Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 18

Story Info
The catgirl...?
17.2k words
4.94
2.9k
6

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,841 Followers

Author's Note: This is a last chapter for "Everyday Life with Bubbles".

---

Nobody could tell her what happened, or even really how it happened.

She just had to accept it, the way it was.

The blonde neko could feel the shredding of her palms as she laid yet another bundle of sticks against the pyre, being built in the middle of the city square. Her tail dragged in the dirt behind her, fallen and limp, as she stumbled away, to find and build another.

The palms of a whore had been conditioned for oils and massage, not for the rough items of the street. Her skin was torn, little white pieces pulling away from her palms, with tiny flecks of red. The sticks weren't even that thorny, just broken.

Dead, dried out, and broken, just like she was. Empty of meaning, empty of anything, because daring to understand and feel the truth of the matter, would be tantamount to suicide. She just... Couldn't.

Sana didn't know where anyone else was, and she didn't want to know. They had every right to cry and scream. They had the right to cry for their lives lost, in the fire yet to come. The cleansing flames that would burn away a name that was imprinted into the very spirit of the land.

They couldn't even give her the right kind of funeral.

There was no body to cremate.

She was far from the only nobody in the square. Cats from all across the city had come to pay their respects. Some leaving gifts for the lost, to burn along with the pyre. Bottles of milk, bangles, earrings. Anything that was precious to them, to show the pain they felt by losing her.

Sana sniffled, as the tears ran down her cheeks. Her sister had done her best not to be queen to these people, and they had loved her for it. Not just because she had provided them a shelter, when humanity had turned against them. The promise of Bubbles had been real safety. You didn't have to change who you were.

She had hardly been a Toofy. That one was an immortal legend, impossible to live up to. That one had been a true empress. Whereas Bubbles had been something more akin to a friend. She had been family, for anyone in need of one.

The catgirl fell to her knees, the dry sticks tumbling from her shaking hands, and she let out a trembling caterwaul of pain.

She'd known the woman for so short a time, and now she was gone. Everyone in Sana's life was gone. All of them, killed for hatred's sake, except that one fun woman who had named her sister, danced and sang with her in the rain. And now that one was... Gone.

She had dared to believe that their fates were intertwined. The secret motives of the gods, wrapped so tightly around the soul of her sistren, binding the two together, for whatever voidscape the future might bring in. They would fight it, back to back.

Erientyara's explanation didn't even make sense.

Bubbles had been getting healed, going through the pain of it, when the neko had started channelling and growling.

One minute she was there, her usual clumsy, pissy self.

The next, she simply wasn't.

The dragon hadn't seen or felt any spell. She hadn't felt the shifting of the world, to suggest that Luna or one of the gods had stepped in to teach the queen some manners. There had been no magic beyond that healing her broken tail.

Bubbles probably didn't even have a chance to know anything was happening, before she was... Gone.

Sana lifted one trembling hand to her mouth, and bit down into it. Her fangs sinking in, as she calmed her shattered heart. Trying to find a way out of the darkness reeling above her head. Proudly proclaiming that the worst was yet to come.

War and horror was guaranteed. The legacy of Bubbles would be found in her death, and the instability champing at the bit. Avician had been trying to teach the Elders some respect, and punish Phoenix for his coup, when Bubbles... When she... Sana couldn't admit she was dead.

Her sister was gone. But gone didn't necessarily mean... Forever.

Day of the Dead. She had that to dream on, for. Her sister might return, for just one day. Explain what had happened, and bed the entire harem of wives, husband, lovers and would-be bedded partners. Show them all just how much heart that the kitten always had to give.

Not that Bubbles had a single damn reason to include Sana in that, if she did come back. For one day, just the once.

Gentle, but rough, fingers gripped her hand and pulled it from her mouth. The stranger crouched in front of her as they drew a bandage around the hand, and tightly wrapped it. He didn't say anything to her. Grief was written across all of his features, as well.

The man offered no blame towards her for hurting herself. He just did his best to fix what had been done.

She swallowed nervously, and spoke raspily, "What's his name?"

"Jackie." He replied quietly, and then went to stand up.

She grabbed his wrist, golden eyes looking at him intently, "Did... Did you make her earrings?"

"The dice." He said in surprise, "You knew her, didn't you? Well, I can see her laughing about the loaded dice in a bar, too, I guess. But you met her."

