turn, "Her voice is pretty. Did Bubbles train at temple?"

She shook her head, and sang her response to the same beat, "She's a fucking streetcat, shame of the town."

The maid smiled and reached up, stroking her cheek affectionately as they circled each other, "Sana's happy she found you. She thinks that Bubbles' thinks a lot about other people, doesn't she? Always puts everyone else first. Especially when they don't realise it. Bubbles' pretends to be selfish, but she isn't really, is she?"

"Hands off! My! Wife!"

Bubbles spun, wide eyed, and stared in utter shock and wonder as she saw a neko stumbling towards them through the insane weather. A platinum knife sheath shone brightly, rocking back and forth as they leaned forward, stumbling weakly.

Black hair, almost twisted into dreadlocks, but less neat, swayed back and forth with their unstable gait. Golden eyes glistened angrily, and fangs were on full display. Their ears were flat with rage, but the tail wasn't on show - bandaged up tightly.

Looking almost like a shadow in service to the goddess of Death, the neko came out of the rain towards them. Her hand came around swiftly, slapping Sana off her feet, before both hands grabbed Bubbles firmly by her cheeks and tried to kiss her.

She shoved her backwards, "Hey! Not hurt her sister!"

"Sister." Ninaein snarled angrily, as tears appeared in her eyes.

Bubbles grabbed the thief around the waist, pulling her towards herself and pushing one leg gently into her groin. She smiled weakly and burst fully into tears, "She loves her Nina. She... She thought she lost her. Told Sana all about her... Wife."

"Wife?" Ninaein's nasty attitude instantly evaporated, and her bottom lip trembled.

Bubbles nodded firmly, "We make bracelets at next village. She marrying her Nina. And her Kaia. And her Edric. She not let any escape her, anymore. She not pretend things less than they are. She... She saw her Nina. Saw her on the ground."

"Fuckin' human smashed in Nina's head with fuckin' hilt." The nekan woman complained, touching the back of her skull, "Still, fuckin' hurts."

"Shin not approve Nina coming, did he?" Bubbles rolled her eyes.

The thief shrugged, and then looked at the maid struggling to her feet. She sighed and then grabbed Sana's wrist and hauled her upright. "Sana, is it? Sorry. Ninaein... Has temper."

"Ninaein is Coiner. Sana knows to soil herself, if she gets threatened. She's not interested in bedding the Bubbles. But she does mean to stay by her side." The woman said politely.

The thief shrugged again.

Bubbles looked around, "Um... Didn't Nina come with... Erin? Big, angry, royal dragonlady? 'Cause Bubbles thinks the rain bad. She was thinking the Sana risking sick, but Nina is risking die. We need get out of rain."

Ninaein laughed and kissed her cheek, "Ya cute. Just give her a minute."

With that, the other neko walked over to the tree they had been sitting in. She pressed a hand to it, and closed her eyes, as if listening to the tree through the touch. There was a flash of silver, and the necklace swayed. Bubbles hadn't seen her draw her knife, but the oak was suddenly tumbling sideways, guided by Ninaein's hand.

It hit the ground with a heavy thud, and followed by a sucking sound as the soil tried to eat the weight. Ninaein lightly flipped head-over-heels to land atop of the trunk, before becoming a blur, slicing the object from tail to tip in a single agile movement.

The crack, as it split in half, hurt Bubbles' ears.

A few moments later, and a few swift attacks further, and the tree was shaped to the purpose. Ninaein started stacking them, and the other two nekos joined her. The three built a small triangle around their fire, which Ninaein relit, with gaps for the smoke, and then curled up by the flames.

Bubbles crawled over and behind Ninaein, grabbing her waist fiercely and tucking in behind her. "She didn't answer. What about the Erin?"

"Rali giving her some trouble. Apparently the two are fuckin' like kitsune." Ninaein grunted, "She thought that they were going to fight, and then Erin was all over the elf, but the elf was... More than she could handle. So Nina snuck away to find her own bride."

"You two must be close, if bonded enough to tell where each other are." Sana remarked, "Usually bond only happens with bloodkin."

"Not bonded." Bubbles shook her head.

Ninaein shrugged, "She knew that Bubbles was headed for the homeland. She might have been born in city, and never seen sands, but she is neko. She knows the way home."

Sana nodded, "Makes sense. She apologises for not guessing."

