Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that mean?" Bubbles glared as she picked up her lone snack and shoved it into her mouth. Barely managing to avoid moaning as the fish just about melted on her tongue.

She'd only ever afforded midfish at best, costing more silver than she could usually save. However, every fish that the kitchen sent up was firstfish. This was the stuff that dreams was made of.

Even if it was only a single mouthful, this time.

"It means that Bubbles stinks like she wanna fuck the Erin, almost every time she brings the damn woman-shaped candle up." Sana laughed, and flicked her nose, "Come on. Be honest. You've been wanting to sleep with her, since the wedding."

"Mmmmaybe." Bubbles said slowly, looking glumly at her empty plate, "That doesn't mean she wanted the Erin to divorce her mate and be hers. She just wanted... Like she had with Shin. Fun time. Not... Whatever the fuck the Erin wants. Swore whole life to Bubbles. Said she'd even guard Bubbles' grave after she dies."

Sana blinked her golden eyes, "Ooh. Yeah, that creepy. Is it... Dragon thing? Maybe Bubbles can get some advice from Avician? Paladin seemed to know who the Erin was, a bit, didn't she?"

"Avician knows the Erin. Also hates the Erin, and wants to fight her. Bubbles thinks its because paladin all warrior and shit, and the Erin actually managed to hurt her, during city fall." Bubbles said glumly, sniffing forlornly, and picking up that Sana did have other snacks, because her sistren always had snacks hidden on her.

The former whore, turned princess, finished turning her hair into a double braid, and threw it over her shoulder. She reached up to adjust the golden chain that was threaded around her scalp, "Sana could ask around at temple, for Bubbles. See what they think. The Companions were all trained for dealing with this kind of politics, right? And Bubbles is kinda stuck in her bed."

"Stupid tail. Stupid clumsy. Stupid dragon." She hissed, feeling sorry for herself.

Sana produced a tiny fish-shaped biscuit from one sleeve and popped it into her mouth, almost subconsciously. She spoke through her mouthful, "So... Um... Bubbles probably won't like it... But she asked where the Erin was? She's circling the city. Can't hear it because Bubbles' room is noise-protected. But her dragon is roaring and spitting flames. Reminding people that Bubbles is in charge."

"Fuuuuuck." She moaned. "She... She guesses she should have expected that. Darkthorn attacked. Avician says it only politics, not real attack. But... The Erin was very, very, angry at Avician for not making it go away before Bubbles saw it. And honestly, Bubbles tried very hard not to piss the bed, when it happened."

"Someone tried to kill you!?" Sana's mouth dropped open in shock.

Bubbles rolled her eyes, "Since we left fucking capital, when has a day gone by when someone hasn't tried to kill either of us?"

"Sana doesn't wanna think about that." The princess pulled out another biscuit.

She tried to snag it, but Sana had it inside her mouth before she could get her hand even close. The woman didn't even react to the attempted theft, just looking glum and depressed about the fact that they had encountered death a lot since the empire declared that catgirls should die.

Bubbles pinched a crumb off the side of the woman's mouth and ate it, "What happened to Inny? He was asking kitchen for fish. Why did Sana choose to bring it? Was she... Feeling guilty about Kaia?"

"Nope." Sana smirked at her, "She doesn't love Bubbles' wife... But she has not found anyone in city who can fuck her as good as that one! She means... Fuck! How does Bubbles ever share her?"

She rolled her pale yellow eyes, "Kaia is feeling sad. So she needs to comfort feed. Sana's lust is as good as any. She lost a horn. Bubbles wishes she could fix that, like she got Erin egg. But she can't. So she lets her wife eat her sister's slutty feelings."

"Yeah. She always gets quiet after." Sana lay down on the bed, across Bubbles' legs. "She thinks that Kaia is getting there. But not much either of us can do. Even Nina has stopped threatening her, when Kaia has flirted with Bubbles."

"She noticed." Bubbles nodded, and carefully moved the platter with delicate plate onto her dresser. It felt distinctly odd not to have anyone else in the room with her. No Avician waiting for a chance to use her sword. No Inny clinging to her. Nobody at all trying to sleep with her.

"Ninaein has been trying to set up a new Coiner's Guild. If Bubbles was interested in stopping her wife from stealing her stuff."

Bubbles looked at the strawberries that the thief had left behind. They were out of reach, from where she was. However, if she asked for help, then Sana would probably end up eating half or more of them.

She really didn't want to share any, at all.

She grumbled, "Stole her crown. Again."