"She called her sistren." Sana tried to sound confident, but more sounded like she was about to burst into tears, again. She stood up, and sniffled, "We escaped city, together. Sana was there when goddess first slept with Bubbles."

"The god stuff isn't bullshit?" He said in shock, "I... Wow. When I knew her, Bubbles was a virgin."

"Not because you and Veron weren't pushy about it." Sana managed some snark, and then sniggered, "Hearing that she ended up with several wives must have been a blow to the self-esteem."

He shook his head, "Not... Really. She likes women. I'm a guy. Obviously, things weren't going to work out if I don't have what she preferences."

Sana rolled her eyes, "She also fucked Edric. The tailor? He and she were... They were engaged. Oh gods. Oh, who gonna tell Edric? Oh gods, that's going to hurt."

"Well. I guess she just didn't like me that much." He said glumly.

She shook her head, "No, idiot. Bubbles liked you just fine. She just didn't wanna bounce on you. Why is it always sex? Can't a guy and girl just be friends, human?"

"Yeah." He replied sadly, voice empty, "I guess so. I sound like a dick, now. But... I was okay with it. It was just... I sound racist."

"A nekan virgin, at her age?" Sana snickered, "No, not racist. We really, really, wanna fuck around. And just so he knows, Sana is a big racist joke. Her whole life, really. She's a fucking nekan whore. Or was, before humans decided to cut her head off."

"Whole empire's gone to shit, without Toofy. Even the Traitor was better than whatever the fuck this is." Jackie kicked at the ground.

Sana rolled her jaw, "Screw it. She's depressed as fuck. He knows who she's missing and why she hates herself. Care to take her into an alley for five minutes?"

He blinked a couple times in surprise, and then gave a small smile, "I... Last longer than five minutes."

She grabbed his hand, and her tail perked upright. "Prove it."

The catgirl dragged him into the nearest alleyway, literally. She imagined how often Bubbles would have been tempted to do something like this, especially had she had grown up on the streets. Sleeping in cardboard boxes, before she fell in with the baker.

Bubbles had always seemed to find a way to make friends, no matter where she went or what she did. That was a gift that Sana didn't have, and had been ridiculously jealous of.

How in the utter fuck had Bubbles managed to become friends with her, get married, and become the avatar of a goddess, whilst fleeing a xenophobic nutcase ordering an army to put her in the ground?

Sana smiled at him coyly as they exited the view of the crowds. Grabbing the front of his shirt and snuggling up to him, before nipping his chin, and falling back against the wall with a little laugh. Briefly channelling magic to flash her golden eyes.

She might not be anything, compared to Bubbles. She might not have the skills or luck to change the whole world. But she was still a neko, and she was still trained as a whore.

"Has he ever had a cat, before?" She whispered, as he leaned one hand onto the wall, and moved in closer to her.

He paused, on the verge of kissing her, "No."

"Oh wow. Gods above." She sucked in her breath, "He was saving himself for Bubbles, wasn't he? He... Wanted her... To be his first?"

"She's gone." He whispered.

Sana felt more than a small wave of guilt, and self-hatred, before deciding to do what she could to salvage the opportunity. "She never slept with Bubbles. Didn't want. They were sistren... Does he know that one? When nekos call each other sister?"

"It's... Stronger than a blood tie, isn't it?" His hand dropped and he leaned backwards.

She nodded, "Mmm. And most sistren fuck each other. But not Bubbles and Sana. But they still sisters. So if Sana takes the Jackie... Then he owned by both Sana and Bubbles. She had Bubbles wife, few times, too. They shared. Never had goddess though, and... Thank fuck. The Luna terrifying."

"Owned." He gave a small smile, "Bubbles really hated that aspect of relationships with nekos. Did she... Ever get... Over it?"

"Sana thinks that she grew to... Understand it, better." The woman replied hesitantly, "Bubbles still... Not owned. Not owner. She only used that in private with her Kaia. Never with Nina. But Sana thinks that Bubbles grew to get what it really means. Not owned, like slave. Owned like crystal you kill whole world to get back, if you lose it."

He nodded, and then made a half-smile, "I depressed you, enough?"

"Yes!" She rolled her eyes, grabbed him by the shoulders, and spun them both around. The neko shoved him against the wall and then dropped to her knees. Expertly flicking a claw to unravel his belt in a single movement.