"Don't." Ninaein laughed, "She might be rude to the Sana, but she's rude to everyone who isn't her Bubbles or her boss. Though... He tried to protect the nekos. Doubt the new fucking empress gonna let that one go. No more Coiners. Not if they still working with Edric to sneak cats from city, like Ninaein thinks."

Bubbles squeezed her waist, "Edric is sneaking kitties out? He always was too nice for his own good. Damn it. He's going to get himself killed."

"Kaia sold her earrings." Ninaein whispered, "To help pay. Bribing guards and workmen. They digging tunnels, lots of tunnels. Never take the same route. Working with ratata, sneaking way out. Erin took an arrow, when she got Ninaein out. It made her... Irritable."

Bubbles laughed, "Irritable? That bitch of flame and growls? She doesn't think she wants to see that."

"No, she probably doesn't." Ninaein said grimly.

All three of them went quiet. Just watching the fire, and the steam from the rain that made it in to fall against the flames. Ninaein rolled onto her back, carefully putting her arms beneath her head with a wince that she didn't quite manage to cover up.

The coals smoked and popped, gently lulling Bubbles to sleep, wrapped firmly around her girlfriend.

%9%7%3%6%

"Myeh?" Bubbles groaned tiredly, fighting to open her eyes in exhaustion. She sucked in her breath as she felt something hot and fierce blowing at her crotch, and looked down.

Ninaein was still lying where she'd left her, gently snoring. Sana was completely out of it, tucked into a little ball and sucking on the corner of her collar. Neither of them were to blame for waking her.

Instead, lying between her legs, she saw the shockingly blue eyes of the red salamander. Erientyara had snuck into their hut, and then she had painstakingly removed Bubbles' underwear, before waking her. When it came to determined, the royal bitch was definitely it.

The woman smiled up at her, flicking a forked tongue through the air, and lighting up her eyes hungrily. Silently asking permission to play with her, even whilst her girlfriend was still asleep in her arms. And would probably kill them both.

The salamander really seemed to be shitty at timing.

Bubbles felt it dawn on her that it was the point. Erientyara actually enjoyed the idea of being caught. She wanted to have the neko, but she wanted bragging rights as she did it, even more.

She kicked the woman in the face with a solid thunk of her boot.

The redhead smiled at her, and then unhinged her jaw. The salamander lifted up her head, and then her tongue snaked out and pulled the entire filthy shoe into her mouth and started to suck on it.

Bubbles ears went flat, her pale eyes went wide, and her head jammed backwards into the ground as she stared in revulsion, confusion, and a feeling of drying up between her legs faster than her Nina could pull a knife.

She shook her head back and forth very slowly.

Ninaein rolled onto her side, yawning and pulling her arms in. She tucked her hands under the side of her head, and snuggled down and into Bubbles. As she did, the catgirl rubbed the side of her leg, one knee-high boot against the other, and a knife sprang out the front of one of the boots. Apparently asleep, the thief lowered her leg. Coincidentally pressing the knife up against the salamander's throat.

Erientyara sat up, slurping loudly and then clicking her jaw back in place. She crossed her arms and glared at Bubbles, her scales beginning to steam. Obviously still believing she had a right to bed the neko.

As curious as she was about how sex with a girl dragon would be, Bubbles wasn't interested in hurting her Nina. She'd just had her girlfriend come back from the dead, she wasn't about to do anything to hurt her. Not a single thing.

She weighed it up carefully in her head, trying to think about whether it would be crossing a line or not. It probably was, but she thought that maybe it would be okay. That it might be... Appreciated. A welcome distraction after their shitty day.

Bubbles innocently pointed over at Sana, curled in on herself with her ass and white panties sticking out from underneath the maid's outfit, as designed.

Erientyara cocked her head and made a disappointed look.

Bubbles shrugged and kissed Nina on the nose, before snuggling in tighter around her. She pulled her legs up and in, before resting with her face buried between the catgirl's breasts. Kissing each of them lightly before pretending to go back to sleep.

Erientyara crawled forward, shaking and rocking the ground gently, and put a hand firmly on Bubbles' naked butt. The dragon demanding that she give herself to her. Bubbles kicked her in the face again, somewhat irritated at how ineffective that seemed to be. Bloody dragon.

"You expect me to be satisfied with a whore?" The salamander hissed between her teeth, keeping her voice low.

