Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No creampies from me, kitty." Kaia brushed her cheek and lifted a piece of fish over her mouth, "B-beg?"

"Sana wants it!" The catgirl's face immediately screwed up, her eyes filling up with tears.

Kaia cringed, "Yikes. Well. Remind me not to ask a freaking whore for roleplay without giving any guidelines. Um... Tone it down, please. I like... Bubbles. What she's like."

The blonde giggled, "Sorry. Used to the extreme ones. That was a bit much, a bit quick, wasn't it? Hmmm... Gimme! Give her the fucking fish!"

Kaia shivered, dangling it back over the woman's mouth, "Say please."

"No! Sana wants the fish! Give it to her!"

"Ooh, you little brat." Kaia smiled, and felt the feelings of lust returning. Feeding off her own desire, as she looked down at the catgirl. She could taste it in the air. Sana wasn't just playing a role, not just acting sympathetic. She was enjoying herself, as well.

"Give me the fucking fish!"

The succubus yanked it back, "The hell did you just say?"

The catgirl blushed and looked meek, before whispering, "She's sorry. She didn't mean to be rude. She's just... You're teasing her! It's not fair!"

The tail behind the neko flicked a couple times near the end, and her bright golden eyes had nothing but fun and mischief in them. Kaia bit off half the fish and lowered her head towards the woman, offering a compromise.

"You two." Bubbles poked her head out of the hut, "Don't be too rough. We probably leaving early in morning. Wanna cross the river before it's too bouncy for Nina to handle. 'Kay?"

The catgirl in Kaia's lap shot upright, smacking her head into her jaw. Sana cursed and then rubbed at her head, "Um... You're not mad at her, are you, Bubs?"

"No." Bubbles blinked innocently and waved at them to continue, "Kaia should fuck her brains out. Bubbles is going to sit with her Nina."

The catgirl disappeared back inside, and Kaia grinned slowly and slipped her arms around Sana's waist, feeling the little pop of bloat from the neko's earlier feast. She growled quietly, feeling the light coming creeping back into her red eyes, "It looks like you have your sister's full permission."

"Sana expected her to at least care." The catmaid said in perplexity, "Angry, or excited. Not... Nothing. That was weird."

"She's just worried about Ninaein." Kaia kissed at the woman's neck, "Don't worry about it. Worry about the succubus you got hot and horny and are now ignoring."

Sana's ears flicked back and forth, "It's just... So damn weird. Have you ever known her to... Ignore something? Just ignore it? So damn weird."

"I'm going to bite you, in a minute." Kaia's tail curled tightly around the woman's waist. She brushed her sharp teeth against the woman's soft and lily white neck, tracing little red lines as she did it.

Sana's tail went bolt upright, and a shiver moved through her. "So damn weird. She didn't think Bubbles was capable of... Not caring about something. She loves everyone she meets. A genuine and deep love for them. Whether they're interested in being friends with her or not. But she doesn't care. So damn weird."

Two dozen sharp fangs pressed into the neko's skin with a deep and lust-filled growl. Sana leaned her head to the side with a soft groan, but made no further sign that she'd even noticed the succubus, which only served to stimulate Kaia even further.

The woman who had proposed to her only a few hours ago, had approved. Bubbles had told her to eat this playful little kitty, who had no idea what kind of door she was opening by pressing all of Kaia's buttons. She hadn't done anything, thought anything even, since she'd got hurt. The lust of the succubus had built to fever pitch... And now it was being intentionally denied, by ignoring her.

The catgirl sitting in her lap was in a dangerous place.

Sana reached up casually, and ran a claw down Kaia's uninjured horn. She felt both a thrill that shot down her spine, and a crushing weight of agony at the thought of the one that she had lost. A confusing mix of dark and foreboding pain, and devouring lust.

"Have you ever wondered what Bubbles' family is like? Is the entire clan like her?" The catmaid mused, still scratching at Kaia's horn, even as she continued to bite her.

Kaia snarled in irritation, and her tail snaked down and around one of the woman's thighs. She lifted the leg lewdly, exposing the catgirl's underwear to any of the potential passersby in this shithole of a village.

Just the handful of them had practically doubled the number of people living here, but it was the only place with roofs before you got to the ferry crossing, and not even Ninaein was nuts enough to attempt a crossing of that without a proper boat. Kaia couldn't imagine Erientyara being willing to act as a packhorse for them.

The size of the village, annoyingly, meant that Kaia's revenge against the little kitten wasn't much of a threat. The farmer was too busy to care about a little flash of golden bush, and the woodcutter wasn't even home. The last household was too busy mopping up after surgery to care about a whore showing off her privates.

Sana was taking this too well. Ignoring her, too easily. Had the bitch actually been fucked in public? Like when Kaia practically climbed inside Bubbles at Isaac's tavern, before they were interrupted.

Kaia slipped a finger into the catmaid's warmth. Burying it the full length inside her, but causing little more than a breathless moan. Sana was too good at ignoring her. The tip of the catgirl's tail flicked back and forth between them excitedly, as the woman tried and struggled to find words to say.