"Not like you wear it. At least when she's distracted, trying to steal that, she's not doing anything that might effect the city." Sana said cautiously, "There's... A lot of people, who not have much, right now. Lot of scared nekos."

"That why Bubbles say that Nina can make Coiner." She nodded, "Not thieves, exactly. She gave Nina permission to set up gambling place for titled bitches. Ones that not mind losing gold, so long as fun."

Sana rolled onto her side, resting on Bubbles' knees, "Wait. You said she could? Huh. Sana sees how that could be good thing. Rich tax... Without making tax, 'cos otherwise rich take the crown fucking back."

"Nina's idea. Bubbles just agreed to it."

"You're... Really depressed." Sana sat up, before walking over and picking up the strawberries. The neko popped one into her mouth before giving her the rest, "Eat these, whilst Sana goes and tries to do something about it."

Bubbles was unable to voice her concerns, as she'd shoved a half-dozen red fruits into her mouth to try and protect them from her sister, the moment the bowl was in reach.

Sana was looking positively gleeful as she skipped away from the bed.

%48656%

She knew who was at her bedroom door, long before they arrived. Hard to walk softly when you weigh more than a horse. Or a house. Or both a horse and a house.

That thought made Bubbles giggle, as she imagined Erientyara receiving a hoof to the face - and the horse being the one to fall over. Dragons really were a ridiculous kind of breed, compared to the rest of them.

How did the empire ever manage to enslave them?

A fist knocked gently on the door, before it cracked open a little, and the woman whispered, "Bubbles?"

"Not sleeping. Just bored." She replied. "The Erin is Sana's big idea? You put her on stupid diet. And did tail, even if didn't mean it. And keep calling her king."

The salamander glided into the room regally, kneeling in her fine dress where the neko could see her. The woman's blue eyes briefly flashing black as she did so. "I know you dislike my service... How do I explain? Nekos choose their masters, yes?"

"Mmm. Bubbles sometimes calls Kaia, master. Sometimes Edric. Not Nina. She'd take it and run." The woman shrugged, "Bubbles has master, but not really."

"Is there ever a time where a neko offers the title, to one who does not want it?"

"Unrequited love not just in plays and things." Bubbles rolled her eyes, "Of course it happens. Lotta people fall for people not want it."

"My love for you, is unrequited."

Her pale eyes narrowed, "That's the bit the Erin, not get. Bubbles does like her. She took a little while, but she likes the Erin. She likes that dragon is bitchy. Likes that she goes fire when angry. Likes the way she talks like proper lady. She likes that they equal. Bubbles want be friends, but... Equal. This... King shit... Not equal. Feel like Erin trying to be... Slave. Which gross."

"It is my expression of love. I may have taunted Shar'hal'la, but I was equally submissive to him, within the bedroom." Erientyara said with mild amusement. "I find it to be... More interesting, that way."

"If it just bedroom thing, why the Erin keep calling king!?" She snapped angrily.

The salamander shrugged, "I have never claimed not to be a slut."

Bubbles eyes went wide, and she felt a burning tingle, at the open confession. She giggled nervously, "Erin still not getting her egg."

"Our kitten cannot have a brother or sister?" Erientyara asked, flicking her tongue to taste the air.

The neko glared, "She's stuck in bed. So the Erin has to behave herself. Even if Bubbles' cycle completely fucked up by everything goddess has done to her. She doesn't know if she even can be not in heat, anymore. No taking advantage."

"I intend to completely take advantage." The salamander stood up, "However, things will, of course, be your own decision... My king."

With that, the dragon produced a tiny bundle of clothes. Setting them on the bed beside Bubbles, and beginning to get changed. She drew her dress up and overhead, removing the silk gown with a grace that Bubbles was immediately envious of.

Erientyara's bare skin was pale. The tops of her breasts, a small patch by her bellybutton, all exposed. Her nether regions, and the inside edges of her thighs were also smooth and pale. Her skin looking as soft as anyone else, despite her overwhelming solidity.

The salamander smiled, and then her face turned to one of concentration. The scales across her breasts lifted, flaring, and then very slowly receded beneath the skin. Leaving them clear and plain to see.

Bubbles' jaw dropped, "How the fuck!?"

"Breasts feed a child. They would be quite useless if they were always locked away, would they not?" The woman said with amusement. "Shar'hal'la does so enjoy suckling them. I confess, I find it to be extremely stimulating."

"Stop." Bubbles glared.

The dragon picked up a white silk shirt from the bed, shrugging it on and buttoning it slowly, "As you wish."

