Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nightfall had the troupe gathered around a crackling fire, inside a little crater that had nothing at all to do with Bubbles' excitement at her new spell.

Kaia stood aloof, the succubi holding her scarred chest and gazing at the city that was now in plain view. They'd reach it the next morning, and hopefully get a new direction for whatever safe space the goddess had prepared in advance for them.

Ninaein was curled up, close enough that sparks from the fire were hitting her. She was exhausted, and had kept muttering angrily about a dream she'd had whilst everyone was wondering if she was even going to survive.

However, it seemed that Inny-Inny real knew what she was doing. Unfortunately, as helpful as the tiny figure that Bubbles had kept forgetting was a boy was, he had completely claimed her as his own.

He was still sitting on her shoulders, claws holding tightly to her hair, as he snored into her scalp. She guessed she was just lucky that she'd been claimed by a runt and not anything bigger - not that ratata were that big to begin with. Maly-Kiel had only been breast height.

Rali hadn't rejoined them. Erientyara had sent the best cook among them back to the city with messages for Edric. Bubbles had taken a few minutes to carve a letter of her own into some bark. It was in Nekan because she couldn't write in Common, but she figured someone at the temple could read it to him.

It contained an explanation of Sharhalla's pregnancy for the confused draconid. That Erin would be half-mother. A threat that the blue salamander ever give her another kitten without discussing it, that she'd carve his balls off and feed them to him rectally.

Also a request that Edric make sure to care for himself. That Bubbles missed the warmth of his arms, the smell of his shop. A few rather explicit paragraphs of what she would do to him, if the tailor were at hand. Including just maybe letting him get her rather virgin butt.

She was in heat and missed him.

Then she spent several more paragraphs thanking him for protecting all her neko sistren. That it made her prouder than she had ever been. She loved and adored him for it. She begged him to be careful, but to continue his work.

She left out the thing about the goddess. She doubted that her Edric even believed in the gods. Telling him that she'd been dicked down by the divine would probably just make him think that she'd taken yet another mate.

She also left out the tiny skirted ratboy sleeping on her shoulders. She didn't even understand their relationship enough to explain it to herself, let alone to her man.

Bubbles only briefly explained that she'd exchanged bracelets with Nina and Kaia. Enclosing a tree root twisted to shape and then lightly burned, as a kind of promise to him that she would, as soon as the world would let them.

Rali had left with the letters, walking back into danger to do what was right. Bubbles was proud to know the woman, even if she was already missing her cooking.

Food that Sana was currently thinking she was being so secret about snacking on, as the catgirl huddled by the fire, face and hand behind her knees.

Bubbles smiled proudly around at them all, her own little clan. She closed her eyes, interlacing her fingers, and for the first time in her life, offered up a prayer of thanks to her goddess.

Then, she curled up, and went to sleep.

%7%5%6%5%6%5%6%E%

"Toss them into the fires!" A voice screamed, as the boiling heat wafted up towards them.

She screamed as she fell towards the lava.

Bubbles jerked upright, grabbing her chest and breathing raggedly as she found herself in a crater, turned grey by the morning light trying futilely to cut through the morning mists.

She breathed a sigh of relief, which was short lived as her twitching ears failed to hear anyone else. She jumped to her feet, whirling around to find herself alone by the dying flames.

She swept a hand skywards, "Fireball!"

The orange light blew aside the mist with a roar of sound and heat, but the neko was still alone. She scrambled out of the crater, and spitted the distant city in front of her.

The mining town built into the side of the volcano was flashing, burning with multiple fires as it stuck out of the mist that seemed to have covered everything around them.

"Execute her!"

Bubbles' voice failed to make a sound as a spear suddenly protruded through her chest. She fell silently, without even a wheeze. Dropping sideways to the ground as metallic boots walked in front of her.

The same voice sneered, "Just another cat. Keep looking, she might be with them."

Bubbles jerked upright, grabbing her chest and breathing raggedly as she found herself in a crater. The catgirl immediately burst into tears, pulling her knees up to her chin.

As she did, she felt a tail around her middle tighten, and two small brown eyes stared into hers with concern. "My name is Inny-Inny, what's yours?"

She smiled sadly at the ratboy, "Just... Nightmare."

He nodded, and then vanished.

The catgirl sat up tiredly, poking at her sore side, "Think she slept on a rock."

