Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sana giggled, "That mean she wanted to sleep with you, too. If you didn't notice, Coiner."

"Oh, shut up, whore." Ninaein rolled her eyes, as she sat down cross-legged with a glare.

Bubbles bottom lip trembled and she felt herself starting to cry, all the mixed up hormones of people dying and undying, being hunted, and being in a strange place, boiling up and over. She whined and looked at Erientyara, "She's... Really pregnant?"

"Mmm." The woman gave a small and silent nod.

Bubbles sat down very slowly next to the fire, put her head into her hands, and then emitted a very, very loud caterwaul.

The other three stared at her as she sobbed, shoulders shaking. All of them just awkwardly not knowing what to do as she cried loudly, feeling totally and completely alone. None of them understood her, or what she'd been through. What she was still going through.

The gods had to hate her.

Looking back at everything, it was the only conclusion that Bubbles could come to. Falling off roof after roof. Falling into a literal pile of excrement. Getting seduced by a bundle of sapient vines. Having to run from a freaking genocide whilst pregnant? Nothing else made sense. The gods despised her existence.

Her girlfriend snuggled in beside her, holding out something in her fist, "She brought her fish! Salted fish."

Bubbles cried louder, as she took it and shoved it into her mouth. Ninaein looked around desperately, as she rubbed circles reassuringly into her back. Her tail tucked in and under knee, as she wailed through her mouthful of treat.

Sana gave a tired growl, "She was going to stay out of it. But y'all are stupid. Everything that Bubbles does is for you. All of you. She didn't sleep with the doctor because she wanted to get laid. Duh. She did it to make him happy. Like she burns herself out trying to make the Ninaein happy. Did either of you think about what she was feeling, right now? She saw her Ninaein look so beat up she was dead. She saw her Kaia get cut down. She had to run, or join them. You're complaining you're not going to get bedded? Ya a bitch. Cold ass, bitch."

Ninaein's ears dropped and she whined apologetically.

The golden-eyed neko turned to the salamander, "And you... The fuck is your problem? Bubbles doesn't wanna fuck you! That's as clear as a fucking diamond. Open up your eyes, take your head out of your ass, and try and treat her right. She's not some treasure to be stolen or a fortress to be conquered. If ya want her, romance her. Which starts with helping her not to cry and feel like the future is going to eat her alive!"

Erientyara growled for a moment, before her bottom lip wavered and she suddenly let out a puff of white smoke as her head dropped and she shamefully stared at the ground.

Sana shook her head, "Selfish bitches."

Bubbles sniffled, trying to get a control on her emotions, before bursting into louder tears. Her entire body shook, muscles trembling and giving out. Her chest heaved and she struggled to breathe, feeling light-headed. She just sat there wailing, head in her hands, as Ninaein desperately rubbed her back.

She didn't want to be comforted by Ninaein. She wanted to be back at home. She didn't care if it was Kaia's house or the attic above the baker. She wanted to be surrounded by familiar things. To have her treasures on hand, to be able to be comfortable and warm. To feel like she could do whatever she wanted, that tomorrow had no obligation on her.

She wanted to be able to be a streetcat. To be able to take a thousand different jobs, to have a thousand different futures. She wanted her life to be filled with possibility, not endless chaos.

She didn't want her life!

"Well, isn't that cute."

Bubbles sniffled, "What cute?"

"You."

She paused, realising that she didn't really recognise the voice, and raised her bloodshot eyes slowly. Through the blur of her tears, she saw the silver-haired neko that she had hallucinated at Halfdark. Smiling at her, and standing in the coals of the fire.

The others didn't seem to notice the woman, or that Bubbles was staring at her. Ninaein was still rubbing her back, Erientyara was still opening and closing her fists in an anxious kind of rage. Sana was still looking pissed at them.

"Your friends love you." The strange catwoman stated, "If for no other reason, that would be enough. Except... You also piss Mischief off. Which is... Well, she likes annoying her."

Bubbles whined, "Who is she?"

"She is called Luna." The neko said with a grin, and crouched down. They lifted Bubbles' chin gently and planted a loving kiss against her mouth. The upset neko instantly felt her mind fall apart. Her anxieties and worries becoming dull thoughts that she couldn't grasp. Her doubts and concerns about the woman kissing her drifted away.

She found herself willingly lying backwards, kissing the stranger back. She had no thoughts but the moment.

Luna broke the kiss delicately, barely pulling back, before slipping a hand down and underneath Bubbles' dress. The neko gasped at the touch, finding herself thrust from absolute calm into a brutal passion just begging for something to be pushed inside her. Anything. She just needed to get fucked. Fucked good and hard.

The silver neko chuckled softly and kissed her again, slipping a finger into her tunnel. Bubbles squealed into her, brain exploding into fireworks. She felt the orgasm hit her like an avalanche. Stripping away all of her senses as it ploughed right through her.

Luna whispered in her ear, "You're mine, kitten."

"She's hers..." Bubbles whispered back, instinctively, as she shuddered. "Gods, she's hers..."