"Can make other scales go away?" Bubbles asked curiously.

Erientyara rocked her head back and forth, noncommittal, "Few can. Those of the royal bloodlines have more control. I have heard tales of an ancestor of mine who could remove hers from sight, altogether. Myself, I find it extremely difficult. I have sometimes managed to withdraw my claws, but that is all."

"Huh. Um... Bubbles also not seen other salamander that can go fire. Is that... Spell?"

The woman picked up a black bow tie, lifting her collar to begin fastening it. "Ah. That one is unique to my bloodline. It is not strictly magic, not as you know it. It is the essence of a dragon. As I may breathe fire, so may I be consumed by it. Few are born with the ability."

The neko nodded, "Weird. She likes it. Thinks it makes the Erin... Cute."

"And my outfit?"

"Bubbles never been into maids. Can tell she talked to Sana." She snickered.

Erientyara smiled proudly, turning down her collar, before drawing her hair back into a ponytail, and binding that in place with a small cloth, with a silver clasp in the shape of a butterfly.

Her wings rolled up even tighter, and without any pants, the woman walked out of sight, returning a moment later with a bucket and cloth. Erientyara went down on hands and knees, back arched to lift her hips, and tail twisted to the side.

She began to lightly scrub the floors, whilst Bubbles couldn't actually turn away. She could either watch, or close her eyes. Maybe Sana did know what she was doing. The burning between her legs was difficult to ignore. She was in heat, and every frustration of the day only made those feelings worse.

"If Bubbles really king... Can she ask the Erin to stop picking fights with her bunny?"

"You may ask it." Erientyara laughed softly, "However, just because I am devoted to you, does not mean I will listen. That arrogant bitch trusts the gods too much, for my tastes. Those have never sought to provide us with peace, have they?"

"Oh. Erin hates Luna."

"Yes. I hate your goddess. I also hate the Golden Kitsune. The Green Goddess." She scrubbed the floor harder, black smoke drifting from her mouth. "I despise those who see us as nothing but tools. Plague ravages the land, where is our Green Goddess? Or is it her curse? Does she seek to harm us? The Silver Neko protects you - but only because you amuse her. She fucks you and watches you fail and flail, because she finds it to be entertaining. Not because she cares."

"Ratata worship Dark Gods. Demons." Bubbles interrupted the flow quickly, "Do dragonkind worship different, too?"

"Most of us were raised in or around the temple. It's history stretches back before the empire." Erientyara stated, "I worshipped like most others, until you were driven from the city. No god should have let it happen. Yet, there are stories. That the Darkthorn League were aided by the Golden Kitsune. That our valiant empress fell from her graces, and that is why hundreds, thousands, of your kind were killed. Why the true king's bride was murdered. I will never forgive this. Never."

"The Erin is bad at keeping things happy." Bubbles sighed heavily. "Just... Leave Avician alone. She likes her. The bunny saved her. Saved her from prison whilst whole city go pfff."

"No. She challenged me, and a challenge must be met, one way or another. Either battle must be joined, or... Another kind, that the fool has sworn never to partake in."

"Don't." Bubbles glared at her, "She took her own sweet time, deciding to lose her V-tile. If Avician never wanna, then the Erin gonna shut the fuck up about it. Not everyone has to be slut."

"To be mated, is to be dominated. I would bring no criticism if none could defeat your precious bunneko, it would be a thing of glory to her name. However, little neko, one way or another, that one and I will find ourselves in battle. It must be. Honour demands it, and I demand it." The salamander was stubborn.

"Bubbles forbids it!" She yelled loudly, flinching and crying as she shifted her hips and dragged on her broken tail.

Erientyara drew herself up slowly, black smoke beginning to fall from her mouth. "You forbid it? You might be one I have sworn myself to, but you forbid it? You think that you can command my every whim, just because I have pledged myself to you? I never did everything Shar'hal'la demanded of me, nor will I be commanded by Bub'bles!"

"I queen." She replied stiffly, glaring.

"I don't care if you are my king! I will not violate my honour for your -"

"I the Queen of Falhalla, idiot." She sneered, "Not exploiting the Erin's lovesick crap. I queen. So stop ignoring me. And do what you're told. Before you make Bubbles actually lose it and actually use stupid royal things that she hates!"

The black smoke turned into a single puff of white, and Erientyara blushed, "Oh. Apologies, your grace. I... Can see how such a battle would not be good for the city. The morale of the people, if one connected with the royal family were to fight the head of the royal guards... A political nightmare. I am at fault."