"We all did." Sana complained, walking over and sit beside her. Her sistren looked around guiltily, and then whispered, "Don't let Inny see."

The blonde pushed a small skewer into her hand, a cooked rat stuck onto a stick. Bubbles giggled and lifted it up and bit a chunk out of it. "Ratata ain't mice, Sana. They kill 'em, just like us."

As if to make the point, Inny-Inny reappeared, hauling a rat the size of a small dog. He dumped it beside the fire and began skinning and gutting it, a giant smile fixed on his face.

Sana's jaw fell open, "She barely found three mice! Where did he find huge rat!?"

"Mmm... Under?" Inny replied casually.

Kaia sighed heavily, "Don't take long. The smoke from the village might have attracted hunters, yesterday. Sneaking you into the city will be difficult."

"Do you think temple will give shelter?" Bubbles asked with a hint of trepidation.

The succubus shrugged, "Just be glad we have a salamander with us."

"Where is grumpy bitch, anyway?" Ninaein complained, still curled up into a ball where she'd fallen asleep last night.

Kaia winced, "She took off flying, this morning. Said she was going to scout ahead. Hasn't come back, yet."

"She didn't get egg yet." Bubbles whispered, "Promise probably hurting. Just give her some space."

"Sucks you can't make her pregnant. Only dragon." Ninaein said jealously.

"Bubbles doesn't want to be a mum!" She yelled in exasperation, "Why the fuck does everyone want to give her fucking kittens!?"

"You'd glow, which would be fucking hot." The thief shrugged.

"I'll find you another fucking ivyk!" Bubbles snapped, and Ninaein wisely pretended that the neko wasn't talking, anymore.

"Rat!" Inny-Inny announced loudly, setting up a spit of sliced up rat meat. It was almost as much as Bubbles had eaten at the secret temple of foxes. She was certainly being treated by the strange man who had decided that she could own him, whether she wanted to or not.

The sun was well above the horizon by the time the group left camp and headed towards the city. Bubbles' stomach was bloated, and she should have been feeling content, but all she felt was a disturbing amount of worry. Which made her over-full stomach rumble with acid and burn uncomfortably.

As they approached the city, they were surprised to discover they weren't the only ones on the road.

Granted, most of the traffic was moving in the same direction as them, fleeing the instability of the human empire. However, it seemed like most trade hadn't been impacted by the deaths of a few thousand neko.

She shouldn't have been that surprised. It was only twenty or thirty years since the last time the humans had tried to genocide her entire race.

Sadly, business is business.

A lot of traders had made their own assurances, betting that the nekan empress wouldn't last. Some of them had prepping for the return of slavery to the world, and though the new empress hadn't quite approved that just yet, it didn't faze some of them.

It took everything in her to stay quiet, and just stay with her head beneath the cloak that Ninaein had bought from the first trader they met, as they walked by the first trader on horseback tugging a rope and dragging a line of ratata behind them.

Unsurprisingly, Inny-Inny vanished at the sight.

Sana pulled her new cloak in tightly, trying to conceal her ears as the whore stared at the ground. She knew how to blend in with the crowd. Changing her light cat footsteps to dull and clumsy. Just another hopeless refugee running from their home, trying to get ahead of the plague.

The succubus was the best off among them. She now looked like she was human. A battered and dirty farmer, wearing a rough and dirt stained straw hat. Of course, Kaia was actually still completely naked.

Bubbles blinked as she almost walked into someone. There was a line to get into the city. She wasn't sure why. Looking at the guards by the gate fearfully, she could imagine multiple answers.

Some of them would mean nothing.

There might be a toll on entry, considering the plague. On that front, they might also be checking goods for any sign of a taint. Especially with so many traders currently on their way through the place.

However, they might also be on orders to find neko refugees. Either to turn them away, refusing to get involved, or to imprison them. Execute them. The acts of the individual guards might differ as well. Some would see it as an opportunity to get their own private whore who couldn't safely leave the house. Others would try and play the hero.

Bubbles needed none of the complexity of any of that. She needed to be able to hide until she worked out where the fuck the safe place that the goddess was leading her, was. Somewhere on the edge of the desert, but not the homeland.

She really hated being fucked with, by a divine. So much pointless... Uncertainty.

The bitches loved to watch their little servants squirm.

"Spread out." Ninaein whispered, kissing Bubbles cheek and indicating for the others to slowly fall back into the crowds, so if one of them was caught, the others might have a chance to escape.

