Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She could give you a hint. For a price." Luna smirked arrogantly.

Her ex let out a hacking laugh, "Oh. Is that the game, is it? Mmm. Okay. I can play along. Bet you haven't had decent tongue in long time."

"She been fucking Bubbles with a dick. So... Maybe she wants one." Luna replied.

The kitsune stood up, all nine tails splaying out excitedly. She bit her lip, hesitating. The goddess shook her head, "No. This not worth it, yet. I could play with a little oral, but we both get in trouble, if we have sex. Opposite sides of war. You need to make it more worth my while. Not just where your toy has wandered off to."

Luna could tell that if she just refused to play, that she'd still end up getting what she wanted. Chaos had missed her, as much as she missed them. However, they weren't asking for much. Just a little sampler to make the other gods be less annoying.

"She'll stop trying to steal the trolls, for a few weeks. No more fucking with their heads." The silver neko shrugged. "Deal?"

"We have an accord." The Golden Kitsune burst into a huge smile, and with a large and obvious magical sparkle, a fleshy object grew into drooping between her legs.

Luna lowered herself to her knees, looking up at her old lover, "Take advantage of her position, and she'll bite her."

"Wouldn't... Dream of it." The Golden Kitsune purred contentedly, as the catgirl nuzzled into her new manhood. The tiny gripping tongue flicking hungrily under the head, forcing it into hardness so that they could hurry into the main event.

The fox trilled appreciatively as her head moved back and forth, sliding down the length before darting back to the tip. Her hands clenching and unclenching, wanting to grab onto Luna's head, but knowing precisely how well that would go down with her.

Luna laid herself back.

She knew that the kitsune didn't get fully engorged until the entry. Her own vagina wasn't going to lock in place, but that didn't mean the head of her ex's cock wasn't going to go bulb-shaped on her, and shoving that passed the entrance wasn't much fun.

Chaos rubbed the soft object up and down Luna, slickening it all over, and then smirked down at her, "So... About your little neko..."

"Oh, fuck off!" Luna snarled, "You can find out when you've made her cum!"

"Not even a little hint, first?" The Golden Kitsune blinked innocently.

The neko's ears flicked with irritation, "She gave you some fun. You haven't given her none! So, no!"

Even as a goddess, the kitsune's entry was a fumble. More a case of brute strength overcoming physical limitations, than the excitement afforded by some other exotic races.

However, once the damn thing did begin to conform to Luna's tight crevasse, the story immediately changed.

The goddess of chaos swelled inside her, the head doubling, then tripling, in size even before the rest hardened and slid down into her depths. Expanding to fill her out tightly, just as the balls gently nestled against her tiny butthole.

Luna gave a sigh of satisfaction, reaching up a hand and brushing the backs of two of her fingers against the goddess' cheek. "She... Has missed you."

"The offer to join me, is always open." Her ex never missed an opportunity to ruin a beautiful moment.

The neko gave a little hiss, and then raised her eyebrows and clamped down with perfect kegal control. The foxwoman's cheeks flushed and she gave a little pant, followed by leaning down to kiss her, instead of ruining the moment with more talk.

Tongue of fox and cat danced, expressing a taboo that so few dared to defy. So rare an affection that the mortals believed that the two races couldn't even breed. The fools had no idea what they were missing out on. The two most agile races, focused on each other's pleasure, was a thing to behold.

The Golden Kitsune broke the kiss to murmur, "Do you think I can seduce Ninaein with a kitsune, now?"

"Ninaein's as broken as she's always been." Luna scoffed, "No chance. Now, stop being a manipulative bitch, and focus on fucking Luna. Always have to think of -"

Her complaint was cut off with a loud groan, as the woman began to saw in and out of her. Pounding her into the floor of her own throne room, flattening her ass against the tiles with each individual thrust.

The neko smiled blissfully, and closed her silver eyes. Focusing on the throbbing thing rocking in and out of her much smaller slit. She could feel it dragging against her clit with every pull back, only to plunge straight down into her in single sharp strokes.

She had missed being the lover of this irrepressible woman.

She'd also missed the woman's cock.

The Golden Kitsune panted over her, leaning one hand either side of her head. Luna pulled her feet in, heels behind the woman's thighs, lost in the moment. Moaning and mewling for more, as the goddess above her gave it her all.

She reached up, momentarily stroking a cheek before pulling the woman's head down, so that they could share another kiss. The kitsune slowing, but not stopping, to accommodate it. The spark of love passing between them, despite the choices about the war that they both had made.

Chaos was too swollen inside her, now, to fully withdraw. It was the curse of the kitsune. The either came, or you got stuck. As much as she did dearly love the woman, this was now the perfect time to attack.

Luna pushed her back a little, one hand between the other's breasts. She spoke breathlessly, "Bubbles... Is... In... The Green's Milky Cove."