She didn't give him a chance to start talking, and ruin everything again, before she started kissing at his underwear. The object contained within, was certainly not hard when she started paying mind to it.

So many times at the cafe, Sana had been expected to play the timid role. Stumbling over her words and making her ears twitch, as the men smiled knowingly. She resented that, more than a little. What was cute about being scared?

She did have to admit to herself, as she started to pull down his underwear, that she missed the setting of the cafe. She did have a bit of a feeder fetish. She adored feeding someone else, popping pieces of bread into their mouth, as their certain hardness pressed up against her womaness.

Her rough tongue blepped from her mouth, snagging gently against his skin as she drew it across him. Her saliva stretching in strands against the human's baby maker as she remembered just how many pies she'd baked at the cafe, before everything went south.

She missed having so few worries.

The man swallowed nervously, "This... Feels wrong. It's a funeral."

"Humans so... Boring." Sana spoke between licks. "Everyone end... Up fucking... At nekan... Funerals... People have... Big emotions... So... They do this..."

"Not saying you don't have my absolute attention." He flexed, "Just that I can... Imagine... Our Bubbles... Glaring at me."

"Mmm." Sana nodded and took him into her mouth. She could imagine her sister glaring at her from a doorway, spinning on her heel and stalking away. But the tail would be straight up in the air, betraying just how cute Bubbles would have thought it was.

She pulled him down into her throat, loving the feeling of cock hardening inside it. Pushing just a little deeper with every bob of her head, as he groaned and joined her excitement at the same time.

Sana had missed a decent dick, as much as Bubbles.

From the thing popping up in her throat, this was a decent dick. It wasn't that he was huge. Sana had seen a tauran's dick, and there was not enough gold in the world to make her want to take one of those up her crevasse.

Jackie was still decent, though. It was average length for a human, meaning that he wasn't going to punch too deep into her. He was a little wider than most, by a fingerspan or so. Which was going to feel amazing, stretching her without stretching too close to any limit.

The best bit, however, which she could immediately feel as she pushed him in and out of her throat, sucking and licking at him excitedly, is that he wasn't dead straight. She'd had bananas, and she'd had poles, but he was neither of those. A tiny subtle curve, that guaranteed fun.

She regretfully pulled her mouth off the end of him with a noisy pop, before smiling up at him with her golden eyes, "He promised to last longer than five minutes, didn't he? She has to warn him... She has a thing for finishing inside. She wants him to fill her up."

Not as fun as being able to make baking puns, at every turn, stating things outright.

The neko jumped to her feet, one hand leaning lightly onto the wall of the alley, as the other pulled her underwear to the side, and her skirt up. She didn't need to give him more of a prompt.

Sana closed her eyes, breathing in deeply as she felt him spread her out. Plunging down into her tightness, rubbing her in all the right places along the way.

His rough hands gripped her hips, and without another word, he began to truly fuck her.

She shivered, and let out a soft and content purr, as he gave her no chance to get used to things. He gave it everything, slapping loudly into her with abandon.

She did have to admit, she didn't think that a human guard would appreciate anybody having sex at a funeral. They might be a little bit pissy about it, because they didn't really get neko culture. Wouldn't understand that it would make Bubbles giggle.

Her insides clung to him with each stroke, his cock sawing along her, rubbing her delicate clit and sending her into sensitivity overdrive. She bit her lip to stop from caterwauling at the top of her voice.

Bubbles had missed out, refusing to fuck this one. But her sistren had always wanted it to be more than just sex, even with her dalliances. Bubbles had cared too much for her friends, to bed them blindly.

Her knees trembled, and her toes curled up in her boots, as his unique shape forced her into an orgasm. Her stomach tensed, and she clamped down onto the human.

He immediately grunted, and part of her flagged a warning sign, but the rest of her was wide-eyed and excited. Leaning her forehead into the wall and enjoying the shivering flood as it burst through her.

Running down him, over her folds, before a single bead began to drip down the length of her left thigh.

"Ooh. She likes him..." Sana cooed, "More... Fuck her, more!"

He thrust her into the wall, somehow picking up the pace with her encouragement. Her golden eyes rolled back in her head, disbelief shivering through her at his determination. She'd never met a human who could last, not if she came first.

Her breasts were flattened into the unyielding stonework, her legs spread wide and threatening to cave. His hands were locked firmly around her hips, as she began to hear the wetness of herself, the slap of flesh on flesh now unmistakable as he gave his all.