Bubbles glared at her, "Touch her again, and she's never forgiving her."

"But..." Erientyara's face twitched, and screwed up angrily. Her red hair sparked, threatening to burst into flames and the dragon curled up her hands into fists, looking completely incensed. Bubbles could see the wound from the arrow, more than a scrape, just above her left elbow. It looked painful. The weapon had pierced between the scales.

The neko showed off her teeth and glared.

The dragon puffed a mouthful of black smoke.

Bubbles tried to kick her in the groin. Again, and again. There was a complete and total lack of reaction from the woman. Kicking her didn't seem that different than kicking the void out of a statue.

Erientyara crossed her arms, "You slept with my husband. Took his seed. Why won't you give me a fucking egg!?"

"E-egg!?" Bubbles stared, eyes going fully wide, "Bubbles not wanna be a mother! Fuck no!"

"But... You are."

She sat up, dislodging Ninaein who hissed in pain and grabbed her head, "What the fuck do you mean Bubbles is a mother!?"

Sana groaned tiredly, "What?"

"There." Erientyara jabbed a finger just beneath Bubbles' tummy pouch. "You have a child, by Sha'r'halla. You have stolen a child from my husband, when I have yet to be permitted to -"

Bubbles pounced, knocking the woman onto her back and grabbed her lightly around the throat, "You see kitten?"

"Something like a kitten."

She hissed, "Her husband could see?"

"Probably."

Bubbles screamed out in frustration and stood up, beginning to pace, "Her doctor know who put kitten into her, and he not fucking well tell her!? What the fuck is wrong with him!? She's going to fucking kill the fucking Shin! She's going to murder him and make him eat each of his own stupid fucking scales! She's... She hates all fucking fuck-fuck dragons!"

Ninaein sat up, still wincing, and holding the side of her head, "Please, tell her that she heard that wrong. Is Bubbles fuckin' pregnant?"

The anxious and pacing neko froze up and turned slowly, "Wait. What did she mean by something like a fucking kitten? Not a kitten? Oh gods! Oh fuck! What's wrong with her kitten!?"

"Two hearts. Like one of my own kind." Erientyara brushed herself down, sitting up onto her knees. "I cannot be altogether certain, but the aura is closer to that of a salamander than a neko."

Ninaein pulled a knife and jumped to her feet, "Bubbles! You're fucking pregnant!? From the fucking doctor!?"

"She didn't mean it!" She snarled back, "Not piss her off, right now! Bubbles doesn't want to hurt her, but she fucking well, will! So shut the fuck up, Nina!"

Sana looked between the three of them and then flopped back onto the ground with an amused snort. It was the wrong thing to do with her adoptive sister in such an anxious mood. Bubbles snatched up a hot coal and piffed it as hard as she could at the catmaid.

The woman launched to her feet, "What the void!? I didn't do anything to you, kitten!"

"Not talk about kittens!" Bubbles screamed back at her.

"You're the one who screwed a dragon, not me!" Sana yelled.

A knife hit by the catmaid's feet, making her squeal and jump backwards lightly. Ninaein waggled a finger, "Uh ah. You don't get to be rude to her Bubbles."

"If I slap you, how much is it going to hurt you?" Bubbles snapped at her girlfriend.

Erientyara rubbed her scalp, "So... Nekos can't tell when they're pregnant? Really? How... Odd."

"Bubbles hasn't even had time to miss her time yet." She said through gritted teeth, "Has barely been weeks since she and Nina had to deal with fucking ivyk seeds. And now she got fucking dragon kitty? She's not angry at her kitty, but she not... Want to be mother!"

Ninaein sighed heavily, "Seven months. She has to protect her Bubbles for seven months when her tummy bulge outwards and she becomes full-time bitch? For fuck's sake. Whole world wants to kill kittens, and Bubbles has to go and get herself pregnant! From not even boyfriend!"

"Shut. Up." Bubbles glared at her.

Erientyara whispered, though no one seemed to pay her any mind, "I'm afraid salamander pregnancies tend to be even longer..."

"Well, she thought she was going to get her brains fucked out, the minute she found her. So excuse her for being upset!" Ninaein yelled.

"Nina is too sick to get fucked!" Bubbles shot straight back at her, "Head injury, you stupid cat! If blood rush to head, then she get fucking sick and fucking die! Bubbles... Not fucking... Coping! She already lost her! So sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up and not fucking die!"