"Sister... To my wife?" Kaia growled in the woman's ear.

Sana shivered, and lay back further into her, "Tell to her... How much you love her sistren. Tell her love for Bubbles."

One slick and black finger began to move within the experienced woman. The whore was right, Kaia did wish that she was with her wife. That these confines belonged to her bright-eyed girl, who tried to befriend everyone she met. Thieves, doctors, gods. Bubbles was impossible.

"It is impossible." Kaia whispered and kissed the catgirl's neck, "There is no end to my love for that one. I will give all for her, every inch of me."

"You saved her." Sana whispered back, and turned her head. Planting a small and soft, brief, kiss upon Kaia's lips. "Bubs lives, because of you. We all live and love, because you saved that beautiful woman. Sana loves her sister. She may not have known her long, but we are true sisters... So... As nekan sisters are wont to do... Fuck Sana. Bring her closer to her sister."

Kaia growled into her, the entire world turning red as she felt herself starting to lose control.

The succubus turned and slammed the neko's wrists into the verandah. Pinning the catgirl down before kissing her roughly. Her long and forked tongue snaked into the woman's willing mouth, flicking at her teeth quickly and hungrily.

The stench of the catgirl rose up, nourishing Kaia's empty stomach. She drank in the lust, groaning and feeling herself getting wet. The hand inside the whore began to move aggressively, splashing the fluids of the tiny neko.

Kaia snarled into her mouth, as Sana purred back into her. The catgirl's small chest pressed in tightly against the scarring that had replaced the succubi's.

Sana's moans became slower and deeper, the closer that she got to her climax. Her lust a clingy and deep aura that Kaia drank in, struggling to keep swallowing it down, as her starved hunger screamed at her about her empty her stomach was.

"F-fuck." The neko broke the kiss, moaning and arching up, "That's it! Oh, sweet mercies! Oh! Oh, she's gonna... She's gonna! Please, she!"

The catgirl cut off with a loud cry, and the brilliant light of her orgasm blinded the succubus. Kaia grunted, feeling her own orgasm wash through her, before she collapsed atop the tiny whore.

She squeezed her eyes shut, as the predicted tears immediately started rolling down her cheeks.

Sana wrapped her lithe body around her, kissing her cheeks, "That's it. It's okay, flower. You have your wife back. We're safe, again. All together. Family."

"I love her." Kaia whispered, pulling her arms in and letting herself be hugged. "By the gods... I love my Kitten."

"She loves you, too." Sana purred, continuing to kiss her, "Bubbles always loves her Kaia. She will fight for her. Erientyara not the only dragon in these parts. We have our kitten."

%6469%6E67%

Bubbles pale eyes lit on the horizon and she clenched her fists angrily. She could see the spray of water in the distance, smell the stink of horses on the wind. The hunters were coming. The dogs of war, ready to bite because their master was uncomfortable with a kitty or two who lived.

She turned and stormed into the hut, looking at the thief still sleeping fitfully, and the others in her merry band. She felt more weight on her shoulders than she had ever felt in her life.

"Humans are coming." She said breathlessly, "We cannot wait for the Erin, any longer. We have to make the next tide."

Rali looked fearfully at Ninaein, "I don't think she can be moved yet, sweet. It might do worse than whatever they are going to do."

Bubbles' eyes flashed, "No! Dying really wouldn't be worse! For Shin, she forgives the elf, this once. But getting fucked over by people who hate you, just before they kill you, that's... That's how it is. This is war, against her kind. Stay, she doesn't care anymore. But killing Nina would be mercy, compared to leaving her here."

"She's not dead, yet." The Coiner snarled, holding her side as she swung her legs over the edge of the table. The catgirl grunted and winced, but there was a flickering in her golden eyes. Telling that the crazy little thing was actually attempting to channel her magic, to reinforce herself.

"Sana, Kaia." Bubbles growled, "Carry her. Bubbles will... Bubbles will delay the stupid stinking horses. Get her across the water."

"If we leave without, we can't come back for her sister." Sana said urgently.

The catgirl stretched her arms, and fingered her claws in the air, "She knows. She doesn't intend to be late... But Bubbles has had her fill of being chased and hunted and having her wives killed!"

"Is she blaming humans for bad organ?" Ninaein gave a weak and broken laugh, "Even they not that good."

"Broke your skull, wife-to-be."

The Coiner took an involuntary step backwards, "Eh... She felt it that time. Fuck, she wouldn't be neko if she didn't feel her anger. Bubbles... Don't do anything stupid, lover. You are not a soldier, just a street kitty."

Bubbles sneered, looking at the horizon, "She thinks that it's time they learned to respect a neko... On the border of our homeland. Can't you hear them, yet? Hear the songs of the forefathers?"

There was a quiet growl behind her, as both Sana and Ninaein joined her. Feeling the insult of dragging a genocidal rage to the edge of the desert. A homeland only recently freed by their great empress.

Sana was the first to start laughing, "Oh my."