She was in the midst of a crowd, and totally alone.

Perhaps worse than waiting in line to find out if the world was going to go the void on her, was the... Horses. Not just the stench of the erratic and cowardly monsters.

The damn things shit, whether walking or standing still. Leaving horrible droppings everywhere. Small knotty and hairy balls or logs, of incredibly ugly colours. Yellow to black, stinking worse than the bitching thing they came from.

The line moved forward, pushing endlessly, and it didn't care if that meant your boot was going to end up in a hairy little pile.

She was sniffling from the horror of it when she reached the front of the line.

"Remove the hood." The guard said tiredly, casually placing a hand on the pommel of his sword blade. "What is the purpose of your visit to Fanhalla?"

"I cannot. I serve the Lady Luna." Bubbles lied, hoping to the void that the man would assume she was just a cultist of some kind, and didn't actually know if any such religious rule existed.

She certainly didn't know if it was a thing. "I intend to gather supplies, before returning to the others who serve."

"Eugh. One of those roadside temples no one can ever find when they're looking for them?" The guard said roughly, "Fine, fine. It's two silver coins."

She reached inside the cloak, but as she did, a sudden gust of wind hit her. It was anything but natural, twisting strangely and just about knocking her off her feet even as it seemed to avoid even touching the two humans watching her.

Watching as her cloak was ripped into the sky.

"Oh. Fuck."

---

Bubbles hit the ground of the cell, spitting as her mouth hit rotten straw that she was pretty sure also had traces of the plague. She sat up, naked save for the damn steel cuffs around her wrists, glowering angrily at the humans laughing as they walked away.

She hissed at them, and then glumly sat down with her tail swishing back and forth as she glared out of her cell.

The silver-haired neko sat down behind her, hands gently massaging her shoulders. The goddess was in the cell, when she saw the gate open. Smiling as if this stupid shit was all a part of the plan.

She muttered grumpily, "What is point of giving her fireball spell, when fucking cuffs block her fucking magic?"

"Oh, she just did that, because it was fun. Fireballs are alllllways fun. Even when used on... Red... Salamanders. Her sweet idiot." Luna giggled and kissed her cheek lightly.

Bubbles rolled her eyes, "She's not going to help, is she? Everyone has to get hurt for Bubbles, now. Nina or the fucked Erin is going to have to attack prison, and it will be Bubbles fault when they get hurt and there's nothing she can do to repay them. Nina is pretty much on edge of death and... And what the fuck is the Luna doing!?"

The goddess slunk on the floor in front of her silver eyes glistening gleefully. The woman leaned on her elbows and looked up at her, "This was the plan. So you can stop stressing about your cute little things. She doesn't intend for them to get hurt. But... Until the next step... We have a little time to kill. So Luna thought she might fuck Bubbles, again."

"No."

The goddess blinked innocently, and then put a small pout on her face, jutting out her chin, "N-no? You didn't like Luna's dick?"

"Not until she tells Bubbles exactly what she's fucking planning!"

"First, fuck Bubbles. Second, fool around with things until they get interesting. Then, fuck Bubbles, again." The goddess grinned at her.

"Fuck. Off!" She snapped, snarling as her ears flattened.

Luna sighed and sat up, "Fine. She will tell Bubbles the whole big plan. All the gritty details that will make her neko cry. But only if Bubbles agrees to fuck her."

"Why!?"

The goddess giggled, "Why does anyone want to fuck Bubbles? To breed with her, of course. To make little kittens. Or ivyk seeds. Or even a dragon's egg. She wants to make something new with Bubbles. Something that isn't altogether neko. Isn't altogether divine. Something that would be able to choose its own fate. Demigod, if it must have a name."

"God-Emperor was demigod." Bubbles said, her anxiety threatening to strangle her.

"Mmm." Luna nodded, "He had to kill lots to make himself one. Because divine and mortal... They don't much mix. Toofy became one, too. But she had to eat heart of dark god, which made her bit... Tainted. Corruption would have eaten her, too, if White Witch hadn't intervened. So... Luna wants to make something semi-divine from birth."

"Bubbles not want! Why does everyone just think they can go and put a baby in her!?"

Luna giggled, rubbing at one of her ears, "Because she made them think that way. She's been playing with Bubbles for a good long while, now. Her clumsy little neko. Always attracting chaos. It was so much fun making carriage rip up her dress. Make her walk naked down the street."