"Oi!" Someone nearby yelled, "What's going on, down here?"

She gave an excited shiver and moan, "Time... To cum! Fill her up!"

Jackie groaned into her, leaning his head between her shoulder blades, trying to push himself over the edge before the two of them got arrested by a jerk of a guard.

She could feel him tensing up, doing everything he could to find his limit and break through. Flexing deep inside her, his thrusts becoming slower and deeper.

She reached one hand down to rub delicately at herself, guessing that she just might be able to get a second, and that would definitely break the human.

Her fingers knew precisely what they were doing. Finishing herself had been a tool in her past life, a necessity to make her customers feel proud of themselves, and a great way to quickly finish with one that she didn't like.

Sana let out a long moan as she clamped down onto him, again. The moment that she tightened, she felt his surprise. He grabbed onto her hips, and then came the flood of warmth as he let loose into her.

"Gods... Fresh baked..." She purred contentedly, "That's the pie she likes."

Some habits die hard.

"What in the void do you two think that you're doing!? This is a funeral!" The human guard barked, as Sana turned to release the man inside her.

She gave an innocent blink of her golden eyes, as she felt the sticky dripping running down one leg, before giggling and jumping. She bounced lightly off one wall, before flipping to land on the roof behind it.

The neko dropped onto her back, one hand to her chest, as she stopped to catch her breath. She grinned to herself, and looked up at the stars overhead, just beginning to emerge.

Her eyes went wide as she saw the flash of a single shooting star, and she murmured into the night, "She wishes that her sister wasn't gone."

---

"Ooh! Who are you!? You're new!"

The woman sprang to the doorway, putting her head into the stranger's chest and taking a long and deep sniff of them. Her nose wrinkled and she looked up at them, "Ooh! Ooh! You're from the mine! Do you go down to the firestone deeps? I love firestones! So pretty and sparkly!"

A fluffy tail that was black on the surface, and faded to a white underneath, was wagging back and forth behind the woman in a blur. She was holding her hands behind her back, as she stared excitedly and forced herself to wait for the stranger to respond.

A stranger who, in this case, had never actually met an exotic of her particular breed. The man's hands were stained with coal dust, and his skin prematurely aged from exposure to the heat of the tunnels beneath Fanhalla.

He took a stumbling step backwards, staring at her in confusion.

"Ruel!" A grumpy voice commanded, and a lumbering tower of muscle stepped up from a lower section of the floor. He pointed his hammer at the girl, and her tail instantly dropped. "What have I told you, woman? Bloody ashes. Sorry about that, sir. I'm the blacksmith, Cohen. Ruel is my apprentice. Not so good at the social cues. So, how can I help?"

The man relaxed, and unslung a bag, "I'm afraid that I managed to break my sword, whilst I was training in the yard. It's quite bad. I've seen the palace smith, and he said that it was probably hopeless. However, there was a little talk in a pub. Your name came up."

Cohen nodded, and watched as the man removed some carefully wrapped shards of a blade. Every sword shard had been kept, which got Ruel's attention.

She bounced closer, cocking her head as she looked down. Her tail began to wag, and she spoke excitedly, "That's Redfern Steel! Master Redfern is soooo good! You absolutely fucked the sword. Must have been a full swing into bedrock! Shattered one of the stronger steels. See the blue lines? That's the enchantment, or was. The ritual makes the blade -"

"Enough." Cohen cut her off, "Can I ask what the man in the pub said, to interest you, sir? This is... Perhaps beyond my skill. Master Redfern himself is the palace smith. If he said it wasn't doable, he'd know."

The man shrugged, "Old guy by the fire. You know the type. Anyways, he said that there was a new repair technique that you had discovered. A blend of magic and metalwork. This might be beyond help. But if it's not, then Cohen Steelworks would be the only ones capable of the task. I am quite aware of the difficulty. I could get a new Redfern blade for a thousand gold pieces. The repair is probably four thousand."

"Nine." Cohen said cautiously. "It's ridiculous, I know. Expensive. Buying a new blade, would be my recommendation. My steel isn't quite Redfern... But you heard correct. There is a new technique, but it isn't practical. Too expensive. Uh... Those three swords on the wall, were forged with it."

shakna
shakna
1,841 Followers