"Do you think they like... The smell of the horses?" Ninaein groaned, leaning onto the doorway.

Bubbles giggled, "Save your strength for the crossing."

"What exactly are you all going on about, sweet?" Rali asked in confusion.

Bubbles glanced over her shoulder at the elf, "Beyond the wastes. What lies?"

"The nekan desert." The elf shrugged, "So? That's still days from here. The wastes, the cursed, and the rattata come first... Don't they?"

The catgirl yawned and stretched her shoulders, "Mmm. Normally. But every neko, young or old, they felt her die. They felt our Toofy, fade away. The one who broke the bells. Not even the stupid tomcats could ignore that... No... No, there's hookteeth on the other shore. Just waiting for an excuse."

"Cowards." Ninaein spat on the ground, "Willing to guarantee safe passage, but only to those who make it to the wastes. Across the river."

Bubbles nodded, "Anyways... Going to go work out a few of her... Issues. Don't wait for her. Get to the ferry."

With that, she took off sprinting.

The wind whipped through her hair and ears, and the mud splashed up the backs of her legs as she ran. She didn't really know what she was going to do, apart from try and scare the horses. All she really knew was that she was as mad as the void, right about now.

The humans had cracked Ninaein's skull, and cut her down.

They'd carved right through Kaia, for the supreme crime of defending her innocent lover from a blade.

They'd fucking taken their fucking empress from them.

Bubbles tripped, hitting her chin and carving a line through the mud, until she was skidding to a stop with her ass lifted up in the air. She shook it off, as she heard the humans laughing at her.

The neko stood up, her tail twitching back and forth. She puffed out her cheeks at the laughing soldiers, and the air immediately crackled with the burning of magic. Her pale eyes lit up, and the laughter vanished. "Cut her down!"

"Cut them down." A luminescent voice echoed in one of Bubbles' ears.

She tried to make a popping noise, scare the horses. It really was about the only spell that the neko knew. However, as she cast it, she felt a hand on her shoulder, and the surge as someone else acted as a claker-well for her. The trickle of magic became an uncontrolled and roaring waterfall.

Bubbles' usual tiny spark of magic immediately becoming a raging sandstorm that could block out the entire desert. She felt like the storm burning through her was enough to take out the entire continent, as it swept aside her soul.

The trees shook, and Bubbles shrieked, as the boom rolled out from her. From a tiny popping noise to a cacophony that turned the ground into flying stone. The horses reeled, panicking, and the neko took off running back the way she'd come, even as some of the trees started to collapse.

"Kill the cat!"

Bubbles rubbed at her ringing ears, "Stupid fucking... Bitching goddess..."

She could see the ferry as it came into view, the others just beginning to try and get Ninaein onboard. Who seemed to be panicking and deciding that she wasn't interested in getting on something that swayed and rocked with her movement.

Bubbles tripped again as she got close to the ferry, going ass over head and directly into the green drink. She surfaced sputtering and shivering, before latching a claw onto the edge of the boat. Kaia's tail flicked out, under her armpits, and pulled her up.

The neko made a keening noise as the ferry rocked beneath her feet. She ground her teeth together, but refused to show just how frightening she found the experience to be. Not that she was really fooling anyone.

Ninaein was squeezing a knife in either fist, as Sana helped her to sit down in the middle of the stupid raft. The thief seemed to have forgot how to breathe and was shaking in fear.

Kaia was looking around at all of them, tensed to tackle if one of them decided they'd rather take their chances in the water or on the shore, then stay on the stupid bloody raft.

Sana, for her part, was pretending that she had it all made, but her claws had pierced her boots and latched into the surface of the wooden float.

Bubbles pulled her arms in tight, already missing her warm necklace as her teeth started to chatter. She glared as she saw the horses approaching again. "W-w-we sh-should be leaving! F-f-faster would be better!"

"Shall we, kitten?" Luna whispered in her ear.

The neko flinched, closed her eyes, and flicked a finger, casting as small a spell as she could.

The entire raft rocked as the river was struck by another colossal noise. Bubbles whined as she took a quick peek, in time to see a half-dozen lightning strikes hitting the shore. Every single one of them turning a soldiering bastard into a smoking skeleton.

Luna giggled in her ear, "She told you, kitten. She was going to protect you. Get you to a safe place."

The farmer poled the flat and stupid boat out and into the current, a practised hand unfazed by the wind and noise. His eyes were on the water, guiding them without a worry for what might be happening.

Ninaein held her side for a moment, and tossed a knife in a lazy arc. Jealous of the destructive power that Bubbles was kinda having a tough time believing had come from herself, even if it was a temporary thing. She doubted the goddess would keep giving her boosts once they were safe. Nina's knife somehow dropped one of the knights - landing between the chinks in their armour.

Sana gave a nervous giggle, "Y-you think they'll still be th-there when the Erin gets back?"

Rali laughed, "I sincerely hope not, for their sake's."

"Dragon." Bubbles pointed up at a flaming streak in the sky, managing a smile despite being on a boat.