"Not gods. Just the one god." Luna laughed and gently bit the lobe of one of her ears, "You are her precious little thing, Bubbles. She will never let anything happen to her. Never again. Sharhalla can carry the kit. Luna has prepared a place for you, and all your family, in your homeland. A place you will always be safe. Because... Because Luna loves you."

"Loves her?" Bubbles didn't really understand what was being said. It was difficult to comprehend the words when she was still shaking, still flooding with a white light in her head. Luna's finger was barely moving and every nerve ending was devoted to the endless orgasm.

"Loves her." Luna purred kissing at her neck, "And now... Now she's going to fuck Bubbles. If she doesn't mind."

"... Not mind." She shuddered.

Luna shifted position, and Bubbles' eyes went wide in wonder and she breathed in raggedly. She'd thought the god was a goddess, but the pulsing thing pushing into her was not something any catgirl carried.

The silver neko groaned loudly, "By Toofy... She's tight. How does Bubbles stay so tight? She had a freaking salamander..."

"Fuuuull." Bubbles moaned, and pawed at the divine's back, "She's filling her up."

"Not yet." Luna said with a wicked grin, and began to thrust in and out of her. On the first movement, the neko on her back felt the entire world implode onto her. Everything she knew about what was real and was not evaporated. Pleasure that made sensation itself feel dull and fake.

The god was not gentle with her.

Bubbles hips repeatedly struck the ground, but curiously she didn't feel anything hitting at her butt. There were no swinging balls, as the goddess turned her into a personal farmyard with furious ploughing strokes.

"Ooh! Take her!" Bubbles moaned, "So deep!"

Luna grinned down at her, golden eyes sparkling, and the goddess let out a long miaow, top lip lifting to reveal that both her canines were hooked, and her top centre tooth was crooked. Bubbles found it... Adorable. Not a word that made her think of the divines.

And divine is exactly what the thing inside her felt like.

No man would ever be able to make her feel like this. Each thrust was like being thrust through the fabric of reality. Adrenaline and vertigo hitting her, twisting her perceptions of things. Changing her mind. Fucking with her mind.

"Ooh. She loves your will." Luna moaned, "Just hang back... A little longer..."

The realisation that she wasn't exactly in control of herself didn't do Bubbles any good. Knowing something was messing with her didn't make the feelings any less intense, or feel any less real. The ground felt fake, beside the cock she knew she was coating.

Bubbles clawed at the ground as she felt herself reaching the edge, and her moans turned to a desperate panting. Her pale yellow eyes begged desperately, and Luna kissed her forehead, "Nearly... There... Just a little..."

The mortal neko shivered and twitched as the god's thrusts became slower and deeper. Bubbles felt her flood walls break, and she clamped down. Or at least, she tried to. She was so full that she barely seemed to move, just tightening against the pulsing warmth.

Luna tossed her head back, "Oooh... Yessss...."

Bubbles spluttered in shock as she felt the force of the god's orgasm. The first spurt struck against her cervix, hard enough that it send tingling pain to her fingertips. The next two were even worse.

The silver-haired neko slipped out, and kissed Bubbles' stomach before standing up and straightening her hair. The woman ran her claws through it, and grinned down at the shocked and immobilised neko, "She's hers, now. Bubbles has her mark."

"Bubbles... Didn't agree to... That..." She mumbled, still panting and confused.

Luna giggled, "Of course she didn't. Doesn't matter a flying fuck. She's a goddess, you're a mortal. Bubbles is her fucktoy, whether or not she wants to be. Don't worry, Luna loves her. She'll play nice."

"Not anyone's fucktoy!" Bubbles yelled, bursting into tears.

The goddess of the moon chuckled, "We'll see. She transplanted kitten into Sharhalla, by way. His face right now is... Luna loves it. This is the fun she lives for. The fun that Bubbles brings her... Mmm... Bubbles might have forgot. Luna promised her a safe place, in homeland. When Bubbles gets there, follow the bunny."

With that, the goddess did a backflip, but she didn't land. She was simply gone.

"Bubbles!" Ninaein screamed in concern, falling next to her and hugging her.

The neko sniffled, "Nina... Saw?"

"Had to watch. Watch and do nothing." Sana shuddered, "Fuck's sake. Bubbles is getting attention from gods, now? How fucked up is her life?"

Bubbles cried.

It wasn't that the sex hadn't been good. It had been out of this world. She already knew that she would jump at the chance if it happened again. If the goddess had given her a choice, she would have loved it. It was the knowledge that she couldn't actually resist them.

She didn't like that feeling. The feeling of being so badly fucked with that she didn't mind becoming Luna's plaything. Because she was. Gods save her, she was Luna's plaything. If the goddess asked her to step into a fire, she just might.

Erientyara frowned, "The aura is gone. The goddess really did transplant the child. How... Odd. Almost as odd as gods being real. I had never believed that."

The neko blew at her fringe and snuggled into Ninaein, "Wish they would ignore Bubbles."

%3%6%8%6%9%6%5%6%6%