Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tight." Luna cooed, "Oooh... She's sorry for yelling. She just... Has a thing for Bubbles."

"Shut up and fuck her." The blonde neko groaned, "She might forgive... Everything... If she fucks her!"

"You're supposed... To say sorry." Luna moaned as she started thrusting in and out of the still-handcuffed neko.

"Still... Angry... About... Kittens!" Bubbles shuddered with each sluicing motion.

"Supposed... To be... A joke!"

"Not... Funny." Bubbles bit her lip, trying to fight against displaying the absolute, complete and perfect joy she felt now that the god was inside her, again.

"Gave her... Nina..." Luna moaned deeply, "So that... No one... Could touch... Bubbles!"

"Erin's... Egg!"

The goddess slowed momentarily, "Well... Yeah. She thought that... Was obvious. Bubbles so wants... To fuck the dragon, too."

"On her terms!" She groaned, before her elbows gave out and she fell flat against the floor, handcuffs rattling as her arms slid across the floor. The goddess came down with her, soft breasts pushing into her back as the cock thrust even deeper inside of her.

"Cities... Have tea." Luna groaned into her ear, still moving inside of her, "Just pick up... Some... Penny royal..."

Bubbles clutched at the gross straw as she felt her hips striking into the stone beneath it. She panted excitedly for the woman she really didn't understand, but was nonetheless grateful for. Even if they were entirely frustrating.

"Doesn't... Stop... Erin getting... Preggers!" She moaned, involuntarily rubbing her face against the ground.

Luna picked up the pace, the sound of her hips striking Bubbles' butt loudly echoing in the prison. "She won't... Without... Permission! Swear it!"

"And... What about... Ratboy?"

The goddess chuckled, momentarily pausing, "Girl... She's not going to give you some sort of weird spell that stops all pregnancy. Just tell them not to cum in you, 'kay?"

"But... Most fun part." Bubbles looked back over her shoulder and stuck out her bottom lip.

"Void, it so is." Luna smiled, flexing inside her, "But... She's not going to intervene. Just do what you do... Are you actually planning on screwing Inny?"

"Mmm... Dunno." Bubbles shrugged, "Maybe once he actually learns her language? He's kinda cute when he's being protective. Also... His skirt is sexy as fuck."

"Remind her to get herself one." Luna smirked and then resumed fucking the void out of Bubbles' tiny snatch.

The neko's back arched, and she quivered as she felt her first orgasm approaching. Her walls tried to tighten onto the thing moving inside her. Grasping at it in rolling waves as a light grew behind her eyes.

The goddess somehow felt even better than the first time. Maybe it was that none of her family was being forced to watch, this time around. It was just the two of them, as she trembled and shuddered. Clenching down as she spilled around the dick that was so deep inside her.

Luna pulled out, smoothly flipped the neko over, and then plunged back in. Bubbles gasped loudly, mewling, as the goddess put one hand down against her handcuffs. Holding her gently in place as they continued the assault against her now incredibly sensitive tunnel.

The silver eyes were lit with overwhelming desire and excitement, pulsing brightly with each thrust into her. Bubbles squirmed her handcuffs free, quickly dragging them over Luna's head, and using them to pull the woman down into a kiss.

Their rough tongues quickly scraped at each other. Almost interlocking within the frantic and hungry kiss. Both of the moaning and panting, not quite breaking the kiss. Bubbles rolled her stomach tightly, trying to match the movements of her hips to the divine pounding that she was receiving.

"Mine." Luna growled into her, kissing down her jaw before lightly nipping at her neck. "Bubbles is Luna's!"

"A-and Kaia's..." Bubbles began breathlessly.

"Yeah, yeah." Luna replied dismissively, "Don't... Care about... The mortals. Mine. No other gods, Bubbles! Just Luna!"

"Ju-ust... Luna." The yellow-eyed neko groaned into her.

The silver hair falling and rising around her, shaking with each blow, began to glow. Bubbles hadn't heard of anything like that before, or seen it. She struggled to try and voice a worry, but the thing inside of her sapped all her strength. Pure ecstasy was all she knew.

Luna bit into her neck. A sharper pain than she wanted, and Bubbles tried to turn her head from her. The silver neko's stomach tensed up, and she growled deeply into the injury, before Bubbles' eyes were rolling back in her head.

A little delayed warmth, and a smile, were about all a male orgasm could normally gift her.

Luna felt like a furnace.

The way it hit her nerves, like an earthquake - complete with aftershocks.

Bubbles squealed, claws coming out and into Luna's shoulder blades. Pulling down on the goddess as her second orgasm raced through her violently. She twitched back and forth, all of her muscles flickering between cramping and utterly, blissfully, relaxed.

The goddess slipped out of her grip, handcuffs, and cunt. Falling beside her onto the straw. Which the weakened neko noted also became unrotten wherever it touched the woman.

Bubbles lay there panting on her back, feeling the goddess dripping out of her hungry little snatch. She spoke weakly, "So... Luna really isn't... Behind all... The crap that happens... To Bubbles?"

The goddess laughed, "No, kitten. Though she does find it utterly hilarious. Did you really believe her?"

"Bubbles' luck... Is fucked." She shrugged, "It'd... Make sense."

Luna laughed again, before bending down and kissing her forehead, "Bubbles' luck is what got Luna's attention. Your life is the best entertainment for her. But she's got nothing to do with it. Luna didn't even do the weird wind at the gate. No magic. No god. Bubbles is just the unluckiest neko alive. Maybe ever. Luna loves watching it."

Pale yellow eyes glowered, "Can't she... Fix it?"

"Could. Not gonna." Luna put her nose in the air.

However, before Bubbles could give the divine another piece of her mind, the wall of the prison cell cracked violently. Luna vanished, and the neko rolled over. Looking in surprise at the spiderweb stretching from corner to corner.

The centre of the stone exploded inwards, the dust swirling for a moment before revealing Inny-Inny with a red mark on his forehead. He grinned excitedly at her, "My name is Inny-Inny! What's yours?"

%2863294A616D65734D696C6E65%