Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." She blew at her fringe. "She needs it done."

"As you wish, your highness." They all curtsied.

The pain and cold went from the base of her tail, to piercing an icicle through her tail, above her butthole, and right the way through her and into the nerves inside her overstimulated front side.

She bit down harder into the tray, squealing uncomfortably as she felt like she was having a spike of ice shoved into her sensitive female bits. Her claws came out and shredded the silver in her hands, as she whined in desperate pain.

The tendrils of ice spread, moving deeper and upwards. Fishing through her, leaping from nerve to nerve, to actually make the leap into her womb. The womb that everyone kept trying to plant something in, no matter what she said.

Her pale yellow eyes twitched as she suddenly found herself pissed off.

She was angry at absolutely everyone. Her wives, her friends, her family. Especially angry at her goddess. Everyone kept fucking with her, and fucking her up, and it never seemed to fucking stop.

Bubbles dropped the remains of the silver tray. Her ears standing up tall, as she let out a small and threatening growl. She felt her pathetic amount of magic rising up like a tiny bubble at the back of her throat, making her eyes glow.

The dragon suddenly took a hesitant step backwards, "My king? Bubbles? Uh... Healers... You might want to stop... What you are doing."

"We cannot." The three spoke as one, "Just a few moments longer, you grace. We have almost completed -"

The stupid triunity of their speech was cut off as Bubbles screamed out her anger at the entire world. Cursing her goddess. Cursing the safe haven she'd been given. Cursing the people that she'd come to it with.

There was a strange sort of shimmer, brief and uncomfortable.

Then there was a pop.

And no more cat in the room.