"What the fuck, did you just fucking say!?" Chaos reared back, staring at her with blazing orange eyes of rage.

The silver neko gave a nervous little giggle, "She did say... That it might... Annoy the kitsune."

"Gods, fuck!" The woman cursed, glaring down at the cock binding them together, "And I have to finish. Of course. Fuck you, Luna!"

"Please." She grinned.

---

Avician didn't entirely comprehend it, but in the time it took to walk two city blocks, she had changed her mind about ending her life. Maybe life still wasn't worth it, but she was going to slog through it, all the same.

Maybe the stench of Erientyara's vomit had a sobering effect. Maybe she was being less selfish and understanding the effect it might have on others. Maybe she just didn't have the strength to carry it through, anymore.

Whatever the case, she soon found herself slipping out of her stained under things, and into the hot and salty water of the bath house's relaxation bath. Watching as the red-scaled salamander did the same.

Seeing the many scars and disruptions to the woman's scales, given by her willingness to protect her queen. Avician had always been able to trust that if she was busy handling other threats, that Erientyara would be there to end the fool's day.

Ninaein would be, too. But that particular nightmare wasn't around, and wasn't the focus of her thoughts.

The salamander gave her all, everything, for the queen. She would have done it, until the day that the queen died, without a hint of regret or remorse.

"Did you mean it... When you said you'd protect her grave?"

The woman glared at her, from across the surface of the water. She coasted closer, tail drifting lazily behind her to assist her movement. The larger woman smiled toothily, "Don't."

Avician shook her head, "I wasn't doubting you, salamander. I was... Trying to understand something. Something that she said, shortly before... We lost her."

"I know." The dragon replied, standing up with a river of water falling from her. "I know it, better than you know yourself. You're searching for a purpose, lost. So you're going to take my king's dreams, and make them your own. Make them truth, because the truth is, you hate yourself. Consider yourself a failure."

"I don't even know if she is dead." Avician said through gritted teeth, sinking lower into the water, "She's just... Gone."

"Palace is on fire." The dragon said, off-hand.

Avician rolled her eyes, "Do you really think that Ninaein was just going to get over things by fooling around with one of the wives? That one is batshit crazy. She's a danger to herself, and everyone else."

"So... What are you going to do about it?"

The bunneko shrugged, "Nothing. She's Phoenix's problem. He wanted the fucking throne? He can have it. Bubbles won't be remembered for the crown she never wanted. She was a bard. People will remember her songs."

"You're planning to do nothing. With the rest of your pathetic life." The dragon sneered, a tiny wisp of black smoke leaking out of the corner of her mouth.

She shrugged, "Probably find some adventurers. End up getting killed in the Tangles or desert. Unless you're up for a fight? Hate me enough, yet?"

"Get... Over yourself!" Erientyara roared, "For fuck's sake, you whiny little bitch! You tagged your hide to someone who it turns out didn't care about you. Fine. It reeks like rattan's piss, but that's life! We make mistakes. Get off your apple-shaped ass and keep on fighting! Find the next tomorrow. And the next. Don't waste your glorious little tail on waiting to die."

Avician blinked several times, and then blushed furiously, "So, you have thought about Bubbles' suggestion, then."

The salamander stared in shock, and a tiny puff of white smoke popped out of her nostrils.

The bunneko shrugged, "She adored it when we fought, hated it when we hurt each other. Bubbles always looked to make the world better for the people around her. Cared more for us, than herself, and still thought of herself as selfish."

"Gods, I hate you being depressed." Erientyara sat back down into the water, glaring at her. "You talk, for one. Not just fight. For another, you listen. See the things in me that I try and keep buried."

Avician smiled sadly, "I had my first drink, tonight. Right before I tried to do something dumb, and you stopped me. But you don't know why you did, do you? You might be a doctor, but you don't feel the need to save everyone. We're not all worth your effort."

"Is this because I claimed to understand you?" Erientyara groaned.

The bunny shook her head, "Not really. It's because you do. And I don't like it. I also don't like that we both know what we really want, don't we?"

"To leave." The salamander agreed, "You know her homeland, don't you? The family and clan that my king rejected? I want to meet them, know them. Make them remember her."

Avician smiled sadly, "You already dropped your egg, for her, didn't you?"

"I hadn't meant to." The woman's throat went tight, and a tear rolled down Erientyara's cheek. "But yes, bitch. I'm pregnant. I was pregnant when I first put on the maid's uniform. I... Wanted to tell her..."

"But she was being too kind. She kept trying to turn you down, and you couldn't bring yourself to tell her, in case she... Overreacted." Avician sighed.

Erientyara glared at her, "You were there. Why didn't you help?"

"I wasn't... Certain." The bunny shrugged, and then gave a sad smile, "I was also fairly convinced that the two of you would have your mouths full of each other by the end of the day. Not... What happened."