"Did you do the fucking cart, that day, too!?"

The silver neko shrugged, "Mmm... Wishes she could say yes. That'd be hilarious. But Bubbles actually is clumsy, all on her own."

"She wants goddess to go away."

"Some people want to stop death. Others want to force it to rain. Some people wish they had the power to stop things changing. You can make the goddess go away as easily as you can not poop for a week." Luna laughed at her.

Bubbles glared.

It wasn't like she could actually do anything else.

The silver-haired neko rolled her eyes and sighed heavily, "She already set things in motion, remember? She promised Bubbles a safe place. One prepared in advance for her. Luna keeps her promises. We have about an hour, and then things will happen. So... She wanted to sleep with her cute little Bubbles. Pass the time in horrible human den without it feeling that way."

"You could break her out." Bubbles sneered, lifting her handcuffs, "Then she wouldn't have to pass the time in horrible human den, to begin with."

Luna shook her head, "Sorry. Already arranged it. And if Luna was to change that, by getting Bubbles out early... Well, then the one coming to rescue the Bubbles will get hurt. Probably killed."

"Who is going to save her?" She sneered, "The Erientyara? Royal pain in her ass that disappeared into the skies?"

"Your dragon bitch is currently weeping in the forest and having a huuuge crisis." Luna said sweetly, "See... She felt it, when it happened. She felt herself get the egg, because Luna was listening when Bubbles told the salamander that, and made her decision not to just have Luna kill the half-mother."

Bubbles winced, "Shit timing. But okay."

"Luna also bound Erientyara to Bubbles. So when dragon felt the egg kinda pop up inside her tubies... Eh... Dragon also felt what neko felt. Where she is. Little things like that."

"I did not agree for another fucking link!" Bubbles screamed.

The nekan goddess giggled and punched the ground, grinning. "Oh, this is why she loves her. So fucking cute! She loves how adorable she is!"

"You're such a bitch." Bubbles mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Inny-Inny is coming to save the Bubbles."

Her eyes jerked up and she stared, "Oh, you fucking whore. You chose her because I'd feel guilty about her getting hurt the most, didn't you?"

"Him, but yes." Luna smiled knowingly, "Also... Kinda chose Inny because ratata are best at what comes next. The rattan people are too cowardly, but they're tougher than anyone. Prison break is going to require a fight that Bubbles is not prepared to win. She does not have the heart of a soldier. But Inny won't react even if someone cuts his arm off. Ratata don't respond to pain that way. They're... Focused."

"Stupid ratboy with his stupid big dick." Bubbles mumbled, "So... After we ruin Inny-Inny's life? Then the goddess will be satisfied with hurting Bubbles?"

"I told you." The silver eyes flashed angrily, "I prepared a place for you to be safe. Don't you like it?"

Bubbles frowned, "She... Doesn't understand."

"The. City." Luna snarled, glaring at her, "Things are in motion. The wheels are turning. By the end of this time tomorrow, the entire city of Fanhalla will be an independent place, safe for all exotics. Luna is giving Bubbles the fucking city! Not just some stupid hovel in a waste, where there are no people or fun things to do. A city with gemstones, fire, and every kind of traveller under the sun. Every kind of lewd game to play by the moonlight."

Her jaw dropped, "W-what?"

"I'm making you a queen, you bitch." Luna glared at her, "Whether you want it or not!"

"Not!" She hissed immediately.

The other neko hissed right back at her, "Don't care!"

"Of course you don't care!" Bubbles found herself yelling, despite knowing that the goddess might actually be close to snapping, and that might sort of end her world. "You don't care about anything except yourself!"

"At least I'm not attracted to whores and people who have to literally eat lust or they'll starve to death, cunt!" Luna screamed right back at her.

"Yeah!? Well at least I have a thing for nice guys instead of murderous bastards who don't flinch about killing a shitload of people for some perfect future that never arrives!"

Luna blinked, and then whispered, "Want her to fuck her?"

"Yes!" Bubbles snapped, rolling over onto hands and knees, "I'm in heat, because of you. Of course, I wanna fuck! Why do you think I'm stupid enough to bitch at a -"

Her mouth stopped running as she felt the dick pierce straight inside her. Felt the goddess' balls slam against her sensitive clit without any warning. Her pale yellow eyes were as wide as possible, and her mouth hung open in astonishment.