The woman bowed her head, and turned and resumed scrubbing at the floor with cloaca on full display.

Bubbles blinked. She hadn't actually thought about it from the political angle. It was nice to know she could manipulate the salamander into being less of a bitch by saying it could hurt the city, however. She tucked that bit of information away for later.

The dragon turned and gave a brief kiss to her cheek, before resuming her maidly duties. Still carefully keeping her big and heavy tail out of the way. Showing off that she was engorged, the edges of her cloaca swollen, and the interior showing a lot more than discharge.

She bit her lip as she stared, trying not to squirm as the warmth between her legs came back with a vengeance. If she hadn't broken her tail, she wouldn't be hesitating. She desperately wanted to be treated a little bit rough.

Her wives, as much as she adored them, always wanted to take their time with her. On the other hand, a dragon being gentle was still someone who could walk through a wall without flinching, and reds were known for their passion.

She could picture Erientyara briefly bursting into flames as she yelled at Bubbles to fuck her harder.

She shuffled her ankles in frustration, and then one of her eyes watered as her tail twitched. Broken anything and sex did not mix. Being nursed was sexy, she'd loved that at Halfdark, but being stuck in bed when she wanted a real pounding was torture.

Bubbles doubted she could even give herself a light rub, right now, let alone fool around with her dragonmaid.

She hissed in irritation, and scratched at the bed, "What point!? Bubbles broke her fucking tail, so she can't play with the fucking Erin. Can't try and seduce the stoic Avician, neither. Ooh... Both... Fuck! Now she's got that in her head. Bubbles can't do... Nothing!"

She buried her head in her pillow and yelled.

A gentle thumping came from outside her door, and she ground her teeth together as she heard Avician entering. The bunneko didn't mention it, but Bubbles knew the woman would have heard the fantasy of the three of them. Her hearing was better than anyone's that the catgirl had met.

"Apologies, your grace. I had not planned any further... Interruptions, today." The paladin said stiffly, "However, I find myself having to ask. A recent refugee from the human empire claims to have a... Personal... Connection with you, and has requested a meeting."

She lifted her head glumly, "Personal? Only people who ever fucked Bubbles are bitches that know Avician, unless it her Edric. And he too nice to leave his shop and what he doing."

"The guards, obviously, did not credit the story, and threw the man directly into prison." The bunneko shrugged, "However, it did eventually reach my attention. Speaking to him, he did not lie. He does know you, in some fashion. He is a human by the name of Jackie. Young, reckless. A bartender by trade, I believe."

"Waiter. Bartender in his dreams. Also fucked Bubbles in his dreams. Asshole was always trying to take her V-tile." She said angrily, and then forced herself to soften, "But... He was friend. He helped her find her Kaia, when she was hunting midfish. He also nice to drink with. Never had a chance with Bubbles, 'cos he's a bit of an arrogant twat, but she likes him... Did guards hurt him?"

"A little." Avician said regretfully.

Bubbles rolled her jaw, "They really not getting used to Bubbles as queen, are they? No fucking torturing prisoners for fucking fun! Avici better have fucking hurt them, back."

"Both have been sent to the stocks for a day." The bunny replied, sounding like she thought it wasn't enough. "I... Am sorry, your grace. I have failed you, yet again."

"Like with the assassin, your bunnyship?" Erientyara snarled.

She glared at the dragon, "Unless she wanna join them in the stocks, give her paladin a break. She's trying to break culture of human assholes, under fat king."

"You believe that stocks could hold me?" The salamander snorted.

Bubbles raised an eyebrow, "She wouldn't do what she's told? Take no punishment for being stuck up bitch?"

"I... Won't apologise." Erientyara said hesitantly, and then knelt down and started scrubbing the floor and flaunting her cloaca, again. However, it seemed that the point had been made.

The bunneko put one hand on her sword's hilt, "I have placed... Your old friend... Into the tender care of Ninaein. Whilst she can be intimidating, she -"

"Oh fuck." Bubbles eyes went wide, "Nina knows Jackie! She hates him! Go, go, go! Get him out of there before Nina threatens to eat his liver! And means it!"

The bunneko vanished with a spring of her ankles, and the sound of her sheathed sword cutting through the air.

Bubbles didn't blame her for entrusting someone to Ninaein. Generally, her wife would be one to protect what belonged to Bubbles. She might not like that other people talked to the queen, but she reserved threatening them to herself. A random friend would be boring, and Nina would just fuck with them a little.