"Gods. What even did happen?" The salamander closed her eyes, breathing slowly through her nose. "Mother of my egg. My king. She's... Gone."

"I swear, by the gods that I despise, that I will protect the child, of the one I love. Until my dying day." Avician spoke emotionlessly, as if it were merely a formality that she was following, and everyone knew it was what she would do.

The eyes of the dragon turned black as her pupils grew to encompass them, staring at Avician in shocked disbelief.

She shrugged, "Had my first drink today. Want to help me break my other vow, now?"

"I..." Erientyara was lost for words.

Avician slid up onto the edge of the bath, the soaked fur above her womanhood dangling like spiderwebs, as she quickly tried to tidy it and pull it to either side. Revealing her untouched pinkness in-between her dark skinned legs.

She looked pointedly at the dragon, daring her to do what they both knew she wanted to do.

The red-scaled woman sank beneath the steaming water, disappearing from sight. A moment later, her shoulders lifted the backs of Avician's ankles, and a darting forked tongue became the first thing to ever touch the bunneko's ladyness, with intent.

Her eyes widened in surprise, that the pleasure was so instantaneous. Raised in service to the goddess, always having been under the vow of celibacy, she had only once or twice even touched herself. Clumsy and inexperienced, it hadn't seemed like a big deal, and she'd ignored it.

She could not ignore the fork that briefly touched her tiny and delicate clit, before flicking downwards and through the whole length of her slit. Repeatedly, over and over, several times a second, as her eyes got wider and brighter.

One foot splashed noisily as it drummed just beneath the surface of the water, and her hands tensed into fists on the stone edge of the bath. Being half-blind didn't much matter when all of your senses were being overwhelmed.

No wonder people described sex as the touch of the divine.

On the next downwards flick, the salamander changed what she was doing. Pushing her chin forward as the tongue pierced the bunny. The smooth and wet muscle darting deep inside her, up inside her.

Avician's knees trembled as she barely stopped from closing them around the woman, and let out a whining moan. She could feel the arrogant victory from the dragon, and tried to strike back, "So... My tail... Is... Glorious?"

Erientyara choked on her precum, the woman sputtering and coughing, before resuming what she had been doing, without a single word. The tiny tail in question shook back and forth in the hilarity of that particular response.

Before she could come up with another way to tease the salamander, they began to move their tongue against something deep inside Avician. The bunny squealed, leaning forward and grabbing onto the woman's hair. She whined and squealed, again and again, with each stroking movement of the tongue, eyes wide in disbelief.

Something exploded behind her eyes, and she lost feeling in her legs for a moment. She tingled from head to toe, and felt like every single muscle in her body was forcing itself to unwind.

A tear slipped down one cheek as she let out a final squeal, before dropping onto her back. She lay there, twitching and sniffling, too tired and sweaty to move of her own accord.

The dragon reared up out of the water, looming over her and placing one heavy foot between Avician's legs. The woman gave a slow and sneering smile, "Well. If we keep this up... I might well go deaf."

She was too broken to say anything.

But the idea of doing this again... Was beyond tempting.

---

"Where... Is she?" The neko's bottom lip trembled, as her voice echoed off the walls that surrounded her. She stumbled along, staring around at the painfully bright white stone.

It wasn't a stone, exactly. It glowed, making her close and shield her eyes, but she couldn't adjust to it. The glow never ceased, never wavered, and was beyond bright. Even with eyes squeezed shut, it burnt.

It grew out of itself, in straight but erratic lines. Forming every single surface of the endless and confusing cave system she found herself in. She knew that she was lost, without a single hope of finding her way out of this place.

"Bubbles'... Scared." She whispered, ears flipping back and forth. Listening for anyone, anything, in this place. Some sign of life that wasn't her own dragging feet.

She didn't remember how she got here.

Didn't remember much of anything, beyond her name.

A few flashes of a cute girl with black skin and red eyes. She had a curled horn on one side of her forehead, and a cracked and shattered straight one on the other. One of her breasts was nothing but a fierce scar, that made her want to cry and kiss it.

A neko whose hair looked almost like a tangled spiderweb. Stupidly uncared for and messy, it was as crazy as the golden eyes that it framed. That one made her feel simultaneously afraid, and incredibly horny. Also, as terrifying as they were... She felt protective of them.

The amused smile of a human, who smelled like a lord, but looked like a tradeworker. His hands were rough, his clothing immaculate. He made her think of warm furnaces and curling up inside a box. Pure comfort, given physical form.

There were others as well. A rattan, a couple dragons, more, others. All of them felt indistinct, compared to those three. They still felt important, but the memories slipped away as she tried to grasp at them.

The neko touched the side of her head gingerly, feeling the still-bleeding hole in the side of her head. The piece of crystal embedded into it, stinging and pulsing away.

She raised her voice, one last time, and called out into the strange place.

"Help!"

---

To be continued in "Ruelworks"...?